soldier847 Posted March 13, 2016 Posted March 13, 2016 I can not get MME to show up in MCM at all, any ways to fix that?
Ed86 Posted March 13, 2016 Author Posted March 13, 2016 i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version?
FauxFurry Posted March 13, 2016 Posted March 13, 2016 i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version? It is definitely possible as I made a crude mash-up of the two some time ago, substituting the male phallus with the one from the ZGGB-CHML mod. MilkCuirass_0.nif MilkCuirass_1.nif I'd still like to see someone who has the know how and the tools give the cuirass a proper reworking to an intersexed version.
Pfiffy Posted March 13, 2016 Posted March 13, 2016 Yeah.. It is finally working with EagerNPC without SOS! I still wonder how to configure it the way I want it to work. Is there any deetailed readme for the different points in the menus? I'm using it together with Immersive wenches. They are set to automatic milking, have some Lactacit containers and the milking cuirass. I get a lot of notivications and they are leveling up. What I would like to do is to put them into a milking machine permanently and just pick up the milk from time to time to sell it where it is needed.
Ed86 Posted March 13, 2016 Author Posted March 13, 2016 i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version? It is definitely possible as I made a crude mash-up of the two some time ago, substituting the male phallus with the one from the ZGGB-CHML mod. 2015-10-16_00001.jpg 2015-10-16_00003.jpg MilkCuirass_0.nif MilkCuirass_1.nif I'd still like to see someone who has the know how and the tools give the cuirass a proper reworking to an intersexed version. that will do do you happend to have bodyslide preset? =) how do i convert to sos or skyrim textures? Yeah.. It is finally working with EagerNPC without SOS! I still wonder how to configure it the way I want it to work. Is there any deetailed readme for the different points in the menus? I'm using it together with Immersive wenches. They are set to automatic milking, have some Lactacit containers and the milking cuirass. I get a lot of notivications and they are leveling up. What I would like to do is to put them into a milking machine permanently and just pick up the milk from time to time to sell it where it is needed. no readme, i think most options have descriptions or self explanatory im not sure thats possible, when you switch cells npcs are removed from furniture
777sage Posted March 15, 2016 Posted March 15, 2016 I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?
Ed86 Posted March 15, 2016 Author Posted March 15, 2016 I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?For followers, mod checks their race name, if it has "succubus" they're should be recognized
777sage Posted March 15, 2016 Posted March 15, 2016 I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?For followers, mod checks their race name, if it has "succubus" they're should be recognized Alrighty then, thanks for clarification. Well the follower "Xana" is only a succubus via implication and appearance when she is actually breton. is it possible to assign to her specifically to produce the enhanced milk? The follower in question is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73540/?# Something along the lines specifically selecting a maid and then marking her as a succubus maid that will hence forth produce their respective milk type. Although I am not sure how one would go about that other than having them produce their typical race milk and then having their enhanced milk be a degree of the actual race OR in this case produce varying qualities of the same milk like the other races. Reason I am saying this is because while there are succubus race mods out their there arent many followers that utilize those mods. EG: for Nikita's Succubus race mod I could only find lucretia(whom I am not interested in ) and virtually noone else. All other "succubus" followers were only implied to be one. If you know of some that would be great but it is likely far and few in between. Thanks for responding though.
Ed86 Posted March 15, 2016 Author Posted March 15, 2016 I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?For followers, mod checks their race name, if it has "succubus" they're should be recognized Alrighty then, thanks for clarification. Well the follower "Xana" is only a succubus via implication and appearance when she is actually breton. is it possible to assign to her specifically to produce the enhanced milk? The follower in question is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73540/?# Something along the lines specifically selecting a maid and then marking her as a succubus maid that will hence forth produce their respective milk type. Although I am not sure how one would go about that other than having them produce their typical race milk and then having their enhanced milk be a degree of the actual race OR in this case produce varying qualities of the same milk like the other races. Reason I am saying this is because while there are succubus race mods out their there arent many followers that utilize those mods. EG: for Nikita's Succubus race mod I could only find lucretia(whom I am not interested in ) and virtually noone else. All other "succubus" followers were only implied to be one. If you know of some that would be great but it is likely far and few in between. Thanks for responding though. not w/o a patch
nath92 Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 hail,for some reason with the latest version of thid mod every time milkin machine end to milk me i get crash to desktop,wonder if some1 have same experience.
Arcturus7777 Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 I just restarted this mod. After being milked at the machine it says the milk was placed in a container. Did i mess up a setting. it used to ask me if i wanted to sell the milk.
vixenfinder Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 I've given this mod a whirl and it's a bit interesting. While I'm still trying to much around with the economy and get the ins and outs, I've stumbled across the "Cow Bell" collar, in the resources list. I've attached it and noticed that it's significantly out of scale. As I am new to Outfit Studio in Calienta's Body Slide tool, I'm hoping someone can point me toward a little 101, on how to get this piece (and maybe to horns too) to scale to fit the body appropriately? Thanks in advance.
Pfiffy Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures. As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling. I see myself as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count? The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for? What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave. I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) Can I use the Nickname option in EFF for the forcing Milk slaves option? That enough for now... More questions will come later....
777sage Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures. As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling. I see myself as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count? The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for? What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave. I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) Can I use the Nickname option in EFF for the forcing Milk slaves option? That enough for now... More questions will come later.... I use BeeingFemale which seems to work pretty well. Use the UUNP cuirass if you are using UNP textures Your level will count as it is your milkin level, the idea is that the higher ur level the more milk maids you can have at a single time(I was never limited so the limit is pointless for me). The milk containers are self explanatory, but the semen/female cum bottle depends on the mods you are using. There is no point for female cum imo, or at least from what i observed. The semen bottle is for when you have some sort of futa mod(of which I do not use or want anything to do with) where you would get semen in a bottle. The purpose however is to allow for compatibility for succubus mods, so you would be able to feed on the semen of the slaves should the situation apply and supposedly level up, satiate hunger/ thirst, or keep yourself alive if you are a succubus. An example would be the Player Succubus Quest. I do not know of another reason for having such a feature unless you wanted to role play being a semen hungry gal. As for SGO, I cannot speak on that as I do not use it. i HOWEVER, do use and love EFF. But I do not know if the nickname affects the script or if the EFF nickname option changes select npc's name on that level. The mod author will have to answer that.
Arcturus7777 Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 There used to be a ring to wear as a female, so you would collect semen after sex in the bottle. You could also milk men for semen using the milker harness, the one used by females. then you can use the semen to impregnate females in SGO with gems.
Pfiffy Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures. As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling. I see myself as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count? The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for? What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave. I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) Can I use the Nickname option in EFF for the forcing Milk slaves option? That enough for now... More questions will come later.... I use BeeingFemale which seems to work pretty well. Use the UUNP cuirass if you are using UNP textures Your level will count as it is your milkin level, the idea is that the higher ur level the more milk maids you can have at a single time(I was never limited so the limit is pointless for me). The milk containers are self explanatory, but the semen/female cum bottle depends on the mods you are using. There is no point for female cum imo, or at least from what i observed. The semen bottle is for when you have some sort of futa mod(of which I do not use or want anything to do with) where you would get semen in a bottle. The purpose however is to allow for compatibility for succubus mods, so you would be able to feed on the semen of the slaves should the situation apply and supposedly level up, satiate hunger/ thirst, or keep yourself alive if you are a succubus. An example would be the Player Succubus Quest. I do not know of another reason for having such a feature unless you wanted to role play being a semen hungry gal. As for SGO, I cannot speak on that as I do not use it. i HOWEVER, do use and love EFF. But I do not know if the nickname affects the script or if the EFF nickname option changes select npc's name on that level. The mod author will have to answer that. I just want to get that right: (remember I'm not a native speeker) Each time I milk a Frind, each ammount of Milk is counted for my level? If I set the Maids to automatic, the Milk is put into the container and I can pick it up with the next time I milk them? Well, semen could be uses to inseminate femals to make them birth soulgems in SGO. the only thing that makes sense to become a male milk maid for me.
vixenfinder Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing. Is this right?
sidfu Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 I have a problem with the milk maid/slave stats being reset from time to time. I have the recent version of the mod, but it was an issue in previous versions as well. I tried to reset mod settings etc - It doesn't help though. After few hours of gameplay the milk maid level for all NPCs and PC, as well as milkining counter are being reset to zero. I guess the issue was described before, but I can't find the solution via forum search or via google first unless its for update never never uninstall a mod once u start a game. remember anything to do with skyrim is not 100% safe not even starting a vanallia game with not a single mod is safe .
sidfu Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing. Is this right? no ther is a natrual milk production. normaly its around .02 per tick. ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid
777sage Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures. As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling. I see myself as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count? The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for? What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave. I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) Can I use the Nickname option in EFF for the forcing Milk slaves option? That enough for now... More questions will come later.... I use BeeingFemale which seems to work pretty well. Use the UUNP cuirass if you are using UNP textures Your level will count as it is your milkin level, the idea is that the higher ur level the more milk maids you can have at a single time(I was never limited so the limit is pointless for me). The milk containers are self explanatory, but the semen/female cum bottle depends on the mods you are using. There is no point for female cum imo, or at least from what i observed. The semen bottle is for when you have some sort of futa mod(of which I do not use or want anything to do with) where you would get semen in a bottle. The purpose however is to allow for compatibility for succubus mods, so you would be able to feed on the semen of the slaves should the situation apply and supposedly level up, satiate hunger/ thirst, or keep yourself alive if you are a succubus. An example would be the Player Succubus Quest. I do not know of another reason for having such a feature unless you wanted to role play being a semen hungry gal. As for SGO, I cannot speak on that as I do not use it. i HOWEVER, do use and love EFF. But I do not know if the nickname affects the script or if the EFF nickname option changes select npc's name on that level. The mod author will have to answer that. I just want to get that right: (remember I'm not a native speeker) Each time I milk a Frind, each ammount of Milk is counted for my level? If I set the Maids to automatic, the Milk is put into the container and I can pick it up with the next time I milk them? Well, semen could be uses to inseminate femals to make them birth soulgems in SGO. the only thing that makes sense to become a male milk maid for me. Well I play as a male character so that kind of stuff doesnt interest me in the slightest. But I think each milk count does affect your milk level - based on what I have observed. In my game, the milk that the maids produce gets put into their inventory so I am not sure about the automatic feature as I do not believe I have ever used such a feature. As I said I do not use SGO, I use Beeing female where female characters go through menstruation and chance of pregnancy depends on when during what cycle they have sex and are inseminated. Where they, after some time, have actual babies that grow into children. Soul gems sound quite useful though. I will do a quick check in my game for the automatic mode and update what i find.
777sage Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 Ok, I did a quick test. Now it wasnt a long one so I am having the same questions as you are. The only thing I noticed from the Automatic setting is that when the milk maid is at max all that happens is the maid is automatically milked by one which in theory should count towards milk maid mastery. There are no real benefits that I found other than the maid never needing tending to as they will always have 1 less milk stocked from their maximum amount. I would say leave the feature off, one way once went about the maids milking themselves was that I SPECIFIED that they should go to the milk dungeon and work there. Where they will use the milk pumps on their own, it was the fastest way to get money especially when you have more than 5 maids. As soon as i enter the dungeon I would see them milking themselves, and once the clock hit 5 they would go to their home OR the beds within the dungeon. I can still do this to this day. This is easiest to do with MHYH. Plus it adds immersion that the girls would leave breezehome and "go to work" and I would stop by to ensure are getting milked. Only problem was that in order for them to actually be milked you had to be in the same area, but with recent updates I no longer have to worry about range so long as I am in the cell. In short, they work if you are there. I am not sure how I, or even the mod author, would be able to program the script so that when they milk themselves you dont need to be there. I would say it is the kind of limitation skyrim has unless you can work around it. I can come up with ideas being a computer science major but.. yeah. As for where that automatic milk is... no idea. It is safe to assume that since it is a debugging feature you wont ACTUALLY get milk back, it would instead just reduce the milk maid's breast milk by one so that she is never full.
Ed86 Posted March 18, 2016 Author Posted March 18, 2016 Auto milking - maid starts milking as if you would order it to do so No auto milking - milk leaks out, milk is reduced by X, and that milk is lost Is slave option moves milk to container, and you can't get it while option is on
vixenfinder Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing. Is this right? no ther is a natrual milk production. normaly its around .02 per tick. ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid Okay, then I must be doing something wrong then, I've installed the Hentai Pregnancy to meet the preg requirements, I've used the machine, but after the lactacid runs out, no matter how much time passes, no milk is being produced. I've slept for multiple 24hour sets and still no increase.
sidfu Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing. Is this right? no ther is a natrual milk production. normaly its around .02 per tick. ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid Okay, then I must be doing something wrong then, I've installed the Hentai Pregnancy to meet the preg requirements, I've used the machine, but after the lactacid runs out, no matter how much time passes, no milk is being produced. I've slept for multiple 24hour sets and still no increase. go into the menus and look around there should be one telling u how much your natural production of milk is. also u dont need the soulgem preg to get milk. have to remember MME is pretty reealistic in some ways that u produce only a little bit if no lactacid. at 0 weight it was arouond .02 a tick. now remember milk increases when MME ticks the timber u set. it starts at 1h bbut that can overload your engine if u have alot of script mods i found putting at a mutiple of 2 is good aka i use 4 or 6 hours but try to have where its not on same tic as the timer for the prices of cities. if u dont like it haveing such low natural production in debug u can set a manual ammount.
Pfiffy Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 Auto milking - maid starts milking as if you would order it to do so No auto milking - milk leaks out, milk is reduced by X, and that milk is lost Is slave option moves milk to container, and you can't get it while option is on That really helped! So if I turn the 'automatic' feature on and the 'is slave' option off there is no reason to add milk containers to the girls, Right? Further Questiions: Just for understandung: The first Milkmaid slot is for myself, I can't use that one for any other Maid, but I don't have to become a Milkmaid. Right? But could I become a Milkmaid and use the produced Semen in SGO? Is the Succubus milk feature just for the Player Succubus Quest ore does it also work on the old Succubus race by Nikita, (the one with the companions in the College Dungeon)? Does it work with Lady Lucretia? Is the Vampire milk working on Alva and Miss Stentor? Werewolf on the Alea (I have to keep some slots free then...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now