Hey all. I'm sure this has been hit on already, sorry, but I got bored with FO4 and decided to reinstall this mod and start a new game. I recall in the past that when in milk pump, my character and npc's boobs used to animate when getting milked. Always kinda liked that! :)  That doesn't seem to happen now. Was there a change along the way?  I had been using HDT bodies, but changed them back to old UNPB since the description states that HDT isn't supported. My player character (Lunari) has an HDT body and I don't expect that to work (body files in separate directories), but npc's use generic actors\character\character assets stuff. I'm a little confused here - all should be well.

Does anyone have ideas as to why the boob animations aren't working?

Also, if HDT isn't supported, why the HDTx Milk Curaiss files?  Doesn't make a lot of sense.

okay if anyone interested in fresh test version, here it is. it's a good idea to do cleansave. there are probably bugs since a lot of stuff has changed

so far:

not working adding sos by drinking futa semen

maybe conflict fnis behavior files with zaz, but im not sure, someone with experience should redo that file =)

since there are changes to script to work w/o spells, im not sure how that will affect npcs when you change location

changelog:

v 02-02-2016 test

fix for fnis errors

fix for cuirass not equipping when using milkpump

fix for SexLab_SOS-Stapon

removed spells feeding/milking/fq, now use storageutil values

removed milkpump milking range

removed no milk cuirass option for mod installation

removed CANS

updated installer

most likely fixed very rare mod conflict for some ppl mod not working

changed economy timer to update everyday morning at 9:00 instead every 8h

if no SLA installed, random arousal will be chosen (0-100)

changed vampire/werewolf/EstrusChaurus/EstrusSpider detection

okay if anyone interested in fresh test version, here it is. it's a good idea to do cleansave. there are probably bugs since a lot of stuff has changed

so far:

maybe conflict fnis behavior files with zaz, but im not sure, someone with experience should redo that file =)

since there are changes to script to work w/o spells, im not sure how that will affect npcs when you change location

changelog:

v 02-02-2016 test

fix for fnis errors

removed CANS

updated installer

thanks for MOD test file, I try this ASAP  ;)

(I do not have much time in these days..)

bye!

S.

so far:

changelog:

v 02-02-2016 test

fix for fnis errors

removed CANS

updated installer

Well, tried the test mod and according to the installer, breast animation is suppose to work with the HDT curaiss now. Problem is, is that the curaiss is designed / includes a CBBE reference body and I, like many others, use UUNP. Now I'm certainly no expert with BodySlide, but it seems that something is wrong with the HDT .nif.  When trying to create a new outfit using UUNP HDT and deleting the CBBE reference body, then "Make Conversion Reference", the curaiss doesn't scale along with the new reference body. As such, I need to use suction cups and animations don't work with those.

So, any possibility of making UUNP HDT curaiss BodySlide files?

EDIT: Just to check it out, I made a new .nif via BodySlide for my body and started a game. Despite the textures looking weird :) , I then went to milking station (with curaiss selected in MCM) and boob animation(s) don't work. Just an FYI...  Also, I believe all curaiss panties should have holes or available with / without panties / bell - looks weird otherwise.

so far:

changelog:

v 02-02-2016 test

fix for fnis errors

removed CANS

updated installer

Well, tried the test mod and according to the installer, breast animation is suppose to work with the HDT curaiss now. Problem is, is that the curaiss is designed / includes a CBBE reference body and I, like many others, use UUNP. Now I'm certainly no expert with BodySlide, but it seems that something is wrong with the HDT .nif. When trying to create a new outfit using UUNP HDT and deleting the CBBE reference body, then "Make Conversion Reference", the curaiss doesn't scale along with the new reference body. As such, I need to use suction cups and animations don't work with those.

EDIT: Just to check it out, I made a new .nif via BodySlide for my body and started a game. Despite the textures looking weird :) , I then went to milking station (with curaiss selected in MCM) and boob animation(s) don't work. Just an FYI... Also, I believe all curaiss panties should have holes or available with / without panties / bell - looks weird otherwise.

I suggest you read all installer options carefully and using search

Anyway I'm in hospital till next week so test and fill your bug reports =)

so far:

changelog:

v 02-02-2016 test

fix for fnis errors

removed CANS

updated installer

Well, tried the test mod and according to the installer, breast animation is suppose to work with the HDT curaiss now. Problem is, is that the curaiss is designed / includes a CBBE reference body and I, like many others, use UUNP. Now I'm certainly no expert with BodySlide, but it seems that something is wrong with the HDT .nif. When trying to create a new outfit using UUNP HDT and deleting the CBBE reference body, then "Make Conversion Reference", the curaiss doesn't scale along with the new reference body. As such, I need to use suction cups and animations don't work with those.

EDIT: Just to check it out, I made a new .nif via BodySlide for my body and started a game. Despite the textures looking weird :) , I then went to milking station (with curaiss selected in MCM) and boob animation(s) don't work. Just an FYI... Also, I believe all curaiss panties should have holes or available with / without panties / bell - looks weird otherwise.

"I'm in hospital till next week..."  Holy cow! Whatever the reason for you being there, Godspeed on a quick recovery and get the Hell outta there!

"I suggest you read all installer options carefully..."  Well, I thought I had, but will do so again. I hope you understood what I was trying to say about the UUNP curaiss above, but if not, it can certainly wait.  As I said, get out of the hospital first and foremost!  Take care!

To all -  I am currently using AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) to control followers, take clothes off, and to get them into milk pumps.  Problem is that often times, maids just get up and walk away from pumps - even with pain system off. Not sure if that's intended via the mod (even though the pain sys is off) or AFT somehow. And with AFT, I can't really leave the area, otherwise followers follow  :)  .  I'd like to set some up in pumps and not have to babysit them. So my question is, what do others use to control their followers / milk maids?  BTW, am using "The Dungeon" mod with this as well.

Now I did see this comment "You need to be close when you make or milk Milkmaids.", but someone, somewhere commented they leave and came back later and was wondering how that was done. naturally I can't find the comment because I'm looking for it.

i tried the test version for a short time.

everything seems to work as expected, but I need to test more.

some Zaz animobject in my game, appear to be broken again after installing MME (if you try to play idle animation--> "player.playidle zazapcao301" for example, chains animojects disappear).

This also happens with the MME esp disabled.. FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx still overwrite the zaz one (i suppose).

..disabling the MME mod folder in Mod Organizer (removing in fact the files from MO virtual dirrectory), Zaz animobject working again.

S.

edit: i tried to learn how to make a mod  Behavior from FNIS documentation , but I do not understand much..  :P

I only managed to transform the FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx file into .xml format with hkxcmd

FNIS_MME_Behavior-out.hkx.xml

i tried the test version for a short time.

everything seems to work as expected, but I need to test more.

some Zaz animobject in my game, appear to be broken again after installing MME (if you try to play idle animation--> "player.playidle zazapcao301" for example, chains animojects disappear).

This also happens with the MME esp disabled.. FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx still overwrite the zaz one (i suppose).

..disabling the MME mod folder in Mod Organizer (removing in fact the files from MO virtual dirrectory), Zaz animobject working again.

S.

edit: i tried to learn how to make a mod Behavior from FNIS documentation , but I do not understand much.. :P

I only managed to transform the FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx file into .xml format with hkxcmd

attachicon.gifFNIS_MME_Behavior-out.hkx.xml

Well the problem is I don't know what happens to script when you change location or save\load game

With spell it gets removed and everything is fine in theory

With script I fear script does not finish it self and NPC might be left with milking flag and won't be able to get milked until flag is manually removed

Did you turn off Auto Relax in AFT? NPCs will start sandboxing after 9 seconds with that option on

No, as I never go into the "Misc" area, but will give that a try. Thanks for the tip!!!

EDIT:  Nope, that doesn't change anything. Characters still get up, walk away as if "dismissed" and need to have them follow me again.  Kind of a pita having to run around trying to keep people in the pumps.  :)   There must be a better way...  I hope.

Well the problem is I don't know what happens to script when you change location or save\load game

With spell it gets removed and everything is fine in theory

With script I fear script does not finish it self and NPC might be left with milking flag and won't be able to get milked until flag is manually removed

What do you mean? What script?

Well the problem is I don't know what happens to script when you change location or save\load gameWith spell it gets removed and everything is fine in theory

What do you mean? What script?
In prev version there were a spell that would allow only one instance of milking() function to run on actor, if spell removed everything stops

Right now there is storage until value instead, so I'm not sure if its properly reset if something unexpected happens

I hate the hospital... spent too much time in them myself.  Hope you get the hell out of that joint as soon as possible.

Whatever you did with copying the FNIS behavior file from zaz, it caused lots of problems.  Zaz equipment and furniture disappearing all over the place.  I had been wondering what was causing it, but it wasn't causing any stability problems... just went back to 11-02 (no meshes/actor) and all is well.

I know you're already aware of this but just letting you know it's causing very imersion breakage with other mods.

I hate the hospital... spent too much time in them myself.  Hope you get the hell out of that joint as soon as possible.

Whatever you did with copying the FNIS behavior file from zaz, it caused lots of problems.  Zaz equipment and furniture disappearing all over the place.  I had been wondering what was causing it, but it wasn't causing any stability problems... just went back to 11-02 (no meshes/actor) and all is well.

I know you're already aware of this but just letting you know it's causing very imersion breakage with other mods.

well. ive actually decided to do something today... so ... that should fix every...something

FNIS_MME_Behavior.7z

heres latest release candidate, i think ive fixed everything broken, if there wont be bug reports, ill make this next release on weekend

do note, that IF UPDATING, YOU SHOULD DISABLE/ENABLE MOD FROM MCM

oh and its probably needs a clean save

v 09-02-2016 RC1

fix for fnis behaviors

fix for installer options

fix for mcm PainSystem toggle

changed/re-enabled get random schlong from drinking futa semen

fix for fnis errors

removed CANS

updated installer

changed economy timer to update everyday morning at 9:00 instead every 8h, IF UPDATING, YOU SHOULD DISABLE/ENABLE MOD FROM MCM

excellent! a new RC and a full of fixes!

I try it ASAP  ;)  (I have a cleaned save actually)

great!

p.s.: where are saved the MME level progress? I want to reset all my MME stats to "fresh test".

thanks!

cheers!

S.

edit: a strange thing.. I installed the RC (clean save) MMC menu appears immediatly, i set all my configuration preferences and I continued to play... my PG is not a MilkMaid, but after a few minutes, appear in the screen "playername become milkmaid".. WAT?! (I have SGO3, but my PG actually in not pregnant).

ZAZ animation and animobjects seems to work now.  :)

great!

p.s.: where are saved the MME level progress? I want to reset all my MME stats to "fresh test".

thanks!

cheers!

S.

its in scripts, probably mod reset or uninstall option should reset it

you have EC, ES or what else preg mods?

what papyrus log says?

MilkModEconomy xxx pregnancy

great!

thanks!

cheers!

S.

what papyrus log says?

I installed mod in another Mod Organizer virtual folder, but stats in MCM remain (I have removed MME mod by debug option in MCM, cleaned save, played for a few days without it, and now installed a RC)

I have Estrus Chaurus installed.

my papyrus logging is actually off.. doh!

I enable it and try again..

great!

thanks!

cheers!

S.

what papyrus log says?

I installed mod in another Mod Organizer virtual folder, but stats in MCM remain (I have removed MME mod by debug option in MCM, cleaned save, played for a few days without it, and now installed a RC)

ok, I reproduced the "error".. 

I have Bathing in Skyrim installed, and when it appears at the top my screen "you feel dirty".. zack! immediately after a second "PGname is a milkmaid".. but I'm not sure things are related.

in papyrus all MME related lines:

Line 137: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:36PM] MilkModEconomy 1st run, initializing
Line 139: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:36PM] MilkModEconomy variable setup/reset
Line 284: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
Line 285: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
Line 286: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting
Line 287: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
Line 293: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
Line 330: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:39PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
Line 403: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:40PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to LItemSkooma75
Line 404: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemFoodInnCommonMilk list to LItemFoodInnCommon
Line 405: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy maid reset cycle
Line 406: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy slave reset cycle
Line 407: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy OnPlayerLoadGame
Line 408: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Registering events
Line 409: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy maintenance
Line 410: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy DLC check
Line 411: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy HearthFires.esm found
Line 412: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Dawnguard.esm found
Line 413: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Dragonborn.esm found
Line 414: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp found
Line 415: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy iNeed.esp not found
Line 416: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp found
Line 417: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp found
Line 418: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
Line 419: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found
Line 420: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
Line 421: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
Line 422: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy EstrusChaurus.esp found
Line 423: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy EstrusSpider.esp not found
Line 424: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy BeeingFemale.esm not found
Line 425: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found
Line 426: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found
Line 427: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm found
Line 428: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Integration.esm found
Line 429: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp found
Line 430: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLabAroused.esm found
Line 431: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy DCL check done
Line 432: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
Line 433: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists
Line 434: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsWOcure10
Line 435: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsAll
Line 440: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding Lactacid to SLSW_DrugsWOcure formlist
Line 441: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
Line 442: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
Line 443: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting
Line 444: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
Line 445: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
Line 446: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy debuffs array resetting
Line 447: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:42PM] MilkModEconomy buffs array resetting
Line 448: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:42PM] MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found
Line 449: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:42PM] MilkModEconomy maintenance done
Line 737: [02/09/2016 - 08:21:06PM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
Line 738: [02/09/2016 - 08:21:06PM] MilkModEconomy SGO3 Pregnancy: Sarah
Line 739: [02/09/2016 - 08:21:06PM] MilkModEconomy Player is not milkmaid, but pregnant and female, making player milkmaid
Line 740: [02/09/2016 - 08:21:06PM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Sarah

but in SGO my PG is not pregnant.. :s

and full papyrus log version-->Papyrus.0.log

..for the MCM overview
post-207275-0-24848600-1455046417_thumb.png
but I completely reinstalled the mod in another MO folder and the information still here.. maybe is normal (stored in savefile?)

great!

thanks!

cheers!

S.

what papyrus log says?

I have Bathing in Skyrim installed, and when it appears at the top my screen "you feel dirty".. zack! immediately after a second "PGname is a milkmaid".. but I'm not sure things are related.

Line 284: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
Line 285: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
Line 287: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
Line 293: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:38PM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
Line 330: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:39PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
Line 403: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:40PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to LItemSkooma75
Line 404: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemFoodInnCommonMilk list to LItemFoodInnCommon
Line 414: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp found
Line 418: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found
Line 419: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found
Line 420: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
Line 421: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found
Line 425: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found
Line 426: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found
Line 427: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm found
Line 428: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Integration.esm found
Line 429: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp found
Line 432: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to base Leveled lists
Line 433: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists
Line 434: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsWOcure10
Line 435: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsAll
Line 440: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy adding Lactacid to SLSW_DrugsWOcure formlist
Line 441: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting
Line 442: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting
Line 444: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting
Line 445: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:41PM] MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting
Line 448: [02/09/2016 - 08:10:42PM] MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found
Line 739: [02/09/2016 - 08:21:06PM] MilkModEconomy Player is not milkmaid, but pregnant and female, making player milkmaid

and full papyrus log version-->attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

..for the MCM overview

attachicon.gifMME.PNG

but I completely reinstalled the mod in another MO folder and the information still here.. maybe is normal (stored in savefile?)

try this one, added some debug lines, it should tell if its ec or not

guess ill have to make plugins for ec and es

great!

thanks!

cheers!

S.

what papyrus log says?

and full papyrus log version-->attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

..for the MCM overview

attachicon.gifMME.PNG

try this one, added some debug lines, it should tell if its ec or not

guess ill have to make plugins for ec and es

the papyrus log after new MilkQUEST.pex

Papyrus.0.log

the strange thing is that it happens after the Bathing of Skyrim in-game messages..

maybe I have the PG pregnant by SGO but in SGO menu appear "not pregnant"