The modification of hearthfire has ruined my save.

damn....

damn....

Sorry for my poor english.

I uninstalled your mod 2016 version, but this mod has already modified my house of hearthfire.

Now I get CTD when I enter lakeview manor.

Can u help me fix my house?

no, this mod doesnt modify HF houses, it only adds recipe for HF food, which has nothing to do with houses

I follow your steps to install and uninstall this mod.

After I installed your mod, my save ruined.

This is an awesome mod.

Thx for your response. :)

Well there's a risk any time you remove a mod that has scripts without starting a new save that'll corrupt the save. Its best to start a new game if you wish to remove a mod.

damn....

damn....

I uninstalled your mod 2016 version, but this mod has already modified my house of hearthfire.

no, this mod doesnt modify HF houses, it only adds recipe for HF food, which has nothing to do with houses

This is an awesome mod.

1) its not this mod

2) use savetool http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? to clean milk* scripts and/or other scripts, which might fix your problem

Damn.....I get excited whenever I see  "MME updated Today"!  But I think its just in the forum posts.  This is one of my favorite mods and I always keep an eye out for any updates, you never know when something new could be happening.  Anyway, great mod!  Besides your mod, there is very little milk content and I think that is a shame.  I can't say much about it though....I couldn't mod my way out of a wet paper bag.  Thanks for the time and effort, I think people forget sometimes that mods are made by people that are basically giving up a lot of time just so we can have a little fun! Keep up the great work!

to those having trouble with MME appearing in the MCM menu.

1. try a brand new save

2. make sure you have all the plugins that you are selecting( culprit for me in this case is SOS since i lack the equipable slongs)

at least this is what worked for me ( new game tends to work for most things)

to ed86

awesome and thank you. that is all

damn....

damn....

This is an awesome mod.

1) its not this mod

2) use savetool http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? to clean milk* scripts and/or other scripts, which might fix your problem

Thx 

I has used savetool for a long time.

I remove all of my mods and wait 31 days, but that can not fix my save.

So much fun, so far ;o)

My toon is now a milking one, but now I want to expand the busyness, herding my own cows, ...

Then I installed a slave mod, Sx3. It was bugy, then I desinstalled it, installing Paradise Hall. Made a slave, tag her as a slave Cow (or something like that). And now, she's milking herself alone, everywhere. Ok I can't blame her for that but where is the milk ???

When I make her using a milkpump, she go, but again, where is the milk ?

1- I'm pretty sure I don't need a slaver mod. How do you gather milk maids and milk slaves ?

2- Where is the milk ??? The only one I get is the one from my toon, what is my milk slave doing with hers ?

Sorry, I'm sure it was alrealdy said 1000 times in the 173 pages. I've read some, but you know, 173 pages...

Anyway, but these (wich are essentially my fault) everything is working fine (with my 140 mods installed) and its a lot of fun ;o)

Well, IDK what is all happening, but MME does not show up at all, same issue as above, see the machines, can use them, but can't make milk maids, and it doesn't show up in MCM, so I can't edit any of the options, fantastic mod, but the menus issues have been hard.

Then again race menu keeps saying that NI override is outdated, but I have the bloody thing fully updated from nexus, version 3-4-4, which is the latest version, somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Well, IDK what is all happening, but MME does not show up at all, same issue as above, see the machines, can use them, but can't make milk maids, and it doesn't show up in MCM, so I can't edit any of the options, fantastic mod, but the menus issues have been hard.

Then again race menu keeps saying that NI override is outdated, but I have the bloody thing fully updated from nexus, version 3-4-4, which is the latest version, somebody correct me if I am wrong.

there test file, that should  tell you if mod is not installed(scripts broken)

/del

As I read more of these 173 pages, its seems that you can make milkmaids only with followers. Is that true ?

What a pity for Lydia...

But my PH slaves, they are milking, with growing breast and everything. Just I can't find the milk...

Should I have to finish the 173 pages quest to learn more about it ?

jo sry if that had been asked before, but the mod description says breast pumping animations don´t work with hdt? So, just to get that clear for me and to see if its worth downloading for me; i am using xp32 maximum skeleton extended with HDT physics extensions. the breast pumping animations won´t work now for me, is that right? And if so, is there any way to make it working anyways?

Ok I went through the 173 pages quest. There should be a kind of reward when you end it.

Everything is working fine, the mod Paradise Hall, though might not have been done for it, is just perfect.

Its just that the Dungeon mod made me think about a industrial milking empire, with the cow milking themselves...

I had a cat once... Just thinking about milk turn it insane. I was then thinking about the Kajhit : skooma is for beginners, the real stuff is milk right ? Why are they selling us that lactacid anyway ?

That cat of mine would have been unable to have milkmaid. He would have killed them out of frenzy. That's why they badly need us...

Then my industrial dream turn into a pastoral one, with a farm and a stable, where I could milk my cows quietly, with from time to time kajhits raids...

jo sry if that had been asked before, but the mod description says breast pumping animations don´t work with hdt? So, just to get that clear for me and to see if its worth downloading for me; i am using xp32 maximum skeleton extended with HDT physics extensions. the breast pumping animations won´t work now for me, is that right? And if so, is there any way to make it working anyways?

install bbp patch?

Economy for the PC seems to be messed up after updating IF you play Player Succubus Quest, you don't have the option box at the end to sell/keep milk anymore but milk is added to inventory and you get charged for upkeep with no other options ... anyway since there is no demand for succubus/werewolf/vampire milk it's not a huge problem i guess.

It seems that the only way to get the sell/keep option back is to turn off PSQ and use the milk pump as a non succubus to fix this ( altought i haven't checked if you'll get the box again after turning back succubus quest on ), meaning that you will loose all your learned succubus spells, by chance when turning quest on again your level isn't affected but have to relearn the spells still, after all you can skip learning the lower ranks so all in all not a bad thing ? ... so nothing game breaking, just a little annoyance to maybe add in the issues section.

No idea how it work for werewolf or vampires but i guess perks works differently and worn't be unlearned.

Beside that, awesome mod, great work, i love it.

Solution to missing mcm menu - instal manualy automatic instalation is broken , than load the game if menu not show than  setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 - for me setstage 1 time not work second time menu is up /// my point is lfinal stage of instalaion is broken  , 05 plugins is key in manual instalation you manualy instal all - true if you have mod for example sos and false to mods you didnt have

-- sorry for my english

Economy for the PC seems to be messed up after updating IF you play Player Succubus Quest, you don't have the option box at the end to sell/keep milk anymore but milk is added to inventory and you get charged for upkeep with no other options ... anyway since there is no demand for succubus/werewolf/vampire milk it's not a huge problem i guess.

It seems that the only way to get the sell/keep option back is to turn off PSQ and use the milk pump as a non succubus to fix this ( altought i haven't checked if you'll get the box again after turning back succubus quest on ), meaning that you will loose all your learned succubus spells, by chance when turning quest on again your level isn't affected but have to relearn the spells still, after all you can skip learning the lower ranks so all in all not a bad thing ? ... so nothing game breaking, just a little annoyance to maybe add in the issues section.

No idea how it work for werewolf or vampires but i guess perks works differently and worn't be unlearned.

Beside that, awesome mod, great work, i love it.

its not messed up, it was removed,  ill update mod today, so  if anyone interested i can temporally re add them 

Solution to missing mcm menu - instal manualy automatic instalation is broken , than load the game if menu not show than  setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 - for me setstage 1 time not work second time menu is up /// my point is lfinal stage of instalaion is broken  , 05 plugins is key in manual instalation you manualy instal all - true if you have mod for example sos and false to mods you didnt have

-- sorry for my english

is it? only thing broken is sgo source install

its not messed up, it was removed,  ill update mod today so  if anyone interested i can temporally re add them 

Yeah sorry too for my bad english, "messed up" wasn't the appropriate saying ... been also thinking that maybe while cleaning the save i might have missed one line or something like that, but if you just removed it that explain all  :cool:.

I was just wondering why the box disappeared after updating that's all, unless you plan to add demand for those special milks too up to you to add it back or not.

Ed will you every try to make a questmod to MME :D ?

i'm not sure, i have little knowledge of quest making, so making and testing even simple quest would require huge amount of time, which im not sure im willing to invest

i was thinking about doing some plugin for radiant prostitutuion but... maybe someday

I have a problem with the milk maid/slave stats being reset from time to time. I have the recent version of the mod, but it was an issue in previous versions as well. I tried to reset mod settings etc - It doesn't help though. After few hours of gameplay the milk maid level for all NPCs and PC, as well as milkining counter are being reset to zero.

I guess the issue was described before, but I can't find the solution via forum search or via google :(

I have a problem with the milk maid/slave stats being reset from time to time. I have the recent version of the mod, but it was an issue in previous versions as well. I tried to reset mod settings etc - It doesn't help though. After few hours of gameplay the milk maid level for all NPCs and PC, as well as milkining counter are being reset to zero.

I guess the issue was described before, but I can't find the solution via forum search or via google :(

you are probably using savetool and remove data from storageutil script

I'm using it from time to time if I uninstall some mod, which lefts scripts behind, but I'm only using "FixScriptInstances" and "Delete all #" buttons... will it remove the said storageutil script data?

PS.: That's only thing which bothers me with your mod - other than that it's perfect!

I'm using it from time to time if I uninstall some mod, which lefts scripts behind, but I'm only using "FixScriptInstances" and "Delete all #" buttons... will it remove the said storageutil script data?

PS.: That's only thing which bothers me with your mod - other than that it's perfect!

I guess you can press those buttons and find out your self

Or leave your home address and someone will surely visit you

message appears not installed correctly, scripts not running.  well, i definitely have all requirements. i have zaz ap installed. if i install the mme zaz patch or not, message comes up both times. plugins short names i am not sure what all means, i dont think i have any one of them.  isnt zbf a part of zaz ? however, installed or not this zbf plugin, boith time message comes.

what mods are tthese shortforms (beneath ineed, sos and  ddi ? psq, sgo, sla, slhp,slp. what for are true and false  files ?