I noticed that. These dresses are even incompatible with gloves within Remodeled Armor.

Regarding the second topic. ChainVag01 and 02 share same partition (calves) with various DD boots, which can make same grafical glitches.

I will tell about this to kimy and princess

Could you also mention that the cbbe ebonite corset+open belt combo has the same issue that the non-ebonite one had (crashing the game).

sorry, that is my fault and i knew of that problem but i forgot to fix it.

Try this and let me know, override DDx bodyslide files   smile.png

PS DD Team is a bit recovering from the last release smile.png For DD Team i mean mostly Kimy and Princess, they do 90% of the work

Still crashing with that one as well.

ok, the problem was that i am an idiot and reuploaded the bugged file not the fixed one, it works in my game

let me know, i need a cross check biggrin.png

PS you dont need to relaunch the game, override, rebuild, unquip, requip or load.

Still getting ctd with that one as well.

EDIT: I even tried using the file from the closed belt and rebuilding, just to make sure I was doing everything right and that works no problem.

ok, the problem was that i am an idiot and reuploaded the bugged file not the fixed one, it works in my game

PS you dont need to relaunch the game, override, rebuild, unquip, requip or load.

this is not possible ffs, i am uploading the file directly from my DDx installation, have you seen the screenshot? IT MUST WORK FFS

ebRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen.nif

this is not possible ffs, i am uploading the file directly from my DDx installation, have you seen the screenshot? IT MUST WORK FFS

This one works biggrin.png

realy i cannot explain this because i am sure the second file was from my DDx installation, just with the folder structure. But i have a local repository and 2 backup copies on my desktop  of DD + aging + some mental illness modding is causing me, yes. The sum of all this is the only explanation.

I will give the file to Kimy so she will update the main mod too

realy i cannot explain this because i am sure the second file was from my DDx installation, just with the folder structure. But i have a local repository and 2 backup copies on my desktop  of DD + aging + some mental illness modding is causing me, yes. The sum of all this is the only explanation.

I will give the file to Kimy so she will update the main mod too

I did compare the md5 checksums on the last 2 files you gave me just to be on the safe side, and they did not match.

Whenever my character wears pony boots, harnesses, chastity belts, chastity bras, corsets, arm cuffs, leg cuffs, hobble dresses, collars, and probably a few more, they do not appear, but my character's model changes as if they were there. I assume it's the models that are missing on my end, but I don't know how to fix that.

Whenever my character wears pony boots, harnesses, chastity belts, chastity bras, corsets, arm cuffs, leg cuffs, hobble dresses, collars, and probably a few more, they do not appear, but my character's model changes as if they were there. I assume it's the models that are missing on my end, but I don't know how to fix that.

Did you build the files in Bodyslide?

Genuinely, i have no idea where to even start with that. as you could probably tell from the fact that this is my second ever post, I'm fairly new to this.

*Edit* I figured it out on my own. Now i'm gonna test if it works.
*Edit 2* All is in order now. It's as if bodyslide was made to be simple to figure out.

I've been trying to figure out why the ebonite chastity harness doesn't have a collar, and after searching through the meshes folder, and the zip file, as well as bodyslide itself, I came to the conlcusion that there is no ebonite collar file whatsoever!

Can you please fix this soon?

I've been trying to figure out why the ebonite chastity harness doesn't have a collar, and after searching through the meshes folder, and the zip file, as well as bodyslide itself, I came to the conlcusion that there is no ebonite collar file whatsoever!

what is the name of the mesh?

what is the name of the mesh?

HarnEboniteCollar_0.nif

and

HarnEboniteCollar_1.nif

They're the files that are missing. I should have been more specific.

And since the Ebonite Harnesses require the Ebonite Collar (Harness), they're not there if the collar meshes aren't there.

I literally had to modify the standard leather collar meshes and change the textures (and file names) to what I said above in order to get the harness to work properly.

Anyway, they're not on Bodyslide either. (I use UUNP.)

Why my slave boots can`t prevent the actor sprint any more?Is it a bug?

Chastity belt  couldn`t appear when the girl was wearing slave harness.

The effect that prevent the actor pick up seem not aways work.Why don`t your add it to all the devious like armbinder or yoke?

It is weird to pick flowers when your arms are bound.right?

doing progress. legbinder requires hobble dress animations to not distort. Textures WIP

This looks awesome, good work man, so looking forward to this, wish I could help...

6 months i am into 3d, if you want to do something just study, learn, try, fail, repeat until you get what you want :)

doing progress. legbinder requires hobble dress animations to not distort. Textures WIP

I like the work you Kimy and Princessity(I think I spelled that right). I like what the deviant team has done so far. Have a happy holidays and take it easy; I know I will.