What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

US policy of thinking every rebel group is the "good guys" because America was founded by rebels. *HINT FUCKING HINT SYRIA*

Thankfully that's nonsense so you can chill instead. :cool:

Unfortunately, that abysmal nonsense by Uncle Tom in the White Cabin ain't no tribute to those poor souls who got smashed to atoms on 9/11 by 'our good rebels' aka al Qaeda or whateva these head-choppers get labeled by the CIA next week to fool the people again and again...

People who expects everything to be given to them, and are not willing to put forth the effort to earn it, and then bitch moan and complain!

Let's face it... if  college dropouts can become multi billionaires, the same opportunity is available for everyone else regardless of where you came from and under what circumstances you grew up...

• 2 weeks later...

Jebem ti život!!! Toliko sam živčan da bih mogao sve razbijati i morao sam uzeti pauzu da napišem ovo jer me fakat frustrira a nemam živaca pisati na engleskom. Krmača glupa došla sa psetom u hotelski  bar i sjela za stol pored me. Dok sam razgovarao sa gostima ona se toliko glasno žvalila sa svojom đukelom da mi ja fakat išla na živce. Kad sam joj smireno rekao da de stiša i da ne volimo svi slušati njene perverzije, ona mi je odgovorila da odjebem. Tada sam joj rekao neka ode u svoju sobu i pojebe se sa svojim psom ako je toliko napaljena. Ona se žalila Evi. Eva je rekla da gosti smiju dovoditi male pse u bar i da se ljubljenje sa psom ne smatra kršenjem hotelskih pravila. Jebem mu mater i hotelskim pravilima. Sad ću odmah nakon pauze napisati u knjigu žalbe i protestno pismo upravi hotela da nije u redu žvaliti se sa psom na javnom mjestu i da je nehigijenski dovoditi životinje na mjesta sa hranom i pićem.

Jebena drolja me baš iživcirala.. Žao mi je što sam ovo napisao na mom jeziku. Tko želi razumjeti neka koristi google prevoditelj.

Google translated:

Fuck !!! I'm so nervous that I could crush all and I had to take a break to write this because I'm  fucking frustrated and I do not have the nerve to write in English. Dumb bitch came in the hotel bar with her stupid fucking dog and sat at the table next to me. When I spoke to the guests she loudly  made out with his dog that she got on my nerves. When I calmly told her to be more silent because we don't need to listen her perversions, she told me to fuck off. Then I said to her to go into the room and fuck with her dog if it is so turns her on. She complained to Eva. Eva said that guests may bring small dogs in the bar and kissing with a dog is not considered a breach of hotel rules. FUCK hotels rules. Now I'll just after the break to write the book of complaints and a protest letter to the management of the hotel that is not right hatched with the dog in a public place and it is unhygienic to bring the animals to the place of food and drink.

That fucking slut just irritated me .. I'm sorry that I wrote this on my language and used google translator.

no animal should have access to any dinning room

and a kissing something what eat his own sht?!?

Moj prijatelju, ne bi vjerovao ali je čak i u Mlinaru (pekarnice) i trgovačke lance sa preharmbenim proizvodima dopušteno dovoditi male pse poput pekinezera, mopsa, maltezera, Shitz zua i sličnih mini vrsta. No vlasnik pasa mora obvezno počistiti za sobom ako se pseto posere. Ova glupača držala je maltezera u naručju, tepala mu k'o djetetu i žvalila ga da je to bilo stršno za čuti a kamoli vidjeti.

Google prevoditelj:

My friend, you would not believe but even the Miller (bakery) and supermarket chains with the share of food products allowing bringing small dogs such as Pekingese, pugs, Maltese, Shitz zua and similar mini type. Dog owner is obliged to clean up after themselves if dog poo. This fool held Maltese dog in her arms, she cooed to him like a child and he made out with him that it was terrible to hear, not to mention how awful it looked her kissing with the dog.

My computer is acting all fucky. Some sites are returning an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. It's always the same sites, it recurs across any browser, and it just starts and stops with no rhyme or reason. It'll be a miracle if this posts. I don't understand it at all.

Pre-post edit:  I couldn't post it from Chrome.  Trying Edge.  Ugh.

Post-post Edit: Well it worked, but then it wouldn't when I tried editing the post. So it's definitely my computer doing something fucky.

Post-post Edit Edit: Well folks. A fix I had previously attempted with no success seems to have worked. Maybe coincidence, maybe it actually works and I'll just have to do it repeatedly since the issue keeps cropping up. Either way... yeah.

1.) when people call Metal "screamo" that one word is enough to make me think your an unintelligent bigot, the word itself sounds idiotic and is actually a whole different genre of "music" seriously as a metalhead when you say that word its like fingernails on a chalkboard times 10 mixed with 10 screaming babies.

2.) close minded console gamers AND PC gamers who think one platform is better than the other....were all gamers aren't we? so lets act like it.

3.) League of Legends, that game has lost my respect I played 5 years of it and even played in its Beta I quit sometime ago as I watched the general community degrade into toxic pre-pubescent teenagers who ask there moms for their credit card for fancy skins. yes I can just ignore them which I do, but when it gets to the point where you have to delete players off your ignore list because you have to many people on ignore gets tiring then it takes the fun out of the social/teamwork aspect for me. I also lost a considerable amount of interest, I never intended to play ranked in that game never cared. it seems like if you aren't "gold" or above your a fucking degenerate apparently.

4.) people buying expensive computers to play fucking league of legends WOW and 2D platformers only, seriously you can play those games on a 500 dollar laptop for god sake your wasting the use of perfectly good technology you could use to play something much more.

these days I stay away from any sort of PVP if I can, I just don't care about being competitive anymore its not my style like it used to be, I prefer having fun and enjoying singleplayer RPGs turn based Strategy and Grand strategy with decent AI, MMORPGs and such. having a bad case Bipolar Disorder and Math Dyslexia makes it rather hard to play PVP stuff anyways as I have a much harder time chilling my nerve. I think of Video games and music as a way to escape daily life not to be more frustrated, so yes I dont play Dark souls or anything sort of Dark Souls Esque games, fuck them.

console-faggots and i say that as

a previous owner of both fagbox 360 

(xbox) and penis 3 (ps3)... 

also John Cena, he always has to be

mr perfect- he is op af and is WWE's

little princess that gets things handed

to him

Does owning an xbox make me a faggot???  :lol:

Your second part I'm going to retort seriously to... John put asses in seats and eyes on tv for years, and while some may resent him for being awarded such a position, from a business standing, wouldn't you keep a major cash-cow in a prominent position? That said, John Cena is stale, and to the hardcore fans, represents an awful era of professional wrestling. btw, you REALLY enjoy pro-wrestling, huh?

Now to my thoughts... why do people refuse to walk small dogs on leashes? Not like my pit is going to attack, but your dog shouldn't be allowed to get up in his face nipping at him. Not to mention that nobody really knows how dogs will react when freaked out pet owners are making situations worse.

"Lame" and lame , faggot and gay, phylum-class-species labels...

Are you now or have you ever been....

I thought of a decent example, "The scarlet letter", which (the movie version says) the woman wore until she was an old lady for one single indiscretion

"we don't know what it is! Label it! Quickly!!"

("wiiitch" comes to mind, but my mind was wandering for a bit)

If you're nice, you're an SJW or maybe a "troll"

If you pick up on all the above and live your life accordingly,

You're a loner, a weirdo, antisocial.

No, you're either an adept labeller or subject to being labelled.

Does owning an xbox make me a faggot???  :lol:

Your second part I'm going to retort seriously to... John put asses in seats and eyes on tv for years, and while some may resent him for being awarded such a position, from a business standing, wouldn't you keep a major cash-cow in a prominent position? That said, John Cena is stale, and to the hardcore fans, represents an awful era of professional wrestling. btw, you REALLY enjoy pro-wrestling, huh?

no, i might get a penis4 if Destiny 2 comes out to

be what the original was supposed to be. console-faggot

is my brother for he and his puny penis4 have limits--unlike

my badass Evga GTX 1080 ftw. Also they use the words "glitch",

"graphics", & "cheats". I developed a hatred for

console-fags back in my Destiny (addiction- its an addiction

machine) days and from my experiences in the bungie.cringe

forums (keep in mind I myself have a disdain for that word "cringe" but

I will make an exception for those motherless motherfuckers)  but thats

one ranty can of worms i dont want to open tho- but they are ignorant, 

ungrateful, & selfish fuckless fucks.

````````

stuff ~ Deathstalker  hates about WWE 

• John Cena
  • the "What?" chant
  • a very heavy portion of their commentators
  • when a wrestler rushes another wrestler before the match starts
  • DQs
  • babyface wrestlers
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • the shitty plugs
  • celebrity guests
  • The Rock
  • referees
  • when a bunch of referees bug a wrestler while theyre pounding face

You wanna discuss wrestling... you did create a thread for it. Not gonna shit on what you think of it, but posting it in the specific thread should create more discussion without derailing anything.

And while I know consoles aren't as good in general... they play dvd's/blu-ray, have access to netflix so I can watch tv while gaming on pc, and I can play games with others when they come over, so... in some senses, maybe consoles are better?

You wanna discuss wrestling... you did create a thread for it. Not gonna shit on what you think of it, but posting it in the specific thread should create more discussion without derailing anything.

And while I know consoles aren't as good in general... they play dvd's/blu-ray, have access to netflix so I can watch tv while gaming on pc, and I can play games with others when they come over, so... in some senses, maybe consoles are better?

1. fixed
  2. who uses physical discs anymore? seriously 
  3. the multiview netflix while gaming is cool, stupid, but cool. I like the concept but not the application
  4. yeah ill give you that one
  5. very very situational- they put ads right into the console tho. tbh i prefer gamepad- but i use a gamepad and kb at the same time these days

​but I dont respect the users idgf about the console, it could exist and I wouldnt care.

the users are very very dumb and say "graphics"- wtf are "graphics" eve supposed to mean?!

its like they want to sound smart but have zero idea what theyre speaking of

````````````

hate kids that ride their bikes on the track when I go running with the family

Jebem ti život!!! Toliko sam živčan da bih mogao sve razbijati i morao sam uzeti pauzu da napišem ovo jer me fakat frustrira a nemam živaca pisati na engleskom. Krmača glupa došla sa psetom u hotelski  bar i sjela za stol pored me. Dok sam razgovarao sa gostima ona se toliko glasno žvalila sa svojom đukelom da mi ja fakat išla na živce. Kad sam joj smireno rekao da de stiša i da ne volimo svi slušati njene perverzije, ona mi je odgovorila da odjebem. Tada sam joj rekao neka ode u svoju sobu i pojebe se sa svojim psom ako je toliko napaljena. Ona se žalila Evi. Eva je rekla da gosti smiju dovoditi male pse u bar i da se ljubljenje sa psom ne smatra kršenjem hotelskih pravila. Jebem mu mater i hotelskim pravilima. Sad ću odmah nakon pauze napisati u knjigu žalbe i protestno pismo upravi hotela da nije u redu žvaliti se sa psom na javnom mjestu i da je nehigijenski dovoditi životinje na mjesta sa hranom i pićem.

Jebena drolja me baš iživcirala.. Žao mi je što sam ovo napisao na mom jeziku. Tko želi razumjeti neka koristi google prevoditelj.

Google translated:

Fuck !!! I'm so nervous that I could crush all and I had to take a break to write this because I'm  fucking frustrated and I do not have the nerve to write in English. Dumb bitch came in the hotel bar with her stupid fucking dog and sat at the table next to me. When I spoke to the guests she loudly  made out with his dog that she got on my nerves. When I calmly told her to be more silent because we don't need to listen her perversions, she told me to fuck off. Then I said to her to go into the room and fuck with her dog if it is so turns her on. She complained to Eva. Eva said that guests may bring small dogs in the bar and kissing with a dog is not considered a breach of hotel rules. FUCK hotels rules. Now I'll just after the break to write the book of complaints and a protest letter to the management of the hotel that is not right hatched with the dog in a public place and it is unhygienic to bring the animals to the place of food and drink.

That fucking slut just irritated me .. I'm sorry that I wrote this on my language and used google translator.

wow man... thats a lot of stuff in one package