Can someone give me the version 1.2.3 of this mod?

I have some issues with the latest version.

what exactly are the issues would help

1st of all im using the UUNP version of this.

Almost all items are invisible ingame and some are purple[ik missing textures]

Also another thing i noticed is  that there are no sliders in the Bodyslide

Found the problem

The Devious Corner 1.45 [http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/ ] is incompatible with the current version

Glad you found your issue I was going to say I have experienced none of what you were just explaining lol

Can someone give me the version 1.2.3 of this mod?

I have some issues with the latest version.

what exactly are the issues would help

1st of all im using the UUNP version of this.

Almost all items are invisible ingame and some are purple[ik missing textures]

Also another thing i noticed is  that there are no sliders in the Bodyslide

Found the problem

The Devious Corner 1.45 [http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/ ] is incompatible with the current version

Glad you found your issue I was going to say I have experienced none of what you were just explaining lol

Heh thanks :)

I always try to find the source of the problem when i face one ;)

Is there a way to remove the Nioverride system and put the HDT HH spell back on the boots like in previous versions? I have allignment issues during sex scenes when using Nio system and would like to convert the boots to HDT HH. Is it enough to just add them the spell via TESV Edit, or do I have to do more?

Is there a way to remove the Nioverride system and put the HDT HH spell back on the boots like in previous versions? I have allignment issues during sex scenes when using Nio system and would like to convert the boots to HDT HH. Is it enough to just add them the spell via TESV Edit, or do I have to do more?

You'll probably have to edit the nifs to remove the nio hh stuff.

Have you tried to use the options in Sexlab?

You can turn off high heels in Sexlab, why bother with extra work?

Have you tried to use the options in Sexlab?

You can turn off high heels in Sexlab, why bother with extra work?

Sadly yes, I ve tried change several SL settings to get allignment stability, but in the end it has always required me to unequip and reepuip heels for fixing the issues. Nio is good, but when sex is taking place, it conflicts with my game somehow. Also issues with horse riding have been bothering me.

I posted the issues I have been encountering here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73079-nio-hh-problems-really-better-than-hdt-hh-in-functionality/

With HDT HH everything works fine.

When i wear a hobble drees or the chain harness, these are not displayed. With the harness nothing happens and wearing a drees romoves my body exept head, arms and the feet.

My Mods (in order and all cleaned with TES5Edit):

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

heartfires.esm

dawnguard.esm

unofficial skyrim legendary edition patch.esm

sexlab.esm

zazanimationpack.esm

deviousdevices - assets.esm

deviousdevices - integration.esm

racecompatibility.esm

deviousdevices - expansion.esm

uiextensions.esp

additemmenu2.esp

racemenumorphcbbe.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyui.esp

succubusracelight.esp

alternate start - live another life.esp

What should i do?

When i wear a hobble drees or the chain harness, these are not displayed. With the harness nothing happens and wearing a drees romoves my body exept head, arms and the feet.

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

heartfires.esm

dawnguard.esm

sexlab.esm

zazanimationpack.esm

racecompatibility.esm

uiextensions.esp

additemmenu2.esp

racemenumorphcbbe.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyui.esp

succubusracelight.esp

What should i do?

You need to build the meshes using bodyslide.

This is a very common issue people have nowdays.

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

heartfires.esm

dawnguard.esm

sexlab.esm

zazanimationpack.esm

racecompatibility.esm

uiextensions.esp

additemmenu2.esp

racemenumorphcbbe.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyui.esp

succubusracelight.esp

What should i do?

You need to build the meshes using bodyslide.

This is a very common issue people have nowdays.

Thanks for the answer, but it still doesn't work for me when i press build or batch build inside of bodyslide. What am i doing wrong? (Never used bodyslide before)

Thanks for the answer, but it still doesn't work for me when i press build or batch build inside of bodyslide. What am i doing wrong? (Never used bodyslide before)

I have quick instructions linked to my signature. See if they help you.

I was having a similar issue with FO4, turns out that my antivirus was sandboxing Bodyslide so it couldn't write the files.

I have quick instructions linked to my signature. See if they help you.

I tried to follow your instructions, but it still didn't work. but still thanks for trying to help.

If you tested the fallout 4 DD kimy upload that could be why i just happen the same problem but i looked at Bodyslider setting and the directory was being uploaded to the fallout 4 data file. You just need to set the target location to skyrim and set the directory to skyrim data file then run it as normal. 

If you tested the fallout 4 DD kimy upload that could be why i just happen the same problem but i looked at Bodyslider setting and the directory was being uploaded to the fallout 4 data file. You just need to set the target location to skyrim and set the directory to skyrim data file then run it as normal. 

I do not own fallout, so this couldn't be the problem, but i still looked at the settings. The settings were right and even after manually setting it, there was no diference in game.

Even after running a batch build on bodyslide, I'm still having the issue of an invisible body when equipping the hobble dress. I've tried completely reinstalling DDa DDx and DDi, but to no avail. I also have this issue with the chain harness. Looking at the bodyslide drop down, and checkbox when batch building, I don't see any files mentioning either of these. Has anyone else had this issue and come to a resolution. Everywhere I look people seem to be fine after running bodyslide, but that just hasn't been working. 

Even after running a batch build on bodyslide, I'm still having the issue of an invisible body when equipping the hobble dress. I've tried completely reinstalling DDa DDx and DDi, but to no avail. I also have this issue with the chain harness. Looking at the bodyslide drop down, and checkbox when batch building, I don't see any files mentioning either of these. Has anyone else had this issue and come to a resolution. Everywhere I look people seem to be fine after running bodyslide, but that just hasn't been working. 

Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide, cause that's what is usually the problem.

Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide, cause that's what is usually the problem.

That worked! Thanks!

thank you, thank you sooo much.

I tried basically everything, various DDA, DDX, DDI versions, but it never occured to me to look for a newer Bodyslide version ...^^

thank you, thank you sooo much.

I tried basically everything, various DDA, DDX, DDI versions, but it never occured to me to look for a newer Bodyslide version ...^^

No probs! XD!

I can't seem to craft the Hobble dresses, but I can spawn it in with the additemmenu mod.(and it works fine)

Em I doing something wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. There is no recipe for hobble dresses.

Then how do I get them legit? O_O

I can't seem to craft the Hobble dresses, but I can spawn it in with the additemmenu mod.(and it works fine)

Em I doing something wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. There is no recipe for hobble dresses.

Then how do I get them legit? O_O

Apart from a chance with cursed loot, you're going to have to use that mod. :/

Not sure if you were aware, the iron pear of anguish seems to have an issue.

When other devices are equipped, and you try to remove them it displays the examine or remove message, then the failed to remove message or you cannot attempt this for x hours if the shield is on.

When the pear is, um, equipped and then if you click on it to try to remove it, it displays the option to force it out. If you choose force it out, it does nothing....no messages at all.

It does not display the failed message.  It seems like the option to remove it is broken?

The pears require a chastity key to unlock.

Still, they should display a message like "You pull on the pear, but it hurts too much. You will need a key to close it" instead of just ... nothing.

Have to say, though, I like the clinking of the chain with every move, that was a pretty cool idea. :)