33 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Mostly I was intimidated by how many milkings it takes to raise milkmaid levels. I rarely play a character long enough to do anything hundreds of times.

In that case, you can change the setting above the greyed-out numbers. The lowest setting is 10 milkings for a level up. If you wait for your character to fill completely up, you get 4 milkings with the first going. Supply her with plenty Lactacid to keep her production going. You can buy Lactacid in bulk from alchemists and some farmers. Conversion is 1:1, so 1.00 units of Lactacid give you 1.00 units of milk.

If you don't want to buy Lactacid all the time (because it's pricy), you could try and install Milk Addict. It allows you to add Lactacid to any food item and it will give your character some Lactacid whenever she drinks milk. Or you could install "The Milk Maid", talk to Danica in Whiterun and turn your character into a super producer with enormous milk tanks. She also will begin producing milk without Lactacid.

Alchemists also have a potion called "Breast Enlargement Potion" for 1,000 gold a pop. Use it to further speed up milk production.

Best suggestion for this mod, however, is to take it slow and have patience. Constantly having to milk your character can seriously impact your game play.

That's helpful info, thanks. I'll look into The Milk Maid mod, if it lets the player be a super producer then it's probably what I'm looking for.

How much difference will it make if I use the Sexlab Survival mod and use it to make cum have lactacid in it? Cum volumes are relatively low so I'm not sure if it will be significant, even at 100% lactacid content in cum.

I also wasn't interested in the Milk Economy stuff. I'm not really bothered by dynamic price changes, I wasn't really going to use it as an income source anyway. How much mod content do I lose if I disable the Milk Economy?

Do the dialogue options in MME provide sufficient functionality to get my character milked? I'm not sure what functionality the JUGS mod adds that isn't already in MME.

19 minutes ago, Corsec said:

How much mod content do I lose if I disable the Milk Economy?

I never use it, because the constant reminders nag me too much, so I'd say you'd be good. I'm neither using SLSurvival nor JUGS, though, so maybe someone else can add the information. There are stationary milking stations in all major settlements, though, and you can build a mobile milker on a tanning rack.

There's something else that just popped into my head: If you use Milk Addict and any Needs mod (iNeeds or RND), eating and drinking regularly becomes a necessity, thus providing a constant influx of Lactacid. Using a mod like Forced Milkmaid might also be something for you to look into, as it allows you to add Lactacid to EVERY consumable and allows rapists to "force drug" you with the stuff.

11 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Using a mod like Forced Milkmaid might also be something for you to look into, as it allows you to add Lactacid to EVERY consumable and allows rapists to "force drug" you with the stuff.

Oh I had looked at Forced Milkmaid but I didn't know it could affect food. From the mod description I read it only had a chance of adding lactacid to potions.

I'm really liking The Milk maid mod stuff. It seems to add the Elsie Lavache features to the player character so that seems like it'd be an essential addon for MME. Affecting followers too is a huge bonus. Thanks for pointing it out, it's a recent mod so it's not in the links section for MME and it's related mods. I'd have missed it.

Also, what the hell is lactacid meant to actually be? Is it supposed to be a substance alchemically purified from milk? I'm guessing it's inspired by the Fenoxo games (TiTs and CoC).

On 8/24/2020 at 12:50 AM, Durante said:

Could you add support for the newest version of fertility mode please?

In what ways is MME incompatible with the latest version of Fertility Mode?

I use Fertility Mode, so I'm wondering if it would be better to use Being Female for compatibility reasons.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

In what ways is MME incompatible with the latest version of Fertility Mode?

I use Fertility Mode, so I'm wondering if it would be better to use Being Female for compatibility reasons.

Baby feeding doesn't work anymore when player or npc is a milk maid.

Player can still turn into a milk maid through Fertility Mode, so in that sense they're still compatible.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Because it did work. Seen it myself when you updated support for fertility mode 2.0

well i have no intention to DL 250 mb mod for "one line code"

this is code for fertility mode

if Plugin_FertilityMode && IsBabyArmor == false
		IsBabyArmor = akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05E7E, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BFB8, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BFB9, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BFBA, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BFBB, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x105D4, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x105D5, "FertilityMode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x105D6, "FertilityMode.esp"))
	endif

if Plugin_FertilityMode2 && IsBabyArmor == false
		IsBabyArmor = akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08964, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ECE, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ECF, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ED0, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ED1, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ED2, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ED3, "Fertility Mode.esp"))\
					|| akActor.IsEquipped(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x08ED4, "Fertility Mode.esp"))
	endif

if IsBabyArmor
		if MilkCnt >= 1 && akActor.IsNearPlayer()
			Milking(akActor, 0, 4, 0)
		endif

if you want you can edit it to work with FM3 and send me back to include it

5 hours ago, epicguy33 said:

Would it be possible to add an mcm option to be able to either change the values at which armour unnequips or disable it?

Id try changing the values in the file but i am terrible at modding skyrim and i also think it might be useful for others.

There is an option to disable armor stripping in the Debug Settings. Go to the Debug tab, enable it, then switch to another tab and then back to get access to them.

Does the latest MME script folder update enable breast feeding for the wearable baby armor in Fertility Mode 3.x? Is there anything else in Fertility Mode 3.x that is still incompatible, compared to Fertility Mode 2.x?

Should I not install the Fertility Mode 2.x patches that come with the main installer?

Thanks for the update.

Anyone know how to reduce the weight of your breasts? My MME breast weight is 74 pounds even though I had milked it.

Edit: I found out the problem was with the mod "Being a Cow". The mutation uneven breasts is the cause of this. Make sure when using said mod to disable the aforementioned mutation. It also causes problems with the "rows of breast" function of this mod.

On 9/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

None of that should interfere. It's chest armor, specifically any that takes the #32 slot and replaces the body.

Perhaps those random NPCs are wearing armor that's been built in bodyslide and your default body hasn't?

If not, there's another possible issue. If you have multiple mods that inflate, and don't have Sexlab Inflation Framework, problems can occur.

Specifically, Soulgem Oven III, when it 'disables' inflation for a part, actually locks said part to zero and lets no other mods touch it... unless you have the Framework, which ignores it.

If the NPCs you test on aren't wearing anything special, you have other mods that manipulate character's breasts, and you don't have the Framework, then it might fix your problem.

Be forewarned that the Framework has more then a bit of the eternal Skyrim issue of random values set to stupid that you need to hunt down to make it work. I can link a user's guide to setting it up if you need it.

thats really strange because this problem just started for me recently, and I dont use SLIF.  I am wondering if other mods that updated recently added something similar to SGO and has my inflation locked down.

Is there a way to disable the milk leaking after orgasm or set it lower? It happens way too frequently for my taste. I have this mod because I want my char's tits to get so full they are about to burst. Not to have half the milk leak out because you have sex. Since I don't use the mod to make money I don't need a deflation mechanic or whatever the point is.

6 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Is there a way to disable the milk leaking after orgasm or set it lower? It happens way too frequently for my taste. I have this mod because I want my char's tits to get so full they are about to burst. Not to have half the milk leak out because you have sex.

i pretty sure there was a breast clamps/chastity bra mod

Not sure if I did something wrong on my end or something but after installing the newest update drinking milk bottles of any kind no longer affects RND hunger or thirst. Chances are that another mod I have is the cause for this so for now I guess I will just go back to the previous version; but just on the off chance that isn't case just wanted to report on it. 

On 10/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, Corsec said:

Does the latest MME script folder update enable breast feeding for the wearable baby armor in Fertility Mode 3.x? Is there anything else in Fertility Mode 3.x that is still incompatible, compared to Fertility Mode 2.x?

Should I not install the Fertility Mode 2.x patches that come with the main installer?

Thanks for the update.

I also wish to know this. The included "plugin" replacements contain a Fertility Mode 2.x patch, but it makes no mention on whether it's needed for 3.x. The Baby Armor should be already working though, as I looked through the MilkQUEST.psc script source and it definitely shows additions for Fertility Mode.esm, which is exclusive to 3.x.

They were previously Fertility Mode.esp for 2.x and FertilityMode.esp for 1.x.

If it's not needed to have the actual optional patch for FM 3.x, I would probably advise mentioning "Not needed for 3.x" in the FOMOD or somewhere on the main page.

Hello, I'm afraid I have to seek your help. I've tried installing the Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph file and something has broken. The mod functions fine to the point of applying morphs to the body. It does not get automatically registered by SLIF and changing stuff in the debug part of the MCM does not lead to any visual or numeric (SLIF may not have regestered the mod but still shows the numbers change) change. 

I guess I did something wrong while installing but I didn't manage to find any istallation instructions for this file.

Am on LE, MME and the bodyscaling file are not overwritten, it is a clean save. 

10 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, I'm afraid I have to seek your help. I've tried installing the Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph file and something has broken. The mod functions fine to the point of applying morphs to the body. It does not get automatically registered by SLIF and changing stuff in the debug part of the MCM does not lead to any visual or numeric (SLIF may not have regestered the mod but still shows the numbers change) change. 

I guess I did something wrong while installing but I didn't manage to find any istallation instructions for this file.

Am on LE, MME and the bodyscaling file are not overwritten, it is a clean save. 

Bodymorph doesnt support slif

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Bodymorph doesnt support slif

Ok, but I’m just trying to make it work. There is no change to the body. The morphs don’t seem to apply. 

Edit: I'm sorry, I just didn't notice the changes when they were small and neither Disparity nor SLIF were showing anything. They do apply but the changes are rather small for some reason (put a size modifier to +3 and it didn't change nearly as much as it previously did). Now it is time to tinker Disparity into understanding the morphs properly.