Hello, I have a near perfect device skyrim setup, i dont get any CTD's or anything.... though Im getting a papyrus log spam from what I think is this mod

With my limited knowleadge I looked in Tes5edit but I cant see any conflicts that could be causing this spam...

I doesnt seem to be causing any problems in my game, just I'd like to figure what is causing this.

I have all 3 of the latest device devices installed, Intergration,assets & expansion.

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property harnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[iDDeLibrary (76000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetHarness() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line ?

[iDDeLibrary (76000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetLibs() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line ?

[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?

[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property harnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?

[iDDeUtilities (76000D62)].iDDeUtilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?

[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (76000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[01/23/2017 - 10:33:33PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

Inte seems to have blatantly refused to update Devious Devices - Equip to support the current DDA/DDX/DDI versions.  DDE is causing your log spam, not DDX.  (Seriously, "I'll look into it" more than a month ago?  I was able to make the edits in 5 minutes, but couldn't compile it because Inte also supports an apparently customized version of an ancient release of SD+ that I couldn't find anywhere to compile against.)

most of the DDx items i can equip but they dont appear on body even their effect is on....i tried bodyslide thingy and everything nothing helped.

Obviously you didn't.

trust me i did ;( spent almost whole day trying to fix it.......but its probably because im running it on enderal but all other mods work fine its just DD expansion stuff thats not working.

most of the DDx items i can equip but they dont appear on body even their effect is on....i tried bodyslide thingy and everything nothing helped.

Obviously you didn't.

trust me i did ;( spent almost whole day trying to fix it.......but its probably because im running it on enderal but all other mods work fine its just DD expansion stuff thats not working.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

BodySlide is still the answer.

Having problems and for the life of me can't figure out why

The hobble dresses are not showing up in game. I've installed

DD expansion v2.0c,

DD integration 3.3b

yes I've installed the caliente's tools and run that as well.  Going through the meshes folders in both these mods I see no nif files for hobble dresses or references in the caliente's files for hobble dresses either.  Is there another download I need?  any help would be appreciated.

Having problems and for the life of me can't figure out why

The hobble dresses are not showing up in game. I've installed

DD expansion v2.0c,

DD integration 3.3b

yes I've installed the caliente's tools and run that as well.  Going through the meshes folders in both these mods I see no nif files for hobble dresses or references in the caliente's files for hobble dresses either.  Is there another download I need?  any help would be appreciated.

The hobbledress files are the ones called "kimydress" and "formaldress". I tried downloading the file just now and found them there, so if those are missing, you may need to reinstall.

Why my slave boots can`t prevent the actor sprint any more?Is it a bug?

Chastity belt  couldn`t appear when the girl was wearing slave harness.

The effect that prevent the actor pick up seem not aways work.Why don`t your add it to all the devious like armbinder or yoke?

It is weird to pick flowers when your arms are bound.right?

I'm no programmer (yet) but i think that doing some of these things may be beyond the modding prowess of the people who do this, or even be undo-able because of the way skyrim is built. i could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

The effect that prevent the actor pick up seem not aways work.Why don`t your add it to all the devious like armbinder or yoke?

I'm no programmer (yet) but i think that doing some of these things may be beyond the modding prowess of the people who do this, or even be undo-able because of the way skyrim is built. i could be wrong.

Most of these are design decisions. It would be fairly easy to prevent characters from interacting with any inventory while bound, but this would amount to a total showstopper, gameplay-wisely. Players couldn't even look for keys anymore. Yes, a realistic armbinder would prevent you from some of the interactions we still allow. A realistic armbinder also can't be struggled out from (at least not if they get applied properly), and we allow that as well. We want to give the restraints a realistic feel, but without completely stopping dead gameplay.

Does the bodyslide file work with uunp special? having clipping on boots\glove\chain harness, dunno why but DCL & DDA work fine.

It absolutely works with UUNP Special. The items are designed to minimize clipping on halfway realistic bodies, but depending on the body you made, that's not always 100% possible.

Most of these are design decisions. It would be fairly easy to prevent characters from interacting with any inventory while bound, but this would amount to a total showstopper, gameplay-wisely. Players couldn't even look for keys anymore. Yes, a realistic armbinder would prevent you from some of the interactions we still allow. A realistic armbinder also can't be struggled out from (at least not if they get applied properly), and we allow that as well. We want to give the restraints a realistic feel, but without completely stopping dead gameplay.

Does the bodyslide file work with uunp special? having clipping on boots\glove\chain harness, dunno why but DCL & DDA work fine.

It absolutely works with UUNP Special. The items are designed to minimize clipping on halfway realistic bodies, but depending on the body you made, that's not always 100% possible.

thanks for the reply, can let me know which uunp special preset work best? 

Hi Kimy :) I was just wondering if you have plans to release the straight jacket yet? I also wonder if your going to make the items able to be produced at the forge or maybe a merchant selling them? :) Thank you for all your work on this mod. :)

Hi Kimy :) I was just wondering if you have plans to release the straight jacket yet? I also wonder if your going to make the items able to be produced at the forge or maybe a merchant selling them? :) Thank you for all your work on this mod. :)

I need the UUNP model for the straitjacket first. Pinco has some RL issues to sort first.

The crafting system is still under consideration. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kimy,

I've been trying to download the latest file for:

"Devious Devices - Expansion V2.0c (2016-11-19)"

but the download halts at around 100mb or so, and I receive a generic "Failed - Network error" under the name of the zip file. 

I've tried to use alternative web browsers (Chrome, Canary, Edge) but they seem to face the same issue. Is there a recent problem with the server where the file is located?

Ps. I do have an old version of DDx, which is still radical, so thanks. 

Edit: One attempt failed at 92mb, another at 127mb, and another attempt on a different computer failed at 222mb. 

i used Bodyslide for all of the grouped items in DDa, DDx, and Cursed Loot, as well as everything the Bodyslide and outfit studio came with (UUNP version). i am using zeroed sliders, as that setting seems to work for the most items. i have a UNPB body, done through the jiggle/bounce mod as well as Bodyslide UUNP

i still cannot get the Hobble Dress or the Black Paw bondage mittens to show up in game. both items make the body parts go invisible. everything else works as far as i can tell. im thinking i have a mod installed that i do not have sliders for, but im not sure which is missing.

I understand.thank you.

How about chastity belt.Its a bug or you don`t like to wear harness and belt in the same time? 

I understand.thank you.

How about chastity belt.Its a bug or you don`t like to wear harness and belt in the same time? 

Some harnesses also function as a chastity belt, which means they can't both be worn. It's a technical limitation. I otherwise agree that these items should normally be able to be worn together.

I understand.thank you.

Some harnesses also function as a chastity belt, which means they can't both be worn. It's a technical limitation. I otherwise agree that these items should normally be able to be worn together.

Then,here is a bug report.If harnesses and chastity belt are wear together.chastity will be hid.Actully this bug also be found on the harnesses you have removed.if that harnesses be worn with chastity belt.harnesses will be hid.

Hi Kimy, I have a small bug (and fix) to report.

I've noticed that the red & white custom blindfolds (the ones that block headgear) have a problem where they don't block headgear, and you can actually drop them when equipped (without a key). The items are removed from your inventory, but the blindfold effect is still applied.

I did a bit of digging, and figured that it was because the deviceInventory property is set to use the device's script instance rather than its inventory instance. I've attached a small patch esp that I believe fixes the problem (it also renames the custom ebonite blindfold for naming consistency, because OCD). Happy to submit a PR on github if you'd prefer.

DDX Patch.esp

Can someone give me the version 1.2.3 of this mod?

I have some issues with the latest version.

what exactly are the issues would help

1st of all im using the UUNP version of this.

Almost all items are invisible ingame and some are purple[ik missing textures]

Also another thing i noticed is  that there are no sliders in the Bodyslide

Can someone give me the version 1.2.3 of this mod?

I have some issues with the latest version.

what exactly are the issues would help

1st of all im using the UUNP version of this.

Almost all items are invisible ingame and some are purple[ik missing textures]

Also another thing i noticed is  that there are no sliders in the Bodyslide

Found the problem

The Devious Corner 1.45 [http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/ ] is incompatible with the current version