On 7/11/2014 at 10:09 PM, Kimy said:

You also might want to disable XMPSE.esp in your load order. It is NOT required for the skeleton. You only need it if you want to use XMPS's extra features, such as weapon placement. It's otherwise also a huge performance hog.

hmm i didn't know that, i dont use any weapon placement

is it safe to remove this esp? even though ive been playing with it in my load order?

24 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

I do not believe I did. I think I just did the devices in bodyslide. How do I do the body itself? 

if you have nothing checked in groups, then it will be done with the batch build. if you're selecting groups, then make sure your body group is selected (cbbe/unp/whatever) then batch build. the instructions should be on your body page on how to build it.

35 minutes ago, M.BISON said:

hmm i didn't know that, i dont use any weapon placement

is it safe to remove this esp? even though ive been playing with it in my load order?

things have changed since 2014. DCL works just fine with the skeleton, and a skeleton is required for physics of any kind.

it's not required if you don't want physics on the body or chains.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Kimy posted early beta version of the DCL 9 earlier in this thread. I don't remember page and so we'd just need to search anyway so i'll leave it to you ;)  (But don't forget to repost the link if you do find it)

here you go: DCL 9.0 beta 1

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Even if you want to complete dragon quest you can still do it with LAL, just don't go helgen keep main entrance but straight to cave. This way you don't pass Chloe and fast travel remains unaffected. Otherwise just finish her quest and it should be fine. DCL9 adds a new storyline which Chloe is part of.

No need to ever enter Helgen. If you want to start the Mainquest, there's a charred body in Helgen's courtyard. Or talk to anyone in Riverwood. Or enter Dragonsreach and come close enough to the Jarl that Irileth tells you "We'e not receiving any visitors!" - it's nearly impossible to bypass the first stages of the bloody mainquest.

I personally hated the new storyline, because it's four quests in a row with no chance to stop in between by saying "no" or "bugger off!"

My great friends during these quests were 'enablefasttravel 1' and 'player.setav speedmult 100' (or 200 if you're really bugged) and lastly for moving from Markarth to Dawnstar coc ... uhmm... location name of the Dollmaker's shop.

Don't get me wrong - I really like cursed loot, I just don't like most of the quests.

And lest I forget, last night had seen the release of a beta-fix for DD5

33 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I personally hated the new storyline, because it's four quests in a row with no chance to stop in between by saying "no" or "bugger off!"

My great friends during these quests were 'enablefasttravel 1' and 'player.setav speedmult 100' (or 200 if you're really bugged) and lastly for moving from Markarth to Dawnstar coc ... uhmm... location name of the Dollmaker's shop.

I started with the "Delivery refused" start, and when it ended it releases my fast travel. I will return to Chloe once I have played more around the map of Skyrim, because I think having a follower from the very start kinda makes the game too easy XD

The one tiny annoyance is I cannot read the note from the noble because that is another way to start the Chloe quest and it already disables fast travel at that point (thought not DCL events, at least).

Kimy, if I may suggest: How about making the Chloe quest disable fast-travel only from the point we get bound and forward, so that we get the option to kinda immersively save it for later without canceling it outright or having to take a funny detour?

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In short as i see: Estrus illegally remove all items and of course not restore back. But DCL quest conditions work on keywords, what is illegally removed. This error can be repair only on Estrus size.

I looked inside Estrus's psc files and I found this:

function StripItem(actor akVictim, form ItemRef)
	If ItemRef && !ItemRef.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip)
		Armor akArmor = ItemRef as Armor
		akVictim.UnequipItem(ItemRef, false, true)
	endif
endfunction

Apparently DCL's dress does not have that keyword? Is that intended on DCL's side? If so, what keyword would I need to add to this check so that it won't remove DCL's quest item?

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Apparently DCL's dress does not have that keyword?

Mostly of DCL 8.5 quest items have this keyword. Some of inventory devices not. Check dress id and compare into xedit then can report in bugs. How it is in DCL 9.0 beta don't know.

Rendered devices - what is visual part, seems have all this word.

was messing about trying this out

i think some extra dialog options would be cool? they dont change the outcome just adds to the non-consensual scenes

ill use my character as example, my character does not submit to npc demands and will go down fighting and maybe eventually secretly like it lol

just using this scenario as it comes to mind

so when in prison and the guard next to your cell (think his name is forman? cant remember) says something, these extra replies can be said:

guard: im gonna have some fun before you go in your cell or go to the mines (im not quoting him exact but he says something like this :joy:)

before rape pc can have 3 dialog options, 1 in each, cooperative, neutral and defiant

pc can say stuff like:

touch me and ill smash your skull, if my hands where not bound you would be dead, no wait you cant do this, you cant do this i am the thane or DB!

another suggestion; after days pass in jail time and he says the same thing, a more compliant dialog option will appear replacing the neutral options, so pc can say:

divines...when will this end, dont you ever get tired, how are you hard again, you said this will be the last time

the example options are just off the top of head, hope it makes sense

probably a lame idea but ive already typed it now :grin:

I'm noting a issue with attempts to get released from a yoke. It seems either the MCM is ignoring, the key steal and add restraints options, or they just are not working. To test it, I set them both to 100, and spoke with several NPCs to try and get help and they just refused to help and walked away.

ScreenShot93.png.02670634bb04c948b82d147de5aefddf.png

Not once in about 10 tries over 3 characters with different setups (gear, other devices, keys being held, etc:) did anyone steal keys or add restraints. I haven't tested the rape option because I have that one always at 0 anyway.

1 minute ago, RimmerInTheWorld said:

This mod never seems to activate / start for me, is this supposed to come with an MCM menu? Fresh install, just this mod and it's dependencies - no idea why it's not working.

@Kimy's fix:

Create a new save, quit to menu, create a new save again.

?

On 1/3/2021 at 6:33 PM, Viri1 said:
  Hide contents

I may be bursting your bubble, but the dialogue you can see if you search "Chloe" on the help command is stuff you say. Unless you found it somewhere else...

Could be, I was admittedly just goofing around at the time and needed something else. Still, it could be something that Kimy might implement at some point. ?

(Skyrim LE)

Hi everyone, ?

I made a UUNP and CBBE BS conversion of the pet suits. 

If you would be so kind to test them, I'd really appreciate it. ?

How they look for me:

Spoiler

Before

1.jpg.262b6bce0a5aff139d397be32fef7113.jpg

After2.jpg.968e8ec0b8ebcb6fddf2e2150d8ea811.jpg

??

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 2

Change Log from Beta 1:

- Added: The bouncer at the Whip and Chain Inn now carries complimentary attire to wear in the establishment, in case the player does not have any.
- Added: The bouncer at the Whip and Chain Inn can now be asked to take the player's generic keys, if desired.
- Changed: Made the Ultra-tight straitjacket a bit easier to escape.
- Changed: Added SE compatibility changes to several boots scripts.
- Changed: Lowered the drop rate of the Frigid Wash potion when wearing a belt.
- Changed: Added an enchantment to the Uniform Gloves.
- Changed: Prison: Renamed the prison cells in CK to allow silly Skyrim to assign proper names to savegames in case the player decides to save the game while imprisoned.
- Changed: Prison: Moved several containers out of reach of the inside of the cage to prevent the player interacting with them while locked in the cage.
- Changed: Prison: Increased the time the player has to spend in the cage when triggering the cage trap in the escape room.
- Changed: Made the Chloe quest boots somewhat less punishing, so characters can walk faster when wearing these items. This should make the quest a bit less tedious.
- Changed/Fixed: Learning the Ropes: The orc wives will now get disabled after completing the exam, to prevent any issues.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed the blockgeneric keyword from the Heavy Yoke, which is supposed to be a generic item.
- Fixed: The Bound in Skyrim quest arc should now properly continue after Supply and Demand.
- Fixed: After finishing Learning the Ropes, Chloe will now get properly put back in her chains if you started the quest with her being tied.
- Fixed: Added missing facegen data for several DCL actors.
- Fixed: Chloe's slave boots are now using the ballet heels model. Not the socks...
- Fixed: Courier in Chains: The Windhelm inn stage now has a proper quest marker.
- Fixed: A typo in the chloe quest. ?
- Fixed: Michelle will no longer leave her post to participate in sex attacks.
- Fixed: Prison: The Foreman will now resume his post after having fun with you in the pillory.
- Fixed: Whip and Chain Inn: The bandit scene should now be able to find valid animations.
- Fixed: Guard Arrest: The bounty will now get properly cleared if the player successfully manages to puppy-eye her way out of an arrest.
- Fixed: Whip and Chain Inn: Removed several light sources from the inn.

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file/SYkA0ZIC#cBrQF1fhykP3sQNYpM0mcYD9oEXjlW2NgdK6Ow8hOf0

DD5.0 or 5.1 Beta is required!

This was the 9.0 Beta 1 change log, for convenience:

- Added: The Whip and Chain Inn. Ever thought Skyrim's pubs aren't kinky enough? And right, they aren't really. This one might be up your alley! Recently opened in Riverwood and operated by the Dollmaker's sister, this establishment caters to special interests other pubs do not. They got it all. Food, drinks, and well...whips and chains! There, you can find services like merchants that sell restraints and furniture bondage devices. A friendly locksmith can help you if you misplaced your key for your restraints (or never had it in the first place...). Several playrooms will provide entertainment. If you feel like a challenge you can try to escape restraints or furniture devices. Yes, yes, there are rewards for that!
- Added: Furniture punishment. Another outcome scenario has been added to the guard arrest feature that can send your criminal girl to the stocks (or other furniture devices) instead of the prison. Bondage furniture has been erected in Skyrim's larger cities and towns to lock up bad girls for public display, discomfort and humiliation.
- Added: Furniture Traps. No, don't ask me what kind of magic can spawn these things out of thin air. But it can you can get stuck in them until you wiggle out, or were lucky enough to bring a key for these devices. Yes, it's a special event trap and comes with a MCM slider to control how often you will encounter furniture traps.
- Added: A reimagined version of Courier in Chains is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting right at the end of the Chloe quest.
- Added: Supply and Demand is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting after the Courier in Chains quest. Supply and Demand is also still available as a repeatable quest from the Dollmaker.
- Added: The Cursed Collar is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc. It is also still available as a repeatable quest either from traps, or from touching the Cursed Collar again. Traps will not start this quest unless it has been finished as part of the quest arc, though (except when the quest arc has been terminated entirely).
- Added: Learning the Ropes: Normally dealing in leather and rubber, the Dollmaker has heard of a master of rope bondage and got curious. Since she cannot leave her shop closed for extensive travel, she chose you and Chloe to take classes and learn from a true master!
- Added: Always hated it to get used by any random Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to have fun with you? Rejoice! Now you can choose to resist or run from sex attacks. Depending on how tight you are already restrained, your skill with weapons (when resisting) or dexterity (when running) and a few other modifiers, it might work. Or not, in which case there obviously will be consequences.
- Added: Always hated the prison being boring after the first day, because your poor inmate girl gets to do the same things in the same order every day, like she'd be in Groundhog Day Prison Edition? That's cruel and unusual punishment even by the standards of THIS prison, so we're mixing up things from now on! After day 1, a random subset of the available tasks will be chosen to be completed in a random order.
- Added: While we're at "always hated that?" - Did you always hate how many DCL quests disallowing fast travel start in a remote town to the north with no carriage service? Rejoice! On a constant quest to improve customer satisfaction, the Dollmaker has hired a carriage driver to operate out of Dawnstar. He will take her valued customers to all major Skyrim cities after their shopping stop. For free!
- Added: 150 more items from the DD framework can now be found as loot.
- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)
- Added: Extreme ball gag variants have been added to traps.
- Added: Universal Key. This rare and powerful tool can unlock most generic restraints in Skyrim, and it can unlock the entire set you're wearing before breaking. And the best part is that bandits don't seem to recognize it as a restraints key, so they won't take it away from you when they check you for keys.
- Added: Mercyful Dungeons: This new MCM toggle can be used to make cursed traps more forgiving by not equipping wrist restraints on you while you're exploring a dangerous dungeon. The toggle will also prevent the more punishing special traps from triggering in dungeons.
- Added: Prison: The Foreman had a new pillory installed near him, so he can lock up prisoners and stare at their exposed behinds while struggling in it. Well, he won't -just- stare. This task will be used in the random task system.
- Added: Prison: Prison staff gets bored easily. So they need fun! And you're going to provide it! This new task (available only through the random task system) will make you please the staff for their (and maybe your?) amusement!
- Added: Prison/Arrest: You can now try to ask the guard to just pay off your bounty and leave. They might agree, or not. It's DCL, after all.
- Added: Prison/Arrest: Upon arrest, the guard might also decide to put you in an ultra-tight armbinder, that has to be unlocked in multiple stages.
- Added: DCL quests now award a skill increase at the end of each quest that's part of the Bound in Skyrim arc, which makes playing this quest arc a vialble way to level your character.
- Added: The FreeMe button now supports removing generic devices, so people who need to remove broken generic devices don't have to end all DCL quests together with that. A warning dialogue has been added, so people using this function to remove quest devices know that this feature will also end any running DCL quest, most of which cannot be restarted.
- Added: The Lucky Charm now got a proper ground model! \o/
- Added/Changed: DCL can now drop ALL suits (catsuits, hobble dresses, formal dresses) provided by DD, and not just a small selection. There is a small tradeoff for that though, in terms of the suits no longer getting picked by what theme is set in DCL's MCM. There are just TOO many suits in DD to do that with a reasonable amount of code.
- Changed: Dramatic performance optimizations for the device equipping/unlocking code using DD5's faster API functions.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not automatically result in a prison sentence anymore. Instead, the other outcomes will now be used as well, with a higher chance to get a severe one.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not reduce the success chance for offering sex or pleas to zero anymore, but it will still result in a lower chance to get out of trouble.
- Changed: Drastically decreased the value of the DAMN boxes you find as loot. They cost still the same in the Dollmaker's shop.
- Changed: Solicitation now allows to use beds, provided that the sex act is consensual.
- Changed: Guards will no longer automatically send you to prison as soon as you have ANY violent bounty on you, but only when it's really excessive. This will give the other scenarios a better chance to trigger.
- Changed: Poor Chloe is back in her furniture bondage when you meet her.
- Changed: Delivery Refused: The slaves in the secret safe house are using furniture bondage again.
- Changed: Surrender: Bounty Hunters no longer send you to prison when they defeat you. They just take enough money to cover the bounty.
- Changed: Sex attacks no longer happen in inns.
- Changed: Supply and Demand: The lost shipment is now in the first boss chest you open. No more need to explore multiple dungeon to get it done.
- Changed: Bound Queen is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, so the starter book will no longer randomly drop in dungeons. All MCM controls related to this quest have been removed.
- Changed: Fast travel is disabled faster and more reliable when appropriate.
- Changed: When losing keys, furniture keys are now taken as well.
- Changed: Sex scenes now try to use more threesome animations, if appropriate.
- Changed: Leon and Leah slavery can once again be triggered by mod events.
- Changed: The fallback (bandit) rape scene is now passing correct bound animations to the SL scene, when needed.
- Changed: Several rubber items with identical names got renamed to reduce confusion.
- Changed: Releasing bound girls now gives better rewards.
- Removed: Several less-than-improtant MCM control pages and their content have been removed to reduce clutter and improve performance: Tie Me Up, Bondage Adventure Quest, Rubber Doll.
- Fixed: Surrender: Non-NPC "guards" no longer send you to prison when they defeat you.
- Fixed: Removed deprecated MCM toggle for the removed "Males Demand Sex" feature.
- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should no longer get attacked by other NPCs. This time for real. I think? I hope?
- Fixed: You now can offer an NPC to tie her up when you're wearing DD devices, except wrist restraints or a gag.
- Fixed: Delivery Refused: Telrav is no longer present while this quest is running. He's in hiding and will be back once the quest is completed. The slavers probably scared him!
- Fixed: Completing the Leon quest as Leon's or Leah's slave will now correctly set the "quest done" flag, allowing traps and other DCL features to resume.
- Fixed: Prison: The "display girl" will now wear her yoke correctly.
- Fixed: Prison: The dreaded gap in the mines has been filled by the Imperial Corps of Engineers.
- Fixed: When you ask Sasha to exchange your yoke, she will no longer put ankle cuffs in addition to the hobble skirts on you...which later on would not get removed.
- Fixed: Jack the Belter no longer breaks into a prison just to belt you. Your home is now safe, too!
- Fixed: Surrender: The feature now respects the "Use Vanilla Prisons" control and doesn't always send the player to the DCL prison when surrendering to guards.
- Fixed: The strip function now properly respects the SexLab no-strip keyword.
- Fixed: When cursed traps are disabled, people can no longer endlessly search containers for keys. ?
- Fixed: DCL no longer tries to equip shackles (which require the arm cuffs slot) when arm cuffs are already worn.
- Fixed: When DCL is globally shut down, you will no longer find restraints or dareboxes in chests.
- Fixed: The self-bondage feature will now use available corsets.
- Fixed: Solicitation reward is now calculated correctly.
- Fixed: The customers in Rubber Arrears no longer get frozen by a speed debuff 100 times higher than intended.
- Fixed: Bound girls now properly transfer their belts to the player when appropriate.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves had a missing script property fixed and should actually work now.

Great work so far on the mod.

I had an issue with the Leon quest in beta 1.

Didn't see any comments in beta 2 that any changes were made to Leon quest. 

When I got into the cell where I need to put on party dress, I went through the stripping scene and the items were never taken out of the container and equipped on me.

Was this fixed in Beta 2?  Or is there a workaround?

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I had an issue with the Leon quest in beta 1.

When I got into the cell where I need to put on party dress, I went through the stripping scene and the items were never taken out of the container and equipped on me.

As I try to avoid Kimy's quests (please try to act surprised, as if this is total news for you) I've only played it once.

As far as I remember from 8.5 you have to put on all the obsidian stuff yourself.

a few reports, most carried over from beta1

the first binding given by the rope master is still described as "cuffs"

with "unlock" instead of "untie", and "chains and padlocks" and "restraints key"

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a109dd32fcd612d64ca01bdfe12340d8.png

just made sure i bodyslide everything with "rope"  in its name

and the black palm bug on "tight rope bindings" is still there

whips and chain inn, "extreme bondage dress" (the one from the minigame from tamara in the corner) is missing mouth animation

mouth doesnt open after equipping the dress with a ballgag

laura the locksmith still display 0 gold 0 restraints pop up message, then proceed to successfully unlock everything

Spoiler

image.png.cb0b1bd0a6b2da3ed92252833b0ee534.png

basically stuff that carried over from this post that probably didnt get looked at due to the overwhelming amount of replies to this thread

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

As I try to avoid Kimy's quests (please try to act surprised, as if this is total news for you) I've only played it once.

As far as I remember from 8.5 you have to put on all the obsidian stuff yourself.

The starting obsidian stuff you need to put on to leave the cell never appears in my inventory.  I can't even open the item that says party supplies.  It tells me I can't equip the item.

32 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

It tells me I can't equip the item.

In DCl 8.5 it triggers, when open a chest, where need store a items - items are stored, doors close, package disappears and in inventory shows up obsidian items what need equip.  Maybe reload save before and try again while it happens. Also maybe you have some mods, what block chest activation script. Or just DCL 9.0 bug.