I'm trying version 2.0c for the first time, and have run into significant graphical problems. I'm seeing both invisible devices, and visible devices on invisible bodies. I've run Bodyslide, and I've tried re-installing DDx to ensure that I had indeed chosen CBBE when asked. I suspect the problem may be within Bodyslide. I'm seeing, for example, an armbinder on an invisible NPC, but there is no armbinder showing up in Bodyslide. I'm also seeing invisible footwear, and again there is no DD footwear in Bodyslide. Anyone have any idea on what I'm missing?

I'm trying version 2.0c for the first time, and have run into significant graphical problems. I'm seeing both invisible devices, and visible devices on invisible bodies. I've run Bodyslide, and I've tried re-installing DDx to ensure that I had indeed chosen CBBE when asked. I suspect the problem may be within Bodyslide. I'm seeing, for example, an armbinder on an invisible NPC, but there is no armbinder showing up in Bodyslide. I'm also seeing invisible footwear, and again there is no DD footwear in Bodyslide. Anyone have any idea on what I'm missing?

Double and triple check that you have full versions of each mod installed (DDA, DDX, DDI), then follow these directions:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

Double and triple check that you have full versions of each mod installed (DDA, DDX, DDI), then follow these directions:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

I wasn't seeing the outfits shown in the screenshots there, which confirmed that there was a problem with my Bodyslide installation. I tried reinstalling Bodyslide, and that fixed the problem. I guess it had gotten corrupted somehow.

I have two problems with the pear of anguish :

First, when it is worn, my PC has a gap between the feett and the legs. If she puts high boots or stockings they cover the non visible skin, but it'sstill there. I precise that I have built the things in bodyslide. When I remove the pear of anguish, the body return to normal (no gap betwween feet and legs).

Second I have no option to deflate the pear, even after I have removed all blocking stuff (belt, catsuit, harness etc..). the only way to remove it was to use console.

I have two problems with the pear of anguish :

First, when it is worn, my PC has a gap between the feett and the legs. If she puts high boots or stockings they cover the non visible skin, but it'sstill there. I precise that I have built the things in bodyslide. When I remove the pear of anguish, the body return to normal (no gap betwween feet and legs).

Second I have no option to deflate the pear, even after I have removed all blocking stuff (belt, catsuit, harness etc..). the only way to remove it was to use console.

You can't deflate a pear. It doesn't even inflate in the first place. It is a metal torture device that expands via some screw mechanism. You need a key to unlock the bloody thing. It was the chastity key I think.

INSTALLATION

Install with mod manager of your choice. Build your outfits in Bodyslide after installation.

Hello, Is there an easier way to install this mod - without having to build it in "Bodyslide"?

Items require BodySlide. Otherwise you will get invisible items and/or broken meshes.

Don't worry about it: BodySlide is very easy to use. You basically just need to select your body preset and run Batch Build with active Morphs. It is more or less done that way.

I posted nutshell instructions here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/?p=1766734

Morferous, thank you for reply

I'm new to all these modding things, and trying to use mods-pack built by someone else.

The problem is, when I added Bodyslider to Mods Organizer and run it, I get empty selection for presets. Tried to search/understand what I did wrong, but not easy to find...

Here are the Bodyslider settings

6e1eb8524218971.jpg

Also, Bodyslider directory - probably should keep less UUNP sets, but not sure which ones I need:

9f99b3524216984.jpg

Morferous, thank you for reply

I'm new to all these modding things, and trying to use mods-pack built by someone else.

The problem is, when I added Bodyslider to Mods Organizer and run it, I get empty selection for presets. Tried to search/understand what I did wrong, but not easy to find...

Here are the Bodyslider settings

6e1eb8524218971.jpg

Also, Bodyslider directory - probably should keep less UUNP sets, but not sure which ones I need:

9f99b3524216984.jpg

Uh, oh. That does not look like up to date application at all.

Here is the one you should be using. You can see from screenshots that UI is quite different

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Looks like what ever "mod pack" you are using was either made ages ago, or by some sausage finger. The path is also wrong. Did you just got the pack and dropped it in to your Data folder?

If so and BodySlide alone looks like that, then other mods and tools in that pack might also be in rubbish state.

My best recommendation is that you kick out the whole mod pack, clean your Data folder from all third party files and install up to date mods to your game. There are plenty of modding guides in LL, Steam forums and Nexus to get you started.

Since I know a lot of people have been having issues with bodyslide and creating the items and my suggestion of making a basic set for download was ignored I have made 2 sets of the items using standard presets:

Set 1 used the CBBE HDT body with the CBBE v3.2 preset

Set 2 used the Unified UNP HDT body with the UUNP-UNPB body preset

Each contains the all of the DD items, just drop the folder into the Data folder. It also includes a copy of the nude body but you will have to place that in the proper folder yourself. I have not tested these myself as I have my own presets that I use but they should work as the mesh files are there.

They are available for download with the Captured Dreams files (separate flies from the CD mod).

Morferous, Veladarius

Tried your suggestions (use prebuilt meshes made by Veladarius, and reinstall Bodyslide) - still didn't go.

I think I'll start from scratch. I look into two directions now:

a. either start from vanilla and gradually build up to have dd* setup

b. or try to find prebuilt dd* minimal and stable modpack setup (preferably with some non-dd erotic clothes)

It worries me that few modpack authors which I saw so far, had to do down to debugging scripts, to make pack stable. I'm new to all this, and it's already quite alot info for me - I hope to avoid getting that deep, as a price to get a working devious skyrim...

Would you please be so kind to recommend me either good guides for a., or built downloadable setups for b.?

Morferous, Veladarius

Tried your suggestions (use prebuilt meshes made by Veladarius, and reinstall Bodyslide) - still didn't go.

I think I'll start from scratch. I look into two directions now:

a. either start from vanilla and gradually build up to have dd* setup

b. or try to find prebuilt dd* minimal and stable modpack setup (preferably with some non-dd erotic clothes)

It worries me that few modpack authors which I saw so far, had to do down to debugging scripts, to make pack stable. I'm new to all this, and it's already quite alot info for me - I hope to avoid getting that deep, as a price to get a working devious skyrim...

Would you please be so kind to recommend me either good guides for a., or built downloadable setups for b.?

The prebuilt meshes should not have needed bodyslide installed at all, just put them in the data folder (the body would need to be placed where the female body meshes go, don't remember the location exactly).

The prebuilt meshes should not have needed bodyslide installed at all, just put them in the data folder (the body would need to be placed where the female body meshes go, don't remember the location exactly).

MO users can not currently use that file out of the box.

MO workaround:

- Create a named mod folder (for example DD CBBE 3.2 body) under ...Mod Organizer\mods

- Create the path from folders as presented above and drop female body files there.

- Set mod folder active in MO left panel and make sure they are winning all conflicts.

Devious path is good to go, just with a proper mod folder. Create a new mod folder, or merge meshes folder with one that was made above.

MO users can not currently use that file out of the box.

MO workaround:

- Create a named mod folder (for example DD CBBE 3.2 body) under ...Mod Organizer\mods

- Create the path from folders as presented above and drop female body files there.

- Set mod folder active in MO left panel and make sure they are winning all conflicts.

Devious path is good to go, just with a proper mod folder. Create a new mod folder, or merge meshes folder with one that was made above.

Are people sure that's easier than opening Bodyslide, select your desired body from the drop down list and click "Batch Build"? oO

Are people sure that's easier than opening Bodyslide, select your desired body from the drop down list and click "Batch Build"? oO

I can't see why some people seem to fear BodySlide. I just wanted to point out how to use those files in MO, with the way they are currently packed.

Running BatchBuild is not actually any more complex in MO. You just make a mod out of output data that comes in to Overwrite and set it active in left panel, like any other mod and tool providing output data.

Some players are avoiding creating Bashed Patch, just because of "reasons." I think that same kind of players have problems to adapt using BodySlide. They are just afraid that gets complex, when both tools will actually make things a lot less complex.

At least that is my personal humble opinion.

I can imagine bodyslide being a bit daunting to people using it for the first time. It doesn't exactly have the most intuitive interface out there.

With that being said ..... like anything to do with skyrim modding research and patience is a pre-requisite for a stable load order. Watch the tutorials and be methodical.

The vast majority of BS problems posted in the DD threads are because people are trying to rush it out without actually learning how it works.

The restraints in game look amazing and this is an opportunity for people to learn how to incorporate HDT into their play-through. HDT makes everything SL related better :)

Since I know a lot of people have been having issues with bodyslide and creating the items and my suggestion of making a basic set for download was ignored I have made 2 sets of the items using standard presets:

Set 1 used the CBBE HDT body with the CBBE v3.2 preset

Set 2 used the Unified UNP HDT body with the UUNP-UNPB body preset

Each contains the all of the DD items, just drop the folder into the Data folder. It also includes a copy of the nude body but you will have to place that in the proper folder yourself. I have not tested these myself as I have my own presets that I use but they should work as the mesh files are there.

They are available for download with the Captured Dreams files (separate flies from the CD mod).

I had my troubles with Bodysllide and Modorganizer, but your CBBE v3.2 preset worked perfect for me.

I just put it on last on my load order.

Thank you

I had my troubles with Bodysllide and Modorganizer, but your CBBE v3.2 preset worked perfect for me.

I just put it on last on my load order.

Thank you

What trouble? If you need any help with that, then post to LL technical support and I will take a look at it.

So I just updated all three DD mods from an old version (from last march iirc so a few versions back) to the newest version, and I too have the invisible items error. Only some items (tested a small handful, about 80% were invis. I've redone my batch-build in Bodyslide thrice now so I presume I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure it out as the universal response when googled is "build meshes in bodyslide", which unless I'm mistaken, I've been doing. Any advice?