2 hours ago, Darthxel said:

I've had a problem where once I installed the assets and scripts and then ran FNIS, all human animations in my game broke and it defaulted everything to the A-pose. A fix would be appreciated.

A-posing usually happens when animations get uninstalled but FNIS isn't run afterwards. Basically, the game thinks there's animations that no longer exist, which breaks everything.

...Run FNIS again? This kind of issue shouldn't happen by adding more animations. If it isn't spooky Skyrim shenanigans, then SOMETHING wasn't installed correctly in a bizarre way.

Does this mod support SexLab Parasites? In the section "Soft linked plugins - not required but supported" it was not listed and I had a little doubt.

And one more question. Is it necessary to be pregnant (to have a third-party mod that makes the GG pregnant) for milk to start generating?

p.s I am writing through a translator, as I do not know English well, alas.

33 minutes ago, Tikos_pony said:

Does this mod support SexLab Parasites? In the section "Soft linked plugins - not required but supported" it was not listed and I had a little doubt.

And one more question. Is it necessary to be pregnant (to have a third-party mod that makes the GG pregnant) for milk to start generating?

p.s I am writing through a translator, as I do not know English well, alas.

Because bluefrog went with creativity and the names are not "Living/Parasite Armor" the parasite armors from that mod don't seem to work, no.

So about the breast growth per milk option in the MCM. Is it permanent? As in every time they get milked they gain .05 or w/e option we have? Or does it refer to the milk count.. so like when they have 5 units of milk, they increase by .05 for every unit of milk but will decrease back to 0 once we milk them.

Also, how do the breast enlargement/reduction potions work? Just giving them straight to the milk maid doesnt seem to visually grow or reduce their size 

1 hour ago, ayehomie123 said:

So about the breast growth per milk option in the MCM. Is it permanent? As in every time they get milked they gain .05 or w/e option we have? Or does it refer to the milk count.. so like when they have 5 units of milk, they increase by .05 for every unit of milk but will decrease back to 0 once we milk them.

Also, how do the breast enlargement/reduction potions work? Just giving them straight to the milk maid doesnt seem to visually grow or reduce their size 

The alternative size calculations indeed work via milk stored, so they will increase as they go unmilked and shrink while being milked.

The enlargement/reduction potions might only take effect on the next mod update. It's every... thirty seconds? Minute? I don't clearly remember, but there's the notification in the top left about... something or another, it's been a while since I've played.

45 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

Don't know if this has been asked before but what is needed for male support.  I have it on in the mcm but i don't get and morphs on the males in the game.  How do you get belly growth and breast growth for males?  Thank you

I don't think breast growth will work with males for reasons that seem self-evident. ...Their animation skeleton has no breast bones to inflate, of course.

Belly growth, on the other hand, also won't work, but could. You'd need a male skeleton that works with bodyslide... of which I know of none.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","Optimized Vanilla Textures - SD"
"0001","DLC: HearthFires"
"0002","Optimized HearthFires Textures - SD"
"0003","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0004","Optimized Dragonborn Textures - SD"
"0005","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0006","Optimized Dawnguard Textures - SD"
"0007","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"0008","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0009","RaceMenu"
"0010","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0011","NetImmerse Override v"
"0012","FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL"
"0013","FNIS Creature Pack 7.6"
"0014","Devious Devices"
"0015","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0016","SOS"
"0017","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0018","All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0"
"0019","SkyUI"
"0020","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0021","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0022","SLAX - 29 -"
"0023","Devious Body Alteration v1.3"
"0024","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0025","Fuz Ro Doh"
"0026","ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+"
"0027","Skyrim Sewers 412 Main File"
"0028","Deviously Pink 0.1.0"
"0029","Dragonborn in Distress 2.05"
"0030","SL Defeat v5.3.5"
"0031","Deviously Helpless 1.17a"
"0032","Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.25.0)"
"0033","Devious Lore 2.03"
"0034","Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 2.0"
"0035","Prettier Bandits v0.9.1"
"0036","Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release"
"0037","Devious Keysmiths 1.1"
"0038","Extensible Follower Framework v4"
"0039","Realistic Needs and Diseases"
"0040","hydra_slavegirls827_main"
"0041","hydra_slavegirls827_textures"
"0042","Hydra Slaver Followers 23_02_2020"
"0043","Devious Devices Patches 22_02_2020"
"0044","SD Cages Patches 26_02_2020"
"0045","SD Cages 370"
"0046","SD Cages - Badassless Patch"
"0047","ApachiiSkyHairFemale"
"0048","ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full"
"0049","ApachiiSkyHairMale"
"0050","Laura Shop"
"0051","The Book of UUNP"
"0052","06 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - HDT Bodyslide Files"
"0053","08 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- HDT Bodyslide Files"
"0054","12 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 - HDT Bodyslide"
"0055","13 - Book of Guilds Volume 5 - Bodyslide HDT and Non-HDT"
"0056","10 - Book of Dragons Volume 3- HDT Bodyslide Files"
"0057","Player_Exhibitionist_1"
"0058","ASIS Patcher"
"0059","No Starting Spells"
"0061","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0062","Load Game CTD Fix"
"0063","Feminized Level List"
"0065","PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0066","FMEA Skyrim V1.47"
"0067","Learn Alchemy From Recipes"
"0068","GagSFX"
"0069","Modern Brawl Bug Fix"
"0070","Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade"
"0071","Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"0072","Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade"
"0073","orig meshes"
"0074","newer meshes"
"0075","display"
"0076","Jaxonz Positioner"
"0078","skse 2"
"0079","Auto Unequip Ammo"
"0080","Naked Dungeons"
"0081","SrtCrashFix_v1"
"0082","CaptivesV1"
"0083","Captives 1.1 Devious Devices Patch 24_05_2020"
"0084","Devious Devices for Vanilla NPCs - 31_05_2020"
"0085","Vanilla NPCs Now Slavers 29_05_2020"
"0086","DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - 20200623-0"
"0087","SLATE_v20160801"
"0088","SLATE_Creature"
"0089","SexLab Utility Plus"
"0090","DeviousCarriages_0"
"0091","UIExtensions"
"0092","Deviously Vanilla"
"0093","SLAnimLoader"
"0094","Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.3 [LE]"
"0095","Billyy's SLAL Animations 3.42"
"0096","Anub H 3.2020"
"0097","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6"
"0098","LocalizedGuildJobs"
"0099","LocalizedGuildJobs_UPDATE"
"0100","Sandbox"
"0101","More Bandit Camps - Explorers Edition"
"0102","Devious Followers 2.12.2 - 20200714-0"
"0103","skse"
"0104","Devious Arachnophobia 1.2"
"0105","JContainers"
"0106","Peril"
"0107","SCB_v0"
"0108","Better NPC Support for Devious Devices"
"0109","zaz mesh"
"0110","SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English"
"0111","plugins"
"0112","DD5 Mesh"
"0113","Sexlab Survival"
"0114","Deviously Enchanted Chests 3.00"
"0115","SubmissiveLolaEsturk_110"
"0116","LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec"
"0117","SlaveTats"
"0118","TSS5062-sperm-heavy"
"0119","Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 4.1"
"0120","Punishing Lashes 0.8.0 ALPHA"
"0121","estNoNakedComments"
"0122","TES5"
"0123","Fill Her Up Baka Edition English LE 1.3V"
"0124","ForcedMilkMaid1"
"0125","Milk"
"0126","Milk Mod Economy"
"0127","Milk Mod Economy LE Assets"
"0128","FNIS"
"0129","ASIS"

Heyyas. I was hoping for help. I included my mod order.

The milking pumps bump me off quickly. I use the Bound Milkers, and the frame and the dildo part only show up for a second, before disappearing again. I can use manual milking fine, and a follower used the milker without a problem. I'm playing a Breton Female, so I don't think its a race thing? Can anyone point me in the right direction, what ~might~ cause the milkers to fail for me? I tried clean install of the mod without luck, Im pretty lost.

I also double checked the de-bug, the game doesn't think Im always being milked. The checkmark isn't next to "actively being milked"

Anyhows, Thanks!

EDIT: I boiled it down to a single mod. I think its not... releasing me correctly? But the only problem I ran into are these milkers. Ill edit again if I find out more.

JUST TRYING TO HELP: 

1. Required mods or mods that use other mods should always be loaded before  the mod that is using it (dragonborn in distress) milk mod , devious devices need to load before it.

2. FNIS animation should be loaded before the mods that will be calling for animation ( I always have it  load before sexlab framework an all sexlab mods after it.

3. XP32 skeleton make sure no other mod skeleton is overwriting it

4. Milk Mod Economy LE Assets have the required in game files that the main mod (Milk Mod Economy) uses which means it should load in the game before milk mod can use it, if I am not mistaken that is where the milk pump meshes are so put Milk Mod Economy LE Assets above Milk Mod Economy run FNIS , put your fnis animation above sexlab framework.

This is what has work for me!  GOOD LUCK

Hey, whenever my character becomes a milkmaid my game crashes. It simply says "[CHARACTER] has become a milk maid.", and then crashes. I have alot of mods installed, so its most likely something in there. Is there a common cause for this, however? I read an earlier comment saying that not having SLIF was the cause, and I installed it and it still is happening... New saves also still cause it to crash.

Also: Should I ask here for help or create a new topic, as usually messages get ignored here... A new post could be ignored, but all of the replies would definitively be about my issue though...

On 12/19/2020 at 12:49 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

A small request from here. Maybe its possible to add a slider at which percentage fullness, bodyarmor gets undressed. I really love the idea, but right now (if checked) it removes armor at around 25% (when being level 10). regards and thx for all the work.

Or maybe there is a variable, i could set via Console ?

10 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

Hey, whenever my character becomes a milkmaid my game crashes. It simply says "[CHARACTER] has become a milk maid.", and then crashes. I have alot of mods installed, so its most likely something in there. Is there a common cause for this, however? I read an earlier comment saying that not having SLIF was the cause, and I installed it and it still is happening... New saves also still cause it to crash.

Also: Should I ask here for help or create a new topic, as usually messages get ignored here... A new post could be ignored, but all of the replies would definitively be about my issue though...

You probably shouldn't create a new topic. It's not where that belongs and less people will see it.

I, for one, do read everything... but I don't respond if the issue isn't something I know what to do about.

For example, your issue. I can't point at any specific thing and go "this is likely your problem, let's look at what's causing it." All I can do is provide vague, less helpful advice, like "Disable all your mods except MME, run a new save. If the problem persists, something's broken and you should reinstall MME. If it does work, start enabling your mods until it breaks, in order to identify the problem." I'd recommend doing so in groups instead of one-by-one to narrow it down more quickly, to avoid having to restart Skyrim two hundred times.

Most of those problems I've ignored are about the pump animations not working, while swearing they've run FNIS. It's likely an animation problem, but I have no idea what could cause it and no advice except 'double check everything and then reinstall until something gives.'

Is there a common cause for this, however? I read an earlier comment saying that not having SLIF was the cause, and I installed it and it still is happening... New saves also still cause it to crash.

common cause for this is not installed skeleton/body

or 2 body scaling mods fighting and crashing game

messages are not ignored, i read most of them, i just dont bother replying(gave up my faith in humanity), im not getting paid to repeat same things for years or debug peoples saves/games/mods

most issues are either - people cant follow instructions or install so many mods their pc cant handle

On 12/22/2020 at 4:02 AM, Ed86 said:

common cause for this is not installed skeleton/body

or 2 body scaling mods fighting and crashing game

heres my mod list https://pastebin.com/VmgmaSsU
(note that the mod list may not be entirely accurate because it includes disabled plugins)

is there any conflicting body scaling mods that I have? I have racemenu and slif, idk how body scaling works to be honest, and usually just download the "required mods"

On 12/22/2020 at 4:02 AM, Ed86 said:

messages are not ignored, i read most of them, i just dont bother replying(gave up my faith in humanity), im not getting paid to repeat same things for years or debug peoples saves/games/mods

most issues are either - people cant follow instructions or install so many mods their pc cant handle

what I meant by "ignored here" was just in any general comment section of a mod, for example DCL i have gotten some messages buried, sorry if that seemed hostile or anything

22 minutes ago, Wow132666 said:

heres my mod list https://pastebin.com/VmgmaSsU
(note that the mod list may not be entirely accurate because it includes disabled plugins)
is there any conflicting body scaling mods that I have? I have racemenu and slif, idk how body scaling works to be honest, and usually just download the "required mods"

And here's why I don't respond, I don't know enough to look at a mod list and immediately see problems.

All I do see is that you have ZaZ installed but didn't install one of the ZAZ patches, which should only cause Zaz pumps to not function as MME pumps.

My only guess based on this is that you missed one of the script-only plugin patches and that's causing problems. So... reinstall and double-check which options you choose while installing? Again, this is a guess, I haven't the faintest idea if such errors could even cause your issue.