7 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

I am having trouble actually producing milk. I installed sexlab first, saved, quit, checked milkmod, loaded up, I got the prompt for production set to an hour, set my sliders and started the quest by using a milking machine (specifically in The Dungeon). I got the quest prompt dialogues, it said I became a milkmaid and that my breasts started lactating. However, no milk gets produced. I tried waiting a couple hours realtime and by using the wait command. Any ideas what might be blocking this?

Relevant mods:

Steam Skyrim

USLEEP patch

SKSE 1.7.3

All DLCs

SKYUI 5.1

XP32 4.51 skeleton

Milk Mod Scripts 2019-10-29

LE Assets

The Dungeon1.4

Sexlab 1.62

Aroused Redux 27a

FNIS 7_4_5 XXL

ZAZ animation v7

Racemenu 3.4.5

Edit: After some testing and upgrading to Aroused 28b, milk production from lactacid does occur but only from lactacid. I have to console in some lactacid to drink or use a milk pump to feed it. Not lactating on my own kind of defeats the purpose.

To become Milkmaid: 

Hide contents
  1. Use the milking pump with feeding enabled and lactacid in inventory
  2. Drink race based Milk potion or Lactacid
  3. Player only:
  4. Get pregnant by one of supported mods
  5. Equip Milking Cuirass (included) or other armors from Supported armors section
  6. Get drugged with Lactacid by Skooma Whore mod (with my patch)

36 minutes ago, Ankahet said:

I am having a strange issue where the milk pumps placed around skyrim werent working. Id be at maximum capacity, sit down, get the popup message, then my character stands right back up again, gets the second popup message, and no milking actually occurs.

This is a brand new save, brand new installation, there are no file conflicts. Dirty mods have been scrubbed with TS5Edit, and load order sorted by LOOT. I have the latest edition, and all of its required mods/plugins.

you have mod that interrupts milking, probably by playing some animation

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

To become Milkmaid: 

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  3. Player only:
  5. Equip Milking Cuirass (included) or other armors from Supported armors section

I have my suspiscion that its SexLabs Eager NPC's. When I start a save without that one, it works fine, but any time I enable it, the whole thing goes to hell, including removing vanilla dialoque text =/

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

To become Milkmaid: 

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  3. Player only:

Ok I will try getting preggers and see what that does. I ran out of time before work so I didn't exhaust all my options just yet. Still feel like using the milk machine should have started the lactation even after the lactacid runs out. Then lactacid just provides a buff to production. I'll see what I figure out with hentai preg or beeing female maybe.

Ok, so after a lot of testing and research I have found the following things. The mod is now working properly, so yay for that :D

Creature sex mods such as:

More Nasty Critters

Sexlab Aroused Creatures

interrupt milking anywhere other than player homes as the poll rate runs at 1 and depending on the creature arousal and "mating" settings it is constantly interrupting the milking scripts and will not allow them to run properly as the creature mods animations seem to trigger very quickly. The animations cancel out and hang, essentially making nothing happen until the game catches up (if it catches up).

Fertility mods such as:

Fertility Mode

Seems to take complete control of the belly node. Inflation via Cursed Loot, Fill Her Up or other mods are ignored. They may trigger occasionally, but inevitably Fertility Mode regains control and resets your belly node to its value depending on whether you are pregnant or not.

Outcome is, I removed the creature mods and animations, removed fertility mode, and disabled cum inflation in cursed loot. This mod and Fill Her Up now work perfectly with no crashes.

1 hour ago, Glaurung26 said:

Ok I will try getting preggers and see what that does. I ran out of time before work so I didn't exhaust all my options just yet. Still feel like using the milk machine should have started the lactation even after the lactacid runs out. Then lactacid just provides a buff to production. I'll see what I figure out with hentai preg or beeing female maybe.

if you disable fuck machine mode, it will default to milking, which will slowly increase production

On 10/22/2019 at 11:43 PM, spamman2man said:

In case anyone is interested I ended up fixing my compiling errors and was able to make these changes to MilkQUEST.psc. I've attached the pex & psc file I created if anyone wants to use.
Basically adds another condition to milk generation that makes it require > 0 lactacid. It also doubles the overall rate of nipple pain gain (as I felt it was too easy to get rid of milk).

(just need to rename the pex file to "MilkQUEST.pex" and copy it into the Skyrim\data\scripts folder (overwrite existing))

MilkQUEST_RequireLactacid_MoreNipplePain.pex 132.26 kB · 9 downloads MilkQUEST_RequireLactacid_MoreNipplePain.psc 148.05 kB · 10 downloads

I applied it as you said, but no milk was produced when the lactacid was zero.
Mod is the latest version and overwrites the existing pex and psc.
What is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I've disabled armor stripping in debug section, but It still strips me with the massage "your breasts are too big to fit into this armor". And they aren't even that big. It's the second day of being pregnant\milkmaid. I'm also using Hentai Pregnancy and Milk Addict. Any advice? I would very much like to keep this mod in my load order, but I can't go around naked all the time ?

4 hours ago, farcryer2 said:

hi there any way i can change the scaling from nodes to bodymorphs ? i'm using a new body which have different skeleton  breast nodes so it's not working 

looked for over an hour on how do it myself haven't found anything.  i'm a bit confused i think :/

Use slif

11 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Use slif

slif doens't change bodymorph if the mods above are not doing it or if it does didn't get it to work :( 

whatever i try to do in slif it just try to change nodes work fine for everything except chest

by the way as i have you reading  big thanks for the mods and support ❤️

2 hours ago, farcryer2 said:

slif doens't change bodymorph if the mods above are not doing it or if it does didn't get it to work :( 

whatever i try to do in slif it just try to change nodes work fine for everything except chest

by the way as i have you reading  big thanks for the mods and support ❤️

with slif, mme doesnt change body, it sends data to slif and slif handles everythng

Any idea why the spriggan army from SD is not milking my character? when put on it says my character has become a milk maid and i get 1 lactacid. Hours of waiting and no more lactacids are fed and milking doesn't occur, this works with non built in armor if i set them to basic living armor. but the spriggan armor from SD doesn't want to work.

there are actually 2 spriggan host body armors and one of them does work but its not the one that acts like a DD device.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Any idea why the spriggan army from SD is not milking my character? when put on it says my character has become a milk maid and i get 1 lactacid. Hours of waiting and no more lactacids are fed and milking doesn't occur, this works with non built in armor if i set them to basic living armor. but the spriggan armor from SD doesn't want to work.

there are actually 2 spriggan host body armors and one of them does work but its not the one that acts like a DD device.

Only real armor work, dd items wont work

Just a few quick questions, is there a way to change how much lactacid living armours dose your character with when they take milk? I'm asking because due to mods i'm using my character gets dosed allot so i reduced the lactacid effect and increased the rate it decreases over time heavily to balance it (I also removed the lactacid dose cap), its to the point that i cant tell if the living armours are applying lactacid when they take milk, for that matter I don't know for sure if the living armours are dosing lactacid, they definitely take milk though.

I quite like the way everything else works so if preferable this would be the variable i would like to be able to change (if its not in their could their be a slider added for it, something like a ratio 'for every x milk taken, y lactacid is dosed' where y is on a slider or something like that)

13 hours ago, IgnisFatuus said:

Just a few quick questions, is there a way to change how much lactacid living armours dose your character with when they take milk? I'm asking because due to mods i'm using my character gets dosed allot so i reduced the lactacid effect and increased the rate it decreases over time heavily to balance it (I also removed the lactacid dose cap), its to the point that i cant tell if the living armours are applying lactacid when they take milk, for that matter I don't know for sure if the living armours are dosing lactacid, they definitely take milk though.

I quite like the way everything else works so if preferable this would be the variable i would like to be able to change (if its not in their could their be a slider added for it, something like a ratio 'for every x milk taken, y lactacid is dosed' where y is on a slider or something like that)

No, they give 1 lactacid when character has none per hour

Okay I have checked everything in the MCM configs and milked Lydia up to level 3, but my milk maid mastery level wont increase.

Am I missing something or is the mod not working as intended?

Also how to start the quests? I gave Lydia the lactacid, she turned into milk maid, I milked her both in the machine and by hand, and nothing since then.

Ok so I've tried searching for this answer and after hours of looking I still haven't found an answer. My character is currently level 3 milk maid yet I haven't been able to figure out how to recruit an NPC. I know I could turn one of my follower into a Maid by putting lactaid in their inventory and having them use a pump. But is this the only way or is there a method to turn non-follower NPCs into Maids? Their dialogue options, for non-follower NPCs, include milking the player character but not anything to give them lactaid.