message appears not installed correctly, scripts not running.  well, i definitely have all requirements. i have zaz ap installed. if i install the mme zaz patch or not, message comes up both times. plugins short names i am not sure what all means, i dont think i have any one of them.  isnt zbf a part of zaz ? however, installed or not this zbf plugin, boith time message comes.

what mods are tthese shortforms (beneath ineed, sos and  ddi ? psq, sgo, sla, slhp,slp. what for are true and false  files ?

zbf -yes

the logic is simple:

when you run the game/load save, maintenace script toggles one global value, if it doesnot - then scripts are broken(they are broken most likely cuz you installed section 05 - Plugins wrong), and since most of them tied, they all wont work

message you get is a separate(independent) script that checks global value set by script above, if its not expected value, you get the error message, otherwise it resets value untill next game load

those are integration scripts for some Soft linked plugins

true if you have plugin and false if you dont, since you are doing manual install, i guess you should choose false to everything

Thanks. no message anymore, works fine except breats do not move in the milk o matic. how to repair that ? i have cbbe bbp body, xpms 32 skeleton,

the animation does work without MME (zaz, maria eden) and bbp working in SLanimations, tera armor etc.

Install bbp skeleton rig

Thanks. no message anymore, works fine except breats do not move in the milk o matic. how to repair that ? i have cbbe bbp body, xpms 32 skeleton,

the animation does work without MME (zaz, maria eden) and bbp working in SLanimations, tera armor etc.

Install bbp skeleton rig

i have this installed. bbp is working with sexlab,  when running, even with the milk ciurass equipped and running bbp is working. just not inside the milkomatic and mme. it is working in milkomatic with older versions of mme and with other mods like maria eden.

edit .  i (re)downloaded xp32  3.75

there are 4 bbp files:

01 skeleton rig xpmse3 bbp

03 skeleton rig xpmse3 cbe bbp

04 skeleton rig xpms bbp

05 skeleton rig xpms cbe bbp

it is always the same file meshes/actor/character/character assets/skeleton.hkx and assets female/skeleton.female.hkx

i tested them all, none is working for mme milkomatic

Yeah.. It is finally working with EagerNPC without SOS! I still wonder how to configure it the way I want it to work. Is there any deetailed readme for the different points in the menus? I'm using it together with Immersive wenches. They are set to automatic milking, have some Lactacit containers and the milking cuirass. I get a lot of notivications and they are leveling up. What I would like to do is to put them into a milking machine permanently and just pick up the milk from time to time to sell it where it is needed. 

i was woundering if any1 can merge female milk cuirass with male, to make futa version?

It is definitely possible as I made a crude mash-up of the two some time ago, substituting the male phallus with the one from the ZGGB-CHML mod.

attachicon.gif2015-10-16_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-16_00003.jpg

attachicon.gifMilkCuirass_0.nif

attachicon.gifMilkCuirass_1.nif

I'd still like to see someone who has the know how and the tools give the cuirass a proper reworking to an intersexed version.

that will do

do you happend to have bodyslide preset? =)

how do i convert to sos or skyrim textures?

Yeah.. It is finally working with EagerNPC without SOS! I still wonder how to configure it the way I want it to work. Is there any deetailed readme for the different points in the menus? I'm using it together with Immersive wenches. They are set to automatic milking, have some Lactacit containers and the milking cuirass. I get a lot of notivications and they are leveling up. What I would like to do is to put them into a milking machine permanently and just pick up the milk from time to time to sell it where it is needed. 

no readme, i think most options have descriptions or self explanatory

im not sure thats possible, when you switch cells npcs are removed from furniture

I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?

For followers, mod checks their race name, if it has "succubus" they're should be recognized

I love this mod, just a quick question. How does this mod know when a character is a succubus? Suppose I have a female follower that is a succus like say xana, would the system be able to tell? What mods would utilize this function?

For followers, mod checks their race name, if it has "succubus" they're should be recognized

Alrighty then, thanks for clarification. Well the follower "Xana"  is only a succubus via implication and appearance when she is actually breton. is it possible to assign to her specifically to produce the enhanced milk?

The follower in question is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73540/?#

Something along the lines specifically selecting a maid and then marking her as a succubus maid that will hence forth produce their respective milk type. Although I am not sure how one would go about that other than having them produce their typical race milk and then having their enhanced milk be a degree of the actual race OR in this case produce varying qualities of the same milk like the other races.

Reason I am saying this is because while there are succubus race mods out their there arent many followers that utilize those mods. EG: for Nikita's Succubus race mod I could only find lucretia(whom I am not interested in ) and virtually noone else. All other "succubus" followers were only implied to be one. If you know of some that would be great but it is likely far and few in between. Thanks for responding though.

Alrighty then, thanks for clarification. Well the follower "Xana"  is only a succubus via implication and appearance when she is actually breton. is it possible to assign to her specifically to produce the enhanced milk?

The follower in question is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73540/?#

Something along the lines specifically selecting a maid and then marking her as a succubus maid that will hence forth produce their respective milk type. Although I am not sure how one would go about that other than having them produce their typical race milk and then having their enhanced milk be a degree of the actual race OR in this case produce varying qualities of the same milk like the other races.

Reason I am saying this is because while there are succubus race mods out their there arent many followers that utilize those mods. EG: for Nikita's Succubus race mod I could only find lucretia(whom I am not interested in ) and virtually noone else. All other "succubus" followers were only implied to be one. If you know of some that would be great but it is likely far and few in between. Thanks for responding though.

not w/o a patch

I've given this mod a whirl and it's a bit interesting. While I'm still trying to much around with the economy and get the ins and outs, I've stumbled across the "Cow Bell" collar, in the resources list. I've attached it and noticed that it's significantly out of scale.

As I am new to Outfit Studio in Calienta's Body Slide tool, I'm hoping someone can point me toward a little 101, on how to get this piece (and maybe to horns too) to scale to fit the body appropriately?

Thanks in advance.

post-38112-0-55777700-1458199843_thumb.jpg

One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures.

As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling.  I see myself  as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count?

The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for?

What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave.

I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) 

Can I use the Nickname option in EFF for the forcing Milk slaves option?

That enough for now... More questions will come later.... 

One thing I have noticed in the new Version: The UNPb Cuirass comes with a CBBE body... Looks ugly with all UNP body textures.

As there is no read me, I have a lot of questions about the economy part and the leveling.  I see myself  as a milker, so I don't milk myself. Is it right, that for my personal leveling the times are counting, that my maid/slave got milked. And If i choosed the automatic milking setting will that also count?

The lactacid containers work as supply for the Maids, but what are the Milk/semen containers for?

What exatly is the difference between the Milk maids and the Milk slaves except the missing dialogs?I saw no difference in the behaviour of a Milk maid if the Is Slave option was tagged or if it is untagged for a Milk slave.

I'm using this mod with SGO and wonder if it is working correctly because the SGO Pregnancy is not realized. (I have to check that after some more gaming time again.) 

I use BeeingFemale which seems to work pretty well. Use the UUNP cuirass if you are using UNP textures Your level will count as it is your milkin level, the idea is that the higher ur level the more milk maids you can have at a single time(I was never limited so the limit is pointless for me). The milk containers are self explanatory, but the semen/female cum bottle depends on the mods you are using. There is no point for female cum imo, or at least from what i observed. The semen bottle is for when you have some sort of futa mod(of which I do not use or want anything to do with) where you would get semen in a bottle. The purpose however is to allow for compatibility for succubus mods, so you would be able to feed on the semen of the slaves should the situation apply and supposedly level up, satiate hunger/ thirst, or keep yourself alive if you are a succubus. An example would be the Player Succubus Quest. I do not  know of another reason for having such a feature unless you wanted to role play being a semen hungry gal.

As for SGO, I cannot speak on that as I do not use it. i HOWEVER, do use and love EFF. But I do not know if the nickname affects the script or if the EFF nickname option changes select npc's name on that level. The mod author will have to answer that.

I use BeeingFemale which seems to work pretty well. Use the UUNP cuirass if you are using UNP textures Your level will count as it is your milkin level, the idea is that the higher ur level the more milk maids you can have at a single time(I was never limited so the limit is pointless for me). The milk containers are self explanatory, but the semen/female cum bottle depends on the mods you are using. There is no point for female cum imo, or at least from what i observed. The semen bottle is for when you have some sort of futa mod(of which I do not use or want anything to do with) where you would get semen in a bottle. The purpose however is to allow for compatibility for succubus mods, so you would be able to feed on the semen of the slaves should the situation apply and supposedly level up, satiate hunger/ thirst, or keep yourself alive if you are a succubus. An example would be the Player Succubus Quest. I do not  know of another reason for having such a feature unless you wanted to role play being a semen hungry gal.

As for SGO, I cannot speak on that as I do not use it. i HOWEVER, do use and love EFF. But I do not know if the nickname affects the script or if the EFF nickname option changes select npc's name on that level. The mod author will have to answer that.

I just want to get that right: (remember I'm not a native speeker) Each time I milk a Frind, each ammount of Milk is counted for my level?

If I set the Maids to automatic, the Milk is put into the container and I can pick it up with the next time I milk them? Well, semen could be uses to inseminate femals to make them birth soulgems in SGO. the only thing that makes sense to become a male milk maid for me. 

I have a problem with the milk maid/slave stats being reset from time to time. I have the recent version of the mod, but it was an issue in previous versions as well. I tried to reset mod settings etc - It doesn't help though. After few hours of gameplay the milk maid level for all NPCs and PC, as well as milkining counter are being reset to zero.

I guess the issue was described before, but I can't find the solution via forum search or via google :(

first unless its for update never never uninstall a mod once u start a game.

remember anything to do with skyrim is not 100% safe not even starting a vanallia game with not a single mod is safe :P.

Just so I'm clear, I have to have Lactacid consumed all the time, else no milk will be produced right? It seems after I rest for a bit from the machine's lactacid session, I stop producing.

Is this right?

no ther is a natrual milk production. normaly its around .02 per tick.

ive never understood how the lactid formula for consumption is did as seemed to me it consumed nearly all of the lactid on the ver first update after getting the lactid even if it was onlly 30sec before that u got the lactid

I just want to get that right: (remember I'm not a native speeker) Each time I milk a Frind, each ammount of Milk is counted for my level?

If I set the Maids to automatic, the Milk is put into the container and I can pick it up with the next time I milk them? Well, semen could be uses to inseminate femals to make them birth soulgems in SGO. the only thing that makes sense to become a male milk maid for me. 

Well I play as a male character so that kind of stuff doesnt interest me in the slightest. But I think each milk count does affect your milk level - based on what I have observed. In my game, the milk that the maids produce gets put into their inventory so I am not sure about the automatic feature as I do not believe I have ever used such a feature.

As I said I do not use SGO, I use Beeing female where female characters go through menstruation and chance of pregnancy depends on when during what cycle they have sex and are inseminated. Where they, after some time, have actual babies that grow into children. Soul gems sound quite useful though. I will do a quick check in my game for the automatic mode and update what i find.

Ok, I did a quick test. Now it wasnt a long one so I am having the same questions as you are. The only thing I noticed from the Automatic setting is that when the milk maid is at max all that happens is the maid is automatically milked by one which in theory should count towards milk maid mastery. There are no real benefits that I found other than the maid never needing tending to as they will always have 1 less milk stocked from their maximum amount. I would say leave the feature off, one way once went about the maids milking themselves was that I SPECIFIED that they should go to the milk dungeon and work there. Where they will use the milk pumps on their own, it was the fastest way to get money especially when you have more than 5 maids. As soon as i enter the dungeon I would see them milking themselves, and once the clock hit 5 they would go to their home OR the beds within the dungeon. I can still do this to this day. This is easiest to do with MHYH. Plus it adds immersion that the girls would leave breezehome and "go to work" and I would stop by to ensure are getting milked.

Only problem was that in order for them to actually be milked you had to be in the same area, but with recent updates I no longer have to worry about range so long as I am in the cell. In short, they work if you are there. I am not sure how I, or even the mod author, would be able to program the script so that when they milk themselves you dont need to be there. I would say it is the kind of limitation skyrim has unless you can work around it. I can come up with ideas being a computer science major but.. yeah.

As for where that automatic milk is... no idea. It is safe to assume that since it is a debugging feature you wont ACTUALLY get milk back, it would instead just reduce the milk maid's breast milk by one so that she is never full.