So I just updated all three DD mods from an old version (from last march iirc so a few versions back) to the newest version, and I too have the invisible items error. Only some items (tested a small handful, about 80% were invis. I've redone my batch-build in Bodyslide thrice now so I presume I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure it out as the universal response when googled is "build meshes in bodyslide", which unless I'm mistaken, I've been doing. Any advice?

Check my signature for tutorial post. You might have done something wrong, which was explained in the post.

If not, then I would like to know what is going on, so that I can update the post to cover that.

So I just updated all three DD mods from an old version (from last march iirc so a few versions back) to the newest version, and I too have the invisible items error. Only some items (tested a small handful, about 80% were invis. I've redone my batch-build in Bodyslide thrice now so I presume I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure it out as the universal response when googled is "build meshes in bodyslide", which unless I'm mistaken, I've been doing. Any advice?

Check my signature for tutorial post. You might have done something wrong, which was explained in the post.

If not, then I would like to know what is going on, so that I can update the post to cover that.

well I'm quite sure thats what I'm doing, however I did noticed that if I first hit filter, selecting the three DD mod groups, and THEN hit batch build, it only shows a little under 30 items, as seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/GJlG0

Is that accurate or should there be more? Thanks for your help

well I'm quite sure thats what I'm doing, however I did noticed that if I first hit filter, selecting the three DD mod groups, and THEN hit batch build, it only shows a little under 30 items, as seen here:

From what I can recall, the DD items should be prefixed with either "DDA" or "DDX"

EDIT: Try setting the groups as DDa, DDx and DDX_Heretical.

Do you actually have CBBE installed? I do not see it from manager window and BodySlide does not have any sliders for it.

Do you actually have CBBE installed? I do not see it from manager window and BodySlide does not have any sliders for it.

Yep, as seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/eTo4w

the manager window there is a filtered vesion looking for devious to help find the mods faster. with 224 active and 333 total in NMM, I filter a lot.

Edit: the sliders just don't show for that body, which was what was defaulted when I fuiltered sets. normally I have it on CBBE Body HDT and there are sliders there.

Yep, as seen here:

the manager window there is a filtered vesion looking for devious to help find the mods faster. with 224 active and 333 total in NMM, I filter a lot.

Look at my edited post above, most likely you are using a old set of sliders.

Yep, as seen here:

When I choose those groups, only body/outfit option is the [CBBE Body HDT] which has no sliders (unlike the one with no brackets). From this I presume the meshes didn't add correctly? the other sets came from, I believe, older HDT variants of the DD stuff that I still have installed. also, what do you mean old sliders?

Yep, as seen here:

When I choose those groups, only body/outfit option is the [CBBE Body HDT] which has no sliders (unlike the one with no brackets). From this I presume the meshes didn't add correctly? the other sets came from, I believe, older HDT variants of the DD stuff that I still have installed. also, what do you mean old sliders?

I can clearly see in your mod list that you have installed slidersets other than the ones that comes with the DD mods.

You can try the CBAdvanced group instead.

Yep, as seen here:

I can clearly see in your mod list that you have installed slidersets other than the ones that comes with the DD mods.

You can try the CBAdvanced group instead.

well, convinced that the issue happened during installation, I uninstalled CBBE, the older DD HDT things, Bodyslide, and all three DD. then I reinstalled CBBE, reinstalled the NEW version of bodyslide (I had 2.7 not 3.1), and the three DD mods and, for now it seems to be working (have not checked every item). since I had already tried reinstalling the DD mods, I can only assume that I needed the newest version of bodyslide.

Thanks for you help again.

Hey All!

So i got the same "corset + Open belt" problem on my fresh (as of yesterday) install of skyrim. I looked up the proposed solution ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/page-48?do=findComment&comment=1761488 ) and put it in my bodyslide folder (shapedata/devious devices) . Rebuilt everything and the fix won't work! it seems the old files is the one picked up by the game instead of the new one. I tried evey combinasions to no avail.... i am using MO to sort all of my mods and bodyslide is configured OK (for exemple, i was able to build the hobble dress and stuff, works 100%).

Ill try deleting some files and reinstalling others, but is there a missing file somewhere?

Edit: OK, so i did mess up something... reinstalled DDx + fix then rebuild on bodyslide and works. The onyl problem is that is works when i do it myself (as in, i test it by putting corset + belt, or belt + corset). But it still CTD when using my real save game (so not for testing purpose). It happens after CD make the character have a Sexlab animation. It strips the belt (but not the corset), does the animation, then puts the belt back on. It's at this last step that i CTD. I think CD might be responsible, but i see no data for the corset other than DDx one, and that was OKI when i tried. I'm going to bed now, i'll try to test it with a different save... altough my things are pretty much new, there might have been some corrupted data.. i dunno. I attached the Log and load order.

Edit 2: After some more test and a good night's sleep, found out the fix worked for Non CD Belts. It seems Captured dreams doesnt use the good mesh to fix the problem, more work needs to be done, i'll try to report back on my progress

Edit 3: Fixed! Turns out i needed to update to DDa 3.0e... To sum it up, i had a two fold problem, first being with DDx which worked with the aformentioned fix and the other with DDa which was fixed after DDa 3.0e was installed (and rebuilt in Bodyslide)

Papyrus.0.log.7z

loadorder.7z

So I've been doing some searching through the forums and found out my problem. (My character performs a disappearing act anytime I put on a hobble dress or a bondage mitten.) My question being, is there going to be a version of DDX where I don't have to go into the bodyslide through the nexus mod manager and do the whole messing with the meshes thing? If not, I might put in the time and research to find out exactly what to do (since I have no clue on how to do any of that and what little I've seen only makes it more confusing), but I would rather not mess with anything if I don't have to. (never underestimate my stupidity, given half a chance I will destroy my files and be forced to nuke everything and start over from scratch...again)

So I've been doing some searching through the forums and found out my problem. (My character performs a disappearing act anytime I put on a hobble dress or a bondage mitten.) My question being, is there going to be a version of DDX where I don't have to go into the bodyslide through the nexus mod manager and do the whole messing with the meshes thing? If not, I might put in the time and research to find out exactly what to do (since I have no clue on how to do any of that and what little I've seen only makes it more confusing), but I would rather not mess with anything if I don't have to. (never underestimate my stupidity, given half a chance I will destroy my files and be forced to nuke everything and start over from scratch...again)

Veladrius posted ready to go mesh a few pages back. I believe you can find it on the SD+ dl section. All you have to do is drop it in the data directory.

If breaking your install is a regular thing maybe you should consider switching to MO over NMM. It is harder to learn initially but once you know your way around it becomes much easier to troubleshoot and is idiot proof to your install. Downside is you will need a clean install to switch.

NMM = easy to learn hard to master

MO = hard to learn easy to master.

It will take you a few days of research to learn but will pay off once you stop breaking your game.

Veladrius posted ready to go mesh a few pages back. I believe you can find it on the SD+ dl section. All you have to do is drop it in the data directory.

If breaking your install is a regular thing maybe you should consider switching to MO over NMM. It is harder to learn initially but once you know your way around it becomes much easier to troubleshoot and is idiot proof to your install. Downside is you will need a clean install to switch.

NMM = easy to learn hard to master

MO = hard to learn easy to master.

It will take you a few days of research to learn but will pay off once you stop breaking your game.

I want to add to that... i was once using manual / NMM and it was causing major instability. By using MO my skyrim is clean and it is really easy to go back to vanilla state, for exemple. Even textures will be back at the original since MO works with a "fake" install, so it doesnt mess up anything. It's not too hard to get it, the hardest being to understand how to launch FNIS and Bodyslide from MO but it is really a live saver. Can't recommand it enough. The hassle was worth it since my saves are way more clean and the profiles allow me to really customize my game. I can easily switch from a vanilla state to a modded state since MO does the underlying work to link Skyrim and the mods.

Since I know a lot of people have been having issues with bodyslide and creating the items and my suggestion of making a basic set for download was ignored I have made 2 sets of the items using standard presets:

Set 1 used the CBBE HDT body with the CBBE v3.2 preset

Set 2 used the Unified UNP HDT body with the UUNP-UNPB body preset

Each contains the all of the DD items, just drop the folder into the Data folder. It also includes a copy of the nude body but you will have to place that in the proper folder yourself. I have not tested these myself as I have my own presets that I use but they should work as the mesh files are there.

They are available for download with the Captured Dreams files (separate flies from the CD mod).

You, sir, are a wonderful person and I thank you for the meshes. It would have taken me a couple of hours to research exactly what I was supposed to do, fail a few times, finally get it right, then drop the files in the wrong place. You deserve a medal, or at least a cookie.

I just stumbled across the chain set from this mod (the item search mode is wonderful), and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen Cursed Loot drop it yet, and DD:Equip doesn't seem to have it listed as a possible item so I'm not sure if there is a way to get it other than maybe crafting? Thank you to Kimy and all the other wonderful supporters for your amazing work, especially to the model makers who fuel everyone's imagination.

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across the chain set from this mod (the item search mode is wonderful), and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen Cursed Loot drop it yet, and DD:Equip doesn't seem to have it listed as a possible item so I'm not sure if there is a way to get it other than maybe crafting? Thank you to Kimy and all the other wonderful supporters for your amazing work, especially to the model makers who fuel everyone's imagination.

Cursed Loot can drop it.

Hello, I have a near perfect device skyrim setup, i dont get any CTD's or anything.... though Im getting a papyrus log spam from what I think is this mod

With my limited knowleadge I looked in Tes5edit but I cant see any conflicts that could be causing this spam...

I doesnt seem to be causing any problems in my game, just I'd like to figure what is causing this.

I have all 3 of the latest device devices installed, Intergration,assets & expansion.

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property harnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[iDDeLibrary (76000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetHarness() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line ?
[iDDeLibrary (76000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetLibs() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property harnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack: