11 minutes ago, Infec7edDragon said:

im pretty sure this has been asked many times before, but this is my 1st time wanting to dl this mod after awhile and i wanted to ask; is it okay too just ignore FNIS when it gives me the warning about dupilicate use of the zaz milking animation or is there something i have to do to get rid of that?

Perfectly safe, as both sets of animations are identical. Will remain perfectly safe, and will only (possibly) break with Zaz 9.0 once it comes out.

On 11/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, XenoDrake said:

I also wish to know this. The included "plugin" replacements contain a Fertility Mode 2.x patch, but it makes no mention on whether it's needed for 3.x. The Baby Armor should be already working though, as I looked through the MilkQUEST.psc script source and it definitely shows additions for Fertility Mode.esm, which is exclusive to 3.x.

They were previously Fertility Mode.esp for 2.x and FertilityMode.esp for 1.x.

If it's not needed to have the actual optional patch for FM 3.x, I would probably advise mentioning "Not needed for 3.x" in the FOMOD or somewhere on the main page.

Bump @Ed86

On 11/3/2020 at 8:44 AM, tigglywiggly said:

Having a problem with the game no longer milking or feeding. I can become a milkmaid but it will only use the fucking machine. Using lactacid from additem menu works. But I cannot milk at all. Dont believe I installed anyway different to last time.

Bump. Game shifts into animation mode for about 3 seconds, then cancels and returns character control. Older versions of MME worked fine with the same setup.

2 hours ago, lord,k, said:

hello

i have an issue milk mod economy have trouble with my fnis and making T-posing apparently it's caused with ZAZ somone can have a hint to avoid this t-pose while having zaz and milk economy in ?

my bad it's "elsie la vache" causing all this trouble.

Run FNIS. T-Posing can mean you uninstalled animations without running FNIS afterwards, which breaks everything and can cause crashes.

Can anyone help me out, so the first time i use the pump and get off of it after a while my breasts will immediately increase in size to a large value and then i cant find anyway to reduce their size, going back on the pump does not work, i dont know if im doing something wrong or,

thanks for the help!

I feel like this is a dumb/beginner question to ask but. How do I add the multibreast/bodyscaling sliders to bodyslide? As well as the milking cuirass/ other equipment to build the morphs for them?

Ive added cbbe, vanilla outfit replacer, and DD to bodyslide in the past and they all work fine, but the milking cuirass doesn't show up in the list of groups I can choose, or in the outfit select. When I look at manage groups, I can see 4Tit, 6tit, 8tit, and others grayed out on the right but can't select them, and don't have an xml file to add. And thats just outfitwise. I couldn't find ANYTHING that hinted at how to build the multibreast slider itself so you can build the morphs for it.

(I know how to batch build the outfits and morphs, its adding the new MME stuff that i can't figure out)

@Ed86

Installed the latest version on a cleaned save and did a lil testing.  As far as I can tell everything is working fine... except for one thing.

EDIT -- Scratch all that --

One of the few MCM options I hadn't checked was setting the milk pumps / cuirass to sell milk.  I was used to that auto selling it to market but you've included options so we can sell all, keep all, etc which is quite nice.  So never mind, you already solved the only problem I had.  LOL

Note to anybody else not getting milk from pumps... turn "Milk pumps sell milk" ON and then use the pop up options depending what you want to do.

Happily, that means everything I tested is working like a charm. ?

------

Other than that, seems like everything else I could test was working fine and I didn't note any other issues or problems even with my old and fairly script heavy save game.  So other than that one issue, all good news.

Things specifically tested:

Spoiler

Making a unique NPC a milk maid via dialog

Making a unique NPC a milk maid via a milk pump

Making a non-unique PAH slave (former leveled forsworn encounter) a milk maid via dialog

Making a non-unique PAH slave a milk maid via a milk pump

Breast scaling on a npc with a custom body (Angela by Trok)

Breast scaling on a npc with a UUNP HDT body

Bellying scaling on both above bodies

Using custom milking cuirass and adding it via MME MCM

Dialog options..

• give lactic acid
  • give breast enlargement potion
  • tell them not to be a milk maid anymore

Console placed milk pumps seemed to work except for not actually giving the milk.

Custom milking cuirass and auto milking while adventuring sent milk to the container.

Various MCM options checked, could not find anything not working.

Tried installing EC+ and MME correctly detected it, then removed it and MME no longer detected it.

So other than the one milk bottle issue, everything I tried worked and that was most of it.  I just didn't try making my male character a milk maid... not my thing.  Other than that, all seems good.  If it installs and runs smoothly on my old save game (and it has) with a lot of scripts running, it should work for just about anybody.

50 minutes ago, DemoniacAcolyte said:

I feel like this is a dumb/beginner question to ask but. How do I add the multibreast/bodyscaling sliders to bodyslide? As well as the milking cuirass/ other equipment to build the morphs for them?

Did you get a set of Multibreast and Cuirass Bodyslide files from the main download list and install them too?

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Did you get a set of Multibreast and Cuirass Bodyslide files from the main download list and install them too?

I have Assets, Scripts, Bodyscaling Bodymorph, Multibreast Bodyslide, and Bodyslide Milkcuirass CBBE (Using MO). But Bodyslide hasn't updated to incorporate any of it. The milkcuirass is in the game, but it doesn't allow for morphs, setting it back to default CBBE

6 hours ago, DemoniacAcolyte said:

I have Assets, Scripts, Bodyscaling Bodymorph, Multibreast Bodyslide, and Bodyslide Milkcuirass CBBE (Using MO). But Bodyslide hasn't updated to incorporate any of it. The milkcuirass is in the game, but it doesn't allow for morphs, setting it back to default CBBE

...Something has to have been installed wrong. Either the addon's Shape data and Slider Sets are being put in the wrong place, or Bodyslide is looking in the wrong place... which would be strange if only MME wasn't being placed correctly, so my bet is on the addon.

Check and see if it's actually been installed in the right place, and/or manually install the CalienteTools folder to be SURE it's in the right place.

Should that fail... I can only recommend the usual. Update, reinstall, and redownload until something gives.

Think I finally found a problem.

After sorting my issue with settings, I continued to have Angela milked using both the cuirass and the milk pump.  But, as she has leveled up, I've noticed I'm not getting all the milk when milking her.  Example, last time I milked her she had a capacity of 14 and produced 2 more during milking.  When she had been drained I told her to follow me, she stands up and the popup dialog appears and I selected Keep All.  However, when I checked her inventory only 6 weak milk and 1 enriched milk had been added, that's 9 bottles of milk short of the total milked?  A previous milking produced 6 normal bottles and 1 creamy... again 9 short of the total of 16.  This was with a placed MME milk pump.  Next I used debug to reset her milk and tried again with the milking cuirass and milking set to auto.  She milked herself for a total of 17 bottles of milk, however when I checked her inventory she had 3 enriched and 8 strong milks for a total of 12 and 5 short of the actual amount milked.   So something wonky is going on.

I tried turning Simple Race Milk on and off and it didn't make any difference to the total or the shortfall, just to the type of milk (normal instead of weak, strong, etc.).

I tried turning on and off the skill and racial bonuses in Spell Configuration and that didn't seem to have any effect on the total milks either.

There are 0 milk in her container.

So I'm puzzled as to where and why the missing milk has gone.  I guess you could say I'm crying over spilled milk. ?

EDIT: Found one other issue.  After leveling up enough I could make a second milkmaid I checked her in debug.  I have breast scaling in the settings set at default (0.05 per milk, and 0.07 per level) however when I checked the new milk maid in debug her breast scaling per milk and per level were both set at -1 which turns it off.  I was able to open the slider for each, select default and they corrected and things seemed fine after that, but didn't seem like they should be disabled if breast scaling is set to be used.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...Are you using a Bound milk pump?

Those take half the milk and bind players in exchange for infinite, free lactacid.

Both, as well as the milking cuirass, had a similar problem with all three.  I re-ran my tests just now. 

With the unbound MME pump, Angela had a beginning capacity of 16 milk, during milking she produced 4 more.  The pump removed lactacid from my inventory as it fed her.  At the end of milking a total of 20 milks had been produced, but checking her inventory she only had 13... so 7 are missing, debug says milk container is 0. 

I reloaded and tried again with a bound pump, again, she started with 16 milk (her max capacity) and produced 4 more milk during milking for a total of 20.  I stopped it at that point and had her follow me (which gets her out of the milk pump) and checked her inventory, she had only 8 milk out of 20 milked, a difference of 12.  Again when I checked milk container it was 0.  

As noted, the bound pump gave free lactacid while the regular (unbound) pump removed it from my player inventory (I had 31 in my inventory so that was not an issue).  The lactacid part is working as intended and it appears the bound pump does keep some, but it is more than half.  The unbound pump is also missing nearly half, so something happening here I don't understand and which doesn't appear to be what should be happening.  Milking cuirass produces similar results except it doesn't feed lactacid or remove it from my inventory.  But in all three cases there's missing milk.

If it matters, in all these tests Milk Production and Milk Economy are enabled, Dialog Milking is enabled, Forced Milk slave is off (and Angela is not a milk slave).

Simple Race Milk is on, Requires +40% fullness is on, feeding and forced feeding are both on.

Debug is enabled, milk pumps and cuirass sell milk is enabled

Spell configuration page, everything is checked except disable skooma effect.

All test were done with the same milkmaid and I reloaded from a save point prior to each test to try an keep conditions consistent.

Appreciate any insight you may have.

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Both, as well as the milking cuirass, had a similar problem with all three.  I re-ran my tests just now. 

Appreciate any insight you may have.

Hmm... You mentioned different qualities of milk. I assume that means you're running Sexlab Aroused?

Shot in the dark, perhaps these higher-quality milk bottles take multiple units to make?

Sexlab Aroused Redux, yes.  But in this last test I had Simple Racial Milk on, so all I got was just regular Nord Milk.   Now if I turn that off I get the enriched, creamy, etc.  But either way the milk in inventory doesn't match the milk produced.

As far as the milk produced during milking it was the same for both types of pump, using the same NPC milkmaid, and in each case I reloaded from a save point before milking to try and keep conditions as consistent as possible to compare results... trying to keep it apples to apples so to speak.  In both cases she produced a total of 20 "bottles" during milking.  However neither pump actually put that full amount in her inventory.  She produced less with the milking cuirass but I would assume that's because it didn't feed her lactacid during milking, where as with the pumps she got one force feed session at the start and another force feed session during the milking which stimulated more milk production.

And just for reference, she is not flagged as being a milkslave.  If I set that all the milk goes to the container instead and I have no way to get it even at a milk pump.  That seems odd to me as well.  If she's a slave I should have all the milk because after all she's my slave.   I could see a player being flagged as a slave not being able to access the milk for the same reason (i.e. they're owned by someone else so wouldn't get the milk), but it doesn't make sense for a NPC owned by the player.  If I were to suggest a change, I'd make it so that only milkslaves or NPCs milkmaids who are allies or lovers will give you all their milk.  If they are confidants, you have to pass a persuasion or intimidation check and the amount they give you is based on your speechcraft skill.  This check gets harder if they are merely friends, and harder still if they are acquaintances and anything "below" that won't give you their milk regardless.  That would be more immersive when dealing with NPCs I think.  Just an idea though.

As to whether some milk takes more "bottles" to produce certain types is something Ed would have to answer, I have no idea. 

12 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

As to whether some milk takes more "bottles" to produce certain types is something Ed would have to answer, I have no idea. 

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

We have a winner!

...To explain, all those toggles don't actually matter. What matters is Sexlab Aroused.

When a cow cums while being milked, higher-quality milk is produced. And, as was just confirmed, this milk takes multiple milk units, reducing the total amount of bottles earned.

...Disable Sexlab Aroused if you want 1:1 milk production? ...I think there was an MCM option that disabled milking arousing the cow, though not being aroused by being in what is effectively a fucking machine with pumps would be a little kick in the ol' immersion...

Regardless, culprit found, not a bug but a feature.