Running 4.5 beta 7

PC freezes during Sasha / Jenny scenes.

I've had this happen twice now, once with the "carry me" scene and once with the "whose tits do you like better" scene. Once it forces me into third person I don't have any control of my character. Can't get to inventory, can't move, can't leave third person. The game continues running, the girls are doing their thing. I have to quit and reload the last save.

Version 4.5 Beta 9 is Available

This version is all Andrew fixes, so if you are not using him (or don't want him out of the castle), don't bother downloading.

This version fixes the Andrew kissing you too often bug and the neckline bug.  It also adds a dialog option to send him out of the castle.  He must not be dominate and he must not be a follower for the option to be available.

Enjoy in your vacation. Just make sure that some bigger fish doesn't eat you. :)

Not likely and in the keys, the mosquitoes are not too bad.

Just don't combine them, I did the silly mistake of using both AFT and UFO originally when I set out to mod and had all sorts of issues. Stick with one of the three options. I do not recommend UFO, it's a bit dated and doesn't do nearly as much as the others, and gives some ugly NPC behaviours. AFT is awesome but it's very script heavy, it can change most things about a NPC. EFF is light-weight when it comes to strain on your system, if you have a lot of things going on at once like Frostfall and Wet & Cold I recommend that, but it can't do a few of the things that AFT can, but can do others like allow you to change weapon position on your NPCs, like letting Sasha and Jenny keep their knives on the small of their back.

Running 4.5 beta 7

I've had this happen twice now, once with the "carry me" scene and once with the "whose tits do you like better" scene. Once it forces me into third person I don't have any control of my character. Can't get to inventory, can't move, can't leave third person. The game continues running, the girls are doing their thing. I have to quit and reload the last save.

I had this problem before the latest update when the Volkar scenes were also bugged, after beta 7 everything worked fine again. Try reinstalling the files in case anything got corrupted in the process. Are you using overhauls like Requiem or PerMa? If so, did you rebuild the Skyprocc patch with the updated esp?

Hi

When talking of followers mods: I have an issue with EFF4

"when you make an npc interact with a bed / chair / cooking pot / whatever, they are supposed to continue to interact with that object after you press Tab, and they will continue until you speak to them again and say "Follow me". It works with AFT, and you can issue commands to multiple followers that way. That's what I meant by the EFF sandbox bug"

The above is from another gamer. Is it only us that is having that problem asked on Nexus but got no response.... so is it my game or is there a bug here with EFF4

Hi

"when you make an npc interact with a bed / chair / cooking pot / whatever, they are supposed to continue to interact with that object after you press Tab, and they will continue until you speak to them again and say "Follow me". It works with AFT, and you can issue commands to multiple followers that way. That's what I meant by the EFF sandbox bug"

The above is from another gamer. Is it only us that is having that problem asked on Nexus but got no response.... so is it my game or is there a bug here with EFF4

There are several bugs in EFF4.  It is less intrusive script wise, but way more buggy.  I was talking to another user who was having loads of problems with it with another follower mod (the one with several thousand dialog lines in it, but I forget the name).  She took out EFF and put back in AFT.

We are continuing to recommend AFT for the least troublefree play.

Running 4.5 beta 7

Running 4.5 beta 7

I had this problem before the latest update when the Volkar scenes were also bugged, after beta 7 everything worked fine again. Try reinstalling the files in case anything got corrupted in the process. Are you using overhauls like Requiem or PerMa? If so, did you rebuild the Skyprocc patch with the updated esp?

This is correct.  The Tes5edit merge screwed up 11 packages and 2 of them had to do with Sasha/Jenny scenes.  Load the latest beta and life should be good for you again.

Hi

There are several bugs in EFF4.  It is less intrusive script wise, but way more buggy.  I was talking to another user who was having loads of problems with it with another follower mod (the one with several thousand dialog lines in it, but I forget the name).  She took out EFF and put back in AFT.

EFF seems to have a problem with disbanding followers - so for example if you're planning to recruit Andrew AFT could be a better choice.

In EFF when you piss him off he would tell you that hes leaving - but EFF would make him to keep following you.

Disbanding slaves like Jenny or Sasha needs to be done twice to make them leave - first through dialogue then through EFF command menu.

Other than that it works nice.

Hi

You can be assured that since the author uses AFT it's going to work well with this mod. Your original post on the EFF support page was in reference to Serana. Asking how to recruit her and talking about something you called the "EFF sandbox bug". You were told how to recruit her, and how to remove the "Maintain Speed At Goal" flag that was causing a runaway situation when using the wait command. Serana doesn't belong to the vanilla follower system, and therefore doesn't have a "interact with objects command"

The problem I have with AFT, is the fact it tries to do too much. To issue commands to all NPC's, add transformable npcs etc. means having to make edits to the vanilla scripts, which causes incompatibilities with other mods and forces patches to be made etc. EFF has many options in the MCM, which includes three menu modes and all types of follower settings/adjustments. EFF has never glitched or bugged out on me. The thing you must remember though is when you're recruiting a custom follower (with their own follower protocol) is to force recruit them only, not use their follower system and then force recruit them. If you do that, you'll have nothing but problems trying to dismiss them.

I'm going to switch to EFF4 with my next playthrough with hardcore survial mods, because that'll include Frostfall 3 (if it ever comes) and Wet & Cold latest version (plugged off the Workshop before it went down) so I'll need all the resources I can scrounge. Will make it a ugly Orc and Mia's Dungeon will be renamed to Orc Rape Dungeon and I'll be looking for Elven princesses (Hentai reference).

Hi

EFF seems to have a problem with disbanding followers - so for example if you're planning to recruit Andrew AFT could be a better choice.

In EFF when you piss him off he would tell you that hes leaving - but EFF would make him to keep following you.

Disbanding slaves like Jenny or Sasha needs to be done twice to make them leave - first through dialogue then through EFF command menu.

Other than that it works nice.

So you dont experience the bug i am talking about  ? :

I am really interested to find out if it is bug or my game

Sorry for highjacking the thread

To

"You can be assured that since the author uses AFT it's going to work well with this mod. Your original post on the EFF support page was in reference to Serana. Asking how to recruit her and talking about something you called the "EFF sandbox bug". You were told how to recruit her, and how to remove the "Maintain Speed At Goal" flag that was causing a runaway situation when using the wait command. Serana doesn't belong to the vanilla follower system, and therefore doesn't have a "interact with objects command"

The Serana thing and wait command issue is cleared up. And maybe there is a problem with SexSlaves, i havent made a playthrough with the new version so i dont know about that.

But i continue on Nexus (being a pain in the butt) but have no response  on The EFF4 sandbox bug wich is the" I need you to do something" order........! this is not about recruiting...

Sorry again i had to comment

If the NPC in question doesn't have the "I need you to do something" dialogue, open the MCM and switch the menu mode to either dialogue or classic. Once you've used the dialogue you can then switch back to the standard mode (the wheel) and the dialogue will be there.

It sure works like that in my game as well.

I just seen no point in mentioning it again as it seems to be an EFF issue unrelated to MiasLair (we cant do anything about it).

And tbh i would use it only to order followers to get into pillories and such  :P

If the NPC in question doesn't have the "I need you to do something" dialogue, open the MCM and switch the menu mode to either dialogue or classic. Once you've used the dialogue you can then switch back to the standard mode (the wheel) and the dialogue will be there.

Sorry to be  a pain ...I try one more time.

I have the Dialog........but when i order the NPC to interact with ex a bed.... You get a pointer on your cursor to point them to interact...right?

I make the NPC nr 1 interact lets say "use bed"......that works but when i am going out of that "cursor mode" to talk NPC nr 2  , nr 1 NPC rises from bed and says "is that all" where   NPC nr1 should stay sleeping until further orders ex "Follow Me".

If you want to place 2 NPC's in 2 Milking machines you cannot because the first you adress rises from the machine when you adress the other .... thats for all interactions in general

That is the problem i am talking about  

oh man  why can i not explain this so i can get a straight answer :(  ....Do others have the same issue.......

It sure works like that in my game as well.

I just seen no point in mentioning it again as it seems to be an EFF issue unrelated to MiasLair (we cant do anything about it).

And tbh i would use it only to order followers to get into pillories and such  :P

you can do that but as soon as you go out (tab) she will leave the pillory

No more

Using either the vanilla follower system or EFF, "I need you to do something" works on only one NPC at a time. After they've completed your instructions and you tab out they will be waiting to follow. It's always worked that way. If AFT can control more than one follower through the "I need you to do something" command, then it's doing it by modifying scripts. That's the last input I can offer on the subject.

Using either the vanilla follower system or EFF, "I need you to do something" works on only one NPC at a time. After they've completed your instructions and you tab out they will be released as a follower. It's always worked that way. If AFT can control more than one follower through the "I need you to do something" command, then it's doing it by modifying scripts. That's the last input I can offer on the subject.

thanks that was a straight answer thank you

hello :)

After the new installation with MO I decided to add with the Alicia PainslutSL Core the Alicia PainslutSL Optional and suddenly many items gone pink ??  I had the same problem with ZaZ resources but there were missing textures haven't seen the file :(  but that has been corrected. With Alicia PainslutSL cant find anything missing. Any ideas?

OK.

I ran savetool, removed forms and scripts from miaslair, then removed miaslair from my load order then removed the files. Uninstalled.

I've downloaded 4.5 beta 6, packaged it as a bsa, added it to my load order, and ran FNIS setup.

I'm ready to go in! Wish me luck!

EDIT : Removed4.5  miaslair from the load order, loaded the cleaned save, got the "missing content" message, saved. Ran savetool again and there was one more little orphaned script. Cleaned that, saved. Loaded, no issues, saved. Tried savetool again and it looked clean. Then I enabled 4.5.

I managed to get different (unvoiced) dialog from the Stranger, and the MCM menu shows version 45, so it looks like I'm in business.

Nice work.

There is indeed a lot of unvoiced content (at the moment), so it looks like you are on the right track.

hello :)

After the new installation with MO I decided to add with the Alicia PainslutSL Core the Alicia PainslutSL Optional and suddenly many items gone pink ??  I had the same problem with ZaZ resources but there were missing textures haven't seen the file :(  but that has been corrected. With Alicia PainslutSL cant find anything missing. Any ideas?

You don't really want those optional files.  They are pretty hosed.   Try removing the optional files and if that doesn't work, check on the painslut forums.  Skyrimll is pretty responsive,  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut-2014-09-03/ .

Won't have anything to do with MiasLair.

I have long since taken out Alicia till Skyrimll gets the issues resolved which he says he will do this year.

Ok problem with the purple bug issue and after lot of tries and research I might found that LNL was causing the problem ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55706/?) changing the leather boots to all the npc's and showing purple textures everywhere. Pity liked the set...

Thanks a lot for the quickest reply will take it out for now and just downloaded the beta will start a new game :)

Ok for the next run I took of AP as I think it conflicts with some conversations and some anim.

I tried playing your mod with the latest version of sexlab 1.60 but i am getting a very weird crash at the end of sex scene with acheron and his helper

Anyone knows why the animation for dark investigation is not ending correctly ?? when one of the npc laying on the floor there seem to cause a crash with sex slaves.