Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone is still looking for lore for this mod, I had an idea; and stop me if you've heard this one before because it feels like something someone could have already made up:

 

The process of making Soul Gems inside a female doesn't consume the souls of the unborn, thanks to cosmic rules set in place and heavily enforced by Arkay, Mara, and possibly Stendarr. Because of this, it takes a long time for each of the six Soul Gems to mature to full power, and it drains all mana that could be used to cast spells until the process is either stopped or complete. The only surefire way to bypass these limitations would be to make a pact with a Daedric Prince like Boethia/Mehrunes Dagon/Mephala/Molag Bal/Namira/Sanguine, or something similar, to do the unholy and outright evil act of sacrificing the unborn to instantly make a single Black Soul Gem, or a number of weaker gems. Alternatively, one could seek the blessings of Arkay, Mara, Stendarr, or Meridia and slay undead in return for charging gems faster, but the end result will always be random.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Argh!
I love this mod.

 

But with a completely new PC I decided to not transfer my older Skyrim SE (Special Edition 1.5.97) installation to the new PC. It was time for an upgrade to the AE (Anniversary Edition 1.6.640) version of the engine, acknowledging that some old mods would have to be excluded. I did a fresh installation, and properly utilized MO2 and the Root functionality to build a basic STEP skyrim setup as a base before adding the LoversLab and OStim mods I wanted to use. Everything works really well now. Save for this mod. I could settle for a few glitches, but I've encountered two bugs that simply made it unfeasible. I'll list them here in the hopes that someone has a solution at hand I could not find whilst reading/searching this thread during the DynDoLOD waiting.

 

I did find the "dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex" updated file as I recalled patching this mod last year on my old installation.

 

1. This mod expects NiOverride from RaceMenu. RaceMenu no longer has a sepparate module for that. It's functionality is incorporated fully into the core scripts.

 

2. Nemesis (The animation merger/builder) displays an error message regarding "FNIS_dcc-soulgem-oven-000_Behavior.hkx" being an unsupported 32-bit format.

 

I experience two problems using this mod, that might be solely the fault of one of the two problems, but I suspect each of the two problems cause a symptom.

Problem 1: T poses. Nemesis appears to function, the logs are clean save for the afforementioned error. If I Remove the aforementioned file, run Nemesis, reinstate the file and start a new character I've got no T-pose problems.

Do I trust this to be a viable solution? Maybe.

 

Problem 2: The error message that NiOverrides is not installed appears when starting a new game. When I disable SGO3 not only does that message disappear, but a slew of other scripts actually start working properly. However SGO3 reacts to the missing NiOverride, it corks up SKSE or papyrus or something.

Can't accept that. :S

 

I've attempted to include some keywords in this post to help people searching the forum to find this post. To either quickly know that the mod is not AE compatible, or that someone posts a nice reply with a hacked patchwork of scripts to fix this unique mod.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So I have a problem and I've looked until my eyes are bleeding, so I'm knuckling under and asking here. For some reason my character isn't birthing gems. I grew a gem to a black soulgem and the animation started and.... that was it. Animation ended, no gem on the ground, no gem in my inventory. Futa female, but set to female in SL and cycled in the beginning of the run so that gems and milk were possible. It seems to work just fine otherwise, so I'm just wondering if there's a well known conflict with another mod or if I'm just stupid and didn't do something. Or did something wrong. Or if it just doesn't like my face. Like I said, I couldn't find anything.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Verip said:

Animation ended, no gem on the ground

There is an MCM setting for that, I can't remember the full name, but it's an option about gem and force. Deactivate that and the birthed gems should visibly drop to the ground again.

IIRC it's in the animations tab or debug tab (or pregnancy tab ^^).

Edited by donttouchmethere
Posted
40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There is an MCM setting for that, I can't remember the full name, but it's an option about gem and force. Deactivate that and the birthed gems should visibly drop to the ground again.

IIRC it's in the animations tab or debug tab (or pregnancy tab ^^).

Many thanks. It was mildly infuriating trying to figure it out. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Verip said:

Many thanks. It was mildly infuriating trying to figure it out. 

After you tried it out in game can you post the correct name of that "force ..." MCM option (I think it's a tick box > deactivate = gem drops to ground)

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, pedrojuan123 said:

How do i restore default settings? I tried reinstalling sgo beta 8 on mo2 but that didnt work, and the uninstall button in mcm didnt do that either

IIRC SOGIII has no MCM save function.

Means it saves all settings to your save.

Which means you need to clean your save after uninstalling it to get default settings (if you're lucky). Probably you need to clean the SKSE co save too.

Not sure why you need the "default settings", but just in case it's about anything inflated make sure to check SLIF (if installed) for any still registered modifications.

 

Wait, why are you using beta 8 instead of the newer version 310? Asking for a friend ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
Posted
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

IIRC SOGIII has no MCM save function.

Means it saves all settings to your save.

Which means you need to clean your save after uninstalling it to get default settings (if you're lucky). Probably you need to clean the SKSE co save too.

Not sure why you need the "default settings", but just in case it's about anything inflated make sure to check SLIF (if installed) for any still registered modifications.

 

Wait, why are you using beta 8 instead of the newer version 310? Asking for a friend ?

Im using sgo4 beta 8 from github, as for the settings, they were in the mo2 overwrite folder

  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 7/11/2023 at 9:15 PM, Verip said:

Many thanks. It was mildly infuriating trying to figure it out. 

Could you tell me what option it is? I have the same problem with gems just disappearing

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
16 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

For those still on LE. Is there a better replacement for SGO since the mod is old AF?

 

Nope, although I never had any issues with SGO LE, tbh it has more features and more solid than the SE version, gem transfer for example

Posted
On 7/11/2023 at 12:22 PM, donttouchmethere said:

After you tried it out in game can you post the correct name of that "force ..." MCM option (I think it's a tick box > deactivate = gem drops to ground)

 

On 10/29/2023 at 3:29 AM, titlover123 said:

Could you tell me what option it is? I have the same problem with gems just disappearing

 

Assuming the option hasn't changed: in v309 the option is under "Debug & Repair" and is called "Kick Dropped Items". 
Whatever the default is should be switched... otherwise you just absorb all the gems!

tharitis.png.15ffcca74df58308290e94cd519c7c50.png

Posted
7 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

 

 

Assuming the option hasn't changed: in v309 the option is under "Debug & Repair" and is called "Kick Dropped Items". 
Whatever the default is should be switched... otherwise you just absorb all the gems!

tharitis.png.15ffcca74df58308290e94cd519c7c50.png

Thanks for the solution, I kept losing my gems as they would be pushed under the map or out of the "cell" I was in I.e breezehome or oter homes etc.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

Posted
10 hours ago, artmanadvanced said:

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

UPDATE: Not sure what or why, but after shutting down my PC when I made this post and booting it back up today apparently Vortex fixed what was wrong with SGO and now it's working again. So -shrugs-

Posted
On 1/4/2024 at 4:13 AM, artmanadvanced said:

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

 

I'm tryin to deduce what is going on from my own experiences, did you check the version of Skyrim you are running along with the SMP setup that you have? I think you aren't running the right version of skyrim and the smp setup you have is not working right due to some incompatibilities. You should probably stick to 1.5.97 and make sure you run everything right in bodyslide. I'd use MO over vortex too.    

Posted
On 1/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, artmanadvanced said:

UPDATE: Not sure what or why, but after shutting down my PC when I made this post and booting it back up today apparently Vortex fixed what was wrong with SGO and now it's working again. So -shrugs-

 

That happens sometimes, the virtual drive didn't load everything correctly I guess.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

@darkconsole

The first three screenshots, are those poses included with the mod or are those just for screenshot purposes?

Posted
On 7/11/2023 at 2:07 PM, Verip said:

So I have a problem and I've looked until my eyes are bleeding, so I'm knuckling under and asking here. For some reason my character isn't birthing gems. I grew a gem to a black soulgem and the animation started and.... that was it. Animation ended, no gem on the ground, no gem in my inventory. Futa female, but set to female in SL and cycled in the beginning of the run so that gems and milk were possible. It seems to work just fine otherwise, so I'm just wondering if there's a well known conflict with another mod or if I'm just stupid and didn't do something. Or did something wrong. Or if it just doesn't like my face. Like I said, I couldn't find anything.

I had the same issue. What I did I use TCL command ( no collision ) and gems are under floor. lavitate in abys. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Trying to wrap my head around the situation between this and the compatibility-update thread for SSE. Is SGO 4 the only viable version that works for SE, or is SG3 with the replacement quest script capable? I dislike how SGO 4 has 2 other required mod slots to work, and I have absolutely zero interest in the milk aspect of it. I just want a mod for SE that makes soulgems happen from sex, and capable of more than one at a time, and not just the black soulgem fertility-mode seems to create.

 

Also as an aside note, I bring attention to this lovely addition to SSO as a peace-offering for SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66634

Posted
4 hours ago, lindazana said:

Trying to wrap my head around the situation between this and the compatibility-update thread for SSE. Is SGO 4 the only viable version that works for SE, or is SG3 with the replacement quest script capable? I dislike how SGO 4 has 2 other required mod slots to work, and I have absolutely zero interest in the milk aspect of it. I just want a mod for SE that makes soulgems happen from sex, and capable of more than one at a time, and not just the black soulgem fertility-mode seems to create.

 

Also as an aside note, I bring attention to this lovely addition to SSO as a peace-offering for SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66634

For SSE it’s SGO4 beta only, if your not interested in milk (and other complications) then you don’t need the integration fork/patch

 

SGO4 is only on GitHub though I think

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...