Auto milking - maid starts milking as if you would order it to do so

No auto milking - milk leaks out, milk is reduced by X, and that milk is lost

Is slave option moves milk to container, and you can't get it while option is on

Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing.

Is this right?

no ther is a natrual milk production. normaly its around .02 per tick.

ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid

Okay, then I must be doing something wrong then, I've installed the Hentai Pregnancy to meet the preg requirements, I've used the machine, but after the lactacid runs out, no matter how much time passes, no milk is being produced. I've slept for multiple 24hour sets and still no increase.

Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing.

Is this right?

ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid

Okay, then I must be doing something wrong then, I've installed the Hentai Pregnancy to meet the preg requirements, I've used the machine, but after the lactacid runs out, no matter how much time passes, no milk is being produced. I've slept for multiple 24hour sets and still no increase.

go into the menus and look around there should be one telling u how much your natural production of milk is. also u dont need the soulgem preg to get milk.

have to remember MME is pretty reealistic in some ways that u produce only a little bit if no lactacid. at 0 weight it was arouond .02 a tick.

now remember milk increases when MME ticks the timber u set. it starts at 1h bbut that can overload your engine if u have alot of script mods i found  putting at a mutiple of 2 is good aka i use 4 or 6 hours but try to have where its not on same tic as the timer for the prices of cities.

if u dont like it haveing such low natural production in debug u can set a manual ammount.

Is slave option moves milk to container, and you can't get it while option is on

That really helped! So if I turn the 'automatic' feature on and the 'is slave' option off there is no reason to add milk containers to the girls, Right?

Further Questiions:

Just for understandung: The first Milkmaid slot is for myself, I can't use that one for any other Maid, but I don't have to become a Milkmaid. Right?

But could I become a Milkmaid and use the produced Semen in SGO?

Is the Succubus milk feature just for the Player Succubus Quest ore does it also work on the old Succubus race by Nikita, (the one with  the companions in the College Dungeon)? Does it work with Lady Lucretia?

Is the Vampire milk working on Alva and Miss Stentor? Werewolf on the Alea (I have to keep some slots free then...)

Is this right?

go into the menus and look around there should be one telling u how much your natural production of milk is. also u dont need the soulgem preg to get milk.

have to remember MME is pretty reealistic in some ways that u produce only a little bit if no lactacid. at 0 weight it was arouond .02 a tick.

now remember milk increases when MME ticks the timber u set. it starts at 1h bbut that can overload your engine if u have alot of script mods i found  putting at a mutiple of 2 is good aka i use 4 or 6 hours but try to have where its not on same tic as the timer for the prices of cities.

if u dont like it haveing such low natural production in debug u can set a manual ammount.

Okay, I've looked into the Debug Maid information, and see that my "Natural milk production per hour~" is 0.00, I've since tried to modify this value to 0.06, yet those settings don't want to apply. I have SexLab Hentai Pregnancy v1.8, and I did get pregnant after the first milking to set up my Milk Maid (or was I supposed to do that before?)

Is there something more in the Compatibility check that I need to get the Natrual milk production portion working?

Currently have:

SexLab Aroused=TRUE

ZaZAnimationPack=TRUE

ineed=FALSE

SexLabSkoomaWhore=FALSE

RealisticNeedsandDiseases=FALSE

Schlongs Of Skyrim=TRUE

Schlongs Of Skyrim - UNP=FALSE

SOS EquipableSchlong=FALSE

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQeust=FALSE

hentaipregnancy=TRUE

SexLabProgreation=FALSE

EstrusChaurus=FALSE

BeeingFemale=FALSE

DeviousDevices - Integration=TRUE

SexLab-StoriesDevious=FALSE

I know I needed at least one pregnancy mod, but I didn't get any of the needs because I'm trying to keep it simple before I go further. Any further help would be great.

post-38112-0-56489100-1458300636_thumb.jpg

That really helped! So if I turn the 'automatic' feature on and the 'is slave' option off there is no reason to add milk containers to the girls, Right?

Further Questiions:

Just for understandung: The first Milkmaid slot is for myself, I can't use that one for any other Maid, but I don't have to become a Milkmaid. Right?

Is the Succubus milk feature just for the Player Succubus Quest ore does it also work on the old Succubus race by Nikita, (the one with  the companions in the College Dungeon)? Does it work with Lady Lucretia?

Is the Vampire milk working on Alva and Miss Stentor? Werewolf on the Alea (I have to keep some slots free then...)

erm....no?

yes

no, unless sgo author or smb else makes patch for sgo

work on Succubus race, idk

you mean transformation? idk , never tested on npcs

Is this right?

Okay, I've looked into the Debug Maid information, and see that my "Natural milk production per hour~" is 0.00, I've since tried to modify this value to 0.06, yet those settings don't want to apply. I have SexLab Hentai Pregnancy v1.8, and I did get pregnant after the first milking to set up my Milk Maid (or was I supposed to do that before?)

Is there something more in the Compatibility check that I need to get the Natrual milk production portion working?

Currently have:

SexLab Aroused=TRUE

ZaZAnimationPack=TRUE

ineed=FALSE

SexLabSkoomaWhore=FALSE

Schlongs Of Skyrim=TRUE

hentaipregnancy=TRUE

SexLabProgreation=FALSE

EstrusChaurus=FALSE

BeeingFemale=FALSE

I know I needed at least one pregnancy mod, but I didn't get any of the needs because I'm trying to keep it simple before I go further. Any further help would be great.

input you set in that slider is a bit wrong, yours would be 0.06 divided by 3 and by 10(which i dont remember why) and you get 0.002 which is rounded to 0.00

so you need to 0.06*30

Further Questiions:

erm....no?

yes

no, unless sgo author or smb else makes patch for sgo

work on Succubus race, idk

you mean transformation? idk , never tested on npcs

Is this right?

Currently have:

SexLab Aroused=TRUE

ZaZAnimationPack=TRUE

ineed=FALSE

SexLabSkoomaWhore=FALSE

Schlongs Of Skyrim=TRUE

hentaipregnancy=TRUE

SexLabProgreation=FALSE

EstrusChaurus=FALSE

BeeingFemale=FALSE

input you set in that slider is a bit wrong, yours would be 0.06 divided by 3 and by 10(which i dont remember why) and you get 0.002 which is rounded to 0.00

so you need to 0.06*30

Alright thanks for the tip. It looks like SexLab Hentai Pregnancy mod is not registering as pregnant in the milk mod economy, I'll have to poke the creator and see if they can get this working.

Thanks again for trying though.

why is my natural milk production always at 0?

If you'll read my post just above yours, you'll see I was having the same issue. Apparently Hentai Pregnancy doesn't register with Milk Mod Economy as pregnant. Check under your Maid Debug menu and see if you're currently registered as pregnant. If not You'll probably have to poke around for another equitable mod like I'm doing.

All the best, lemme know if you find one.

i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version?

It is definitely possible as I made a crude mash-up of the two some time ago, substituting the male phallus with the one from the ZGGB-CHML mod.

attachicon.gif2015-10-16_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-16_00003.jpg

attachicon.gifMilkCuirass_0.nif

attachicon.gifMilkCuirass_1.nif

I'd still like to see someone who has the know how and the tools give the cuirass a proper reworking to an intersexed version.

apperantly im missing meshes, but i have no idea how to change it to one of sos defaults

post-388097-0-29763300-1458324925_thumb.jpg

how does the option 'Force Milkslave' work? The thing with the 'Milkmais/Milkslave/Cow in the name'? Can I use Jaxonz Renamer for that or do I have to rename NPC's in their ESP?

Do I have to wait some time until a Cow is recognized by the mod? Do I have to do something additional except from renaming? How should the name Look like?

And How important is it to be a Milkmaid myself? 

how does the option 'Force Milkslave' work? The thing with the 'Milkmais/Milkslave/Cow in the name'? Can I use Jaxonz Renamer for that or do I have to rename NPC's in their ESP?

Do I have to wait some time until a Cow is recognized by the mod? Do I have to do something additional except from renaming? How should the name Look like?

it makes npc milkslave, otherwise  mod threats npc like a milkslave/maid and allows milking but nothing else

probably

no, its checked everythime you start dialogue. Milkmaid/Milkslave/Cow ... some name

its absolutely crucial, isnt that what youve always dreamed to be, sexy meatbag with big titties full of milk, beeing milked all day long in your own stables? no? pffff

it makes npc milkslave, otherwise  mod threats npc like a milkslave/maid and allows milking but nothing else

probably

no, its checked everythime you start dialogue. Milkmaid/Milkslave/Cow ... some name

its absolutely crucial, isnt that what youve always dreamed to be, sexy meatbag with big titties full of milk, beeing milked all day long in your own stables? no? pffff

I'm playing with a male char... hm... big tits?  If i could add some more semen for inseminating for SGO we can talk about it.... Just as an Idea: How about a 'become a Milker' option?

And how is it with the additional Milkmaid slots? Are they replacing the Slaves? What achievements do I need for them?

I am suddenly getting  a huge number of milk craze in whatever messages.  It has been scrolling 12 deep in lines for 5 real minutes.  I can not see inventory or sell anything with all these messages.

I turned off notifications, and the economy, but the messages still keep coming.

i guess you should undo whatever you did that broke mod

I am suddenly getting  a huge number of milk craze in whatever messages.  It has been scrolling 12 deep in lines for 5 real minutes.  I can not see inventory or sell anything with all these messages.

I turned off notifications, and the economy, but the messages still keep coming.

I uninstalled saved, the reinstalled mod.

I uninstalled saved, the reinstalled mod.

okay...... now i know that from all those downloads at least 1 person actually plays with tis mod or maybe it just random coincidence?

ive missed '=' in script,  wait 1h(that is untill next morning) or disable economy

here is a possible fix, im not sure itll will work and not break mod all togather, since it was made with newer scripts

or you can manually change milkecon script:

from

If (GameTime < CurrentTime)
to 
If (GameTime <= CurrentTime)
and compile

MilkECON fix.7z

Edited by Ed86

i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version?

It is definitely possible as I made a crude mash-up of the two some time ago, substituting the male phallus with the one from the ZGGB-CHML mod.

I'd still like to see someone who has the know how and the tools give the cuirass a proper reworking to an intersexed version.

apperantly im missing meshes, but i have no idea how to change it to one of sos defaults

That is rather odd. I just now re-tested the meshes and I get no such error.

post-197547-0-96013700-1458650596_thumb.png

The textures might be an issue,though, as I used UNP based textures but the seam at the hip in your screenshot suggest that your Milk Cuirass is using another texture set.

You also need to have the ZGGB-CHML textures in your texture folder for the phallus to display properly. It might even help to have the phallus meshes in your mesh folder just to be thorough.

That is rather odd. I just now re-tested the meshes and I get no such error.

attachicon.gif20160322072916_1.png

The textures might be an issue,though, as I used UNP based textures but the seam at the hip in your screenshot suggest that your Milk Cuirass is using another texture set.

You also need to have the ZGGB-CHML textures in your texture folder for the phallus to display properly. It might even help to have the phallus meshes in your mesh folder just to be thorough.

well i want it to use male cuirass  schlong so ppl dont have to install ZGGB

So I've been trying some experiments to see why, for me at least, the new MME doesn't detect gem pregnancy from SGO.  I'm testing by starting completely new games via MO each time with Alternate Start - LAL and then using the SGO menu (SGO 3.03) to insert a gem to start pregnancy.  Then I wait 2 hours in game. 

1. Using the Nov 2015 MME, after 2 hrs, MME successfully detects gem pregnancy and turns me into a milkmaid

2. Using the Mar 7 2016 MME, after 2 hrs and then 24 hours, no milkmaid status.

When reviewing the papyrus logs, 1 line I noticed in trial #2 which isn't in trial 1 is: 

MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
ERROR: Cannot call IsGemPregnant() on a None object, aborting function call

However, both logs do have errors from other mods about aborting function calls due to an inability to call on a None object.   

I'm guessing I'll have to go through my mods to try and figure out what is causing this None object stuff but if anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this, let me know!

I am not sure if I should ask here or on Zaz but does anyone know what body type lines up with the suction cup option on the milker?  Any setup I use with larger breasts as a base has the suction cups sit on the top of the breast nowhere near the nipple.  So I tried just the standard CBBE curvy and now the suction cups are lined up right, but float several inches away from the nipples.

So I've been trying some experiments to see why, for me at least, the new MME doesn't detect gem pregnancy from SGO.  I'm testing by starting completely new games via MO each time with Alternate Start - LAL and then using the SGO menu (SGO 3.03) to insert a gem to start pregnancy.  Then I wait 2 hours in game. 

1. Using the Nov 2015 MME, after 2 hrs, MME successfully detects gem pregnancy and turns me into a milkmaid

When reviewing the papyrus logs, 1 line I noticed in trial #2 which isn't in trial 1 is: 

However, both logs do have errors from other mods about aborting function calls due to an inability to call on a None object.   

I'm guessing I'll have to go through my mods to try and figure out what is causing this None object stuff but if anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this, let me know!

ill add option for old detection

that wont solve None issue though, is it player/unique/random generated npc?

I am not sure if I should ask here or on Zaz but does anyone know what body type lines up with the suction cup option on the milker?  Any setup I use with larger breasts as a base has the suction cups sit on the top of the breast nowhere near the nipple.  So I tried just the standard CBBE curvy and now the suction cups are lined up right, but float several inches away from the nipples.

i guess any bbp body/skeleton

ill add option for old detection

that wont solve None issue though, is it player/unique/random generated npc?

It was for player.  Or at least it should be as I never left the starting cell from ASLAL.  I actually spent the last few hours deactivating mods to see if I could track down the issue and basically went down to almost the bare minimum of what is required just to run MME and SGO and still had no luck.  I even deactivated ASLAL and sat thru the cart ride to Helgen but it still didn't seem to resolve the issue.   It is really strange.

Here I am again. Another day, anoher question: The additional Milkmaid slots come one two Mastry Levels. There is an option to add up to 40 Level and 20 additional Slots. How can I get them? I have already reached the mastery level of 10 and the additional Slots are in use. But I need some more for some Vampires and a Succubus....