OMFG I can't wait to train them ;_; I hope they have their proper voices during training and not a mix of voices like Mia does.

I'm afraid that for now they still wont be a unique voiced followers.

It's just all dialogues from this quest that get voiced.

To make them custom voiced sexslave followers our voice actresses would have to be willing to record over twice as many lines...

Tbh we didnt even asked them to do so.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get for now.

I remember I could have sasha as follower. But now there are only two talk options available: "Listen to me slave" and "You are a bad girl ...".

I was using EFF and unchecked it from MO list. Also did a script clean up with SaveTool. Now the follower system should go back to vanilla (only 1 follower blah blah...).

I think there is no related error in papyrus log.

Is there something I missing? Or I broke my mods again (face palm)?

I remember I could have sasha as follower. But now there are only two talk options available: "Listen to me slave" and "You are a bad girl ...". I was using EFF and unchecked it from MO list. Also did a script clean up with SaveTool. Now the follower system should go back to vanilla (only 1 follower blah blah...). I think there is no related error in papyrus log. Is there something I missing? Or I broke my mods again (face palm)?

Sex Slaves has no follower code in it of any kind.  Sasha and Jenny have a couple of follower related dialog options that call the Vanilla follower quest which most follower packages support.  The exception is EFF which has the following code in an attempt to support it:

if(EFF != none)
        ;(EFF as XFLScript).XFL_AddFollower(victim)
        int handle = ModEvent.Create("XFL_System_AddFollower")
        ModEvent.PushForm(handle, victim)
        ModEvent.Send(handle)     

Soo... LIfe should be good for you.  Sasha and Jenny should have some other options like "I want you to leave your close on", "Open Your Inventory". "Wait here" and a couple others.

I'm really looking forward to the voiced intro quest! Can we also expect some more lines for Jenny and Sasha? Besides location based comments I love especially those little fights from time to time between the two :)

I have some lines written, but I haven't asked Carida and Darkminxi yet to do them.  Carida is swamped ATM.

Found an "invisible note" in Lakeview manor(Hearthfire DLC). Upon reading it it said "you shouldn't be able to find this note". Its form ID is A102F9C7 reference ID A2000407

It had following tags in exported data (using console save filename 1 and opening it in notepad)

- Flags(6)                 Moved(27)                Havok Moved(31)          Item Data Extra(25)      Promoted(43)             Enc Zone Extra(5)        Game Only Extra(26)      

Upon opening miaslair.esp with Tes5edit it was referenced to be placed at "Mias Castle", although Lakeview Manor is not Mias Castle at all.

Is this mod incompatible with Hearthfire DLC?

Found an "invisible note" in Lakeview manor(Hearthfire DLC). Upon reading it it said "you shouldn't be able to find this note". Its form ID is A102F9C7 reference ID A2000407

It had following tags in exported data (using console save filename 1 and opening it in notepad)

- Flags(6)                 Moved(27)                Havok Moved(31)          Item Data Extra(25)      Promoted(43)             Enc Zone Extra(5)        Game Only Extra(26)      

Upon opening miaslair.esp with Tes5edit it was referenced to be placed at "Mias Castle", although Lakeview Manor is not Mias Castle at all.

No, it is not incompatible

The note you found is a cell tracking object.  DO NOT delete it or cell tracking will be broken.

Just ignore it.  It is supposed to be several inches below ground.  How you got hold of it I have no idea.

Version 4.5 Beta 11 is Available

This version contains all the voice work for the new opening quest (still missing like a dozen lines).

It also contains a method to have Andrew leave the castle.

Special thanks to brvtality shadoweir and  TheTrueMayhem's wife Teena for their excellent work.  In addition to Andrew, brvtality also did the voice work for ALL the male NPCs in the new quest.  Check out his work and see if you don't agree that he has some pretty spectacular acting skills.

This version is too large to fit on Lovers Lab.  You can get it from the external link at the top of the download page from mega.nz.  It is also provided as a two part .7z file.  Download both parts and combine them and then install if you would prefer to do it that way.   Both are identical.

Note that we have found a bug resulting from the Tes5Edit merge that we have not resolved to my satisfaction.  This bug first showed up in Dark Possession phase 2.  That has all been fixed.  However, this issue remains unresolved in my mind because we simply got rid of the package and replaced it with something else.  It is LIKELY that odd and unexpected failures will occur in completely unrelated areas. 

The merge of Aqqhs work with the 4.4 version should not have touched Dark Possession, but it did.  I therefore expect it to have messed up other areas as well.  If you find anything anywhere that doesn't look right to you, please report it.

No, it is not compatible

The note you found is a cell tracking object.  DO NOT delete it or cell tracking will be broken.

Just ignore it.  It is supposed to be several inches below ground.  How you got hold of it I have no idea.

I have found about ten of those over the months, never realized they were part of sex slaves. Typically I do not actually see a note but I notice that my crosshair shows a flash of text, and since I'm a naturally curious person I go back and look what it was. I have picked up a few in the past but lately I just ignore them. I think it mostly happens in outside areas, typically just outside a loading door or cave entrance with an uneven ground area. If they're not supposed to be picked up you might need to put them a little deeper, or maybe make them a lot smaller. Or use the ice wraith teeth nif, they're almost impossible to pick up :)

No, it is not compatible

I have found about ten of those over the months, never realized they were part of sex slaves. Typically I do not actually see a note but I notice that my crosshair shows a flash of text, and since I'm a naturally curious person I go back and look what it was. I have picked up a few in the past but lately I just ignore them. I think it mostly happens in outside areas, typically just outside a loading door or cave entrance with an uneven ground area. If they're not supposed to be picked up you might need to put them a little deeper, or maybe make them a lot smaller. Or use the ice wraith teeth nif, they're almost impossible to pick up :)

I really like the ice race nif idea.  I will try putting them down a foot deeper and try using the ice wraith teeth as well.

Note that we have found a bug resulting from the Tes5Edit merge that we have not resolved to my satisfaction.  This bug first showed up in Dark Possession phase 2.  That has all been fixed.  However, this issue remains unresolved in my mind because we simply got rid of the package and replaced it with something else.  It is LIKELY that odd and unexpected failures will occur in completely unrelated areas. 

The merge of Aqqhs work with the 4.4 version should not have touched Dark Possession, but it did.  I therefore expect it to have messed up other areas as well.  If you find anything anywhere that doesn't look right to you, please report it.

If you are refering to Tes5edit dropping STAT references contained in package data, I believe fix is applied to latest svn (1945) of Tes5edit which can be found here: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/

If you are refering to Tes5edit dropping STAT references contained in package data, I believe fix is applied to latest svn (1945) of Tes5edit which can be found here: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/

Thanks so much for this.  Can you tell me where this is discussed?  I really want to understand this problem because I am on the verge of dumping a couple of weeks of work.

Thanks so much for this.  Can you tell me where this is discussed?  I really want to understand this problem because I am on the verge of dumping a couple of weeks of work.

AFAIK, this link:http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1030154which is nexus merge plugins tes5edit script thread is the only thread about merging with tes5edit. Other than that, that afkmods forum thread I linked above is my best bet.

No, it is not incompatible

I made a mistake with this reply.

I originally said it was not compatible.  I should have said it was not incompatible.

Well, I played through the latest beta and it was nice to hear Niri and Vess voice acting. I hope that in the future they get the same treatment as Sasha and Jenny and become fully voiced followers with training dialogue.

Well, I played through the latest beta and it was nice to hear Niri and Vess voice acting. I hope that in the future they get the same treatment as Sasha and Jenny and become fully voiced followers with training dialogue.

We will have to see on that.   Teena and shadoweir are  really busy and I am loath to ask them for more.  We shall see.

Vess (new body, hair, perks and so on for being a new companion after finishing the quest, made her a vampire, too)

Niri for reference untouched

All followers in this mod are not standalone - they will use whatever body type you are using. Only their weight is set permanently but its easy to change if someone really want to.

For perks both of them are archers - based on Aela the Huntress to be precise. Somewhat because I've noticed that among all slaves not even a single one was an archer. 

For hair - sure there could be something more fancy - but well, one of those girls is a hunter, other is a bandit, both live in the wilderness.

I couldn't rly imagine them spending an hour every morning doing their hairs...

A suggestion for the opening quest that I think would help further along the submissive plot line and Maybe work as a background for Andrew:

Fish - didn't i told you that it is only a matter of time before someone would ask for submissive route for this quest?  :P

K seriously. I thought about making a path where player looses the fight against Jorlan and is taken alongside Niri (and possibly Vess) to Archerone and sold as a slave.

But i didn't had much motivation to write it tbh. I've always preferred player dom content...

1.It is my first time playing a new race : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?and find it very good as I found Vess and Niri very good and nice followers.

2.In fantasy lands there are no borders, either female or male character would like to be submissive with the same or the other sex. Also any one could be interested in changing roles. Although the name sex slaves it can be only related to slaves the whole mod situation goes far more complex. References through the ages have shown multi psychologies boundaries.

just a small references for anyone who wants to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_von_Sacher-Masoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadomasochism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_%28Sade_novel%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Crepax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentina_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_of_O

and just my personal believe anyone must follow and do what he/she likes if he dares as far his/her boundaries are lifted  "...life is too short my friend..." even in Skyrim they know it LoL (who says this phrase?)

I really like the ice race nif idea.  I will try putting them down a foot deeper and try using the ice wraith teeth as well.

Fish - told you already

cell tracking object doesnt have to be a physical object. It can be any object.

I've used scaled down to 0.1 smoke cloud - have fun trying to find it. Also that issue with collision is out because you cant collide with smoke clouds.

If those girls would be up for it i would be more than happy to do so.

2.In fantasy lands there are no borders, either female or male character would like to be submissive with the same or the other sex. Also any one could be interested in changing roles. Although the name sex slaves it can be only related to slaves the whole mod situation goes far more complex. References through the ages have shown multi psychologies boundaries.

Dunno if there would be enough interest in it i guess we could consider it.

But tbh i would rather do some work on future content instead.

I'm having a very strange bug and I think it has some connection to this mod. My character gets teleported high over Bleakwind Basin (near Whiterun). I just appear high in the sky and fall next to the chest there. This happens from anywhere I am, including dungeons. When in a dungeon, I just get teleported to the closest wall in Bleakwater basin's direction...

Now the last time it happened, I found an Invisible note while in the air and I tracked it back to this mod. (v4.3b)

As for the mod itself, I did not even start it yet, only installed it and I have the message from the courier in my inventory.

Can you help me fix this problem? It is quite annoying to get teleported randomly away. I don't want to unistall the mod if I can avoid it.

I saw there are some new betas, do they fix this maybe?

We will have to see on that.   Teena and shadoweir are  really busy and I am loath to ask them for more.  We shall see.

If those girls would be up for it i would be more than happy to do so.

They did a pretty good job though w/ the voices and it would be a shame for the characters to not be fully voiced. I think a lot of people besides me appreciate their work being put into the game.

I'm having a very strange bug and I think it has some connection to this mod. My character gets teleported high over Bleakwind Basin (near Whiterun). I just appear high in the sky and fall next to the chest there. This happens from anywhere I am, including dungeons. When in a dungeon, I just get teleported to the closest wall in Bleakwater basin's direction...

Now the last time it happened, I found an Invisible note while in the air and I tracked it back to this mod. (v4.3b)

As for the mod itself, I did not even start it yet, only installed it and I have the message from the courier in my inventory.

Can you help me fix this problem? It is quite annoying to get teleported randomly away. I don't want to unistall the mod if I can avoid it.

No idea what is teleporting you.

The note that you find is a spell that keeps track of you changing cells.

Well, when you get teleported then it means your character just changed cells. That cell tracking spell is moving that note to your character each time you change cells - this is how that spell works.

So the note is there because you are there - not otherwise.

We do not have any kind of spell that would be moving player anywhere else than Mias Castle.

Also this mod changes literally nothing to either Bleakwind Basin or it's vicinity.

Best recommendation i can give you is to start disabling your mods and check after each ~10 if the problem still persist.

Well, when you get teleported then it means your character just changed cells. That cell tracking spell is moving that note to your character each time you change cells - this is how that spell works.

We do not have any kind of spell that would be moving player anywhere else than Mias Castle.

Also this mod changes literally nothing to either Bleakwind Basin or it's vicinity.

Best recommendation i can give you is to start disabling your mods and check after each ~10 if the problem still persist.

sometimes my char has strange animations, too... starting a new animation during "make her talk" (Vess as banditfemale in questioning through dragenborn) the scene start with giving the main-screen like changing cell with exact the same loading times... afterwards the char is putting back to the location and the sexanimation will start... since it does not break the game I thought of it as a minor bug

sometimes my char has strange animations, too... starting a new animation during "make her talk" (Vess as banditfemale in questioning through dragenborn) the scene start with giving the main-screen like changing cell with exact the same loading times... afterwards the char is putting back to the location and the sexanimation will start... since it does not break the game I thought of it as a minor bug

If you have the PSQ player succubus quest mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/) installed, that may be the issue.  The same thing happened to me when I had the mod make my character taller when she transformed.

If you have the PSQ player succubus quest mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/) installed, that may be the issue.  The same thing happened to me when I had the mod make my character taller when she transformed.

since I am not able to play this special succubus quest ( I am too dumb to find the ominous "access/action key" to stop the kissing) this is not the problem... I am even unsure whether this quest would be interfer with the mod "succubus heart" with its cunny way to gain powers for a succubs-player. I highly recommend this mod for tryouts... a new way to buils health, magicka, stamina and skillpoints, too... depending last not least on sex... thats, what a succubus is living for... so you will gain the most out of this mod here, too... not simply sex, but sex for surviving other mighty adventures inside skyrims darkest dungeons, against brutal beast / bandits.. (list to be continued... ) fat better than cutting wood, harvesting food, going to the smithy...

since I am not able to play this special succubus quest ( I am too dumb to find the ominous "access/action key" to stop the kissing) this is not the problem... I am even unsure whether this quest would be interfer with the mod "succubus heart" with its cunny way to gain powers for a succubs-player. I highly recommend this mod for tryouts... a new way to buils health, magicka, stamina and skillpoints, too... depending last not least on sex... thats, what a succubus is living for... so you will gain the most out of this mod here, too... not simply sex, but sex for surviving other mighty adventures inside skyrims darkest dungeons, against brutal beast / bandits.. (list to be continued... ) fat better than cutting wood, harvesting food, going to the smithy...

"Cunny way" what a fitting typo lol