Ed86 Posted January 24, 2016 Author Posted January 24, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better? to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump
Pfiffy Posted January 24, 2016 Posted January 24, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box?
Ed86 Posted January 24, 2016 Author Posted January 24, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid
Pfiffy Posted January 25, 2016 Posted January 25, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid is there any german description? Is there any older Version that is not so depending on SOS?
Ed86 Posted January 25, 2016 Author Posted January 25, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid is there any german description? Is there any older Version that is not so depending on SOS? no idea, v 02-02-2015 and earlier or v 22-02-2015 which will have broken support for futa cum potions
JDHJDH Posted January 25, 2016 Posted January 25, 2016 So I asked before how to get lactacid, and thank you. But how do you like give someone that to drink, does it see that I have it and pull up a diolouge option?
Andy14 Posted January 25, 2016 Posted January 25, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid is there any german description? Is there any older Version that is not so depending on SOS? Natürlich, gab es schon immer: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-34?do=findComment&comment=395376 Da es hier um die "Weierführung" eines Mods und nicht um einen neuen Mod geht, fände ich es angebracht, die geistigen Urheber nicht vollends ins Abseits zu schieben - und dazu gehört auch die absolut fehlerfreie Version des oben eingeführten Links. Diese ist auf Deutsch und hat keinerlei Abhängigkeiten von SOS - womit deine Frage ausführlich beantwortet wäre.
Pfiffy Posted January 26, 2016 Posted January 26, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid is there any german description? Is there any older Version that is not so depending on SOS? Natürlich, gab es schon immer: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-34?do=findComment&comment=395376 Da es hier um die "Weierführung" eines Mods und nicht um einen neuen Mod geht, fände ich es angebracht, die geistigen Urheber nicht vollends ins Abseits zu schieben - und dazu gehört auch die absolut fehlerfreie Version des oben eingeführten Links. Diese ist auf Deutsch und hat keinerlei Abhängigkeiten von SOS - womit deine Frage ausführlich beantwortet wäre. Die Version ist wohl etwas älter...
chajapa Posted January 26, 2016 Posted January 26, 2016 So I asked before how to get lactacid, and thank you. But how do you like give someone that to drink, does it see that I have it and pull up a diolouge option? If you have Lactacid in inventory, you will get a dialogue from MME. Starts with "Hey there". If not a milkmaid, you can ask if they WANT to be a milkmaid and that will give them Lactacid. If they are already a milkmaid the dialogue will say something about their production being low and that one will give them a Lactacid as well.
JDHJDH Posted January 26, 2016 Posted January 26, 2016 So I asked before how to get lactacid, and thank you. But how do you like give someone that to drink, does it see that I have it and pull up a diolouge option? If you have Lactacid in inventory, you will get a dialogue from MME. Starts with "Hey there". If not a milkmaid, you can ask if they WANT to be a milkmaid and that will give them Lactacid. If they are already a milkmaid the dialogue will say something about their production being low and that one will give them a Lactacid as well. Thank you very much, not if only i could find it in the Kajheets, if its not bugged and not spawning
-alpha- Posted January 27, 2016 Posted January 27, 2016 just a quick one thats more like a suggestion. the sound descr for the milk pumps. you should change them from SOMDialogue2D [sOPM:000B5183] to SOMMono00400 [sOPM:00099391] this will make the sound play from the milking machine rather than 1st person in your head all the time. so now if you have a milkslave using the pump you can walk away and not hear the sounds like its in your head.
Pfiffy Posted January 28, 2016 Posted January 28, 2016 Anyway: You did a good job. Just a few things that i want to ask. Is it possible to make a better integratin of SGO III? I'm playing with TDF and SGO all my Followers are working for me... and they are very productive... One more point is a question of understanding: I'm using Immersive Wenches and made the first three wenches (Riverwood Sleeping Giant inn)Milkslaves via spell. I set them to automatic Milking and they level up fast. Where does their milk go? And how does the milking dialog work? How do I get access to milk in the invisible container? Would it be an option to Put a bunch of them into 'the dungeon' and let them produce for a while and then pick up the milk and sell it to the city wher it is needed? Do I have to put the milking cuirass into the inventory of my Milkikng cows? how exactly better?to get milkslaves milk from container you need to make them milkmaids and milk them with a milkpump So it is just un-checking the Is slave box? no, you need to use dialogue to make npc milkmaid is there any german description? Is there any older Version that is not so depending on SOS? no idea, v 02-02-2015 and earlier or v 22-02-2015 which will have broken support for futa cum potions I have the old version running with a few problems: The dialog for making a milkmaid is not there and I can't give them lactacid. Is this still a problem with my configuration?
Caelryn Posted January 28, 2016 Posted January 28, 2016 I don't know if I'm too stupid to do that on my own, but .. can you guys please explain how I can use these SliderData and SliderSets files to convert the armor to UUNP? No matter what I do in the Outfit Studio, I just can't get it to work.
usernamewow Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 I dont know if the mod developer ever considered the idea of making a "light" edition? A version that only includes the elements of breast growth, excluding the economy aspect. That would be so convenient.
Ed86 Posted January 29, 2016 Author Posted January 29, 2016 I have the old version running with a few problems: The dialog for making a milkmaid is not there and I can't give them lactacid. Is this still a problem with my configuration? who knows, probably I dont know if the mod developer ever considered the idea of making a "light" edition? A version that only includes the elements of breast growth, excluding the economy aspect. That would be so convenient. no he hasnt, developer does not see how this will make anything lighter or more convinient
Saeros Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 hi Ed, I noticed a strange thing with latest version of MME and ZAZ animation pack. when I enable Milk Mod, animobject in ZAZ idle animation (like static "chains meshes") disappear after a few seconds. some link to this problem: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-21-december-2015/page-375?do=findComment&comment=1445698 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1449020 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1450370 I have identified the problem after activating mods one by one in Mod Organizer (and run FNIS whenever necessary) you know the cause? thanks in advance. cheers S.
Ed86 Posted January 30, 2016 Author Posted January 30, 2016 hi Ed, I noticed a strange thing with latest version of MME and ZAZ animation pack. when I enable Milk Mod, animobject in ZAZ idle animation (like static "chains meshes") disappear after a few seconds. some link to this problem: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-21-december-2015/page-375?do=findComment&comment=1445698 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1449020 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1450370 I have identified the problem after activating mods one by one in Mod Organizer (and run FNIS whenever necessary) you know the cause? thanks in advance. cheers S. I can only guess Maybe its cuz I just renamed zaz animations behavior file since I have no idea how to make one mysef
Saeros Posted January 30, 2016 Posted January 30, 2016 hi Ed, I noticed a strange thing with latest version of MME and ZAZ animation pack. when I enable Milk Mod, animobject in ZAZ idle animation (like static "chains meshes") disappear after a few seconds. some link to this problem: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-21-december-2015/page-375?do=findComment&comment=1445698 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1449020 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/?p=1450370 I have identified the problem after activating mods one by one in Mod Organizer (and run FNIS whenever necessary) you know the cause? thanks in advance. cheers S. I can only guessMaybe its cuz I just renamed zaz animations behavior file since I have no idea how to make one mysef I'm sorry, I do not know how to help you... maybe someone who knows how to implement FNIS animations correctly.. S. edit: I confirm.. I removed MME from my actual primary-character Mod Organizer profile, and now the animobjects in Zaz Animations is working as intended.
navaro Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 anybody here already watch mad max ? it would be good if theres' any NPC for milk farm like from this film lol at least a place called milk farm with 6 - 10 female npc get milked
sila Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 anybody here already watch mad max ? it would be good if theres' any NPC for milk farm like from this film lol at least a place called milk farm with 6 - 10 female npc get milked There is already a mod that adds a small dungeon under the bridge to whiterun with a lot of milk pumps placed in it. Maybe someone could rename that and add some npcs to it http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1442-the-dungeon-milk-mod-economy-follower-home/
navaro Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 anybody here already watch mad max ? it would be good if theres' any NPC for milk farm like from this film lol at least a place called milk farm with 6 - 10 female npc get milked There is already a mod that adds a small dungeon under the bridge to whiterun with a lot of milk pumps placed in it. Maybe someone could rename that and add some npcs to it http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1442-the-dungeon-milk-mod-economy-follower-home/ it's a must O_O
C5Kev Posted February 2, 2016 Posted February 2, 2016 Hey all. I'm sure this has been hit on already, sorry, but I got bored with FO4 and decided to reinstall this mod and start a new game. I recall in the past that when in milk pump, my character and npc's boobs used to animate when getting milked. Always kinda liked that! That doesn't seem to happen now. Was there a change along the way? I had been using HDT bodies, but changed them back to old UNPB since the description states that HDT isn't supported. My player character (Lunari) has an HDT body and I don't expect that to work (body files in separate directories), but npc's use generic actors\character\character assets stuff. I'm a little confused here - all should be well. Does anyone have ideas as to why the boob animations aren't working? Also, if HDT isn't supported, why the HDTx Milk Curaiss files? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
Ed86 Posted February 2, 2016 Author Posted February 2, 2016 okay if anyone interested in fresh test version, here it is. it's a good idea to do cleansave. there are probably bugs since a lot of stuff has changed so far: not working adding sos by drinking futa semen maybe conflict fnis behavior files with zaz, but im not sure, someone with experience should redo that file =) since there are changes to script to work w/o spells, im not sure how that will affect npcs when you change location changelog: v 02-02-2016 test fix for fnis errors fix for cuirass not equipping when using milkpump fix for SexLab_SOS-Stapon removed spells feeding/milking/fq, now use storageutil values removed milkpump milking range removed no milk cuirass option for mod installation removed CANS updated installer most likely fixed very rare mod conflict for some ppl mod not working changed economy timer to update everyday morning at 9:00 instead every 8h if no SLA installed, random arousal will be chosen (0-100) changed vampire/werewolf/EstrusChaurus/EstrusSpider detection
C5Kev Posted February 2, 2016 Posted February 2, 2016 anybody here already watch mad max ? it would be good if theres' any NPC for milk farm like from this film lol at least a place called milk farm with 6 - 10 female npc get milked Man. that's one SCARY pic!
Saeros Posted February 2, 2016 Posted February 2, 2016 okay if anyone interested in fresh test version, here it is. it's a good idea to do cleansave. there are probably bugs since a lot of stuff has changed so far: not working adding sos by drinking futa semen maybe conflict fnis behavior files with zaz, but im not sure, someone with experience should redo that file =) since there are changes to script to work w/o spells, im not sure how that will affect npcs when you change location changelog: v 02-02-2016 test fix for fnis errors fix for cuirass not equipping when using milkpump fix for SexLab_SOS-Stapon removed spells feeding/milking/fq, now use storageutil values removed milkpump milking range removed no milk cuirass option for mod installation removed CANS updated installer most likely fixed very rare mod conflict for some ppl mod not working changed economy timer to update everyday morning at 9:00 instead every 8h if no SLA installed, random arousal will be chosen (0-100) changed vampire/werewolf/EstrusChaurus/EstrusSpider detection thanks for MOD test file, I try this ASAP (I do not have much time in these days..) bye! S.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now