script zadx_HobbleSkirtScript
sg = "You step in the dress and pull it up on you. The extremely tight leather skirt forces your legs together and will not allow you to take any but the smallest steps. The dress will also leave nothing about your curves to imagination. You feel both restrained and sexy as you close the zipper and click the lock shut. You are now stuck in the tightest dress you have ever worn."

leather - is unnecessary word, because this message use for both ebonite dress and leather dress

Hi, Great Update, I love all the new things you added in,

Unfortunately, like a few others, I am having trouble seeing the Hobble Dress and Bondage Mittens in-game, whenever they are equipped, the character model disappears (body for the dress, Hands for the gloves). I would really like to use these items in-game, so any help getting them to work would be good.

Things I tried:

Tried equipping all variants of the Hobble dress and mittens on Player Character : Disappearing Models (functions, equipping Text, and animations work perfectly though.

Tried equipping all variants of Hobble dress and mittens on NPC (via Puppeteer and Ill take the Display Model mods) : same as equipping on Player Character

Checked Items in Inventory : Inventory models and textures show up fine, no visible issues

Checked Item Mesh directory in CK : all items point to the proper mesh (as far as I can tell)

Tried equipping items on both self and NPC after a clean Save : Same as above

Checked all other new items from update to see if issue is elsewhere : all other items show up normally

Re-downloaded ALL files (DDa, DDi, DDX, Bodyslide) and re-installed them : Issue Persists (NOTE: new items do not show up in bodyslide, Including new items that are working fine)

needless to say this is quite fustrating, and any support would be appreciated, as from what I've seen from others screenshots, they look magnificent.

ctrl & batch build in bodyslide & copy the meshes folder to the game - made a little image guide for a guy in the DCL thread, an done a load of screenies of new bits , i did have the transparent issue too :3

I'm having the same transparency issues but and these screenshots only confuse me more. I have the bodyslide mod installed though the Nexus mod manager but nothing is working still.

Ever since NMM and MO put things in their own directory and not the actual games ddirectory i took to doing it manually and just keeping a backup of my game tbh as i found that caused no end of issues, what is it youre confused by about the screenies?

Unfortunately, like a few others, I am having trouble seeing the Hobble Dress and Bondage Mittens in-game, whenever they are equipped, the character model disappears (body for the dress, Hands for the gloves). I would really like to use these items in-game, so any help getting them to work would be good.

Things I tried:

Tried equipping all variants of the Hobble dress and mittens on Player Character : Disappearing Models (functions, equipping Text, and animations work perfectly though.

Tried equipping all variants of Hobble dress and mittens on NPC (via Puppeteer and Ill take the Display Model mods) : same as equipping on Player Character

Checked Items in Inventory : Inventory models and textures show up fine, no visible issues

Checked Item Mesh directory in CK : all items point to the proper mesh (as far as I can tell)

Checked all other new items from update to see if issue is elsewhere : all other items show up normally

Re-downloaded ALL files (DDa, DDi, DDX, Bodyslide) and re-installed them : Issue Persists (NOTE: new items do not show up in bodyslide, Including new items that are working fine)

needless to say this is quite fustrating, and any support would be appreciated, as from what I've seen from others screenshots, they look magnificent.

ctrl & batch build in bodyslide & copy the meshes folder to the game - made a little image guide for a guy in the DCL thread, an done a load of screenies of new bits , i did have the transparent issue too :3

I'm having the same transparency issues but and these screenshots only confuse me more. I have the bodyslide mod installed though the Nexus mod manager but nothing is working still.

Ever since NMM and MO put things in their own directory and not the actual games ddirectory i took to doing it manually and just keeping a backup of my game tbh as i found that caused no end of issues, what is it youre confused by about the screenies?

How do you get to that save screen. I've done the batch build.

Things I tried:

How do you get to that save screen. I've done the batch build.

when you click batch build instead of just clicking it - Left Ctrl + click it , it allows you to pick where to save to , check the meshes folder after though before you copy it across cos i think it actually structures itself Meshes/meshes/whatever items etc, and obvs you only want it to go Meshes/Items when you copy paste it to the data directory <3

I've found little bug, i think. When my PC is wearing [Paw Bondage Mittens], I still can unequip any other device that can be unequipped with key, despite of message [You cannor remove %device% while wearing bondage mittens]. It shouldn't be that way, right?

As mittens are part of DDx, I think I post it here.

Haha, I should have actually made that code abort the item removal, not just talking about it! smile.png

Seems like there's a similar issue with equipping normal armor/jewellery as well. The message shows up, but the item gets equipped anyway.

I'll just repost this, since it seems to have gotten missed the last time.

I fixed this already. :)

I've found little bug, i think. When my PC is wearing [Paw Bondage Mittens], I still can unequip any other device that can be unequipped with key, despite of message [You cannor remove %device% while wearing bondage mittens]. It shouldn't be that way, right?

Haha, I should have actually made that code abort the item removal, not just talking about it! smile.png

Seems like there's a similar issue with equipping normal armor/jewellery as well. The message shows up, but the item gets equipped anyway.

I fixed this already. smile.png

I guess it's not uploaded anywhere then? Because I'm trying with the latest version from the dev-brach on github, and can still equip armor while wearing mittens. Even tried with a new save.

I fixed this already. smile.png

I guess it's not uploaded anywhere then? Because I'm trying with the latest version from the dev-brach on github, and can still equip armor while wearing mittens. Even tried with a new save.

It's on the dev repo, but did not make it into an official release yet.

Read it.

Read it.

I don't find this particular problem so bad. Maybe the message is a little weird but so are floating mammoths and Skyrim has those.

I applaud our player/modders.  Yes there are glitches and bugs and forgotten or confusing steps especially with new content, but considering Bethesda's total disregard for spending the time to fix all their "We're to busy making money to do it right" crap, and considering Bethesda's people are paid and our exceptional group (much more exceptional than Bethesda's) does it for free...well, standing ovation everyone.

looks great :) but I cant find bodyslide assets for chain harness (*.xml). 

I mean I guess it's inside DDX CBBE.xml but when i try to equip chain harness, nothing appears, instead of missing hand models. what am I doing wrong, help me please.

Tifa Lockheart

I use bodyslide exactly as your blog says, it doesnt seem the problem for me, cuz i still can see new dress, but no chain harness :(

*sigh*  Okay, seems I must have fubar-ed the heck out of this somehow or I'm just being even more dense than usual......what do I need to craft the new items added by DDx?  I can get the basic stuff, basic bridles and chain harness and pears for front and rear, but nothing else.  Do I need to join the college and complete the forbidden tome quest?  I got the book with AIM, and I can see the items are in the game using it as well, but they don't show up in either the forge or tanning rack.

looks great :) but I cant find bodyslide assets for chain harness (*.xml). 

I mean I guess it's inside DDX CBBE.xml but when i try to equip chain harness, nothing appears, instead of missing hand models. what am I doing wrong, help me please.

Tifa Lockheart

I use bodyslide exactly as your blog says, it doesnt seem the problem for me, cuz i still can see new dress, but no chain harness :(

If you have the current version of DDX it should be part of the DDX CBBE.xml.  When first released there was a separate DDX_Heretical.xml, but it looks to be merged in the current version.

-<SliderGroups>

-<Group name="DDx">

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - CustomBodyHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - CustomEbonyBodyHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteArmbinder"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteArmCuffs"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteBodyHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteElegantDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteLegCuffs"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EbonitePawMittens"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EbonitePonyBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveCollar"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveCollar(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveCorset"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBelt"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - LeatherElegantDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - LeatherPawMittens"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - PonyBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - RestrictiveBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE - SlaveBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - BreastChainCollar"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessArms"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessBustier"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessCuffs"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessLegs"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots01(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots02(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - NippleClamps01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing03"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots02"/>

</Group>

I have problems with the pony boots being partially invisible. The hoof-part is there, but not the upper part. Building them in bodyslide doesn't help, because it seems the bodyslide files themselves are defective. If I use the preview for the pony boots in bodyslide, they are invisible as well, except for the laces (please check the screenshot). This is with the latest version of DDX, I chose UUNP during installation. What could be wrong?

post-686252-0-04549100-1480241664_thumb.png

I have problems with the pony boots being partially invisible. The hoof-part is there, but not the upper part. Building them in bodyslide doesn't help, because it seems the bodyslide files themselves are defective. If I use the preview for the pony boots in bodyslide, they are invisible as well, except for the laces (please check the screenshot). This is with the latest version of DDX, I chose UUNP during installation. What could be wrong?

attachicon.gifbodyslide.png

bodyslide doesnt display the textures but they works ingame at least for me, the meshes are there, it is just outfitstudio that miss some functionalities in the rendering shader i guess. Do you have problem in game too?

bodyslide doesnt display the textures but they works ingame at least for me, the meshes are there, it is just outfitstudio that miss some functionalities in the rendering shader i guess. Do you have problem in game too?

Yes, as i wrote, the upper part of the boots is missing. It took me some time to realize it's not just a new ankle pony boot model, but the regular one. Here is a screenshot. 

post-686252-0-29257500-1480246588_thumb.png

Yes, as i wrote, the upper part of the boots is missing. It took me some time to realize it's not just a new ankle pony boot model, but the regular one. Here is a screenshot. 

This is not a texture problem, it is a partitions one. You have a conflitct with other mods i guess, probably you are using an old mod that overrides the the new slots assigned to the boots. Partitions on boots have been remade to make them compatible with the hobble dress.

Previously boots just used the feet slot, now they are properly partioned to use feet, calves and legs slots.

This is not a texture problem, it is a partitions one. You have a conflitct with other mods i guess, probably you are using an old mod that overrides the the new slots assigned to the boots. Partitions on boots have been remade to make them compatible with the hobble dress.

Previously boots just used the feet slot, now they are properly partioned to use feet, calves and legs slots.

Wow, thanks for explaining! This made it easy to find the culprit, Devious Devices for Him.

Wow, thanks for explaining! This made it easy to find the culprit, Devious Devices for Him.

should be easy to fix that mod if you want to use it, u can use Tes5Edit to easily bring forward the new edits