What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Oh yeah, these little black flies that surround your head when your outside in summer time and they try to land in your face.. theres nothing that triggers me more..

Oh yeah, these little black flies that surround your head when your outside in summer time and they try to land in your face.. theres nothing that triggers me more..

LOL.. Agree.. and for me is worst when I'm sitting on toilet shell and there they are......

British dramas that only last one season then are renamed, spawned again in a different form a few weeks after the collapse of the first program that didn't take. if you want drama go stand out side the local hospital / police station/ school/ clinic. 

o and there's another British actors who like to over exaggerate the situation grrrr,  less is more in some cases. Christ if my mrs was to go on like that she be slapped in to touch and told to get a grip on her self lol

these programs where everyone sleeping with everyone mother /brother/cousin/sister week in week out or a accident every single episode just to get rid of overpaid useless actors.

anyway you get me lol, arnie almost made it by making terminator 3 (PG) but ill let that slip for now next week on your local tv, alien (PG) version errr just no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

SG1 is great when they're doing something.

4_M78_NWE.jpg

Season 3 is especially great so far.

The conclusion of another one of Hathor's mind games (miss her already, she's a hottie), some pretty cool Goa'uld disguised as a cult leader on Earth episode, Thor (the overpowered little Asgard guy) organizing peace negotiations between 3 powerful Goa'uld system lords and Earth (or rather the US Air Force, lol), 2 filler episodes that are still bearable... the one with the nanite learning had a clever conclusion ... another rather meh alternate reality episode (shipping Carter and O'Neill was a nice move though), a great little episode about a bounty hunter who always outsmarts SG1, an Unas in the middle ages (filler, but bearable), a pretty nice episodes about SG1 trying to talk sense into Apophis' human cannon fodder (they believed that he was dead too easily though, so the conclusion felt unearned), a mindblowingly great episode about Sha're that gives Daniel new purpose, the "destroyer of worlds" conclusion and it just keeps going like that. I'm having a lot of fun rewatching it atm. :)

Oh wait, this thread is about things that piss me off...

Well, I hate Mondays.

And I seriously don't get this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Seriously, how much pot did they smoke before coming up with that shit?  :blink:

I swear that nice link wasn't there when I first read this....and I remembered an updated link, "Manic monday"

by the Bangles (I can't remember my name but I remembered that? geez)

So I went off to find a youtube link, found it, switched browsers to paste the link (Because in this browser, pasting is outlawed),

and could not sign in, the page just refreshes with me not being signed in.

I could really use a cookie.

OK if you're reading this and it works, Smoking rocks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

OH, uh, edit: "Tuesday afternoon" was a song around the time of your link, and it made little sense, but it was Beautiful as hell.

I can't think of any songs named "wednesday".

It's been a pretty nice week so far.

Edit II

I reset my password, and the browser that just will not paste nohow lets me sign in, but the nice browser will not let me sign in.

How topical is that?

Edit III MSIE-11 and Edge let me sign in.

Chrome will Not let me sign in.

This is downright strange. It reminds me of a freaking puzzle in some videogame.

This is also a very recent development.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm trying to have a good time playing a game with a friend and all he does is bitch and complain the entire time about how things aren't going the way that he wants. Got enough frustrating shit to put up with, I really don't think I need to constantly hear another dose of it blasted through Teamspeak while trying to relax.

Also when you can't carry on a conversation when you propose what you thought would be an interesting hypothetical to only receive a one word response that completely dismisses the topic. That alone pisses me off to no small degree, When I play a game with someone I don't feel like sitting there silently or feeling like everything that I've said is just uninterested gibberish to someone on the other end. I'm being social FFS! It's so discouraging when you can't have a stimulating conversation with someone anymore :(

Immature and dumb sjws who can't accept when they lose (Brexit and President Trump) and whose only political knowledge is what they read in a huffpo headline/tumblr post.

Especially the one's who hate fun and try to ban and censor stuff because it hurt their little toddler -like feelngs.

Immature and dumb sjws who can't accept when they lose (Brexit and President Trump) and whose only political knowledge is what they read in a huffpo headline/tumblr post.

Especially the one's who hate fun and try to ban and censor stuff because it hurt their little toddler -like feelngs.

Like those SJWs who got butt hurt over a Walking Dead T-Shirt saying it was racist. And then it was either AMC or TWD big guys coming out and apologizing. Never, ever apologize to a snowflake. And never let them get what they want. Always, rub it in their face and let them cry more about it until they stop pouting and accept reality. :)

What about immature and dumb alt-right conservatives whose only political knowledge is what they read in Breitbart headlines and 4chan/8chan /pol/ posts?

Especially the one's who hate fun and try to ban and censor stuff because it's "DEGENERATE", "DA JOOZ!!!1" and "CULTURALLY MARXIST" (love that one btw)  and it hurts their little toddler -like feelings.

See what I did there? Both are insufferable and two sides of the same horseshoe and should be ignored and shunned.

Yeah, one of those Breitbart reading, hate-mongering conspiracy nutjobs is president of the US and A now.

He even quotes Fox News (not that bad I guess, but a sign of a weak intellect, comparable to Germans who read BILD to get their news - some read BILD to know what the rabble cares about which is fine I guess), Breitbart articles and some really really retarded guy named Alex Jones.

And then he goes and calls the most prestigious and reliable news outlets of the country fake news because some of them just don't seem to like him very much. He's just petty that way. And doesn't show any manners or modesty. What a charming guy, really. And the asshole next door can easily identify with him too, because all those flaws make him appear more human, right?  :lol:

Trump's war against free professional media and for amateur bloggers with an agenda (that includes Breitbart) disguised as media would be funny if it wasn't that scary.

Well, whatever, I'm at least glad that there's still a whole ocean between me and all that insanity.

But right now I'm far more pissed off by the alt right movement that by leftists. Simply because in the current situation the alt right with their simplistic narratives and  short-sighted plans are a much bigger danger for peace, wealth and freedom (sorted by order of relevance for me).

I wish there was no left and right but only people that can at least agree on what reality is / what's happening. And if they just don't know because things are too fucking complex then they should be able to agree on that too. Arrogant scientists and other experts would never admit that though. And the average Joe goes with whatever is easiest to digest and "feels right" (meaning fits the picture he wants to see).

Also I would be pissed by now if I was from Sweden. Still one of the most safe and wealthiest countries in the world, compared to which the USA look like a third world shithole in many places. But no, in the parallel universe the alt-right live in Sweden seems to be overrun by the Huns or something.  :lol:

I get real irked at Bethesda's efforts to imitate most of the world to stick labels on my player.

"Don't try anything, stranger"

"We don't need any help, Mainlander, so get back on your boat and leave"

I can't help but pull out my 12-inch 44 and massacring the lot of Railroad-extras  when one too many of them says that.

It's a button they push once too many times.

Damn near everything in the freaking game is snotty as hell, condescending or hostile.

So that makes it realistic, I guess, but I worry about my personality.

A biggie advance forward in game technology would be to sound out Player's actual name.

"Don't try anything, *Peaches* ",

they've had normal software to do that since 1995.

I meet ranters who will rant about a particular insurance company in a raised voice,

or a service tech fingering their can of mace,

and I gotta think. "fuck, is everyone a suppressed asshole waiting to erupt?"

So yeah, I support your right to carry WMD's, just not here.

Was that political enough? ha.

We need friendlier games. I blame "Xena" and um, "GTAI-II-III" etc

(postal)

Septic tanks. Actually not septic tanks, it's 'people' who stand around and watch you why you rod out the outflow from their digestor tank and the water outflow tank saying 'in their view, you've spent too much time on that'. Even though the digestor tank is actually fine, and you can't find the outflow pipe with rod because of the suspended bricks in the shit in the tank because the tanks was built in 1900 and it's crumbling because most of the tank is under a field which is trawled by heavy weight modern farming machinery. Also I'm an Analyst Programmer - what the fuck do I know about rodding shit from one part of a sewage treatment facility to another?

(Yep the last bit is probably as true to life in general - anyway I just hate people watching me, so that's what pisses me off).

People who are in relationships. They oughta wear signs on their heads saying "I'M FUCKING TAKEN DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME".

...god fucking damnit. I need to get high.

edit: aaaand...I'm over it. Holy hell am I one badass emotional powerhouse.

946.jpg

Rain... slipped while walking the dog a couple hours ago and sprained my wrist. On the bright side, no serious damage... I think.  :dodgy:

Don't risk it if you can help it. Get it checked out really well by someone that actually knows something. I have a relative that had a minor problem (or so they thought ) and now it is totally fucked up and they have to wear a brace all day to do everything and if they try to get surgery they have a 20% 30% chance of maintaining something however mostly they will have to fuse the entire wrist and that might not even solve the pain.

Not to give you a scare story but I have seen many a person have problems after a slight injury to their wrist.

For some here, having issues with their wrist would mean they wouldn't have any sex life. :P lol

Rant:

Why does people have to drive almost the wrong side of the road when there isn't very much room as it is for two cars to pass on a crowded street. 

I say bring it on MF'rs You won't like what happens to your car if you hit my "mothership" ;) (AKA boat)