I'm having a very strange bug and I think it has some connection to this mod. My character gets teleported high over Bleakwind Basin (near Whiterun). I just appear high in the sky and fall next to the chest there. This happens from anywhere I am, including dungeons. When in a dungeon, I just get teleported to the closest wall in Bleakwater basin's direction...

Now the last time it happened, I found an Invisible note while in the air and I tracked it back to this mod. (v4.3b)

As for the mod itself, I did not even start it yet, only installed it and I have the message from the courier in my inventory.

Can you help me fix this problem? It is quite annoying to get teleported randomly away. I don't want to unistall the mod if I can avoid it.

I saw there are some new betas, do they fix this maybe?

No idea what is teleporting you.

The note that you find is a spell that keeps track of you changing cells.

Well, when you get teleported then it means your character just changed cells. That cell tracking spell is moving that note to your character each time you change cells - this is how that spell works.

So the note is there because you are there - not otherwise.

We do not have any kind of spell that would be moving player anywhere else than Mias Castle.

Also this mod changes literally nothing to either Bleakwind Basin or it's vicinity.

Best recommendation i can give you is to start disabling your mods and check after each ~10 if the problem still persist.

sometimes my char has strange animations, too... starting a new animation during "make her talk" (Vess as banditfemale in questioning through dragenborn) the scene start with giving the main-screen like changing cell with exact the same loading times... afterwards the char is putting back to the location and the sexanimation will start... since it does not break the game I thought of it as a minor bug

If you have the PSQ player succubus quest mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/) installed, that may be the issue.  The same thing happened to me when I had the mod make my character taller when she transformed.

I am actually using PSQ and I do have a height change set up when transforming. However these teleporting don't happen during transforming, they do happen at random times. I will check it out though, however it will take some time since I took the advice of Sacremas and I'm learning MO atm, rebuilding all the mods from ground up in MO.

Other than that I want my cookie for finding the unfindable Invisible note. :P

since I am not able to play this special succubus quest ( I am too dumb to find the ominous "access/action key" to stop the kissing) this is not the problem... I am even unsure whether this quest would be interfer with the mod "succubus heart" with its cunny way to gain powers for a succubs-player. I highly recommend this mod for tryouts... a new way to buils health, magicka, stamina and skillpoints, too... depending last not least on sex... thats, what a succubus is living for... so you will gain the most out of this mod here, too... not simply sex, but sex for surviving other mighty adventures inside skyrims darkest dungeons, against brutal beast / bandits.. (list to be continued... ) fat better than cutting wood, harvesting food, going to the smithy...

"Cunny way" what a fitting typo lol

since english is not my native language I am sure that there will be more funny spellings, too.... but thats ok... skyrim is fun also... don't use logic, go for a skillful plan to overthrow an enemy... your always willing companion/follower will hinder you at the most important moment (having a secret pact with Molag Bal, the enemy and Bethesda.... one going for your money, the other for the soul, the rest for the blood... not sure in which order)

have fun

since english is not my native language I am sure that there will be more funny spellings, too.... but thats ok... skyrim is fun also... don't use logic, go for a skillful plan to overthrow an enemy... your always willing companion/follower will hinder you at the most important moment (having a secret pact with Molag Bal, the enemy and Bethesda.... one going for your money, the other for the soul, the rest for the blood... not sure in which order)

have fun

So true, it's amazing how followers manage to place themselves in the exact position where they'll get shot when you are try to do ranged attacks. The smart follower would have stayed behind me and also provided ranged attacks but no, they'll put away the high powered bow I gave them, pull out their butter knife and race into battle.

have fun

So true, it's amazing how followers manage to place themselves in the exact position where they'll get shot when you are try to do ranged attacks. The smart follower would have stayed behind me and also provided ranged attacks but no, they'll put away the high powered bow I gave them, pull out their butter knife and race into battle.

to contradict my saying... how about using some battle-logic? create your own simple mod with different combat-styles, where you set dual-wielding, preferences for range and other settings... and to give others credit, too... there is one followermod on nexus I have to admit, that they use a combat-ai fitting to the follower (Aurora-follower). She will indeed change between range, spells, even dual wielding in a (mostly) fitting way...

but... this mod is like a hybrid for followersystems, some vanilla, some scripting and other hidden features (not calling them bugs).... to play this mod without great surprises don't try recruiting them and not going to Helgen to find their father... they will leave you at the most unwanted moments as followers, standing around without fighting and further surprises...

to use logic again... try to finish backgroundquests/-scripts... the less are active, the less could interfer with your actions...

Does Vess have a default home? i dismissed her after training and she is just hanging around the dungeon

Guess i forgot about it. As long as she is not a sexslave she would return to Rorikstead Inn.

Forgot to give her a home if she is a sexslave.

Easy to fix.

Does Vess have a default home? i dismissed her after training and she is just hanging around the dungeon

Guess i forgot about it. As long as she is not a sexslave she would return to Rorikstead Inn.

Forgot to give her a home if she is a sexslave.

Easy to fix.

Thanks, i was actually worried she may disappear to an unknown location so i moved her to breezehome using EFF, i hope Lydia appreciates the gesture...

I'm having a very strange bug and I think it has some connection to this mod. My character gets teleported high over Bleakwind Basin (near Whiterun). I just appear high in the sky and fall next to the chest there. This happens from anywhere I am, including dungeons. When in a dungeon, I just get teleported to the closest wall in Bleakwater basin's direction...

Now the last time it happened, I found an Invisible note while in the air and I tracked it back to this mod. (v4.3b)

As for the mod itself, I did not even start it yet, only installed it and I have the message from the courier in my inventory.

Can you help me fix this problem? It is quite annoying to get teleported randomly away. I don't want to unistall the mod if I can avoid it.

This will not be a problem originating with Sex Slaves.  The note you found is an artifact of or cell tracking code which is moved to your location AFTER you are teleported.

No idea what is teleporting you.

The note that you find is a spell that keeps track of you changing cells.

Well, when you get teleported then it means your character just changed cells. That cell tracking spell is moving that note to your character each time you change cells - this is how that spell works.

So the note is there because you are there - not otherwise.

We do not have any kind of spell that would be moving player anywhere else than Mias Castle.

Also this mod changes literally nothing to either Bleakwind Basin or it's vicinity.

Best recommendation i can give you is to start disabling your mods and check after each ~10 if the problem still persist.

sometimes my char has strange animations, too... starting a new animation during "make her talk" (Vess as banditfemale in questioning through dragenborn) the scene start with giving the main-screen like changing cell with exact the same loading times... afterwards the char is putting back to the location and the sexanimation will start... since it does not break the game I thought of it as a minor bug

If you have the PSQ player succubus quest mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/) installed, that may be the issue.  The same thing happened to me when I had the mod make my character taller when she transformed.

I am actually using PSQ and I do have a height change set up when transforming. However these teleporting don't happen during transforming, they do happen at random times. I will check it out though, however it will take some time since I took the advice of Sacremas and I'm learning MO atm, rebuilding all the mods from ground up in MO.

Other than that I want my cookie for finding the unfindable Invisible note. :P

Good luck with MO, I understand that it is quite effective once you are used to it.  

To clarify, the teleporting issue with the PSQ mod happened even when my character was not transformed.  It finally stopped after I saw someone else's post regarding PSQ, as they also discovered that checking the box to adjust height is the problem.

I think i got a Problem with Andrew in the latest beat, i dismissed him and got the message he left me and now i can't get him to follow me again.

And another question, when and how is the quest for the dominant version suppost to start?

hmmm it is not relative to the mod but perhaps someone can help. I tried to upload here my Uncapper ini file if anyone would like to see, comment or use it, but when tried to attach files I got a message that I am not allowed to upload this file. Wow found it, you can open it with notepad++

thanks a lot fishburger next time will try your way

""Change the ini extension to .txt and you can uploade it or zip it up and post the zipped version.  LL restricts lots of file types.""

Just a try zip file

modified SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.7z

hmmm it is not relative to the mod but perhaps someone can help. I tried to upload here my Uncapper ini file if anyone would like to see, comment or use it, but when tried to attach files I got a message that I am not allowed to upload this file.

Change the ini extension to .txt and you can uploade it or zip it up and post the zipped version.  LL restricts lots of file types.

I think i got a Problem with Andrew in the latest beat, i dismissed him and got the message he left me and now i can't get him to follow me again.

And another question, when and how is the quest for the dominant version suppost to start?

Thanks, that could be a bug.

To get him back, make sure MCM andrew dominate is checked.

To fix, do the following in console

getGlobalVariable SexSlAndrewState

(Note the return value)

set SexSlAndrewState to 0

Then, go talk to him and go through the same (now brief) introduction.

After he is a follower again,

set SexSlAndrewState to X

where x is the value returned from above and will be between 3 and 8

In the meantime, I check this out and see what the issue is.

The quest starts the minute you take him as a follower.  It is silent and hidden and takes about 4 - 8 game weeks depending on how much you fuck him (no benefit for more than twice every 4 game hours).

Version 4.5 Beta 12 is Available

This version contains all the voice work for the new opening quest (still missing like a dozen lines).

It also contains a method to have Andrew leave the castle.

Special thanks to brvtality shadoweir and  TheTrueMayhem's wife Teena for their excellent work.  In addition to Andrew, brvtality also did the voice work for ALL the male NPCs in the new quest.  Check out his work and see if you don't agree that he has some pretty spectacular acting skills.

This version is too large to fit on Lovers Lab.  You can get it from the external link at the top of the download page from mega.nz.  It is also provided as a two part .7z file.  Download both parts and combine them and then install if you would prefer to do it that way.   Both are identical.

This version fixes the bug introduced by Tes5Edit.  Aqqh spend 20 hours tracking this down.  It is an insidious thing.  If you do a merge with Tes5Edit and have a package template that contains a conditional, either Tes5Edit or the merge script (we are not sure which) will remove the right hand side of the conditional so that it effectively no longer works.  Fortunately, we have only one of these and it is now fixed.

Thanks to Aqqh for a great victory!!!

This version also contains 30 additional Andrew voice lines that I somehow missed.  The esp is now also cleaned and error free.

With any kind of luck this will be the last or next to last beta before release.

hmmm it is not relative to the mod but perhaps someone can help. I tried to upload here my Uncapper ini file if anyone would like to see, comment or use it, but when tried to attach files I got a message that I am not allowed to upload this file. Wow found it, you can open it with notepad++

attachicon.gifmodified SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.html

thanks a lot fishburger next time will try your way

""Change the ini extension to .txt and you can uploade it or zip it up and post the zipped version.  LL restricts lots of file types.""

Just a try zip file

attachicon.gifmodified SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.7z

It works also with zip as usually i extract and open it with notepad++ (nice didn't knew all these) The changes get you slower for main Character leveling, the skills are up to 140 so you may have opened the roof of the 100 point skill tree but you got 40 more skill points to have it in full strength. Also from the start it helps you adding 200kg in each character level if you want to carry lot of things. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated :) Thanks again

wow Congratulations I have just loaded the 4.5 beta 11 and will just pass to beta 12 as it seems i can't reach your speed easily :)

(Note the return value)

The quest starts the minute you take him as a follower.  It is silent and hidden and takes about 4 - 8 game weeks depending on how much you fuck him (no benefit for more than twice every 4 game hours).

Thanks, managed to recruit him again.

Only had to use getGlobalValue instead of Variable, dunno if they are any different

Version 4.5 Beta 12 is Available

This version contains all the voice work for the new opening quest (still missing like a dozen lines).

It also contains a method to have Andrew leave the castle.

Special thanks to brvtality shadoweir and  TheTrueMayhem's wife Teena for their excellent work.  In addition to Andrew, brvtality also did the voice work for ALL the male NPCs in the new quest.  Check out his work and see if you don't agree that he has some pretty spectacular acting skills.

This version is too large to fit on Lovers Lab.  You can get it from the external link at the top of the download page from mega.nz.  It is also provided as a two part .7z file.  Download both parts and combine them and then install if you would prefer to do it that way.   Both are identical.

This version fixes the bug introduced by Tes5Edit.  Aqqh spend 20 hours tracking this down.  It is an insidious thing.  If you do a merge with Tes5Edit and have a package template that contains a conditional, either Tes5Edit or the merge script (we are not sure which) will remove the right hand side of the conditional so that it effectively no longer works.  Fortunately, we have only one of these and it is now fixed.

Thanks to Aqqh for a great victory!!!

This version also contains 30 additional Andrew voice lines that I somehow missed.  The esp is now also cleaned and error free.

With any kind of luck this will be the last or next to last beta before release.

Sweet, can't wait to download! :D

Anyone who downloaded the beta 12 and are playing Andrew, delete what you have and get the beta 12 that is up now.  If you are not playing Andrew, there is no need.

This latest upload, also called Beta 12, fixes a bug found by TapfererToaster where if you dismiss Andrew, you cannot get him back.  THANKS TapfererToaster

If I'm using Beta 11 or the one previous this current one, should I just wait for the official release? I have a game going presently and it's pretty far in.

If you are not doing Dark Possession or Andrew, you are safe.

If you are doing Dark Possession or you have Andrew as a companion and you are a female player, switch to beta 12.  This is particularly true if you are playing with Andrew.  Version 12 adds LOTS of missing Andrew voice files.

There is no problem uninstalling 11 and installing 12.  You can easily just pick up where you left off.

As a matter of fact, you can install 4.5 Beta 12 over any version beginning with 2.0

I feel really confident about Beta 12 because of the problem found and solved by Aqqh.

Fish, about the split archive, next time you shouldn't zip the mod twice to get a split version, use the full one that you upload on mega and make a split archive out of it(with 0 compression). It save you time and the ones that get the split versions don't have to zip the mod again if we want to install with a mod manager.

Fish, about the split archive, next time you shouldn't zip the mod twice to get a split version, use the full one that you upload on mega and make a split archive out of it(with 0 compression). It save you time and the ones that get the split versions don't have to zip the mod again if we want to install with a mod manager.

Thanks, I'll give that a try

I have encountered very strange thing, I'm running Inigo v2.0 as my follower with MiasLair ver043b, and I don't exactly remember when it started but he started to reply to my command with "Whatever you want Mistress"(case sensitive), which I believe is coming from topic SexSlFemalePCShared in the quest SexSlFemalePC, although my PC is male and Inigo does not belong to SexSlSlaveMale faction.

I tried using console command targeted to Inigo "addfac xx027812 -1" to make sure Inigo is not in SexSlSlaveMale faction, but Inigo would continue to use that line when I ever I tell him to do something.

I have encountered very strange thing, I'm running Inigo v2.0 as my follower with MiasLair ver043b, and I don't exactly remember when it started but he started to reply to my command with "Whatever you want Mistress"(case sensitive), which I believe is coming from topic SexSlFemalePCShared in the quest SexSlFemalePC, although my PC is male and Inigo does not belong to SexSlSlaveMale faction.

I tried using console command targeted to Inigo "addfac xx027812 -1" to make sure Inigo is not in SexSlSlaveMale faction, but Inigo would continue to use that line when I ever I tell him to do something.

That is indeed very strange.  That reply comes from several sex slave commands.  I am guessing that you have some kind of mod order problem or with a mod merge.

(Note the return value)

Thanks, managed to recruit him again.

Only had to use getGlobalValue instead of Variable, dunno if they are any different

Sorry, I get those commands mixed up.

The beta 12 version should fix the problem for you as well.  Suggest you download that because it has the rest (I hope) of the voices for the Andrew dialog