There are some leftover (from Fellglow) wolf howls in Mia's Castle near the three bandits.

thats no leftover

The only actual bug I found this time was that I was unable to speak with Niri the final time, she just keeps repeating that she won't come with me. It worked the last time I did this quest. This time I returned Allison to the Jarl before talking to either Vess or Niri. Then I spoke to Vess and took her to the dungeon. Now Niri won't finish her dialog. Is there a quest stage I can advance for this?

that should be stage 350 of aqss_miavessinter.

I'm now training Mia and Vess at the same time. I'm trying to get Volkar to check them. His dialog is there, he says it, then never moves. I think I saw someone else with that problem a few pages back, but I can't find it now. Any ideas?

Andrew is ABSOLUTELY usefull!

I'm a female and he is the ONLY ONE male toy I can play with! (At least in the Palace).

Volker and Vern are, after all, dremora and slavers. They like more to punish me than have "nice" sex.

the point is a option, for a straight male player he is useless.

and the comment he made about my character are more disturbing than anything else... i mean how in the right mind thinks that my argonien warrior smells good, or that he likes to feel my character? :blink: ^^

For all you male players, straight or otherwise, Andrew is for our female players and always will be.  What I will do is give him an option where you can tell him to go back to Falkreath

Everything is voiced.  It's just a LOT of work getting it all it.  Furthermore, we have so much voice work now that we are going to have to split the mod into two pieces and probably 3 before long.  The main mod and one or two voice BSAs.

Please report any typos you see.  We have been through the beta any number of time before putting it out for beta and we obviously missed them.  That is one of the reasons for a public beta.

Public betas are to try things on a variety of machines and to catch stuff that you missed because you saw it so many time that you don't realize it is a mistake.

Hi Fish! So, I played through the mod up to the Rescue Tabitha quest (I didn't start it yet). I really enjoyed the new opening quest and it is a nice introduction for the player to the whole idea of slave training and I love that we have player choice now on whether we can let go or enslave Vess and Niri. After the whole intro quest, I didn't get a notice like I used to regarding talking to Sasha for the first time. Also, I assume that Vess and Niri are both unvoiced for now in the beta because you haven't included the voice files yet. When I decided to enslave both of them and tried to train them, they had a mix of voices from Jenny, Sasha, and the vanilla follower dialogue. Regarding the watersports part when you're interrogating Vess, there's a sound effect that you can use during that bit to make it seem more realistic, I think its from Sexlab Puppet Master. The link of that mod is here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/. Also, I agree with Swmas, I would like an option to kick Andrew out because he's rather useless after Mia is dead/enslaved. One last thing, after I recruited Jenny and Sasha, there was a scene where they both were arguing and asked to be spanked, and whenever I spanked Sasha, Jenny would moan instead of Sasha, so I think this needs to be fixed.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll have a look at all that.

With his current personality i figure that his response should be "Fuck you. I'm leaving."  ;)

This is exactly right.  Maybe that is what I will do with him.

I am still having a problem with the opening quest, I still do not get the dialog with Niri after traveling to Morthal. I started a new game with beta 3 then upgraded to beta 6 thinking my saves were the problem but no luck. At this point I guess I just have a mod conflict since I don't see anyone else posting about this anymore. I also had a problem training Mia with beta 3 I could not finish the training because Volkar would not check her. He would say let me check her then never move. I haven't gotten back to the training for Mia on the new game with beta 6. Anyway I like the new content I guess I will just have to skip taking Niri with me and hopefully I won't have the problem with Mia training this time.

Do not use a save made with beta 3.  Go back to one made with the release and give it a try.

Version 4.5 Beta 6 is Available

This version contains fixes for the opening quest.  Aqqh has been all over this, so I am guessing that the bugs are worked out.

Also added a lot of Andrew stuff.

Betas 3, 4, and 5 were consumed by me during testing, that is why the big jump.

can i just override beta 2 with beta 6 or is clean install still recomended ?? i have not started mias lair in current game.

If you have not started mias lair, you can use the beta6.  If you have a save made with beta 2, go back to one made with the release

There are some leftover (from Fellglow) wolf howls in Mia's Castle near the three bandits.

thats no leftover

Where are the wolves? It's driving me crazy.

I'll disable those wolves for you.  They are there in a hidden part of the castle that is for a new NPC we have in the works.

I'm now training Mia and Vess at the same time. I'm trying to get Volkar to check them. His dialog is there, he says it, then never moves. I think I saw someone else with that problem a few pages back, but I can't find it now. Any ideas?

You have to get them to kneel before he will check them.  He should not have the dialog option until one is kneeling.

Mia is kneeling and willing to masturbate. Volkar is standing right there, not blocked by anything. He says he will check her, then does nothing.

Can you post a log?

Here you go. I loaded the save, Mia is kneeling, I spoke to Volkar, waited a few seconds after the dialog closed, then exited.

Papyrus.0.log

Mia is kneeling and willing to masturbate. Volkar is standing right there, not blocked by anything. He says he will check her, then does nothing.

Can you post a log?

Here you go. I loaded the save, Mia is kneeling, I spoke to Volkar, waited a few seconds after the dialog closed, then exited.

Thanks so much.

The training thing is broken.  Not sure what has happened, but these scenes are all broken.  I'll have to get with Aqqh and get them fixed

I am sorry to say this, but slave training is broken until Monday.   A critical package was messed up when merging the new opening quest and I don't have the old mod here.  It will therefore have to wait till Monday to get fixed.

Version 4.5 Beta 7 is Available

This version fixes a dozen packages that were hosed by Tes5Edit.  All packages that used alias's and were merged were simply erased.  I am filing yet another bug with the tes5edit people.

Specifically reported was the inability of Volkar to check slaves.  In addition, orgies  and the Tabitha quest would have been hosed as well.   These all should be fixed now, but because there were so many, I could have missed one.  We will be doing a detailed beta over the coming weeks to make sure.

This is a warning for all of you (Sacremas in particular) that use Tes5Edit to create merged mods.  There is a major bug in the Tes5Edit code which causes Tes5Edit to simple delete all the data of any packages that have an alias as the target.  Tes5Edit reports an error for any location that is a reference alias.  I thought this was fixed but apparently it is not.  Be aware.

Okay so that's what it meant. I wondered what those error messages were about, and also where my NPC dialogue went. Latest merger I did had no such problems, make sure if you're using the merge script you using version 1.95 not 1.90. 95 is not up on Nexus yet, look a page back in my thread for it.

@fishburger67

Thanks for the rapid update! Volkar now checks my girls.

UPDATE :

Training Mia, got the message "Your slave loves you, see the trainer". I ask Volkar to check her and he says "soon she will be ready to receive the bond", but does not get up to check.

UPDATE :

Finished training Vess, no issues. I like the "you seem to be in a bind" thing.

Volkar did his bit with Mia, she asked for the bond, but now she does not proceed to ecstasy. I'll keep fiddling with it.

UPDATE :

Success! I just needed to ask Volkar about it and he did his "sometimes it doesn't work" thing. Mia and Vess both trained.

Just a small run from Whiterun to the hunters hideout (can't remember how it's called exactly the place) till Mia's dungeon with the patch has run smoothly even if I haven't stabilized my game after the NMM move to MO. In my Papyrus which I fixed it just now got a ton of errors from so many mods lol. The transfer isn't the easiest part lol. Ooo the whole run has gone in a brand new game. Perhaps will try again a new run... or will check further the already one. Vess and Niri are great !!!!!

p.s. Just wondering when i try to download mods from nexus there is a pending time never had this before also some of the mods show incomplete or unfinished don't know what is happening and also noticed a meta.ini file which I never had with NMM (perhaps it's MO install info).

You either have a bad or old SKSE.  Download the 1.7.2 beta and install it from here silverlock.org   This is a major error that must be resolved.

Once this is fixed, remove miaslair and load a save from before you had MiasLair loaded.  Make a log and check for errors again after say a 5 minute run.  If you are still having errors like below, they must be resolved before MiasLair will load properly.

I also see some errors like this:

Unable to link type of variable SexLab_var" on object "SexslLustExplosion

Unable to link types associated with function "SuckMyCum" in state "" on object "sexslaveframework".

: Unable to link types associated with function "BoundSkullFuck" in state "" on object "zbfsexlab".

And so on.

I am guessing that you need to run loot on your load order.  In addition, make sure you have the latest Zaz and Sexlab 1.59c

If you have further trouble, post your load order as well and maybe Sacremas can offer some guidamce