What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

1. who uses physical discs anymore? seriously 

I do.

like erm... as a weapon?

`````````````````````````````````````````

hate how I have to clean my Ray-Ban

corrective sunglasses after I go running

Skyrim!!! Again!!! After more then 50 successful loading and saving the game, fucking stupid game suddenly shows it's real nature- instability! Some mods simply "forgot" to load and work. And the worst part was that all of my saves (even the very first one) are "infected". No utility showed any errors and re-installation of mods that stopped working didn't help either.

The only reason why I'm playing this fucking stupid game are excellent SexLab mods. Otherwise, I will kill it for good.

1. fixed
  2. who uses physical discs anymore? seriously 
  3. the multiview netflix while gaming is cool, stupid, but cool. I like the concept but not the application
  4. yeah ill give you that one
  5. very very situational- they put ads right into the console tho. tbh i prefer gamepad- but i use a gamepad and kb at the same time these days
  6. ​but I dont respect the users idgf about the console, it could exist and I wouldnt care.

the users are very very dumb and say "graphics"- wtf are "graphics" eve supposed to mean?!

its like they want to sound smart but have zero idea what theyre speaking of

````````````

hate kids that ride their bikes on the track when I go running with the family

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I find physical copies to be quite valuable still. Maybe more to collect than to use regularly, in the case of music that can be copied over digitally to PC or whatever. For a lot of games I prefer physical copies as well. Less risk of losing something if it is physical rather than digital, plus it's just nice to have. But, that's me. :P

------

Can't say I'm "pissed" about it, but I'm not entirely thrilled about consoles adopting hardware upgrades. Doesn't make them any more appealing than they were(n't). Only reason I'd ever buy one is for the exclusive games, but by the time I ever have the money the old console is soon left behind and something new comes along. I imagine that'd be even more the case if people are expected to be constantly upgrading their consoles. At that point it'd feel like... well what's the point in a console? I'm happy to upgrade my PC's hardware when time comes because I expect it to last for at least a few years to come. But to do the same for console, something you have no power to customize or anything, seems really stupid to me. Sounds like a money grab honestly. It will never replace PC at least for me. But I use mine for way more than only gaming, it's also for work and pretty much everything else. Consoles can only do so much.

But maybe it could be a blessing, who knows. If it's less expensive than buying a whole new console every couple years then maybe it'd be worth it for console gamers, I don't know. I can't imagine it was fun for people who bought a PS4 only to have the Neo or whatever it's called come out a few years later and they have to spend all the money again. This is why I like to wait lol. Never been one of those people that buys the new shiny thing first day it comes out.

I do, mainly because Australian internet speeds are that fucking slow that it's easier to just get games and such on disk. It's becoming increasingly hard to find it to be worth the money, though, as recent games' disks only have a few gigs on them, forcing me to download the rest over the next few days.

Anyhow, something that pisses me off is when it doesn't have proper error/crash logging. My Fo4 install has something wrong with it and I don't know what. I've tried what I'd usually do when a CTD happens, and nothing's fixed it so far. Even Minecraft at least points me in the right direction as to what caused it to crash.

~ Deathstalker drops a lot of fuck-bombs!

never. EVER! buying from newegg again, those

motherless motherfuckers

word of the week  :P-

i read the latest issues of TWD

are penny pinching fucks that will make up

any fuckin excuse to keep your money and rob you of the legal right

to return an item. I wanted to return the Evga 1080 Ftw i bought 

a week before christmas that I only peeled the sticker off

the box of to look at whats in the box without opening 

any of the contents or laying a finger on the gpu and I had to

use my mad lawyer skills of technicalities, facts, and quotes

with this stupid fuckin clerk- clerk, anyone

can be a fuckin clerk--motherfuckin garbage job any

stupid motherfucker can do, fuckin inferior as fuckin

fuck people are clerks, its a testimony to having zero fuckin skills...

but i digress i wanted too return the thing bc so much for christmas savings it 

costed me $730; i looked it up today while lookin at cases (which i have to return

the one i bought from some firm in Amazon- guess what they were really

cool about me wanting tonreturn my "new" case that was bent and paint scraped)

it costs $570 with taxes $620. and this royal fuckin cunt was hassling me thankfully

I took a lawyer class in the fall semester and bet your soft-innocent-asscheeks

it was useful- and enriching! eitherways they sent me some stupid fuckin free gift

of a evga buttplug that makes psu cable routing cleaner that goes msrp $30--i opened

that the box is a little scuffed up now im worried that fuckin bitch will dock me $30

do not buy from newegg, do not buy gpus in december because in january youll be sorry,

and get yourself a tongue made of silver if you do! also bought a cyber-monday i7-6700k for $10

less than what a kabylake goes for rightnow- shame on those motherless motherfuckers

tldr; fuckin hate newegg and their fuckin faggotry

I do, mainly because Australian internet speeds are that fucking slow that it's easier to just get games and such on disk. It's becoming increasingly hard to find it to be worth the money, though, as recent games' disks only have a few gigs on them, forcing me to download the rest over the next few days.

Anyhow, something that pisses me off is when it doesn't have proper error/crash logging. My Fo4 install has something wrong with it and I don't know what. I've tried what I'd usually do when a CTD happens, and nothing's fixed it so far. Even Minecraft at least points me in the right direction as to what caused it to crash.

erm... this time last year the console faggot in me died and I learned tons 

of stuff- one of that stuff was that erm... I could just copy paste a fresh install

of Skyrim, fonv, & fo4 in a flashdrive.

I broke fonv and skyrim a ton while experimenting and learning stuff

over the summer- and oh boy did i fuckin break my games. And after i broke them

i nuked those busted games and just copy paste a fresh install from 

the flashdrive i keep in my pencil case... i guess what im trying to say is

you can copy paste a fresh install of a game in a flashdrive and

keep it in your back pocket for a rainy day. hope that makes

your life easier, evan

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

i fuckin hate how im expected to know every single

fuckin password i make jfc! thats just cruel & unusual

erm... this time last year the console faggot in me died and I learned tons 

of stuff- one of that stuff was that erm... I could just copy paste a fresh install

of Skyrim, fonv, & fo4 in a flashdrive.

I broke fonv and skyrim a ton while experimenting and learning stuff

over the summer- and oh boy did i fuckin break my games. And after i broke them

i nuked those busted games and just copy paste a fresh install from 

the flashdrive i keep in my pencil case... i guess what im trying to say is

you can copy paste a fresh install of a game in a flashdrive and

keep it in your back pocket for a rainy day. hope that makes

your life easier, evan

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

i fuckin hate how im expected to know every single

fuckin password i make jfc! thats just cruel & unusual

I'd do that, but then I realise that:

a) I don't have any mod archives after I install them. They get deleted to save space. I am not going to download a few gig's worth of mods again.

b ) I don't have a list of all the various little (or big) tweaks that I've made to several mods. I'm not about to trudge through some 16,000 files just to find that one texture that I tweaked to my liking, nor am I going to go through all my esp's to see which relies on what assets.

I know that I should've done these things in hindsight, but past me can be a massive dick to both present and future me sometimes.

It probably doesn't help that I install all of my mods manually, either. I haven't found the option to delete archives from nmm mod installs.

I hate it when chicks use a fuckin

marker on their eyebrows- that 

shitty trend should die

• its unoriginal af
  • chicks usually fuck it up and make their eyebrows waaaaaaaaay too fuckin oversized
  • the eyebrows look unnaturally sharp
  • the eyebrows get all angle-ly
  • they usually end up looking way too dark, even happens on chicks with black hair bc most ppl dont understand theres different levels of black

im just upset that my favorite model just did it in one of her sets for the first time

ever in her 4years of sets, i liked her a lot bc she was 100% naturally beautiful- damn

and i was looking forward to her new set the whole month and now it feels botched

bc that stupid idiot eyebrows marker bullshit--FUCK!

The individual sense of humor is on the brink of extinction nowadays. Too many people have unlearnt to laugh about themselves, to break the ice that's usually between them. Instead, they put all sorts of attack structures on top of the ice, shoot 'politically correct' first and don't even have the courtesy to ask later if they've done right or if somebody got hurt in the process. Target down! That matters today and makes their day. So many people, so little love. What a miserable life 'at war' with all neighbors until they face the bigger fish in the pool. What a bright future for mankind.

In all honesty? Not being able to complete the mod projects I started due to lack skill (coding, scripting, bug testing) and lack of time because of Job/life.

At this point I am prepared to pay someone to finish them for me. Like here is 200-300$ just finish this god damn thing....Lol... Really tempting...

Characters in American TV Series trying to talk German.

Okay, this doesn't really piss me off. I guess there isn't much on this earth that does so I'll just post things that mildly annoy me here instead. ^^

Anyway, back to fake Germans.

They never get it right, most of the time it's really hard to understand a single word.

gets interesting 41 seconds in

She almost does it right. If she would have pronounced it all a bit clearer or harder, that short sentence could pass as Berlin idiom (because of "watt" instead of "was"). Daniel does it wrong though, and very much so.

I still halfway understand him there, since he's talking veeeeeeery slowly so that makes up for all the wrong pronounciations.

They obviously cared in the rest of the scene, making him replace "your" with "dein", "military" with "Militär" and "...-field" with "...-feld" and so on.

But as soon as he tries to talk the language itself it gets very very bad.

Is it really that hard to learn a German sentence if it's spelled out phonetically? Or are they just not giving damn? I don't get it. 

And I honestly don't know why I'm rewatching Stargate SG1 right now. Might be the fact that it's a bit dumb but still kinda entertaining so I can relax on the couch after a hard day of work.

It's still much less campy and stupid than I remember it to be though. There are a few really bad episodes and some awfully cheap extraterrestial "cultures" sometimes consisting of a few people in silly costumes and some building where their ruler resides, but also a lot of interesting stories for the science nerd in me.

1) donald trump

2)north korea

3)brainless talking just to be part of other brainless idiots

4)when i want to replace a desktop icon and my pc starts lagging when i pick it

Characters in American TV Series trying to talk German.

Okay, this doesn't really piss me off. I guess there isn't much on this earth that does so I'll just post things that mildly annoy me here instead. ^^

Anyway, back to fake Germans.

They never get it right, most of the time it's really hard to understand a single word.

gets interesting 41 seconds in

She almost does it right. If she would have pronounced it all a bit clearer or harder, that short sentence could pass as Berlin idiom (because of "watt" instead of "was"). Daniel does it wrong though, and very much so.

I still halfway understand him there, since he's talking veeeeeeery slowly so that makes up for all the wrong pronounciations.

They obviously cared in the rest of the scene, making him replace "your" with "dein", "military" with "Militär" and "...-field" with "...-feld" and so on.

But as soon as he tries to talk the language itself it gets very very bad.

Is it really that hard to learn a German sentence if it's spelled out phonetically? Or are they just not giving damn? I don't get it. 

And I honestly don't know why I'm rewatching Stargate SG1 right now. Might be the fact that it's a bit dumb but still kinda entertaining so I can relax on the couch after a hard day of work.

It's still much less campy and stupid than I remember it to be though. There are a few really bad episodes and some awfully cheap extraterrestial "cultures" sometimes consisting of a few people in silly costumes and some building where their ruler resides, but also a lot of interesting stories for the science nerd in me.

SG1 is great when they're doing something. Then the budget runs dry and someone gets stuck in a cave talking to themselves. Camera gets put six inches from the actor's face.

This was done more in "deep space nine" because they almost never went anywhere or did much, and all the retired actors from the real star-trek series would talk and talk, and the lady with the wrinkly nose would rant.

I forget which series "fish-face" (My nickname for him) is from. Kes bruises a finger and he's there to kiss the boo-boo to make it better.

Poor Daniel reads way more than he talks. He mispronounced a lot of words in the original movie, it was a biggie scene.

I am unfamiliar with the episode you speak of, but they obviously made an effort; most american series just give the german guy an accent and everyone talks perfect english.

I did not want to intrude, it's just, some posts are way more interesting than others. Thank you.

SG1 is great when they're doing something.

4_M78_NWE.jpg

Season 3 is especially great so far.

The conclusion of another one of Hathor's mind games (miss her already, she's a hottie), some pretty cool Goa'uld disguised as a cult leader on Earth episode, Thor (the overpowered little Asgard guy) organizing peace negotiations between 3 powerful Goa'uld system lords and Earth (or rather the US Air Force, lol), 2 filler episodes that are still bearable... the one with the nanite learning had a clever conclusion ... another rather meh alternate reality episode (shipping Carter and O'Neill was a nice move though), a great little episode about a bounty hunter who always outsmarts SG1, an Unas in the middle ages (filler, but bearable), a pretty nice episodes about SG1 trying to talk sense into Apophis' human cannon fodder (they believed that he was dead too easily though, so the conclusion felt unearned), a mindblowingly great episode about Sha're that gives Daniel new purpose, the "destroyer of worlds" conclusion and it just keeps going like that. I'm having a lot of fun rewatching it atm. :)

Oh wait, this thread is about things that piss me off...

Well, I hate Mondays.

And I seriously don't get this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Seriously, how much pot did they smoke before coming up with that shit?  :blink:

I hate being made to wait, doors open, children screaming like crazy, cold water when I take a shower, flies flying over me, cockroaches, paper wet, animal abuse, bullying, could spend all day ... but I'm always happy and I smiled at everyone, even though it was boiling inside  :sleepy: