You're in the wrong topic to ask about new stuff. Those are expansion items.

Anyways I'm not 100% sure if that variant is used. Kimy worked on the implementation of Heretic's items so you'd have more luck asking her in the Expansion topic.

Hey Kimmy, Im trying to figure out what the item name of these in the game would be. 

http://puu.sh/sEohf/a20326ee61.jpg

In the bodyslide menu its referred to as Piercing03. I cant seem to find an item that they correlate with in the game, Ive been using the Help "itemname" in the game to find what they could be but so far havent found them. I searched for piercing first, then nipple, then clamp. I also should say I have severe OCD and I like to get all of this straightened out first before starting a new game so I dont have to do it again later... breaks immersion to stop what Im doing and fix something. Is it just not used? Or is it meant to be that you can use these meshes as a replacement by renaming it? Seems odd since no other item is like that, specifically the new iron heels. Theres two versions in game, a normal one and a reinforced one with a spike by the heel.

Is it some sort of new devious device, locking rings for fingers? It would work for that, maybe some anti-enchantment. I should add though I really like the new chain harness. Is it part of a quest or meant to be random loot your discover? 

If  there isn't an item in game when you use AddItemMenu to check the esm/esp then it's probably an incomplete addition.

Anyways I'm not 100% sure if that variant is used. Kimy worked on the implementation of Heretic's items so you'd have more luck asking her in the Expansion topic.

Hey Kimmy, Im trying to figure out what the item name of these in the game would be. 

In the bodyslide menu its referred to as Piercing03. I cant seem to find an item that they correlate with in the game, Ive been using the Help "itemname" in the game to find what they could be but so far havent found them. I searched for piercing first, then nipple, then clamp. I also should say I have severe OCD and I like to get all of this straightened out first before starting a new game so I dont have to do it again later... breaks immersion to stop what Im doing and fix something. Is it just not used? Or is it meant to be that you can use these meshes as a replacement by renaming it? Seems odd since no other item is like that, specifically the new iron heels. Theres two versions in game, a normal one and a reinforced one with a spike by the heel.

Is it some sort of new devious device, locking rings for fingers? It would work for that, maybe some anti-enchantment. I should add though I really like the new chain harness. Is it part of a quest or meant to be random loot your discover? 

If  there isn't an item in game when you use AddItemMenu to check the esm/esp then it's probably an incomplete addition.

Well thats why I was trying to ask kimmy to find out if it was without having to dig super deep into the esm/esp. Also after checking out the chain harness stuff Im unsure which key opens any of it. The bondage mittens for example, restraints key doesnt work for instance.

I can't remember putting an item like this in any mod I ever made. It -could- be from HR pack, but I thought I looked at all of them.

I can't remember putting an item like this in any mod I ever made. It -could- be from HR pack, but I thought I looked at all of them.

Well I think it'd be a good piercing. Or maybe a lockable ring item.

But uh, after looking at the chain harness set I couldnt find which key unlocks it. Any hint? The Restraints key didnt work for the bondage mittens specifically, neither did your special hand keys from cursed loot.

But uh, after looking at the chain harness set I couldnt find which key unlocks it. Any hint? The Restraints key didnt work for the bondage mittens specifically, neither did your special hand keys from cursed loot.

Since it's a harness, my first guess would be a Chastity key

Since it's a harness, my first guess would be a Chastity key

Its not a harness, its a set of restraints called chain harness. :P Why would the gloves need a chastity key? But Ill try it anyway

Edit

Hmm maybe Im really dumb but it seems restraint keys work for it now. Nvm :) However theres a new issue I have.

When wearing the bondage mittens there seems to be a random chance you unlock yourself, or if you drop the key forcing you to pick it up again. Also when dropping the key there seems to be a chance you lose the key entirely instead of just dropping it. My question, where are the settings that control this chance?

Also, I think its odd you only have this key drop effect when unlocking mittens. But with the mittens on you have no problem unlocking anything else. I think it would be better and make more sense if wearing mittens applied the same key drop effect when unlocking other restraints.

Since the introduction of the chain harness' and their respective pieces/parts has grown my curiosity in seeing their wickedly whimsical wearing in full infamy, I'd like some assistance and guidance in how to get the animation effects working for things like the chains for  Ankle Chains, the sign and bell for the two new heretical plugs, and perhaps the bell sound for the old chastity piercings with bell? I admit failure in my efforts to self-research through trying to search this forum and the DD topics.

Currently my ankle chains are frozen and floating disjointedly, and the sign and bell chains for the heretical plugs remain on the ground while moving. Can someone help guide me on what steps I've left out in my self-modding steps?

Thanks in advance for any and all tips.

Since the introduction of the chain harness' and their respective pieces/parts has grown my curiosity in seeing their wickedly whimsical wearing in full infamy, I'd like some assistance and guidance in how to get the animation effects working for things like the chains for  Ankle Chains, the sign and bell for the two new heretical plugs, and perhaps the bell sound for the old chastity piercings with bell? I admit failure in my efforts to self-research through trying to search this forum and the DD topics.

Currently my ankle chains are frozen and floating disjointedly, and the sign and bell chains for the heretical plugs remain on the ground while moving. Can someone help guide me on what steps I've left out in my self-modding steps?

Thanks in advance for any and all tips.

You need to enable hdt physics. Follow the instructions here. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

You probably also need a compatible skeleton if you dont already. Can get one here. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

I have problems with the pony boots being partially invisible. The hoof-part is there, but not the upper part. Building them in bodyslide doesn't help, because it seems the bodyslide files themselves are defective. If I use the preview for the pony boots in bodyslide, they are invisible as well, except for the laces (please check the screenshot). This is with the latest version of DDX, I chose UUNP during installation. What could be wrong?

attachicon.gifbodyslide.png

bodyslide doesnt display the textures but they works ingame at least for me, the meshes are there, it is just outfitstudio that miss some functionalities in the rendering shader i guess. Do you have problem in game too?

Yes, as i wrote, the upper part of the boots is missing. It took me some time to realize it's not just a new ankle pony boot model, but the regular one. Here is a screenshot. 

This is not a texture problem, it is a partitions one. You have a conflitct with other mods i guess, probably you are using an old mod that overrides the the new slots assigned to the boots. Partitions on boots have been remade to make them compatible with the hobble dress.

Previously boots just used the feet slot, now they are properly partioned to use feet, calves and legs slots.

Wow, thanks for explaining! This made it easy to find the culprit, Devious Devices for Him.

I seem to behaving the same problem, except I don't use DD for Him. I've already tried disableing every mod that references DDx and run Bodyslide and still have that problem. Even worse, the pony boots were working fine in my game until a bit ago. I thought It was my updating Devious Devices Equip that was the problem, but downgrading to the previous version didn't solve it either. I don't suppose that anyone could shed some light on some possible causes of this? (Or at least tell me how to use Tes5edit to solve it myself. I have no idea how to use that program.)

I have problems with the pony boots being partially invisible. The hoof-part is there, but not the upper part. Building them in bodyslide doesn't help, because it seems the bodyslide files themselves are defective. If I use the preview for the pony boots in bodyslide, they are invisible as well, except for the laces (please check the screenshot). This is with the latest version of DDX, I chose UUNP during installation. What could be wrong?

attachicon.gifbodyslide.png

bodyslide doesnt display the textures but they works ingame at least for me, the meshes are there, it is just outfitstudio that miss some functionalities in the rendering shader i guess. Do you have problem in game too?

Yes, as i wrote, the upper part of the boots is missing. It took me some time to realize it's not just a new ankle pony boot model, but the regular one. Here is a screenshot. 

This is not a texture problem, it is a partitions one. You have a conflitct with other mods i guess, probably you are using an old mod that overrides the the new slots assigned to the boots. Partitions on boots have been remade to make them compatible with the hobble dress.

Previously boots just used the feet slot, now they are properly partioned to use feet, calves and legs slots.

Wow, thanks for explaining! This made it easy to find the culprit, Devious Devices for Him.

I seem to behaving the same problem, except I don't use DD for Him. I've already tried disableing every mod that references DDx and run Bodyslide and still have that problem. Even worse, the pony boots were working fine in my game until a bit ago. I thought It was my updating Devious Devices Equip that was the problem, but downgrading to the previous version didn't solve it either. I don't suppose that anyone could shed some light on some possible causes of this? (Or at least tell me how to use Tes5edit to solve it myself. I have no idea how to use that program.)

I'm not a big expert myself, but maybe I can help. Open Tes5Edit and wait until all plugins are shown in the left column. Open "Devious Devices - Expansion" and then  "Armor Addon". The entries for the pony boots are zadx_XinPonyBootAA and a few entries below (for the ebonite, red, white, etc., I have marked it in the screenshot). Open one of these and it shows on the right, which plugins modify the boots. If it's a problem with the slots like in my case, check if the mods use different slots (check the right circle in my screenshot, this is how it works, both mods use the same slots). If not, you can edit the conflicting mod by right-clicking -> edit -> click on the "I know what I am doing"-button a few times (took me forever to find out that it is not broken but  one has to click several times...). I hope this helps, my explaining skills are not very good...

post-686252-0-12170500-1481287328_thumb.png

*snip*

You did a good job showing me what to look at. Unfortunately I still couldn't locate the problem. With the exception of the lack of the 2nd info set from DD for Him, my info from Tes5edit looks exactly the same. This is a real head-scratcher.

*Immediate Edit* Wait, I just took a look at the "Referenced By" tab, and noticed that Captured Dreams' Pony Boots use only the Feet slot (37)! Could that be the root of the problem?

*snip*

You did a good job showing me what to look at. Unfortunately I still couldn't locate the problem. With the exception of the lack of the 2nd info set from DD for Him, my info from Tes5edit looks exactly the same. This is a real head-scratcher.

*Immediate Edit* Wait, I just took a look at the "Referenced By" tab, and noticed that Captured Dreams' Pony Boots use only the Feet slot (37)! Could that be the root of the problem?

I have the same in the reference tab and my pony boots look fine, both the DDx one and those from captured dreams. I also updated DD Equip and nothing bad happened. Must be something else, I guess now it's time for the real experts to help.

guys i need help! when putting on red ebonite harness on character, it does not show up, only the collar.

However, this is not the case for the red leather.

Besides that, all hobble dress are not working too....(my character body turns invisible upon equipping)

Any ideas? Do i need to post anythingelse? (e.g: logs, screenshots, etc)

guys i need help! when putting on red ebonite harness on character, it does not show up, only the collar.

Besides that, all hobble dress are not working too....(my character body turns invisible upon equipping)

Did you bodyslide the ebonite and hobble dresses and other stuff that came with the expansion items?

Did you bodyslide the ebonite and hobble dresses and other stuff that came with the expansion items?

no. i shall try to do that thks

erm... when done save to where? (Bodyslide)

holy shit thks a lot man!! :lol:

Alright, I'm getting really pissed off at this stupid glitch with the pony boots. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the fuck it's coming from! Does anyone have a clue what I might have done? The pony boots are still invisible (except the laces) no matter what I do! I've disabled everything Devious but DDa, DDi, and DDx, reinstalled all three AND Bodyslide... I don't know that else to do!

post-138230-0-04639100-1481588014_thumb.png

Alright, I'm getting really pissed off at this stupid glitch with the pony boots. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the fuck it's coming from! Does anyone have a clue what I might have done? The pony boots are still invisible (except the laces) no matter what I do! I've disabled everything Devious but DDa, DDi, and DDx, reinstalled all three AND Bodyslide... I don't know that else to do!

they are invisible just in bodyslide, they work in game. If they dont work ingame is not related to not showing inside bodyslide

they are invisible just in bodyslide, they work in game. If they dont work ingame is not related to not showing inside bodyslide

*facepalm* Really? They were invisible in game, so when I saw that they didn't show up in bodyslide, I naturally thought the problem lay somewhere there, and that I wasn't fixing it. Alright, I'm off to check out what really wrong. Thanks.

The new devices are just great...good job everyone..wow. DD's just keep getting better and better!

Just some ideas:

My DB was wearing various devices, some were inflateable plugs. One of the texts that were displayed stated that an npc gave her pumps a squeeze. 

Not sure if that was part of dde or another mod running but it got me thinking...could/are the inflateable plugs graded in that they can only be removed when inflated?

Could they have increasing levels of inflation that would cause other effects and/or restrict their removal until deflated?

Could other npcs interact with them to increase the difficulty of removing them, similar to how the armbinder can be tightened preventing the DB from struggling free?

What about other plugs being added so they would have to be removed first before the first one inserted could be removed?

I know you are only dealing with one slot per plug technically, but maybe they could be graded some how, simply stating that there were two inserted, etc?

I like the idea of npcs interacting with the DB's devices in some ways. :dodgy:

What are your thoughts on this?

The new devices are just great...good job everyone..wow. DD's just keep getting better and better!

Just some ideas:

My DB was wearing various devices, some were inflateable plugs. One of the texts that were displayed stated that an npc gave her pumps a squeeze. 

Not sure if that was part of dde or another mod running but it got me thinking...could/are the inflateable plugs graded in that they can only be removed when inflated?

That's already implemented.  Inflatable plugs can only be removed once they have deflated all the way.

Could they have increasing levels of inflation that would cause other effects and/or restrict their removal until deflated?

Could other npcs interact with them to increase the difficulty of removing them, similar to how the armbinder can be tightened preventing the DB from struggling free?

Also already implemented.  Higher levels of inflation can cause the PC to have spontaneous orgasms, particularly when the squeeze bulb gets a squeeze, accidental or otherwise.  ;)

What about other plugs being added so they would have to be removed first before the first one inserted could be removed?

I know you are only dealing with one slot per plug technically, but maybe they could be graded some how, simply stating that there were two inserted, etc?

That's what chastity belts are for.

I like the idea of npcs interacting with the DB's devices in some ways. :dodgy:

What are your thoughts on this?

Hello,

any tips how to fix this?

post-416268-0-52326100-1481641935_thumb.jpg

I tryed to change all three body parts on RestrictiveBoots to Feet Partition. It works, but removes plasticity from boots. Some other robes from Remodeled Armor UUNP causes this too.

Also while wearing RestrictiveBoots or PonyBoots chain and bell from vaginal pear plug missing. In case of Pony Boots depend on the order which thing is equipped first. Either chain missing or upper part of boots.

Similar issue for Rubber Suits and vag pear plugs. I can't see both items at same time. If i want to see invisible item, I must unlock visible one and re equip invisible one. Invisible item can be unlocked without key.

i made the partitions on boots and they are made to work with vanilla assets, mods that respect the vanilla partitions and DD dresses. Unfortunately Remodeled Armors ignored the partition convention. You should fix remodeled armor not DD since remodeled armors are bugged. Do NOT modify DD partitions.

PS to be more clear, remodeled armors use feet slot for calves too