Hi~!

On the hobble skirt is Error.

Error is Requiem.esp 

Papyrus Log is 

http://imgur.com/7y6QGSm

Why do that?

Im not play or Install is Requiem....

Plz help me T.T

That's not an actual error, it's just checking to see if you have Requiem installed.

It's also easily avoided, there's no reason for that error to happen. (Game.GetModByName can be used to tell if a mod is loaded and DOESN'T leave an error in the log).

Hi~!

Error is Requiem.esp 

Papyrus Log is 

Why do that?

Plz help me T.T

That's not an actual error, it's just checking to see if you have Requiem installed.

It's also easily avoided, there's no reason for that error to happen. (Game.GetModByName can be used to tell if a mod is loaded and DOESN'T leave an error in the log).

That's how I do all my mod checks.  I'm actually surprised at how many mod authors don't do the same.  My log is always filled with such errors.  :angry:

That's how I do all my mod checks.  I'm actually surprised at how many mod authors don't do the same.  My log is always filled with such errors.  :angry:

If you have to avoid dependency on SKSE then it makes sense to use the call that errors out but for mods that depend on SKSE directly or indirectly the only reason for such errors is not knowing the fix.

Is there a version of body slide that I cannot find? because I can not get the hobble dress to work, it always makes my body invisible, so the only things I can see is my head, my arm binder and my pony boots I've reinstalled all the Devious device mods, made sure all my mods had their requirements, batch built in body slide ver. 4.2.3 and I have even done a complete reinstall of Skyrim, but I cant get these things to show up, please help.

Hi~!

Error is Requiem.esp 

Papyrus Log is 

Why do that?

Plz help me T.T

Oh, thank you for the report! Already fixed in my local version, I'll be uploading a new development build to the public testing thread later today.

I might have a weird problem, or I am missing something, but help would be appreciated either way.

When I equip the Black Harness, it only shows the collar (which looks just like Collar (Leather) (Harness) for reference), however the preview shows the whole harness just fine. Am I missing something or is something broken?

I can't seem to craft the Hobble dresses, but I can spawn it in with the additemmenu mod.(and it works fine)

Em I doing something wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. There is no recipe for hobble dresses.

Then how do I get them legit? O_O

Apart from a chance with cursed loot, you're going to have to use that mod. :/

Or use Devious Devices equip and pop. That'll set you right. 

Guys, please help me.

I have problem with mode Devious Devices, if I equip all devices full body will be invisible. What can I do to fix it?

I have FNIS, 

+

Body Slide and Outfit Studio

I think problem in Bodyslide.

Invisible hands and feet with some devices

Guys, please help me.

I have problem with mode Devious Devices, if I equip all devices full body will be invisible. What can I do to fix it?

I have FNIS, 

+

Body Slide and Outfit Studio

I think problem in Bodyslide.

Invisible hands and feet with some devices

Hm, I was sure that we included it in the official release, but...maybe I am wrong. biggrin.png

I have not yet seen an official release after the corset fix was supplied.

Oops, my bad then! I thought I had done that. :s

I think this has been discussed a while ago, but did anyone remember what could cause the pony boots to not display correctly ?

I tried rebuilding them in bodyslide but I don't know if I should grab the sliders from this topic or from DCL's...

post-493705-0-98504900-1491488111_thumb.png

I think this has been discussed a while ago, but did anyone remember what could cause the pony boots to not display correctly ?

I tried rebuilding them in bodyslide but I don't know if I should grab the sliders from this topic or from DCL's...

I had that one issue fixed by removing "DD for him". The mod override existing devices and the changes in the new version hasn't been ported yet.

I had that one issue fixed by removing "DD for him". The mod override existing devices and the changes in the new version hasn't been ported yet.

Wow, I would never have guessed, thanks !