I tried playing your mod with the latest version of sexlab 1.60 but i am getting a very weird crash at the end of sex scene with acheron and his helper

Anyone knows why the animation for dark investigation is not ending correctly ?? when one of the npc laying on the floor there seem to cause a crash with sex slaves.

Never tried SL 1.6... sry

Anyone else having a problem with volkar just standing there and not doing anything during the second slave training event you go though?

This could be a broken package... Will check it out once i would be done digging through few hundreds of voice files...

responding to some followermods related issues

I am testing skyrim mods mainly to have a fitting succubus/vampire theme... thats why I love this mod, too... lots of life-supporting-dealings for a succubus

but during the whole testings I found out, that of the most followermods only two of them were more or less flawless - the first a simple and pure followermod, but a very secret powerfull weapon to overcome EVERY enemy (dragons, Vamplords, beasts, man, hybrids, special modsnpc... you can go down the list to unlimited imaginations - it has the function to "seduce" everyone into a fullfeatured follower, even adding nice sex-commands). It is puppetmaster (version 1.7 tested). Only for 5 Followers... but that should be enough to conquer Skyrim

the second is a more or less wish-what-you-want-and-I-will-do-it-for-you-one (FollowerLifePack). It has an english version working very well (limited to over 100 Followers at the same time)... all functions of AFT, EFF or others are included.. working transformations between werewolf, vampire/VL, hybrids, fantasybeasts... list is like imagination)... online settings for NPC (no hacking with CK needed)... only some functions... and the good news is, that it is more or less failproof  (ok, it is me I didn't found any serious bug so test for yourself, too)

hope, I could give you some more possibilities to play quests in a new way...

Another topic, has to do with this mod and the storyline... it is amazing, that you can have followers after finishing some tasks without simply... meet, ask to follow... done... it is far more interesting to free followers, capture them, seduce/bribe them... and this mod will give it to you... but everyone has his own tastes... meaning with a litte magic inside of CK one can change outfit, body, hairstyle for an expected follower... for exampls... Vess....

but after deciding, make her a follower... there will be script-related changes which mess up with the followerstats (race, hair, outfit and so on)

detailed example... changing Vess to body - Ladybody V 1.5.1, giving new hair will give her a very impressive look and it worth for going through the quest (even torturing her)

but this body has some limititations... no vanilla clothes/armor will show (but mess for example with head/hair-outfit, so that the view will turn to ugly). As for armor the bodytype-line provides unique-made-armors, more impressive as others I found yet inside skyrim, so one could outfit any follower after recruiting them with special gear... but this is contradicted through the finishing scriptlines give some basic stats/outfit to Vess/Niri after the quest...

So my asking... why not simply let them naked without any equipment? Everyone will have his own favourites and will outfit them as he/she likes, anyway ... and it won't mess with other bodies (UNP, CBBE or others), hairstyles and so on...

Re : jenny / sasha freezes - all were with beta 7. Since I posted I had the "carry me" scene finish with no problems, so perhaps there were some stuck packages that needed to be worked out. I noticed Volkar was double-performing some of his packages for a while, like there was a damaged one on the stack from beta 6 that had to work itself out. I'll post if this reappears, but it may be OK now.

SOS - FollowerLifePackage

played some weeks with both mods together (using UNP-based-bodytype, female textures and additional mods) and it was working after some heavy learning (settings, loadorder and so on), couldn't find any game-stopping-bugs, so far... if animations went wrong it was mostly another involved mod (for example after the new update of Defeat, version 5.01 and newer some animations went more smoothly because the scripts were better finished)... and, strange as it might be, a vampire overhaul mod (vampiric thirst, dawnguard version) caused the most animation-stopping-lines (thanks to fishburger for mentioning to look at the papyruslog for finding out troublemakers)... I am no expert, technican or programmer, simply a user who could work with given tools like CK, WyreBash, TesVEdit and last not least Mod Organizer for having profiles for testchanges)... so it it relatively easy to switch to some scenes or other mods...

using "start another life" it is important to go to Helgen early into the game to finish up the "unlocked-quest" (a script of this mod will mess up with other main-line-quests if you are not doing it). For example... not going to Helgen and starting Dawnguardquests will give NPC the possibilty to wander free inside Skyrim... Serana would not be inside the tomb waiting for you but wandering through skyrim looking for a way to go home for herself - tested it out with player.move to 03002b74 after discovering this "feature".. it won't be able to have her normal following with some following mods, too... but finishing Helgen will do the magic trick... voila... Serana behaves has you want it... so.... I can't say this mod will work and the other one won't... it is always that all installed mods will change a little bit and the sum of it will give you your own skyrim-experience ... but this is great for me, having the freedom to do what I want and even trick some other mods into my sight of view... there is no game-team-feature for limiting imaginations... only yourself .. play as other will say you had to do or play your own style, even it might building up new kingdoms, raping whole villages with own gangs... try to imagine a followermod like FollowerLifePackage in Squad-mod ... noone will be safe

clearly this style would be damage some questlines.. but playing the mainquests often you willl always looking for new adventures or unexpected events...

ok... not much for SOS related technical infos... but even with a playstyle like this it worked for several weeks together just to the point I myself messed up with some modsettings, -changes and had to reinstall stuff

SOS - FollowerLifePackage

played some weeks with both mods together (using UNP-based-bodytype, female textures and additional mods) and it was working after some heavy learning (settings, loadorder and so on), couldn't find any game-stopping-bugs, so far... if animations went wrong it was mostly another involved mod (for example after the new update of Defeat, version 5.01 and newer some animations went more smoothly because the scripts were better finished)... and, strange as it might be, a vampire overhaul mod (vampiric thirst, dawnguard version) caused the most animation-stopping-lines (thanks to fishburger for mentioning to look at the papyruslog for finding out troublemakers)... I am no expert, technican or programmer, simply a user who could work with given tools like CK, WyreBash, TesVEdit and last not least Mod Organizer for having profiles for testchanges)... so it it relatively easy to switch to some scenes or other mods...

using "start another life" it is important to go to Helgen early into the game to finish up the "unlocked-quest" (a script of this mod will mess up with other main-line-quests if you are not doing it). For example... not going to Helgen and starting Dawnguardquests will give NPC the possibilty to wander free inside Skyrim... Serana would not be inside the tomb waiting for you but wandering through skyrim looking for a way to go home for herself - tested it out with player.move to 03002b74 after discovering this "feature".. it won't be able to have her normal following with some following mods, too... but finishing Helgen will do the magic trick... voila... Serana behaves has you want it... so.... I can't say this mod will work and the other one won't... it is always that all installed mods will change a little bit and the sum of it will give you your own skyrim-experience ... but this is great for me, having the freedom to do what I want and even trick some other mods into my sight of view... there is no game-team-feature for limiting imaginations... only yourself .. play as other will say you had to do or play your own style, even it might building up new kingdoms, raping whole villages with own gangs... try to imagine a followermod like FollowerLifePackage in Squad-mod ... noone will be safe

clearly this style would be damage some questlines.. but playing the mainquests often you willl always looking for new adventures or unexpected events...

ok... not much for SOS related technical infos... but even with a playstyle like this it worked for several weeks together just to the point I myself messed up with some modsettings, -changes and had to reinstall stuff

Thanks so much for the info.  Hopefully, this will help lots of people.  The going to Helgen from Live another Life is certainly useful to me because I am planning on starting a new toon soon.

I didn't know that either, I'm in the process of reinstalling Skyrim on my new SSD; once I have it running I have a level 40 toon that hasn't been to Helgen yet but has started Dawnguard, I'm going to try teleporting to Serana like he did.

I tried playing your mod with the latest version of sexlab 1.60 but i am getting a very weird crash at the end of sex scene with acheron and his helper

Anyone knows why the animation for dark investigation is not ending correctly ?? when one of the npc laying on the floor there seem to cause a crash with sex slaves.

Never tried SL 1.6... sry

Anyone else having a problem with volkar just standing there and not doing anything during the second slave training event you go though?

This could be a broken package... Will check it out once i would be done digging through few hundreds of voice files...

Something is not right with the animation used by dark investigation. the only work around i found is hit a stage back before orgasm stage is done or else the crashes occur, byt by doing the stage beack you can force the animation sync correctly or else it will not dispell correctly and that causes currently a crash with latest version of sexlab 1.6

to give credit who is worth for... I am not the one discovering whole new game-features (not calling them bugs) but reading for main-quest-related-stuff it is alwas good to have a look at the UESP-Wiki... lots of useful stuff for real questbugs, how to bypass them and so on... that will give you over time a feeling, how to resolve some gamesituations for yourself.. having a wellknown arsenal of commandline, setstages or other ways to handle this...

mainly I discovered that problems are more real living ones... being vamplord and not going through doors (too big) sucks... but... there are mods for changing the size of VL... voila.. never being stucked into dungeons/doors again... enb are great for looking.. but darker dungeons and you have to "feel" your way through it not so much... hey... given a permanent magical light to some items will do the trick (or you could heavily spell candlelight or magelight and increase your magical tree)... I am always looking for "ingame"-solutions... imaganing how the character would solve the situation with ingame-tools... and after finding out some nice solutions I gathered them into one cheat-mod of my own (CK is great for it)... so I have always a great tools of known behaviours/solutions and trying new ones as I see them inside the game or having new ideas...

such for having a very own companion out of your mod (looking at fishburger)... and it would be realy nice to have "naked" ones (meaning the followers would be exactly as they are created in the original form inside CK, even changed form from users - not changing to random clothes or whatever) at the very end to mess around with body-replacers, perksettings or other stuff for my own after finishing your mod... think of your mod as a very nice way to gain first powers and finding a companion for life (or some further questings) and the possibility to freely change the looking/outfitting-stuff for the user... a suggestion and hope it won't break your ideas of playing skyrim... otherwise... other fathers will have nice looking daughters, too.... *sigh.. and silently laughing

P.S. added a new looking Vess at Helgen Escaped Tunnel.... featering LadyBody Beta V2 and some special clothes.. bodytype is mostly 4k-textures and very nice looking presets inside the demonica.esm of the body-mod ... just to enhance the hint to have freely access to the companions after finishing the quest ... :-)

post-583460-0-69504600-1430767185_thumb.jpg

to anyone having this issue (Volkar doing nothing during second training session) you can try this esp

note - this esp is a 45 beta v9 (with few changes) - so do not use it if you still got v43 or something installed.

Fish would likely put on another beta later today.

Edit - seems that number of whipping packages got broken. Unfortunately it is not possible to progress these scenes via console or anything else.

So for now i guess that we would have to ask you not to start these volkar trainings.

We're looking into it.

Guest Shashankie

to anyone having this issue (Volkar doing nothing during second training session) you can try this esp

note - this esp is a 45 beta v9 (with few changes) - so do not use it if you still got v43 or something installed.

Thanks. Gonna try your esp. Just out of curiosity what was the problem.

Thanks. Gonna try your esp. Just out of curiosity what was the problem.

The problem was that TES5Edit hosed a package.  I expect we will find more of these as we go

I am gonna do a complete beta test of Dark Possession tonight and will hopefully route out ever issue

We used Tes5Edit to merge Aqqhs work with version 4.3 and it did a pretty good job of messing with a lot of AI packages

Thanks, that fixed the scene for me.

In the next scene seems to be a problem too. right after the 2 friends got summoned, he speaks 3-4 lines and then they just stand around.

Thanks, that fixed the scene for me.

In the next scene seems to be a problem too. right after the 2 friends got summoned, he speaks 3-4 lines and then they just stand around.

I am betting that several more of these are hosed.  I'll check them all tonight.

I did a full run (well, i opted out of volkar's training) of 4.5b7 over the weekend and found no problems whatsoever. The new quest is great! had a lot of fun with it, it is amazing how this mod is progressing and the amount of work that is going into it. Thank you Fish et al, Thankyouverymuch.

Guest Shashankie

I did a full run (well, i opted out of volkar's training) of 4.5b7 over the weekend and found no problems whatsoever. The new quest is great! had a lot of fun with it, it is amazing how this mod is progressing and the amount of work that is going into it. Thank you Fish et al, Thankyouverymuch.

What's the new Quest and how to start it?

What's the new Quest and how to start it?

New opening quest.

Start a save that did not have MiasLair in it at all and you will get a note to visit the Jarl when you visit a major city.

Hidden trick for having more fun and a companion at first start - without breaking the quest

if you are able to start a new game, playing dawnguardquest to the point where Serana is a fullfeatured follower (firststage follower beginning mothpriest-quest, fullfeatered beginning "chasing echos-quest") and then start the quest with rescuring the jarls daughter Serana will not be found as a counting follower (guessing she uses a own followersystem not interfering with the vanilla-system or any followermod, you have to make sure, that she is not "captured/managed" by any other followermod)...

with this you have a mighty companion to beat the bandit-leader, even without changing the questlines... meeting tzolman (hope, this is the right name - just typing without looking inside the game) is the same... no follower recognized so the scenes into the dungeons took place, too... maybe you have to bypass the trapscene (not tested since I bypass this scene mostly by myself... remember "setstage miadungeoncapture 60" to do this).. after this all scenes will work accordingly

P.S: The picture shows several different followers, each one with a different internal followersystem just for testing the behaving of the mod

Aurora (wellknown mod from nexus), a follower with body-changing, spell and some special features, good combat-ai

Triss (from Witcher 2) with a bodyreplacer (Ladybody 1.5.1 and special gear), a real mage with a good fighting style

Serana (modified to suit my own preferences)

Vess (new body, hair, perks and so on for being a new companion after finishing the quest, made her a vampire, too)

Niri for reference untouched

post-583460-0-82480200-1430848802_thumb.jpg

For those of you using Tes5Edit, make sure you get it from here:

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/

and not from the nexus.  You need version 3.1.1, NOT 3.1.0 that comes from the nexus.  It has bugs related to alias usage.

Is it also a problem if I use it just for cleaning and not for merging esps?

I saw no bug reports for cleaning, so you might be save, but why take the chance?  The 3.1.0 version reports errors that are valid CK constructs, so no telling what it might do while cleaning.

I would use the 3.0 version or the 3.1.1 version.  Avoid the 3.1.0 version in my opinion.  These problems did not exist with the 3.0 version.

I would say this, if you run "Check for errors" and it reports ANY, avoid using it.

Hidden trick for having more fun and a companion at first start - without breaking the quest

if you are able to start a new game, playing dawnguardquest to the point where Serana is a fullfeatured follower (firststage follower beginning mothpriest-quest, fullfeatered beginning "chasing echos-quest") and then start the quest with rescuring the jarls daughter Serana will not be found as a counting follower (guessing she uses a own followersystem not interfering with the vanilla-system or any followermod, you have to make sure, that she is not "captured/managed" by any other followermod)...

with this you have a mighty companion to beat the bandit-leader, even without changing the questlines... meeting tzolman (hope, this is the right name - just typing without looking inside the game) is the same... no follower recognized so the scenes into the dungeons took place, too... maybe you have to bypass the trapscene (not tested since I bypass this scene mostly by myself... remember "setstage miadungeoncapture 60" to do this).. after this all scenes will work accordingly

What enb are you using?