Hi fish just saying a big thank you to yourself and all the team working on this great mod I have downloaded 4.5 beta 12  and I am really enjoying playing it , I love the new opening or should I say start to the mod taking niri and vess with me,at the moment in my game vess is hanging on chains next to mia , my character is a sub and taking Andrew with me on adventures him being a Dom is very good the animations and how Andrew talks to you while fucking you are very well done all in all excellent work all round  thank you all :D

just to respond to... you are able to install evervy version over an old one (since V2.0 and above).... tried for the first time to use a new version for an old save game... and... yes... it went without any problems, all quests/items received up to this point were there... additional objects, questlines given from the update also... nice work... not every update is as easy as this one... (try windows-version to update, if you want hell on earth)... nicely done.... good work

Hi all, I asked for help and I'm stuck.

I'm stuck at the first quest in the dungeon by Mia gas is killing me. How to bypass or pass through.

It is in the room that opens with the key torture room

Help

Have you gone through the gas trap and then had your scene with the necromancer? The rape scene etc? (His name escapes me at the moment, I usually skip that part :D) If so, you need to turn off the gas trap. Your quest journal should have updated that was your task and the lever to do so is located in the room before the one where the rape scene occurred. 

I hope this helps. :) 

-C

I am in a room or there are dead bodies and Redguard Breton. I have not had a rape scene de currently. I am before a corridor and I are scored between gas trap you died. I actually how to disable this gas?

You need a female follower to go with you

I have encountered very strange thing, I'm running Inigo v2.0 as my follower with MiasLair ver043b, and I don't exactly remember when it started but he started to reply to my command with "Whatever you want Mistress"(case sensitive), which I believe is coming from topic SexSlFemalePCShared in the quest SexSlFemalePC, although my PC is male and Inigo does not belong to SexSlSlaveMale faction.

I tried using console command targeted to Inigo "addfac xx027812 -1" to make sure Inigo is not in SexSlSlaveMale faction, but Inigo would continue to use that line when I ever I tell him to do something.

That is indeed very strange.  That reply comes from several sex slave commands.  I am guessing that you have some kind of mod order problem or with a mod merge.

I get this all the time when i order followers to do something, it is indeed load-order related BUT in my case it does not affect followers that use a custom follower system (sofia, inigo etc.)

I use EFF and i usually have something like this:

EFF core.esm

follower1(vanilla system).esp

follower2(custom system).esp

Eff plugin.esp

Eff dialogue plugin.esp

Miaslair.esp

if I move mias lair above follower 1 and 2 the "Whatever you want Mistress" issue will disappear but then i will get issues with slaves not leaving or not having the dialog to follow me. (but in this case one could use EFF to force them to follow)

I don't know which follower system you use but play around with the load order of those elements and you may find a good compromise, i personally don't mind that dialogue line tbh.

Last night i was clearing a bandit camp, i had jenny with me and she started calling for sasha ( i did not pay attention as i was in combat) and next thing i know she was dancing while i killed the last bandit, my screen went to black as if i was fast travelling and i appeared a couple of hours later just outside the bandit camp i was clearing, sasha was there and they both immediately jumped me, after the sex, sasha just walked away.  :s

Last night i was clearing a bandit camp, i had jenny with me and she started calling for sasha ( i did not pay attention as i was in combat) and next thing i know she was dancing while i killed the last bandit, my screen went to black as if i was fast travelling and i appeared a couple of hours later just outside the bandit camp i was clearing, sasha was there and they both immediately jumped me, after the sex, sasha just walked away.  :s

your are lucky... think of what might had been if she had been calling Andrew or the ghost of Archeron

but to tell another strange / mystery scene...

not doing the scene with Sasha but going straight for delivering the jarls daughter back with version beta11 and update to beta 12 ... now meeting Sasha... the sex was going through the roof (meaning....my char slowly went to the sky through walls... coming back to earth at the end of the scene... Sasha has to be a goddess with sex if it is such good that the char went to heaven...

Hi all, I asked for help and I'm stuck.

I'm stuck at the first quest in the dungeon by Mia gas is killing me. How to bypass or pass through.

It is in the room that opens with the key torture room

Help

More detail as to what is happening would be helpful. 

You must have at least a single female follower.  If you are using the beta, you will have Niri and or Vess with you.  If you are running 4.3 release, you have to have at least a single female follower with you.

If your problem is AFTER the encounter with Archerone, there is a lever you have to flip.  That lever is only visible after you have freed your companions.  Some companion (Serena for example) do not work.

This sounds very odd.  I'll have a look at the esp and see if I can spot any way this could have happened.

pssst... never mention "setstage miadungeoncapture 60"... it would kill the dialogline "its time for some revenge" cause there is no reason for it *scratching the head... what to do to procceed with the scene at all cost... even to skip some fun

your are lucky... think of what might had been if she had been calling Andrew or the ghost of Archeron

or Brittany Shears  :P

That would be awesome!

lol the first time i saw the dialogue option for sex with brittany i was like "seriously? Fish, you have failed me" and then i fucked her brains out... because in all honesty you can't hate her after you hear the bibbity babbidi thing, Darkminxi rocks.

And since we are on strange things, i once caught her using the wall shackles that are nearest to her location

This sounds very odd.  I'll have a look at the esp and see if I can spot any way this could have happened.

Thanks Fish

i'm still using 45b7 btw 

or Brittany Shears  :P

That would be awesome!

lol the first time i saw the dialogue option for sex with brittany i was like "seriously? Fish, you have failed me" and then i fucked her brains out... because in all honesty you can't hate her after you hear the bibbity babbidi thing, Darkminxi rocks.

And since we are on strange things, i once caught her using the wall shackles that are nearest to her location

Thanks Fish

i'm still using 45b7 btw 

You found a bug.  Thanks so very much Houndog.  It is fixed in Beta 14 (yet to be released)

pssst... never mention "setstage miadungeoncapture 60"... it would kill the dialogline "its time for some revenge" cause there is no reason for it *scratching the head... what to do to procceed with the scene at all cost... even to skip some fun

This reminds me, the first time you enter the palace if you tab-out of mias conversation you can avoid the fight with her, she will remain seated and non-hostile and after a moment she will go her knees and beg for mercy.

This reminds me, the first time you enter the palace if you tab-out of mias conversation you can avoid the fight with her, she will remain seated and non-hostile and after a moment she will go her knees and beg for mercy.

Thanks for that.  I'll have a look

dark posession...

playing female, recognized from system as male, the personal training through Volkar are going with one companion... so far, so good...

but he is too sensible... calling for the "same" companion as in the first scene, he seems to avoid to proceed with the same companion.. (did a resurrect before to adjust some texture-failures)... could it be that this is enough to change the specified companion? maybe some aliases not updated or gone through the consolecommand "resurrect" ?

Just letting you folks know I have signed on as writer for the mod. I haven't had any input in what's out yet (including the current beta) but will in forthcoming content. So if things start to make no sense and you suddenly hate the mod, please blame me! :P

Just letting you folks know I have signed on as writer for the mod. I haven't had any input in what's out yet (including the current beta) but will in forthcoming content. So if things start to make no sense and you suddenly hate the mod, please blame me! :P

LoL

maybe if you will take your alias to seriously and "sacrifice" Sasha... have fun in scripting/writing and look for nice additional quest... background mia, sideline for assassins (for explaining the combatstyle) or even references to other mods like "evil lair hydra" (also a slave mod), "slayers den" (slave mod, too) just to give this mod more living background inside skyrim

Version 4.5 Beta 14 is Available

This version contains all the voice work for the new opening quest (still missing like a dozen lines).

It also contains a method to have Andrew leave the castle.

Special thanks to brvtality shadoweir and  TheTrueMayhem's wife Teena for their excellent work.  In addition to Andrew, brvtality also did the voice work for ALL the male NPCs in the new quest.  Check out his work and see if you don't agree that he has some pretty spectacular acting skills.

This version is too large to fit on Lovers Lab.  You can get it from the external link at the top of the download page from mega.nz.  It is also provided as a two part .7z file.  Download both parts and combine them and then install if you would prefer to do it that way.   Both are identical.

This version fixes a Sasha Jenny bug that would trigger a scene even is Sasha wasn't around. (Thanks HounDog)

This version fixes a problem where the Animated Vag would not open and people would attack you when you were having sex with Andrew (Thanks Carida)

If you are using 4.5 Beta anything, you should download and install this Beta 14

Hopefully, this is the last beta for at least 10 days.

As always, be sure to run FNIS.