what about "dark possession"...

did I messed up with some variables through "resurrect"... or is it the update of a savegame... companion was introdruced to volkar with version beta11, the following scenes took part with beta 12 or now will be with beta 14

did another sidequest after the first (non-)reaction of Volkar (with beta 12).... installed version 14 beta and now Volkar started to give the second lesson

sexslfemenslave (guess this is the workingtitle for "dark possession" ) was stage 10... the scene went up to the point were he invited two of his dremora friends but stopped at the lashing scene... since "usercontrol" is disabled there is no way to play furtheron...

Just letting you folks know I have signed on as writer for the mod. I haven't had any input in what's out yet (including the current beta) but will in forthcoming content. So if things start to make no sense and you suddenly hate the mod, please blame me! :P

maybe if you will take your alias to seriously and "sacrifice" Sasha... have fun in scripting/writing and look for nice additional quest... background mia, sideline for assassins (for explaining the combatstyle) or even references to other mods like "evil lair hydra" (also a slave mod), "slayers den" (slave mod, too) just to give this mod more living background inside skyrim

Sasha is NEVER getting sacrificed.  She is integral to Sex Slaves, just like Jenny.  In addition, I have major additional content planned around her.

Just letting you folks know I have signed on as writer for the mod. I haven't had any input in what's out yet (including the current beta) but will in forthcoming content. So if things start to make no sense and you suddenly hate the mod, please blame me! :P

maybe if you will take your alias to seriously and "sacrifice" Sasha... have fun in scripting/writing and look for nice additional quest... background mia, sideline for assassins (for explaining the combatstyle) or even references to other mods like "evil lair hydra" (also a slave mod), "slayers den" (slave mod, too) just to give this mod more living background inside skyrim

Sasha is NEVER getting sacrificed.  She is integral to Sex Slaves, just like Jenny.  In addition, I have major additional content planned around her.

I did know the importance of Sasha.... sorry of my poor english... it should be a little ironic and playing with part of his alias... I greatly appriciate all who will work for this mod... it is more or less a living background for my char and for that I will stuck to this mod every time I restart a new game... not all mods could say that since I like to reinstall everything just for fun

Why do I have the feeling someone is about to die in an interesting and original way?

Why do I have the feeling someone is about to die in an interesting and original way?

I would pay for it if it would be the courir.. coming during battle-scenes with important notice about opening a musem or have other information at the same level... hindering to beat the enemy back or fucking up with similiar situations :-)

My alias doesn't have anything to do with sacrifice. :P Never even occured to me, honestly.

I really like the ice race nif idea.  I will try putting them down a foot deeper and try using the ice wraith teeth as well.

It was a joke born out of frustration of robbing many alchemist shops :P I would suggest meshes\effects\fxemptyobject.nif if an empty nif is all you need. It's in vanilla "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa".

Oh I can't wait, I'm so excited! :D No seriously, besides Jenny of course Sasha is one of my all-time favourite followers. (And believe me when I say that I have tried almost every custom voiced follower mod for Skyrim there is...) I really hope to see a bit more of that 'spoiled princess attitude' in the future.

Hi, 

I'm loving this mod so far and have finished the main quest without any issues.

A couple of things:

I don't have any follower mods installed. When I bonded with Jenny, Lydia appeared to be dismissed. I then bonded with Sasha and now have both of them following me around. Is this normal?

What is the extras file for?

I have an MCM menu but it only shows a box to say the mod is enabled. ?

Is Dark Possession linked to the player's slave training? 

I enslaved Mia and have her going through training.  Does this affect anything?

Finally, a huge thank you for a great mod!

Hi, 

I'm loving this mod so far and have finished the main quest without any issues.

A couple of things:

I don't have any follower mods installed. When I bonded with Jenny, Lydia appeared to be dismissed. I then bonded with Sasha and now have both of them following me around. Is this normal?

What is the extras file for?

I have an MCM menu but it only shows a box to say the mod is enabled. ?

Finally, a huge thank you for a great mod!

If you have no follower mod (one follower permitted), Lydia leaving was normal because when you bonded, you had to take her as a follower first.  When you bonded with Sasha, she should have forced Jenny out.  Not sure why that didn't happen as Sex Slaves has no built in follower system.  We depend on the vanilla follower system (and those follower mods that subclass it).

The extras file contains all the nif and dds files so you can customize your favorite followers to your hearts content.

Yes and no.  When you go through dark possession, your slave training skill improves, but that skill is currently unused.  It will be in the future.

No, except that, when the training is complete, she will be eligible to become a follower and will bump out your existing follower if you choose that path.  You can also have her return back to the palace where she will patiently wait to service you.

different followers and difficulties to "manage" them if they are recruited...

how about using the spellsystem, used for alicia painslut? It should be possible, to enhance it for selecting a special follower, like you do it if there are several and the player want to start training on a follower... so one has to conjure/banish the followers gained through this mod ... one (special answered for) or all at once. So it would be easy to banish Andrew, Sasha or others if you want it... and it would be easy to summon them all about skyrim, if you change your mind

just a thought... and if you are enhancing the list of possible followers with adding new quests it would be simply adding a new name to the list and the spell would work again

Banishing works with a half demon, not so much with merely trained sex slaves, would be odd unless you're an archmage able to pull off teleports across Skyrim.

OK... you got me... but I thought of the spellsystem as a internal way to manage them.. there is the hidden mia-temp-lair to store unneeded chars/npc were there could be banished to... then how about it is not exactly a spell... but a written note like... meet me at xxx, I like to travel with you for some time... and it is for the player to reach some location to meet them...

You should have a quest marker on a house around Riverwood.

Quest scene should start as soon as you get there.

I have already made this part but I have an indication fetch more I know the name of the girl in solitude. but I can not find in the house

I have already made this part but I have an indication fetch more I know the name of the girl in solitude. but I can not find in the house

Did you get the key from the slavers? There should be a quest marker for the girl in the house in Solitude. Once you are in the house proceed on the obvious path, there will be a little scene where the mod takes control of your character, then you are free to get the girl. Hard to miss if you have done all the steps.

45 Beta 14 - loose. Hopefully no spoilers ahead.

Aqqh - what a wonderful new start to this mod! The script and the voices are perfect - this is a Quest I will replay just because it is so good!

This also validates one of my life's Rules to Live by: If someone asks you to pretend to be a slave - decline.

Glitches:

1) Failing to convince Vess on my own, Nira leads us downhill. She also leads us right to the Captured Dreams estate, and she gets hung up on a wall.

Vess I could fast travel with to Captured Dreams, and I used moveto on Nira. Ran fine from there.

2) Later Quest stage involves Vess again - and she was not in the dungeon. Quest marker pointed to Abandoned shack. Went there, and Quest marker pointed outside the shack.

No Vess, in or out. Using moveto on me, I found Vess inside the abandoned shack this time, along with the entire castle staff. Well most of them any way.

Dialogue with Vess went well, and Quest played out correctly after we fast traveled back to the castle. All castle staff were where they were supposed to be. Nira worked fine.

All of the punishment scenes in Dark Possession that used to freeze on me - played perfectly. Played all Quests through Virgin with no other problems.

Great job all - and I tried really hard to not reveal any spoilers. Wonderful voices...

Excuse me - I need to reload and play that first Quest again - just to enjoy it....

Seeing Tabitha again.... I really need the new Quests. I enslaved her again just for old times sake, then tossed that save. She left on the carriage, intact.

45 Beta 14 - loose. Hopefully no spoilers ahead.

Aqqh - what a wonderful new start to this mod! The script and the voices are perfect - this is a Quest I will replay just because it is so good!

This also validates one of my life's Rules to Live by: If someone asks you to pretend to be a slave - decline.

Glitches:

1) Failing to convince Vess on my own, Nira leads us downhill. She also leads us right to the Captured Dreams estate, and she gets hung up on a wall.

Vess I could fast travel with to Captured Dreams, and I used moveto on Nira. Ran fine from there.

Ya. I know about it. But there is not much i can do.

Reason is that Veladarius changed preferred paths around the shop and Niri decides to use those modified ones instead of vanilla ones.

I guess if you have CD expansion quests completed she would just use this walkway that he made there and it would be fine more or less.

If you didnt complete them yet then do this.

target her in the console

Run a little bit down the road at least to this point and type "moveto player"

she should continue as intended

2) Later Quest stage involves Vess again - and she was not in the dungeon. Quest marker pointed to Abandoned shack. Went there, and Quest marker pointed outside the shack.

What stage was that? That shack is her "default location".

If she doesnt know what to do with herself she goes back there. Point is this shouldn't happen at any point.

There should be a package controlling what she does at every point of this quest.

Seeing Tabitha again.... I really need the new Quests. I enslaved her again just for old times sake, then tossed that save. She left on the carriage, intact.

Hold down your baser instincts!  :lol:

I wrote a scenario just recently that definitely requires that tabitha would still be a virgin during her second quest  ;)

Did you get the key from the slavers? There should be a quest marker for the girl in the house in Solitude. Once you are in the house proceed on the obvious path, there will be a little scene where the mod takes control of your character, then you are free to get the girl. Hard to miss if you have done all the steps.

There had to be a problem for me then because I did not have anything when I'm back in the house

What are you to do with the latest beta files (4.5B14 files 1 and 2?) They aren't in a format I recognize and I can't open them with anything.

Extract them manually to some folder (preferably with 7zip)

Pack them again without splinting them to parts.

Throw that newly created archive into any mod manager of your choosing.

I guess every upcoming version would be packed like this as this mod simply grew too much to keep it below 100 mb.

Guess one more quest and voices alone would be over 100 mb...

There had to be a problem for me then because I did not have anything when I'm back in the house

A scene should play at that point.

As you get close to that house you should get informed to hide yourself behind the house.

Then quest would control you for a while.

Fight would start.

Loot the bodies to progress further.

Did that "hide behind the house" scene even started for you?

The scene will not start, it's boring. We need a companion or not because I have not, and as in the first one were needed.