What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

I hate how everything now days Is all about "Me" "Me" "Me". Like my page, Like my videos, Sub me , Hit 1000 likes, Abd I will tell you how to do something you probably could google. It's all the same.

I read this last night and it's one of those very true things, those wise sayings people should read once in a while.

Uhm, but I'm guilty of reallyreally wanting that little-green "endorse" button here at loverslab to not be zero.

Call it a fetish or a mania, I don't know.

Endorsephilia?

Someone else thinks what I think, Yay!!

Yeah I know, real immature/insecure, but that's most of my life.

I got told by one of the beautiful-People once that I needed "constant reassurance".

I was distracted at the time because it sounded a lot like the name of their tea,

but now I'm supposed to be too old to care, and  still do.

Don't hate me, I can pretend not to care (or something)

People not paying the ticket on public transportation.

That REALLY pisses me off immeasurably.

I know it sounds like a minor thing but every time I count 15 people getting on the bus but hear the ticket machine only once or twice I feel the almost unbearable desire of punching people in the kidneys.

8 hr work shifts. I fucking hate them. Why I even have to earn money if I will never have the time to spend them? I'll SOOOO work 12 hr shifts with 2 or 3 days off after that instead of this slavery being at work every single day with just the sunday off :@

The ones we love most - our kids. The mine has the nasty habit to come in the middle of the night and shatter that whole thing so that we have to put our pajamas on like we're volunteer firemen.

The ones we belong to - the LGBT. I've been playing too many of those silly husband wife games in small talks on the Planet of Women. This is a gay girl girl thing, not a public strap-on confession.

The ones we love most - our kids. The mine has the nasty habit to come in the middle of the night and shatter that whole thing so that we have to put our pajamas on like we're volunteer firemen.

The ones we belong to - the LGBT. I've been playing too many of those silly husband wife games in small talks on the Planet of Women. This is a gay girl girl thing, not a public strap-on confession.

I went there.

Almond Satellite?

"I'm so confused"

Well, I am.

I know 3/4 of one language and you know at least three.

Cool.

O, forgot, this is the "pissed off thread".

OK, my stomach rules my life, and it doesn't let me sleep when it's pissed.

I hate "the other side" but I can't talk about it, it's too depressing.

I'm going blind (in a technical sort of way) next thursday.

I went there.

Almond Satellite?

"I'm so confused"

Well, I am.

Yup, The Almond Satellite (Moon), a 1970s SF novel by Françoise d'Eaubonne, an early feminist

Plot

A crew of female astronauts from the Planet of Women (Earth), in a raccoon’s age emasculated by mutation, discover a satellite (moon) orbiting the central star, they land and start a scientific expedition to reveal its secrets – from its northern jungle, blue lakes, caves and a strange crater of unknown depth through the savannah and the great desert they reach the equatorial tropical wetlands which are marked by a giant monolith that periodically erupts like an active volcano on their home planet…

… the women had just discovered a huge male specimen with an awesome boner, hovering in space. The conflict b/t ultra conservative feminists and radical heretics among the crew is preprogrammed…

As a cynic I just love that kind of shit  :lol:

People who merge onto a clear, non-congested highway at dangerous speeds(too slow) where the speed limit is 110km/h but everyone is doing 130km/h and they merge on at 50km/h and I am either stuck behind them also trying to merge at their full retard speed or I'm locked into cruise control in the adjacent lane(slow lane) at 115km/h and they zoom out in front of me at 50km/h. Now I don't care if a big truck does it because they don't have the power or are fully loaded, etc; I am prepared ahead of time for that scenario. WHEN A FRACKING 5.0L MUSTANG WITH RACING STRIPES DOES IT I WILL PULL MY HAIR OUT!

People who merge onto a clear, non-congested highway at dangerous speeds(too slow) where the speed limit is 110km/h but everyone is doing 130km/h and they merge on at 50km/h and I am either stuck behind them also trying to merge at their full retard speed or I'm locked into cruise control in the adjacent lane(slow lane) at 115km/h and they zoom out in front of me at 50km/h. Now I don't care if a big truck does it because they don't have the power or are fully loaded, etc; I am prepared ahead of time for that scenario. WHEN A FRACKING 5.0L MUSTANG WITH RACING STRIPES DOES IT I WILL PULL MY HAIR OUT!

Sure the driver was alone in his sports car? I'm asking this question 'cause I remember such a scenario for two... it's fucking dangerous... ^^ 

Modern Illiteracy

People who can't or won't read what is written.

You write something - "You must be implying that...." NO Just... no

"Oh, so you0re saying that..." NO, FFS NO I DIDN'D SAY THAT

Or

You make instructions for a mod "Download this first, do it exactly like this" "Why is my game broken!?"

"Dude, in Oblivion, stretching infinity boobs is EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING AND MODDING, SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING OF MANKIND, A SKELETON ISSUE" "It's either the wrong skeleton or you installed it wrong EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU INSTALLED IT RIGHT, IT'S WRITTEN ON THE GODDAMN MAIN PAGE IN BIG RED LETTERS" "Dude, why are my boobs stretching lmao?

But you have to endure it.

Because you are polite, or at least try to be.

Because they know nothing of your modder's grief.

Breathe in, breathe out...

This. And goddammit I'm a terrible person.

Modern Illiteracy

People who can't or won't read what is written.

You write something - "You must be implying that...." NO Just... no

"Oh, so you0re saying that..." NO, FFS NO I DIDN'D SAY THAT

Or

You make instructions for a mod "Download this first, do it exactly like this" "Why is my game broken!?"

"Dude, in Oblivion, stretching infinity boobs is EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING AND MODDING, SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING OF MANKIND, A SKELETON ISSUE" "It's either the wrong skeleton or you installed it wrong EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU INSTALLED IT RIGHT, IT'S WRITTEN ON THE GODDAMN MAIN PAGE IN BIG RED LETTERS" "Dude, why are my boobs stretching lmao?

But you have to endure it.

Because you are polite, or at least try to be.

Because they know nothing of your modder's grief.

Breathe in, breathe out...

This. And goddammit I'm a terrible person.

The funny thing about this is it never occurs to them that if a mod has been up for ages and thousands of people have had no problems with it that maybe, just maybe, it's their own fault.

Maybe they do like I do and block color fonts especially ones that talk in nothing but color fonts as I find them annoying and many times hard to read and a times when I block a color font that one person uses if someone else uses the same color font it'll be removed automatically.

• 3 weeks later...