What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Rain... slipped while walking the dog a couple hours ago and sprained my wrist. On the bright side, no serious damage... I think.  :dodgy:

Don't risk it if you can help it. Get it checked out really well by someone that actually knows something. I have a relative that had a minor problem (or so they thought ) and now it is totally fucked up and they have to wear a brace all day to do everything and if they try to get surgery they have a 20% 30% chance of maintaining something however mostly they will have to fuse the entire wrist and that might not even solve the pain.

I can afford the medical bills... but they still charge for the visit even if nothings wrong, and while I can afford it, I'd rather not pay for a "You'll be fine"

I'll give it time and if things are the same, or get worse, then I'll go.

Borderline retarded people that see themselves as "open minded", but follow illogical or radical ideoligies blindly and mistreat those that disagree with them. Im ok with women looking for equality and people freely discussing theyir gender, but some poeple make me wish I had a big red "PURGE" button...

At least i accepted already the fact that this people will lead humanity to destruction, so I ca focus in enjoying my life untill they do.

Remember, drinking and tasers do not mix. Taze responsibly....especially if your some clumsy, drunk broad that just HAS to show off her self defence toy, only to trip, fall into your lap and accidently 'try it out'. No hangover this morning, but every muscle in my body hurts. At least she got a partial dose of it, and the blowjob she gave me later on in apology wasn't bad.

Murphy, my copilot, shows up once again..... :angry: .

Year one

Reginald works his frikkin ass off, gets a promotion and a really big project. Reginald runs the project flawlessly, but people don't like him for it and start complaining. Despite a flawless end result, a daring sprint to the end... And Reginald giving everyone their say and equal part in the project, their complaints made life very hard for him, and it was hard to get things done. He perservered and gained the respect of his colleagues.

Year two

Reginald looks back at a wonderful workyear and gets promoted yet again. Now leading a large team of people he takes responsibilities and now takes crap from two sides, with not really anyone to listen to his crap because he's hired to deal with it. Reginald turns into Mr. DeWolff and fixes shit, working night and day.

Year Three

A blonde skinny and very cute 25 year old comes to work as Reginald's colleague, let's call her 'Anne'.

Her carreer launches as a copy of Reginald's carreer.

She gets promoted and is allowed to run a very large project, just like Reginald.

But where Reginal needed to get a simple thing done, 2 years before, he had to argue for a week and had a very miserable time of it...

Now though, when Anne asks something during a meeting, suddenly all those people (guys) that made his life so hard, are now offering to help her, offering things that Reginald wouldn't have dreamed possible when he was their project lead, as they are wiping the slime from their drooling mouths.

That fucking stings.

Now Reginald has nothing against Anne. In fact, he thinks that Anne is a very nice person, not only intelligent, but also wise beyond her years. But Reginald also sees that this is clearly uneven treatment to his person.

Reginald sometimes wishes he had his minds and her boobs.

Year one

Reginald works his frikkin ass off, gets a promotion and a really big project. Reginald runs the project flawlessly, but people don't like him for it and start complaining. Despite a flawless end result, a daring sprint to the end... And Reginald giving everyone their say and equal part in the project, their complaints made life very hard for him, and it was hard to get things done. He perservered and gained the respect of his colleagues.

Year two

Reginald looks back at a wonderful workyear and gets promoted yet again. Now leading a large team of people he takes responsibilities and now takes crap from two sides, with not really anyone to listen to his crap because he's hired to deal with it. Reginald turns into Mr. DeWolff and fixes shit, working night and day.

Year Three

A blonde skinny and very cute 25 year old comes to work as Reginald's colleague, let's call her 'Anne'.

Her carreer launches as a copy of Reginald's carreer.

She gets promoted and is allowed to run a very large project, just like Reginald.

But where Reginal needed to get a simple thing done, 2 years before, he had to argue for a week and had a very miserable time of it...

Now though, when Anne asks something during a meeting, suddenly all those people (guys) that made his life so hard, are now offering to help her, offering things that Reginald wouldn't have dreamed possible when he was their project lead, as they are wiping the slime from their drooling mouths.

That fucking stings.

Now Reginald has nothing against Anne. In fact, he thinks that Anne is a very nice person, not only intelligent, but also wise beyond her years. But Reginald also sees that this is clearly uneven treatment to his person.

Reginald sometimes wishes he had his minds and her boobs.

Its the power of pussy bro... it rules over the weak minded  and assholes... On aserious tone now. lotsofguys act lioke idiots around women, its probably nothing personal, just stupidity, focus on your job andeveritig wil lend allright, focus on getting promotedagain and sowing those idiots youre still superior to then, if they focus on thepussy intead of theirjobsit means less competition for you. Love thepussy man, but dont be controlled by it. work with her instad of for her itll help you get her respect, mindeless idiots doing basic work is usefull but its always good to have someone with a thinking mind.

3-year-olds yelling at me.

Look, kid, I'm only putting your toy on the basket, which is a sight better than how you were treating it.

Also, a little less punching me in the gonads wouldn't go amiss.

But then, who am I kidding. Hard to maintain some level of authority when every time they take a shit you're expected to wipe their asses.

Thank god they're not mine and only stayed the weekend.

Being unemployed. I got canned from my last job because my mom tricked me into going on a 5-month vacation for my brother's wedding just so she could get me reacquainted with my relatives after like a decade, whom I could give less than a fuck about. So I pretty much got the short end of the stick on this one because I didn't care enough to refuse. 

I have an immense dislike of people who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves. Regardless of whether it occurred because of divine creation or just some freakish random mutation humans are the only species capable of free will, so why the fuck would you waste your time regurgitating other people's poorly informed thoughts and opinions?

Think for yourselves, don't be sheep.

I have an immense dislike of people who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves. Regardless of whether it occurred because of divine creation or just some freakish random mutation humans are the only species capable of free will, so why the fuck would you waste your time regurgitating other people's poorly informed thoughts and opinions?

Think for yourselves, don't be sheep.

The funny thing about words like these is that they could come from any end of the political spectrum, effectively exposing them as the meaningless selfcongratulatory bullshit they are. With 6K+ years of human history, at least 3K of them with cultural and philosophical heritage, and 7 billion people on this crowded planet right now there aren't many truly original thoughts left so you are regurgitating other people's ideas 99% of the time even if you don't notice it.

Sure, think for yourself, but for our cavemen brains that's a bit of a mental overload given the insanely complex way the world works today. I for one wouldn't even dare to challenge the opinion of an economics expert for example, I don't even understand what he babbling about most of the time. And instead of coming up with my own beyond retarded theories about a subject I didn't care to study and therefore can't possibly know anything about I simply try to listen when the experts lower themselves to share some of their wisdom. And yes, then I pick one that seems trustworthy and makes plausible arguments and then I sheeply follow his recommendations. Sorry, but what else can I do? I don't have time to cover all the bases and I'm still expected to make decisions because democracy, yay.

And that's also the reason for all the stupid one-note explanations people come up with everywhere. It's not their fault, we simply aren't wired to figure out wtf is happening around us and how to deal with it so noone gets hurt. All we can do is grab our clubs and smash the most annoying things standing in our way or the way of out tribe. Then at least we feel better for a second.

post-162794-0-14356000-1489468941_thumb.jpg

Guest bearodactyl

sexual infection while still being a virgin

fuck yeah !

Son't mean to pry, but... How the fuck did that happen? Public toilets? That's my only guess.
  • 1 month later...

Getting my right ACL removed due to a work injury last year, spending 8 months doing physical therapy, getting the green light from my doctor and physical therapist that I can go do my job again only to be out there on the second day to have my knee pop twice in under an hour swell and give me a limp. This was 3 days ago. Swelling has gone down but my right leg is quite sensitive and still have a limp. Now I have to wait to see a orthopedic surgeon to see if my knee can handle this job. I doubt it though. I was suppose to be out here for 6 months and this happens on the second day out in the field. Now I probably have to go home and demand a knee reconstruction surgery which is what I should have gotten in the first place! >.<

I posted this on 2 topics. Apologies but I really need to vent about this. I feel so cheated right now. All I can do is wait to see this surgeon in this small apartment 3000 miles away from home to tell me I need a surgery which should of happened a year ago. I fucking hate doctors.

• 2 weeks later...