enb is realvision with elfx-lightning, the conversion from .bmp to .jpg took some fun out of the real stunning look

the bodyreplacer is the real reason for this ... 4k polygons, shaders ... some learning to install it, but worth the cost... don't know if the modder is banned from sexlab (look for files from blackelf with his mods for ladybody, armor or go for the his website/blog to catch them, too (http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.de/2013/09/lady-body-21.html?zx=6016b5e8790c28be)

hope I don't break any rules from sexlab to give this link

I saw no bug reports for cleaning, so you might be save, but why take the chance?  The 3.1.0 version reports errors that are valid CK constructs, so no telling what it might do while cleaning.

I would use the 3.0 version or the 3.1.1 version.  Avoid the 3.1.0 version in my opinion.  These problems did not exist with the 3.0 version.

I would say this, if you run "Check for errors" and it reports ANY, avoid using it.

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

A suggestion for the opening quest that I think would help further along the submissive plot line and Maybe work as a background for Andrew:

1. Hunter Shack: After you rescue the slaves at the hunter shack and you must now get information from the the injured (female) slaver it would be nice, for the submissive option) to add an injured male slaver to choose to save instead of the female slaver. So if you choose to save the male slaver instead he will, after being tortured or bribed, agreed to help you and the female hunter by having both of you pose as slaves and sneaking you inside. This way the female player will be the one marched around as a slave and asked to strip before going into the liar. Once the female player is humilated to the point of anger she breaks her bonds and kills Khajit and the other slaver and she, the male slaver, and the female hunter go inside and continue the quest as normal.

2. This Male slaver you choose to heal and have help you could be Andrew would be a nice way to introduce him and would add more background story to the submissive option.

3. A Third option for somwhere done the line: Being able to bribe or surrender to the big slaver at the shack instead of killing him.

Vess (new body, hair, perks and so on for being a new companion after finishing the quest, made her a vampire, too)

Niri for reference untouched

All followers in this mod are not standalone - they will use whatever body type you are using. Only their weight is set permanently but its easy to change if someone really want to.

For perks both of them are archers - based on Aela the Huntress to be precise. Somewhat because I've noticed that among all slaves not even a single one was an archer. 

For hair - sure there could be something more fancy - but well, one of those girls is a hunter, other is a bandit, both live in the wilderness.

I couldn't rly imagine them spending an hour every morning doing their hairs...

A suggestion for the opening quest that I think would help further along the submissive plot line and Maybe work as a background for Andrew:

Fish - didn't i told you that it is only a matter of time before someone would ask for submissive route for this quest?  :P

K seriously. I thought about making a path where player looses the fight against Jorlan and is taken alongside Niri (and possibly Vess) to Archerone and sold as a slave.

But i didn't had much motivation to write it tbh. I've always preferred player dom content...

Story time folks:

there was this one time i dismissed my slave because i found myself belted and plugged while doing a quest, and in case you didn't know it is hard getting from point A to B in this situation because your arousal is always maxed out and your slave will constantly try to "help you out".

As it turned out, I needed to go back home to get an item but I was very aware that the moment i crossed the door i would get jumped by the slaves living there, and because i was in a hurry i found myself waiting for nighttime, OUTSIDE MY OWN HOUSE and then removing my armor and SNEAKING to the container with the potions i needed, and just when i was a few feet from the door i heard that dreadful "oooh what is that need i see in you eyes?" I felt like a teenager getting caught after curfew (and i shit you not, the animation that played was ZaZ OTK spanking). It was only after i was back outside the sillyness of it all hit me: "i'm the master, why do i have to put up with this crap?!", So i went back in and gave her a good whipping which resulted in (surprise, surprise) me getting raped again.

SO:

Would it be possible to limit/condition the slave raping to the slave's own arousal? currently they will rape if either they or the PC get aroused but this introduces some gameplay issues given that the arousal system affects many other mods. (e.g.: pet collar, captured dreams plugs, or just about any devious mod to name a few).

Don't get me wrong, the whole scene above was very funny to be honest, and as a gameplay element, it is great that you HAVE to consider and take care of THEIR needs or risk being "raped" at the worst possible time, but as far as the PC is concerned he/she should have a say in the matter right?

Story time folks:

there was this one time i dismissed my slave because i found myself belted and plugged while doing a quest, and in case you didn't know it is hard getting from point A to B in this situation because your arousal is always maxed out and your slave will constantly try to "help you out".

As it turned out, I needed to go back home to get an item but I was very aware that the moment i crossed the door i would get jumped by the slaves living there, and because i was in a hurry i found myself waiting for nighttime, OUTSIDE MY OWN HOUSE and then removing my armor and SNEAKING to the container with the potions i needed, and just when i was a few feet from the door i heard that dreadful "oooh what is that need i see in you eyes?" I felt like a teenager getting caught after curfew (and i shit you not, the animation that played was ZaZ OTK spanking). It was only after i was back outside the sillyness of it all hit me: "i'm the master, why do i have to put up with this crap?!", So i went back in and gave her a good whipping which resulted in (surprise, surprise) me getting raped again.

SO:

Would it be possible to limit/condition the slave raping to the slave's own arousal? currently they will rape if either they or the PC get aroused but this introduces some gameplay issues given that the arousal system affects many other mods. (e.g.: pet collar, captured dreams plugs, or just about any devious mod to name a few).

Don't get me wrong, the whole scene above was very funny to be honest, and as a gameplay element, it is great that you HAVE to consider and take care of THEIR needs or risk being "raped" at the worst possible time, but as far as the PC is concerned he/she should have a say in the matter right?

Turn off the "Slaves are lore friendly" 

and they won't rape you. 

-C

>Would it be possible to limit/condition the slave raping to the slave's own arousal?

No.

Why?

Because this mod wont be as funny without their awful timing anymore.  :lol:

Well, I still intend to make a Sexslave Devious Devices addon one day.

it is fun, if you take your time, playing (and I like unexpected scenes)... having a sexslave with you and playing dawnguard, meeting harkon and just have to decide whether you play vampire or being human... the sexslave disturb the scene , raping you... with consequenses... Harkon is pissed of, stop the dialog and banish you out of the castle... you have to play the human side...

having a nice looking slave at your side... confronting a mighty dragon... the chance will be great that the dragon will behave strangely, stunned by the view raping the slave... meanwhile you have a bonus-time to beat him to death

list could go on...

>Would it be possible to limit/condition the slave raping to the slave's own arousal?

No.

Why?

Because this mod wont be as funny without their awful timing anymore.  :lol:

Well, I still intend to make a Sexslave Devious Devices addon one day.

Man, It's like watching The Sixth Sense for the first time, i just realized *I* am the slave. I'm going to make a PC that looks like Bruce Willis

starting a new topic (sorry if this is not the right place)... but wondering how you imbedded this mod inside your playing style...

to give a start, I am playing succubus/vampire and I am using:

vampiric thirst (dawnguard version) with royal bloodline

bloodthirst (to give all npc features to feed or having combat-bites)

succubus heart (a nice leveling-system depending on sex for gaining health, magicka, stamina and skillpoints)

deadly drain (for having a hidden weapon if the next mod is taken its turn)

defeat (for having additional sexscenes)

sexlab solutions (for changing some skyrimquest, adding sex-options)

for having some more sexslaves or other quests, too

evil lair hydra

vampire slayer den

vampiris infinum (very "deep" dungeon quest)

and last but not least... alice painslut (but sometimes just disabled/banned for testing other companions)

it is fun, if you take your time, playing (and I like unexpected scenes)... having a sexslave with you and playing dawnguard, meeting harkon and just have to decide whether you play vampire or being human... the sexslave disturb the scene , raping you... with consequenses... Harkon is pissed of, stop the dialog and banish you out of the castle... you have to play the human side...

having a nice looking slave at your side... confronting a mighty dragon... the chance will be great that the dragon will behave strangely, stunned by the view raping the slave... meanwhile you have a bonus-time to beat him to death

list could go on...

oh yes, like i said, it is a great feature and it really adds a lot to the gameplay, I have to clarify that i do not want to avoid the raping entirely, otherwise i would simply disable it as Carida suggests, i was merely suggesting that the PC's arousal was taken out of the equation. I mean they would still rape the PC but then it would be your fault for not taking care of them.

for a compromise... you are able to do this inside gameplaying, yet... without any changes.... just observe when or at what timetable it is likely, that the slave are "demanding" their needs... the dialogs will give you a hint some time before the raiding starts...

some points who are likely to trigger the needs are... cellchanges (maybe it would be false observation but during my play it often happens after cellchanges, that the slaves wanted their fun)... and standing around without doing something will cause their needs, too... so it is up to your style, what and when something is happening

for a compromise... you are able to do this inside gameplaying, yet... without any changes.... just observe when or at what timetable it is likely, that the slave are "demanding" their needs... the dialogs will give you a hint some time before the raiding starts...

some points who are likely to trigger the needs are... cellchanges (maybe it would be false observation but during my play it often happens after cellchanges, that the slaves wanted their fun)... and standing around without doing something will cause their needs, too... so it is up to your style, what and when something is happening

I have a better one, put a pet collar on her with a low arousal threshold, voila, it's the horses problem now.

"I am the one who knocks" :angry:

I have a problem, after I finish the initial quest of rescuing the jalr's daughter, I get jenny and sasha as follower, now I cant dismiss them back, I mean I like the follower but sometimes I want to travel alone. I use UFO only and updated to the newest 4.3B. before dismiss works fine, but now I cant dismiss them. Just sasha and jenny, it will show on the top left that your follower leaves your service but they still follow me around. Help

Version 4.3 Beta Removed

Because of these inexplicable package problems caused by the merge, I no longer have confidence in the beta and have removed it.  Hopefully we can get it back up sometime soon.

sorry to read this, but you are right on the longsideview providing a working mod and congratulations for this step - not all would do it using the user as unwilling betatester is more common.

since I have no problem to play the beta in the given version 9 just to the end of the jarl-daughter-quest I will focus on the very new version of Bretains "Better vampires" (version 6.7) to see, if there won't be less scripting-lags.

again, have fun in modding, the work is great and all working members are doing a very impressive work (and a very fast one)

I have a problem, after I finish the initial quest of rescuing the jalr's daughter, I get jenny and sasha as follower, now I cant dismiss them back, I mean I like the follower but sometimes I want to travel alone. I use UFO only and updated to the newest 4.3B. before dismiss works fine, but now I cant dismiss them. Just sasha and jenny, it will show on the top left that your follower leaves your service but they still follow me around. Help

This is a problem with UFO.  There is nothing I can do.  Hopefully, someone here knows how to make UFO work.

Are Vess and Niri at least voiced properly in the upcoming beta?

Yes

We are missing like 10 lines or so for one of them, but all the rest are done

When deciding what to do with Niri, it seems there are two possibilities: say adios, or make her a slave(?!). Is there an in-mod way to make her a follower or should I let AFT take care of that? It's just strange that I can take Vess as a follower but not Niri. Vess pretty much deserves to be a slave, but not Niri!

When deciding what to do with Niri, it seems there are two possibilities: say adios, or make her a slave(?!). Is there an in-mod way to make her a follower or should I let AFT take care of that? It's just strange that I can take Vess as a follower but not Niri. Vess pretty much deserves to be a slave, but not Niri!

I have no idea.  I am sure Aqqh does though.

I have no idea.  I am sure Aqqh does though.

following the dialoglines... we are parting... paying her some gold... she will tell you she is waiting in Falkreath, but you can decide to recruit her at this point immediatly...

This is a problem with UFO.  There is nothing I can do.  Hopefully, someone here knows how to make UFO work.

Yes

OMFG I can't wait to train them ;_; I hope they have their proper voices during training and not a mix of voices like Mia does.

Yes

Hooray!

On the other hand, my poor savefile. I've been trying to get traction on it since Christmas, but I keep having to drop back (for various reasons) to the start of this quest.

No matter. It will be all kinds of fun to replay with proper voice acting. Ahhh, Vess, prepare yourself!

There is an option to recruit her - it was as third option of that dialogue that you mention - tho for reasons that were beyond me this dialogue option sometime did not appear so i had to reorganize them.

Do not enslave her, share spoils with her and she would agree to become your follower.

OMFG I can't wait to train them ;_; I hope they have their proper voices during training and not a mix of voices like Mia does.

I'm afraid that for now they still wont be a unique voiced followers.

It's just all dialogues from this quest that get voiced.

To make them custom voiced sexslave followers our voice actresses would have to be willing to record over twice as many lines...

Tbh we didnt even asked them to do so.