Leowulf Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Hit ESC to disable the "I want you to do something" crosshairs. Activate your follower, and tell them to follow you. I use EFF, and commanding them through the menu is sufficient for this. If your follower framework does not work, just talk to them and tell them, "Follow me."
saunai Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Hit ESC to disable the "I want you to do something" crosshairs. Activate your follower, and tell them to follow you. I use EFF, and commanding them through the menu is sufficient for this. If your follower framework does not work, just talk to them and tell them, "Follow me." I mean I try to command the follower to use milk pump, after that command her follow me in many times. But her position is not right. (sorry for my bad english)
RapidWaterOver Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Wasn't there a addon for this mod that had "nipple plugs"? Like you'd put them on, and milk wouldn't leak out and the npc wearing them couldn't get milked. I've looked and can't seem to find it anywhere, which is funny because I thought I remembered seeing something like that a long time ago.
EinarrTheRed Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Tried installing this mod today and ran into a problem. I've used the mod in the past and not had issues with it. Downloaded 25-11-15 version, and installed on a clean save. Installed with NMM (yeah I know, I know, but I've been using it an I'm too lazy to switch) Ran FNIS Loaded my clean save, waited 2 min and no registered menu, saved Reloaded above save, waited 5 min, still no MCM menu registered Opened console and did setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It registers the same 19 menus I already had, no MME So then I tried quitting to desktop and started a new game, let it run, made a character and opened MCM and... still no menu. Any ideas? I can post my load order if you need me too. Really puzzled by this as I've never had the this issue come up before.
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2016 Author Posted February 13, 2016 Tried installing this mod today and ran into a problem. I've used the mod in the past and not had issues with it. Downloaded 25-11-15 version, and installed on a clean save. Installed with NMM (yeah I know, I know, but I've been using it an I'm too lazy to switch) Ran FNIS Loaded my clean save, waited 2 min and no registered menu, saved Reloaded above save, waited 5 min, still no MCM menu registered Opened console and did setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It registers the same 19 menus I already had, no MME So then I tried quitting to desktop and started a new game, let it run, made a character and opened MCM and... still no menu. Any ideas? I can post my load order if you need me too. Really puzzled by this as I've never had the this issue come up before. Mod conflict with something try installing sos full,sla
EinarrTheRed Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 SOS full? SLA = Sex Lab Arroused, already installed, part of my base load order (i.e. something I always have)
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2016 Author Posted February 13, 2016 SOS full? SLA = Sex Lab Arroused, already installed, part of my base load order (i.e. something I always have) Schlongs of Skyrim
EinarrTheRed Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Is that a requirement now, cause I don't use that at all?
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2016 Author Posted February 13, 2016 Is that a requirement now, cause I don't use that at all? yes/no, you can uninstall slen or w/e mod is conflicting with sos/mme
EinarrTheRed Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 I don't know what slen is either. can we please use actual words? If its some other "dick" mod, I don't have one. I have a male nude body replacer that has his bits found HERE. They don't animate or anything but I don't spend anytime looking at dicks so long as said male has Tab A to insert in Slot B... good enough. So I don't think that's the issue (guess you could say its not his dick being a dick in this case ) There's not a whole lot of stuff I'm running now that I haven't run in the past so I'm not sure what is conflicting. Is there a specific version of SkyUI that's required? I never upgraded past 4.1 (or rather I did and promptly reverted because I HATE what they did to my crafting menus). I've used PAH in the past without problem but not the current Extension I don't believe; so that might be a possibility and unfortunately its not a mod I'd be willing to give up. Also Timing Is Everything is a more recent addition to my load order. I guess I should re-install and try again and watch papyrus, not sure what to look for though. Let me know if you see anything that leaps out as a potential conflict. My Load Order: This is my load order prior to installing MME which I uninstalled until I can figure out what was wrong. When I did install it I placed the two MME files (I got the HF one as well) near the end of the load order just after the paradise halls stuff but before the EFF dialogs.esp Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDragonborn.esmHearthfires.esmDawnguard.esmUnofficial Skyrim patch.espUnofficial Dragonborn patch.espUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espClimatesOfTameriel.esmTERAArmors.esmhdtHighHeel.esmTravellersOfSkyrim.esmEFFCore.esmApachiiHairMales.esmApachiiHairFemales.esmApachiiHair.esmparadise_halls.esmSexLab.esmSexLabAroused.esmZazAnimationPack.esmKS Hairdo's.espRacemenuPlugin.espHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.espUnofficial High Resolution Patch.espDawnguard Gauntlets Fix.espLava Imagespace Fix.espgrass & ground fixes.espMissing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.espNightingale Portal.espNo_stretching.espHeddic Volunnar.esporc female idle fix.espSummerfix.espJiubQuestMarkers.espRayya.espGreenwaterfix Compatible.espBarenziahQuestMarkers.espRevampedExteriorFog.espMoss Rocks.espRemove interior Fog v2.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuMorphs UUNP.espnem-e5i5s Racemenu Plugin.espFemaleWerewolf.espFISS.espAMatterOfTime.espSexLab Aroused Creatures.espSexLabNudeCreatures.espSexLabNudeCreaturesDG.espSexLabNudeCreaturesDB.espNonSexLabAnimationPack.espWarmer Magic Lights v2 - Big.espFemaleMannequinsNord.espBrawl Bugs CE.espAsh Pile Expiration.espnocturnaldibellas.espNeithteam Warpaint.espButterflyFemaleWarpaint 2 1.espBS TheHag Overlays.espMashup UNP.espTiwa44 Minidresses.espADEC DragonbornArmors.espselobl DarkLilith.espselobl Diano.espcircletcrafting.espGDJewels.espElewin Jewelry.espNS Eihart Dress.espAradia Living Armor.espHermaeus Moras Caress.espTERA Weapons.espUNP Leather Clothes.espkuzak bodyandstockings.espDraugrRags.espBarely Vamp Robes standalone.espMerta Assassin Armor.espPrisoner Rags Replacement.espOsare Maid Outfit.espBasvanbeu Muscle TextureChanger with Navetsea set.espFemale Barbarian.espDPnTrielekMix.espyangyang SavageArmor.espcomvex hmpriestess.espBiscuits Pack.espzaz-craft.espImrproved Bards - All in One.espMy Navmesh Fixes.espMy NPC Updates.espSBF Anneke.espSBF Beleval.espSBF Eola.espSBF Frea.espSBF Illia.espSBF Ingjard.espSBF Jordis.espSBF Lydia.espSBF Ria.espSBF Jenassa.espSBF Uthgerd.espSBF Serana v1.7.espSunsakuka's follower.espRosaFollower.espNila.espDajiaNingheimFollower.espDrunkenSluts.espFjolaMod.espInquisitor Eileanora.espThe Caller.espRigel Mod.espA simple marriage mod.espdisplay-model.espSexLabStatsManipulator.espJaxonzEnGrab.espTravellers of Skyrim - Vanilla.espSexLab Romance.espSexlab Defeat.espMy Items Mod.espMy Whiterun NPCs v2.espAislin The Huntress.espzzEstrus.espEstrusChaurus.espparadise halls farengars study.espparadise halls fellglow slave camp.espparadise halls SLExtension.espUIExtensions.espEFFDialog.espSkyUI.espXPMSE.espFNIS.espTimingIsEverything.esp
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2016 Author Posted February 13, 2016 I don't know what slen is either. can we please use actual words? If its some other "dick" mod, I don't have one. I have a male nude body replacer that has his bits found HERE. They don't animate or anything but I don't spend anytime looking at dicks so long as said male has Tab A to insert in Slot B... good enough. So I don't think that's the issue (guess you could say its not his dick being a dick in this case ) There's not a whole lot of stuff I'm running now that I haven't run in the past so I'm not sure what is conflicting. Is there a specific version of SkyUI that's required? I never upgraded past 4.1 (or rather I did and promptly reverted because I HATE what they did to my crafting menus). I've used PAH in the past without problem but not the current Extension I don't believe; so that might be a possibility and unfortunately its not a mod I'd be willing to give up. Also Timing Is Everything is a more recent addition to my load order. I guess I should re-install and try again and watch papyrus, not sure what to look for though. Let me know if you see anything that leaps out as a potential conflict. My Load Order: This is my load order prior to installing MME which I uninstalled until I can figure out what was wrong. When I did install it I placed the two MME files (I got the HF one as well) near the end of the load order just after the paradise halls stuff but before the EFF dialogs.esp Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dragonborn.esm Hearthfires.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Skyrim patch.esp Unofficial Dragonborn patch.esp Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp ClimatesOfTameriel.esm TERAArmors.esm hdtHighHeel.esm TravellersOfSkyrim.esm EFFCore.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm ApachiiHair.esm paradise_halls.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm ZazAnimationPack.esm KS Hairdo's.esp RacemenuPlugin.esp HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Dawnguard Gauntlets Fix.esp Lava Imagespace Fix.esp grass & ground fixes.esp Missing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.esp Nightingale Portal.esp No_stretching.esp Heddic Volunnar.esp orc female idle fix.esp Summerfix.esp JiubQuestMarkers.esp Rayya.esp Greenwaterfix Compatible.esp BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp RevampedExteriorFog.esp Moss Rocks.esp Remove interior Fog v2.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuMorphs UUNP.esp nem-e5i5s Racemenu Plugin.esp FemaleWerewolf.esp FISS.esp AMatterOfTime.esp SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp SexLabNudeCreatures.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp Warmer Magic Lights v2 - Big.esp FemaleMannequinsNord.esp Brawl Bugs CE.esp Ash Pile Expiration.esp nocturnaldibellas.esp Neithteam Warpaint.esp ButterflyFemaleWarpaint 2 1.esp BS TheHag Overlays.esp Mashup UNP.esp Tiwa44 Minidresses.esp ADEC DragonbornArmors.esp selobl DarkLilith.esp selobl Diano.esp circletcrafting.esp GDJewels.esp Elewin Jewelry.esp NS Eihart Dress.esp Aradia Living Armor.esp Hermaeus Moras Caress.esp TERA Weapons.esp UNP Leather Clothes.esp kuzak bodyandstockings.esp DraugrRags.esp Barely Vamp Robes standalone.esp Merta Assassin Armor.esp Prisoner Rags Replacement.esp Osare Maid Outfit.esp Basvanbeu Muscle TextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp Female Barbarian.esp DPnTrielekMix.esp yangyang SavageArmor.esp comvex hmpriestess.esp Biscuits Pack.esp zaz-craft.esp Imrproved Bards - All in One.esp My Navmesh Fixes.esp My NPC Updates.esp SBF Anneke.esp SBF Beleval.esp SBF Eola.esp SBF Frea.esp SBF Illia.esp SBF Ingjard.esp SBF Jordis.esp SBF Lydia.esp SBF Ria.esp SBF Jenassa.esp SBF Uthgerd.esp SBF Serana v1.7.esp Sunsakuka's follower.esp RosaFollower.esp Nila.esp DajiaNingheimFollower.esp DrunkenSluts.esp FjolaMod.esp Inquisitor Eileanora.esp The Caller.esp Rigel Mod.esp A simple marriage mod.esp display-model.esp SexLabStatsManipulator.esp JaxonzEnGrab.esp Travellers of Skyrim - Vanilla.esp SexLab Romance.esp Sexlab Defeat.esp My Items Mod.esp My Whiterun NPCs v2.esp Aislin The Huntress.esp zzEstrus.esp EstrusChaurus.esp paradise halls farengars study.esp paradise halls fellglow slave camp.esp paradise halls SLExtension.esp UIExtensions.esp EFFDialog.esp SkyUI.esp XPMSE.esp FNIS.esp TimingIsEverything.esp SexLab Eager NPCs maybe aroused creatures can be anything
EinarrTheRed Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 I don't have SL Eager NPCs installed, never used it actually. Never had issue with Aroused Creatures before. If it can be anything then...
Guest Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 I was using eager npcs along with mme and they wouldn't work with each other. the menus wouldn't show up and there were no dialogues. i'm assuming this has been fixed with the latest 2-13 update?
spoonsinger Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Regarding Milk Mod Economy 2016-02-09.7z Version I know it's a release candidate so just wondering. On a new game is it supposed to scroll so much economy information to the screen? (Reminds of a vertical Bloomberg feed but for milk). how much? i think 1 msg a day isnt much Like continuous - different towns though, (up and down). (Would give you a screen shot but not around at main box for a bit). Skyrim Unbound start, but can't think it would be that. Noticed after all mod's had loaded/init and was about to start configuring MCM's. So just shut it off in MME's MCM, but have a feeling it wasn't right. post your log, i guess you've installed plugins for mods you do not have or some mods break your papyrus you should get message after hour or two of game time after you install the mod, and next message will be next day Sorry not to have got back. Anyway I think you are probably right with a papyrus overload thing. i.e. Skyrim Unbound starts in its config area at 8am and by the time all mods have been initialised, (but not MCM configured), it has usually gone 9am. So I think some sort of weird script suspension thing is going on, (looked at your code - sorry - and really couldn't see any reason that it would be posting the event multiple multiple times other than papyrus doing weird shit under stress). Anyway my very specific solution was to, at the very start of a new game, to go to console and set the game time to 10am, (i.e. "set gamehour to 10"). That fixed it. ps Paplog looked fine - just the usual suspects.
sidfu Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 for those that have mcm issues this is what i found. now dont work 100% the time. 1. do clean save of main game if u had MME installed before 2. make new game. make sure MME loads mcm then save and exit. 3. now load up your new game save then load up your main save and mcm should load if not just reload main save again. if still no mcm but mcm did start on the new game u will need a new game. from what I have seen its a issue with skyui/mcm not with MME. ive had that issue witih updateing or insstalling mods on exissting playthrus before and the method above does seem to get them working most of the time. if u cant get it to show up on a new game then u know u have problems and time to trouble shoot. but if shows up on new game but u cant get it to work on existing then time to start new game if u realy want to use MME ed86 might want to put this on op for people to troubleshoot with. for me doing this all but 1 update of MME i have gotten to work with this method when had mcm problems.
Jack Wow Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Tried installing this mod today and ran into a problem. I've used the mod in the past and not had issues with it. Downloaded 25-11-15 version, and installed on a clean save. Installed with NMM (yeah I know, I know, but I've been using it an I'm too lazy to switch) Ran FNIS Loaded my clean save, waited 2 min and no registered menu, saved Reloaded above save, waited 5 min, still no MCM menu registered Opened console and did setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It registers the same 19 menus I already had, no MME So then I tried quitting to desktop and started a new game, let it run, made a character and opened MCM and... still no menu. Any ideas? I can post my load order if you need me too. Really puzzled by this as I've never had the this issue come up before. Your comment re: NMM raises questions. Best practice in my view - In NMM make sure you have uninstalled MME. Unpack previous version. Then grab all files (ctrl A). Copy (ctrl C). In Skyrim/Data Paste (ctrl V). THEN undo (ctrl Z). Load save. Save then quit. Run SaveGameCleaner. Install manually an see if it works. Dump NMM and use a proper installer. Know your tool and BASH BASH BASH!!!
sidfu Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 forgot to ask with the new sgo3 scripts are they supposess to show ingame on the mcm like other mods? was just wondering
gplant Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Cannot get any milking machines to show up, any ideas, I know were they should be but not there. I try place at me in menu with code but nothing happens.
ChaosKhan Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Hey everyone, I got the Question : Can I have EFF, Milk Mod and Relistic Needs and Diseases to work perfectly togogher or NOT ?? I known the topic isn't new but I haven't fine the last word answer so I re-ask already!!
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2016 Author Posted February 13, 2016 forgot to ask with the new sgo3 scripts are they supposess to show ingame on the mcm like other mods? was just wondering no, maybe one day, someone will add them to mcm page
sidfu Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Hey everyone, I got the Question : Can I have EFF, Milk Mod and Relistic Needs and Diseases to work perfectly togogher or NOT ?? I known the topic isn't new but I haven't fine the last word answer so I re-ask already!! yes all 3 work together. @gplant make sure u have zaz installed for the machines.
nooder Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 i recently updated from old version to newest and started new game but it doesnt appear in MCM yet any ideas ?
vangun71 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 .... ok i see this error in your log = [12/17/2015 - 10:50:59AM] Error: Unable to bind script MilkMCM to MME_MilkQUEST (B100E209) because their base types do not match well there are other errors, but this one mean the MCM menu wont load because the script doesnt match what is needed. i could be mistaken but... in my opinion you probably have a script left behind in your Data from a previous version or something like that. here is what i recommend = uninstall all your mods, follow the instructions in the link bellow to clean your Data folder, and install the mods again. http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again I really recommend using Mod Organizer as it will keep the Data folder clean. Plus it's so much easier to debug with it ^^ anyway, keeping the Data folder clean is the best way to have as few bugs as possible lol Ok I reinstalled skyrim and I still can't get it to work this is bs if I can't get this to work soon i'll let this mod go ok, you still get the exact same problem ? what is your Load Order ? no this use to work and now nothing i'm done with this thanks for the help in trying to get it working for me but fuck it no more of this mod as you wish, but the problem causing this mod not to work for you will probably cause problems for other mods too. it would be better to find out what is wrong in my opinion. you where right it took some time but I uninstalled every thing and updated nmm and reinstalled skyrim and it all work golden thank for the help and sorry for being a dick about this hole thing
chajapa Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Updated to new version. Everything went well...better than expected, in fact. I use MO. Disabled previous version. Run FNIS (I try to remember to do this when install or delete mods....sometimes not needed but doesn't hurt anything) Start game...("Stuff is missing!"....yeah yeah.....) Wait a few minutes.......... Save Quit Clean with SaveTool Rerun FNIS (not sure if that was necessary, but did it anyways) Start game, load cleaned save. Wait a few minutes.......... Save Quit Now I make a couple of small changes to my liking. Anyone else does this, don't ask Ed86 for help because you changed his mod! Using TES5Edit 1.) Change milk leak duration to 5 seconds.....for me, the default 60 seconds is too long. Just personal preference. 2.) Remove the "ignored by sandbox" flag from milk pumps so if my followers idle, they will sometimes enter the pumps on their own. This COULD mean that NPCs will enter them, but the pumps seem to be placed where NPCs don't find them when doing their daily routine. 3.) Change some dialogue slightly. Start game, load last save. Followers were no longer Milk Maids (expected) so I gave them Lactacid and this made them Milk Maids again. My PLAYER status as Master level was "remembered" so I didn't have to reset that. My followers Milk Maid levels were "remembered" as well. So once I made them Milk Maids again, they were back to where they were before the update. NICE! I did not expect this and it was a pleasant surprise. Went into MME's MCM menu and set configuration like I wanted. Everything seems to be working fine.
Saeros Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 for all those who have problems with the menu display. I never had any problem to show MCM menu from MilkModEconomy in my Skyrim MO profiles.. I tried to start game with all mods in a single load, I tried to start game with delayed selection of mods.. It has always worked. yes, I have a High End Level PC, but I think the problem is the papyrus .ini configuration. This is my skyrim.ini papyrus configuration: [Papyrus] fUpdateBudgetMS=1.4 fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.4 fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 iMinMemoryPageSize=128 iMaxMemoryPageSize=512 iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800 bEnableLogging=0 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=0 bEnableProfiling=0 fUpdateBudgetMS and fExtraTaskletBudgetMS is better not deviate too much from the default 1.2 value..(2.0 at maximum value IMHO) with high levels can have problems. this is just my experience. cheers! S.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now