I have an idea for future content.

How about adding an item called a Deviously Enchanted Arrow?

Each time you are hit, then you are equipped with a restraint.  The arrow is then destroyed. This would be an item bandits would have to be used against the player.

This would be similar to the Dollmaker's Greatsword, except it would be arrows that bandits would have.

Or is there already a mod that has something similar to this?

I have noticed something. not sure if it would be a DCL or a DD issue, but if my follower gets equipped with boots, or a hobble dress that would slow their speed, their speed move speed is not restored when removing those items. I have to use the console command forceav speedmult 100 to get them back to normal movement speed. Considering nobody lese has reported this yet I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue? If not I'll have to do some detective work and determine which of my other mods would be causing it.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, saltshade said:

I actually lost them. Checked my inventory when I finished the walk of shame and they were still not there.

Can confirm that bug. Got hit by a trap that equipped Exhibitionist Suit and Boots, both my armour and boots that I've been wearing disappeared.

So it's back to 8.5 for me and wait for a stable release.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Can confirm that bug. Got hit by a trap that equipped Exhibitionist Suit and Boots, both my armour and boots that I've been wearing disappeared.

So it's back to 8.5 for me and wait for a stable release.

I'm using 8.4 SE version actually, but that's a beta version so you can't expect it to be flawless. Maybe I should report to that thread instead? The reason I posted here is because you get more support int he original thread of a mod than the conversion.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I'm using 8.4 SE

Then at least say what version you used... There is DCL 8.4, 8.5, LE and SE also DCL 9.0 beta LE - what now is testing and of course all thinks that you got lost your equipment in DCL 9.0 beta LE.

I play DCL 8.4 SE, most i play DCL 8.5 SE and no one time see that equipment is lost.

UPD: And more detailed information: what equipment you lost (vanilla, DCL, from other mod, equipment name and mod name, papyrus log, etc)

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

I'm using 8.4 SE version actually, but that's a beta version so you can't expect it to be flawless. Maybe I should report to that thread instead? The reason I posted here is because you get more support int he original thread of a mod than the conversion.

I doubt it's a problem with DCL. Do you per chance have Devious Mimic Clothing installed? I recently installed that mod and have been having intermittent issues with losing equipment that gets unequipped when a mimic event triggers even with the setting to destroy equipment turned off. I had an issue only one time with DCL doing the same, but it only ever happened after Mimic Clothing was installed, so I've been assuming that was the cause.

If the issue resides in the DD family at all, it would likely be with the DD framework. For me, the issue does not happen often enough to warrant going through all the trouble of removing mods and testing things to determine the source.

3 hours ago, serranna said:

I doubt it's a problem with DCL. Do you per chance have Devious Mimic Clothing installed? I recently installed that mod and have been having intermittent issues with losing equipment that gets unequipped when a mimic event triggers even with the setting to destroy equipment turned off. I had an issue only one time with DCL doing the same, but it only ever happened after Mimic Clothing was installed, so I've been assuming that was the cause.

If the issue resides in the DD family at all, it would likely be with the DD framework. For me, the issue does not happen often enough to warrant going through all the trouble of removing mods and testing things to determine the source.

I don't have mimic clothing but I have Mortal Weapons and Armor, and a mod that let's me copy stats from other items. I didn't wear anything that I had copied stats to though, so it could be the first mod or DD. I have to do some more testing next time it happens to know for sure.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then at least say what version you used... There is DCL 8.4, 8.5, LE and SE also DCL 9.0 beta LE - what now is testing and of course all thinks that you got lost your equipment in DCL 9.0 beta LE.

I play DCL 8.4 SE, most i play DCL 8.5 SE and no one time see that equipment is lost.

UPD: And more detailed information: what equipment you lost (vanilla, DCL, from other mod, equipment name and mod name, papyrus log, etc)

It was clothing from mods. Don't know why it matters but it was from OOH! Bikini + Shoes from LSJ Stockings. Not going to link since it doesn't matter. Can't provide a log because I don't have one from that play session anymore, and it would probably be too long for anyone to bother with(some of my logs are 1MB), but I can try to make a shorter log next time it happens.

Rubber suits are treated as chastity belts? Sexlab always switches to oral animation when a Actor wears a rubber suit. I thought they were just for the looks.

And the "Saveword" Debug doesn't work on quest collars like the whore collar. I think it should work on those DDs too.

Bug report.

I am having an issue with the sliders not working properly for Dominant Follower section of Miscellaneous Options.

I set slider to 100 % for Key Steel Success Chance, and sometimes it takes up to 10 attempts to steal the key.

I am also having an issue with the slider for detection chance.  Sometimes I will get detected by owner when I have detection chance set to zero.

How about adding a pick pocket skill for steal key success chance and a sneak skill for detection chance?

Thanks

Just came back to try things out in the beta yesterday. My findings so far are overall great stability, and some bugs disappeared such as previous inability to rape victims properly, which is great!

Just a few minor comments, if I may:

1. Since we removed the "males demand sex feature", then I think the slider for chance to demand blowjob is redundant (unless I never understood it right). This MCM slot could be used instead to bring back the toggle for "Bondage lover". I don't personally turn it off but I know some other DD mods can bug when removing restraints when it is up. So it might be an important toggle to keep.

2. At least for me, the game gets very laggy in the whip and chains, probably due to the number of animations in it. (Probably the sex is the real deal though, since I use Apropos). Maybe a little slider for the number of inconsequential NPCs in there?

3. Another tiny bug there, which might be a bug in general but I didn't test it enough yet, but talking to girls that are in furniture works without limitation, and particularly one of them stepped out and raped me, then returned to her bound position in the middle of the room (and she was shackled to a wall so...)

4. Yet another little in the whip and chains: My game froze whenever I tried to leave the room as long as my arms were tied. Eventually I had Laura untie them (the message box said she will remove 0 items for 0 septims but she did remove them for 550 septims after I said "yes"). Then leaving worked in the first attempt. Some extra heavy script on the door perhaps?

5. This is a change I actually like but I wonder if its intended. Arousal with DCL's items seem to behave differently. I played delivery refused several times since DD5 came out and before that, and always reached 100 arousal before leaving the slaver's hideout. Now with DCL 9 my arousal remained on 5 until I found naked girls in Riften (then it spiked to 41 and stayed there). It makes much more sense RP-wise that the innocent princess won't get mega-horny for being bound tightly and scared, so I really love it!

OK seriously though, how do you escape the ultra tight straitjacket? It's impossible to struggle out of, the blacksmith in whip and chain inn can not remove it, it does not come off upon completion of a bondage adventure quest, and blacksmiths/followers can not remove it through the DD Helpers mod.

My character has failed to unlock it herself after about maybe 50 tries, which makes sense because you can't use a key if you can't reach the lock. Looks like my character to appears doomed to spend the rest of her life locked in this thing.

warning: possible spoilers ahead. You have been warned.

Spoiler

Ok having misplaced Chloe somewhere and rooting through the console, I’ve found some interesting dialogue. I’m not sure if it’s in the beta and just hadn’t unlocked yet but I think Chloe might be becoming your dominant at some point. Be interesting to see what happens. Chloe could get revenge for all the times I’ve told her to move her big fat cow butt every time she gets in my way. ?

On 12/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, serranna said:

OK seriously though, how do you escape the ultra tight straitjacket? It's impossible to struggle out of, the blacksmith in whip and chain inn can not remove it, it does not come off upon completion of a bondage adventure quest, and blacksmiths/followers can not remove it through the DD Helpers mod.

The NPC that starts the struggle challenge can also remove it if you ask her, naturally you won't get the reward then :)  Or maybe you meant some other device? The chances you have for struggling out of it depend on your DD difficulty settings multiplied by that device properties.

Edit; Oh you meant some cursed trap special straightjacket perhaps...

16 hours ago, serranna said:

My character has failed to unlock it herself after about maybe 50 tries, which makes sense because you can't use a key if you can't reach the lock. Looks like my character to appears doomed to spend the rest of her life locked in this thing.

Here is the method. Success chances are up to your sliders and luck though:

- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)

45 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)

Sounds good. But in reality... How you to suppose collect 10 body keys? I play Damsel in distress and even with free hands collect body keys not so easy.  But there i suppose your hands are tied and you can't fight and use magic. How then?

Sounds good. But in reality... How you to suppose collect 10 body keys? I play Damsel in distress and even with free hands collect body keys not so easy.  But there i suppose your hands are tied and you can't fight and use magic. How then?

Run in safe place, collect them in bushes and safe containers. Talk with people for keys. Solicit for keys. I mean... it all depends on your escape options but unless you made it impossible to get keys, being bound usually doesn't really matter much

27 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I use default options and even with key increase chance in Damsel in distress is hard. First time i clear all cities bush and no more new respawns) Without good success.

Revisitied non-plant containers. Pickpocketing people. Trying your luck with gag talks and device comments. There are still enough ways to generate keys in the game. Of course, finding 10 keys of the same rare types will take quite a while in default setting, but it is possible

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Trying your luck with gag talks and device comments.

Practice shows that it's ends with more DD on) No time use pickpocket - don't like it. But in DID quest i use some cheating - use spell "Touch of control" on city guards, then take all valuables from it. This can spawn body keys. And restrained devices exchange to keys from dollmaker. But in this jacket i think you can't use magics) And non plant containers is guarded by bandits)

As i say i like this idea of jacket but it's a little be annoying after all.

Only thing as i think is good is get as fast you can WhiteRun house and store keys there. Because if you loot a containers you have big chance to lost all keys. The same for device comments. Also as fast you can build your own house. As i found in Whiterun house spawns in containers keys if you have enough arousal and no traps trigger. Maybe it's work for your own house too. 

Not sure how it in DCL 9.0 beta, but maybe this jacket can be take off by Bondage adventure? In 90% cases i use this quest to free from all bounds.

I use default options and even with key increase chance in Damsel in distress is hard. First time i clear all cities bush and no more new respawns) Without good success.

Default MCM settings are very hard, it's possible that you still didn't make them easy enough. Not just key chances but also the plant/mine multiplier can be changed. Also be sure if you are changing a "chance" or a "weight" as they mean different thing.

I mean for example if you have weights for keys:

body: 100

hand: 100

leg: 100

head: 100

... This obviously is still exactly same chance as if all those numbers were just 1.