1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Kimy's post is now buried far behind but i think the suggestion was to make new game, wait 30 seconds, save and exit to menu. Start another new game, wait 30 seconds, exit to menu, load game.

In my experience, the issue only ever happens once, when starting a new game. And yes, the workaround for this is just quitting to menu and start another new game.

30 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

ok, dumb question.  where is the wip and chain inn?  like can someone give me a map location and a screen shot?  I'm starting to wonder if I've got another mod that's conflicting with DCL and putting something else where the inn should be

Spoiler

Inns.png.d9b5d88af69324cb428100fe5b76f82e.png

Color marked ones are by severity. Running FNIS or Bodyslide after changing load order has no effect whatsoever, you are wasting time if you always do it like this. FNIS will see what you have installed in the folders, it ignores the load order. (Changing install order could matter!) Deactivating, saving and reactivating a mod just potentially breaks your save, please don't do it.

What i do with new game? Same as with DD4; let mods load for 30 seconds, save and load game. Now it should be playable. Repeat save and load if it doesn't (i might have done this with current playthrough). And yeah MO2 although this doesn't matter to the point.

Kimy's post is now buried far behind but i think the suggestion was to make new game, wait 30 seconds, save and exit to menu. Start another new game, wait 30 seconds, exit to menu, load game.

Additionally what i've seen is that if you press ESC twice, just visiting the MCM and coming back to game acts as "MCM kicker". It initializes some mods that way, so wait 15 seconds, ESC+ESC and wait another 15 seconds in place of those 30 sec waits. This is Skyrim at its finest!

In other words: You will never need to exit Skyrim to get the MCM working. (Unless there's genuinely some conflicting mod that messes up DCL's MCM)

Kimy's suggestion worked.  Thanks for reposting.

I use LAL and addons for it, startup was fine for me just had to give it five minutes waiting for all the stuff to scroll by oh and I have estrus charus installed and estrus too. Getting the EC menu to show requires a save and exit game restart game to see it. My CTD probability according to fnis is 85% probably because of maria eden LE lol.

@Kimy

For some reason, the shine on the black corset suit looks really bronzy with ENB. It doesn't look much better when I look at the nif itself outside of the game either. I'm thinking to switch the cubemap on it to the one from the catsuit - will that be an issue?

Before:

image.thumb.png.336289496d633f8be5c1a0a6e0cb5098.png

After:

image.png.0132f676df553daa47cf4ba5bb4868a7.png

Here's the file I updated:

\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Experimental Latex\Latex Corsetsuit

Latex Corsetsuit.nif

And for anyone - is it just me, or is the spoiler button gone?

I reinstalled the game and There is no mod installed except REQUIRED MODS

but it still not show in MCM most of the time , and my new game always infinite loading when i go out of the room.

I used MO2 to install mod .

has this happened to anyone else?

help me thanks~~~~

Using beta 9 and arousal based body resizing is not working? I have it checked in the menu but it doesn't do anything. I have sexlab aroused redux installed.

Did you build your main body and all your installed armors (nexus mods etc...) with morphs enabled in Bodyslide? (Batch build does all that in 1 go) You also need XPMSE skeleton for that.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:43 AM, Kimy said:

For those of you having the MCM issue:

That's really a known problem that occurs every now and then with larger mods.

Here is the workaround for it. Works really 100% of the time. At least for me.

1. Start a new game.

2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.

3. Quit to menu.

4. Start another new game.

5. Enjoy.

The solution proposed by Kimy always work with a 100% security. Is very easy:

Start a New Game and wait 30 seconds while the scripts make the initialization.

If you not have Cursed Loot in the MCM exit to the Main Menu without close the the game.

Start a New Game again and surely you go to have the MCM.

The problem is caused by an interlock in the initialization of the scripts. I examine the code and find a posible solution but must be revised by @Kimy because the initialization of DCUR is gigantic and very complex.

I remove some lines in the function SetVariables of dcur_mcmconfig with a lot of explanations for developers.

dcur_mcmconfig.psc

I made the change over the code of Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 1 but the problem seems to be present in DCUR 8.5 and the posible solution seems to be the same.

I think these characters are linked to DCL: the Imperial guards in Helgen Keep are all female, but they all speak with a male voice.

They're dead, I know, but you can use raise zombie on them, then enslave them with PAHE. At that moment, you hear them talk in a male voice. (I wanted to punish the thieving Imperial Guard by selling her as a slave to Chloe, same for the one in Honeybrew Meadery.)

(It is of course a cheat that you can enslave zombies, that become real people.)

I am running the DCL 9 Beta with about 75 total game mods.  I noticed something odd inn the "Escape Room" quest.   All the equipping of devices and use of furniture went smoothly and the game action there was smooth and prompt.  The weird part was when the rape traps were triggered.  A man  popped in and the characters froze (as they do for the start of a sexlab scene) and  ....  nothing else, they just stand there.  By the time I noticed it would not be playing an animation (maybe 20 sec later) my character could move again and went on with the room quest.  She triggered several more traps and soon the room was getting crowded (6 naked guys looking disappointed).  On a couple of the last rape traps, when my character had on just one or two restraints, the sex animations did play.  So apparently the problem was with finding proper animations when many restraints are worn.  I don't think I have a script lag problem -- like I said all action was prompt and I don't use too many other mods.

I liked this quest I think it was a great use for the new furniture devices.

6 hours ago, rjn said:

I am running the DCL 9 Beta with about 75 total game mods.  I noticed something odd inn the "Escape Room" quest.   All the equipping of devices and use of furniture went smoothly and the game action there was smooth and prompt.  The weird part was when the rape traps were triggered.  A man  popped in and the characters froze (as they do for the start of a sexlab scene) and  ....  nothing else, they just stand there.  By the time I noticed it would not be playing an animation (maybe 20 sec later) my character could move again and went on with the room quest.  She triggered several more traps and soon the room was getting crowded (6 naked guys looking disappointed).  On a couple of the last rape traps, when my character had on just one or two restraints, the sex animations did play.  So apparently the problem was with finding proper animations when many restraints are worn.  I don't think I have a script lag problem -- like I said all action was prompt and I don't use too many other mods.

I liked this quest I think it was a great use for the new furniture devices.

I don't know, I did that minigame countless times (??) and, each time that trap triggered, everything worked properly.

Maybe you have something wrong with your SexLab/DD/DCL settings and/or installation. ??‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

What is this escape room quest you speak of?

A minigame at the Whip & Chain Inn. ?

?

I'm having fairly regular CTD. I have a mod called Whiterun Mansion. The CTD happens in front of the home while walking, running, or horse riding. The last line is always "[Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()." The workaround in game seams to be to avoid a particular area in front of the house. Does anyone have any ideas.