Let me know if this fix the problem

the ebonite armbinders(uunp) have some gliches with the shoulder

gameplayer made the uunp bodyslides, post a screenshot. Maybe will be possible to use the CBBE version for the UUNP installation too

black ebonite armbinder with black ebonite hobble dress ex open

post-37802-0-43173300-1482022881_thumb.jpg

black armbinder with black ebonite hobble dress ex open

post-37802-0-46097100-1482022883_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, got a fix for a problem I've been having with the black ebonite panel gag for ages now.

I've reported this problem time and time again, and yet nobody helped me out. (Although there was this one time, but that got nowhere.)

Anyway, I figured that the problem had to do with the armor addon. After messing a tad with TES5Edit, I managed to get it working properly.

Apparently, the armor addon had the STANDARD black panel gag instead of the ebonite one.

It had "devious/devices/gagHarnessPanelOpen.nif" which caused the problem of half of the ebonite gag being leather.

I changed it to "devious/devices/expansion/GagEboniteHarnessPanelOpen_art.nif" and it worked perfectly!

guys i need help! when putting on red ebonite harness on character, it does not show up, only the collar.

However, this is not the case for the red leather.

Besides that, all hobble dress are not working too....(my character body turns invisible upon equipping)

Any ideas? Do i need to post anythingelse? (e.g: logs, screenshots, etc)

Did you bodyslide the ebonite and hobble dresses and other stuff that came with the expansion items?

holy shit thks a lot man!! :lol:

how did you fix it? i just get this :/

post-464013-0-40158200-1482186158_thumb.png

completed the straitjacket, now kimy needs to implement it into the mod with the hobble animations for the legbinder version

Does anybody know what that little metal thing says? Not the Chastity belt but the thing above it. It looks like initials of some sort.

Edit: I should have asked you in your previous post as it contains a clearer image of what I'm talking about

i see in several places people have posted about the invisible hobble dresses, and that most people recommend using the body slide to fix it. can anyone point me to an faq/video guide that will show me how to work the body slide thing for ddx? i installed bodyslide for the first time about 12 hours ago and have only run it the once to install it and that was following a step by step guide cause i was lost from the second i got into the fomod.

i used the bumblebee set as a test: the chain belt, bra, and pony boots all failed. while the rest including the gag armbinder and plugs all worked fine. the belt and bra simply didnt appear while the boots made the feet and a small part of the lower leg invisible. all of the hobble dresses that i tested failed and made the entire body save the feet, hands, and head invisible.

on a side note i tried to download a uunp patch for the milk mod economy, but when i attempted to install it through mo it just refused to work consonantly telling me no game data on top layer regardless where i set the data directory.... maybe i need to run it through the flash program body slide directly.... lol no idea.

i see in several places people have posted about the invisible hobble dressed, and that most people recommend using the body slide to fix it. for me i used the bumblebee set as a test, the chain belt, bra, and pony boots didnt work, but the rest did including the gag armbinder and plugs all worked fine. all of the hobble dresses that i tested failed.  by failed i mean it made that part of the body invisible, except the belt which simply didnt appear but didnt make anything invisible.

can anyone point me to an faq/video guide that will show me how to work the body slide thing for ddx? i installed bodyslide for the first time about 12 hours ago and have only run it the once to install it and that was following a step by step guide cause i was lost from the second i got into the fomod.

on a side note i tried to download a uunp patch for the milk mod economy, but when i attempted to install it through mo it just refused to work confantly telling me no data on top layer regardless where i set the data folder.... maybe i need to run it through the flash program body slide directly.... lol no idea.

Plenty of tutorials out there including the description page for Bodyslide on nexus. Doubt there is a guide for ddx specifically but there has been plenty of questions and tips answered in the dds threads. Use the search bar up the top there. I can't remember what the fomod entails for bodyslide. Can't help you there.

In a nutshell , build the body you want using a base from the drop down menu top left (use a hdt body if you want jigglesand inflation). Tweak with sliders until its just right ,click body morph box and click build (center bottom). This is for your nude mesh.

Use batch build next with the same body and sliders and select all (again make sure body morphs is ticked). This is for your equipment with bodyslide files.

For a basic load order Body slide needs to be after your base body mod and your armors with bodyslide. I usually put HDT:PE close to the top (I put all my skse plugins there for ease of finding) and your custom skeleton needs to be after body slide.

For your no data on top layer, just extract and ignore the message. Right click the file on the resource pane and open in explorer. Do the same with bodyslide and copy the MME bodyslide file over into the relevant bodyslide folder.

I recommend gophers tutorials for MO. He is a bit long winded and is aimed at beginners but a good source and he knows his stuff. He most likely has a BS tutorial too.

hey guys. 

i cant seem to find hobble dress and formal dress during crafting. really need help in this sad.png

I don't think they have added those as craft-able yet.

We are going to review the crafting system entirely and haven't yet decided what to do with the feature. :)

Hi Kimy :) I just wondering when your planning on releasing the straight jacket from Pincopallino. :) I know you probably busy, I just curious.

i still need to fix a bug but this period of the year is full of festivities and i am spending my time doing other things so it will slide to the first days of the new year  :P Bug in the video, legbinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQJXMYeS4w

any chances of getting these work better together? Hobble dress with restrictive collar and  corset

this is with UUNP version

I made the CBBE bodyslides so you will not have problems if you use CBBE with the new dresses. You should harass Gameplayer to make the UUNP items better fit the new dresses  :P

Hi Kimy :) I just wondering when your planning on releasing the straight jacket from Pincopallino. :) I know you probably busy, I just curious.

i still need to fix a bug but this period of the year is full of festivities and i am spending my time doing other things so it will slide to the first days of the new year  :P Bug in the video, legbinder.

I wish I knew what that plaque on her lower belly was. Anyways, enjoy yourself and thankyou for making these wonderful restraint models.

i still need to fix a bug but this period of the year is full of festivities and i am spending my time doing other things so it will slide to the first days of the new year  :P Bug in the video, legbinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQJXMYeS4w

Video is private, can't view.

i still need to fix a bug but this period of the year is full of festivities and i am spending my time doing other things so it will slide to the first days of the new year  :P Bug in the video, legbinder.

Video is private, can't view.

You didn't miss much. It was just a woman walking around in a strait jacket with some leg clipping through the legbinder as she was moving. Youtube is very fussy about exposed vagina for some odd reason.

i see in several places people have posted about the invisible hobble dressed, and that most people recommend using the body slide to fix it. for me i used the bumblebee set as a test, the chain belt, bra, and pony boots didnt work, but the rest did including the gag armbinder and plugs all worked fine. all of the hobble dresses that i tested failed.  by failed i mean it made that part of the body invisible, except the belt which simply didnt appear but didnt make anything invisible.

can anyone point me to an faq/video guide that will show me how to work the body slide thing for ddx? i installed bodyslide for the first time about 12 hours ago and have only run it the once to install it and that was following a step by step guide cause i was lost from the second i got into the fomod.

on a side note i tried to download a uunp patch for the milk mod economy, but when i attempted to install it through mo it just refused to work confantly telling me no data on top layer regardless where i set the data folder.... maybe i need to run it through the flash program body slide directly.... lol no idea.

Plenty of tutorials out there including the description page for Bodyslide on nexus. Doubt there is a guide for ddx specifically but there has been plenty of questions and tips answered in the dds threads. Use the search bar up the top there. I can't remember what the fomod entails for bodyslide. Can't help you there.

In a nutshell , build the body you want using a base from the drop down menu top left (use a hdt body if you want jigglesand inflation). Tweak with sliders until its just right ,click body morph box and click build (center bottom). This is for your nude mesh.

Use batch build next with the same body and sliders and select all (again make sure body morphs is ticked). This is for your equipment with bodyslide files.

For a basic load order Body slide needs to be after your base body mod and your armors with bodyslide. I usually put HDT:PE close to the top (I put all my skse plugins there for ease of finding) and your custom skeleton needs to be after body slide.

For your no data on top layer, just extract and ignore the message. Right click the file on the resource pane and open in explorer. Do the same with bodyslide and copy the MME bodyslide file over into the relevant bodyslide folder.

I recommend gophers tutorials for MO. He is a bit long winded and is aimed at beginners but a good source and he knows his stuff. He most likely has a BS tutorial too.

This might seem like a dumb question but, what body morph tickbox? Do you mean the build morphs tickbox next to the batch build button?

Hopefully this is the right section, but I am having issues removing any of the Pear plugs: I have a working chastity key in my inventory, but when ever I try and remove it I get the "you choose to insert the plugs" message. Looking at my log I do see this message at the same time:

[12/31/2016 - 10:39:43AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Issy: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/31/2016 - 10:39:43AM] ERROR: Cannot call Show() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [item 15 in container  (00000014)].zadPlugScript.DeviceMenu() - "zadPlugScript.psc" Line ?
    [item 15 in container  (00000014)].zadPlugScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?
[12/31/2016 - 10:39:43AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"
stack:
    [item 15 in container  (00000014)].zadPlugScript.DeviceMenu() - "zadPlugScript.psc" Line ?
    [item 15 in container  (00000014)].zadPlugScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line ?

Any ideas on what could be conflicting?