Since converting with CAO and installing the DCL beta, a few items like the steel yoke, prisoner chains and hood with open eyes have gone invisible again. I remember there was a bodyslide patch for the current version of DCL, can I assume that when this comes out of beta and there is an official conversion, that will be fixed? I can deal with it for now if I know it won't be permanent. Bodyslide is so incredibly confusing to me to try and go in there and fix it myself.

36 minutes ago, serranna said:

Since converting with CAO and installing the DCL beta, a few items like the steel yoke, prisoner chains and hood with open eyes have gone invisible again. I remember there was a bodyslide patch for the current version of DCL, can I assume that when this comes out of beta and there is an official conversion, that will be fixed? I can deal with it for now if I know it won't be permanent. Bodyslide is so incredibly confusing to me to try and go in there and fix it myself.

prisoner chains at least aren't in DCL, it's in DD and shouldn't be invisible. try rebuilding the DD outfits in bodyslide.

there's no new outfits with DCL 9.0 that I've seen (in bodyslide anyway), so the DCL 8.5 bodyslides will work to overwrite the outfits. get the 3bbb link from my troubleshooting post, or copy the caliente tools folder from the SE version of DCL.

but yes, i'll be checking DCL outfits as i work on the conversion.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

prisoner chains at least aren't in DCL, it's in DD and shouldn't be invisible. try rebuilding the DD outfits in bodyslide.

there's no new outfits with DCL 9.0 that I've seen (in bodyslide anyway), so the DCL 8.5 bodyslides will work to overwrite the outfits. get the 3bbb link from my troubleshooting post, or copy the caliente tools folder from the SE version of DCL.

but yes, i'll be checking DCL outfits as i work on the conversion.

Well that's quite odd because the prisoner chains, yoke and everything else mentioned were working fine before installing DCL beta. At least I'm pretty sure they were, when I browse with addmenuitem, there are multiples of each item and I know at least some of them worked, and still do, it's just the ones DCL traps specifically equip are invisible. I have re-run bodyslide multiple times to the same effect.

I'm not quite sure what 3BBB is, but I'll try that link. I have already installed the original DCL 8.5 bodyslides to fix the clothes sold by the dollmaker, but it didn't fix the invisible restraints.

Either way, I don't plan to roll back to 8.5 anytime soon, so if the 3BBB download doesn't fix it I'm not going to worry about it unless it persists after the final release. There are some mods I can't uninstall (Abduction, Devious Framework, and some armor mods) because they are are holding my save files hostage. At that point I'm going to blow up my game and reinstall all mods from scratch on a clean install of Skyrim.

16 hours ago, bardak2015 said:

Who went through the ropes, how did you go from Markarth to Dawnstar? No desire to jump 2 hours

54 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

I cheated and used the COC command: hit ~ to open console commands and then type in COC dawnstarDCURdollmakershouse. Should put you right inside her house.

If you feel like cheating, but in a more immersive way (??), you could use a coc command to teleport and then wait for half a day or so.

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

I cheated and used the COC command: hit ~ to open console commands and then type in COC dawnstarDCURdollmakershouse. Should put you right inside her house.

Same. The distance is way too much to safely cross, and beyond boring. I had followers & slaves for fighting, but I wasn't interested in it.

6 hours ago, serranna said:

Do you have beast refits or devices for males installed? They are known to cause device bugs - try without?

Bug report for Cursed Collar:

Spoiler

After completing the quest and escaping the prison and finding the soul gem that releases you, three things were not removed: the leg cuffs, the anal plug, and the vaginal piercings.  The first one is really the only problem.  Universal keys don't work on it, and I didn't yet want to use Free Me! in case there was a continuation to Bound In Skyrim after Cursed Collar.

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Bug report for Cursed Collar:

Hide contents

After completing the quest and escaping the prison and finding the soul gem that releases you, three things were not removed: the leg cuffs, the anal plug, and the vaginal piercings.  The first one is really the only problem.  Universal keys don't work on it, and I didn't yet want to use Free Me! in case there was a continuation to Bound In Skyrim after Cursed Collar.

Thats not a bug it`s intentional.

You kann remove these Part at a Blacksmith ( for Cap's of Course ). Think back was Sheo say's after he releases You.  At my last Journey these Parts are High Security Item's. 

Bug report for standard traps, it ignores blocking of belts, bras, corsets, but also won't equip blindfolds, gags, or wrist restraints if they're enabled. When using explosive traps I've had to press space to cycle the animation forward most of the time since it gets stuck.

4 hours ago, Vampir2005 said:

Thats not a bug it`s intentional.

You kann remove these Part at a Blacksmith ( for Cap's of Course ). Think back was Sheo say's after he releases You.  At my last Journey these Parts are High Security Item's. 

I dunno, the last time I ran the Cursed Collar quest chain, everything was removed at the conclusion of the quest. At least, I remember so.

Interesting note, I just started a new game and did not have the issue with the missing menu I had last time.

The difference is that this time I was not using Sex Lab Animation Loader and Billyy's SLAL Animations.

I wonder if one of those mods caused a conflict.

I also re-downloaded the mod and did a fresh install.

Loved the Whip and Chain shop.

Keep up the great work.

5 hours ago, Seph64 said:

I dunno, the last time I ran the Cursed Collar quest chain, everything was removed at the conclusion of the quest. At least, I remember so.

The quest items are removed, but there is MCM configurable end "reward" that is high security restraints. Don't remember piercings being part of those though.

And similar to other reports, i have seen several items that act like normal armor or jewelry where you can just unequip them and you get no struggle dialogs at all. Most often they were arm or leg cuffs i guess. They were cursed traps i think.

I tested the Leon and Leah from the auction house and everything is working fine.

Is there a MCM section for Dominant Follower like there was in 8.5?

Where you can set the chance your follower notices you taking the key and picking the lock. There is no area to set the number of combinations per tick.

I don't see a section where you can set the difficulty.  I have tried about 20 times and was not able to steal the key?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The quest items are removed, but there is MCM configurable end "reward" that is high security restraints. Don't remember piercings being part of those though.

And similar to other reports, i have seen several items that act like normal armor or jewelry where you can just unequip them and you get no struggle dialogs at all. Most often they were arm or leg cuffs i guess. They were cursed traps i think.

If I remember correctly, I think the cursed plugs stay in.  From 8.5 you can just remove them normally after high security items are gone.  I am not sure about 9.0.  I haven't tried it yet in 9.0.

16 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Just a suggestion for the Whip and Chain Inn, is it possible to have a drop box where you can store your keys out front and maybe have the Bouncer offer to sell you either a dress or a set of handcuffs out front if you don’t have any, please?

Maybe for an extra 50 gold, the guard can store your gear.  This could also include them to make sure you have the proper attire to enter.  This can be included in the 50 gold, or if you already have no keys or gear this can be charged separately.

Separate fees for the type of service needed to enter.

50 gold entrance fee if have no keys and arms bound.

100 gold to have guard store gear/keys so you can get in.

150 gold to have guard store gear/keys + lock proper restraints on you.  Warning, they may lock more than the minimum.

The guard may also require a special service (hint) to get your stuff back.

Ok quick question, is there anything after Cursed Collar in the Bound In Skyrim arc? I just finished that finally and Melanie doesn’t seem to have anything to say, not even a “sorry I got you locked in inescapable bondage and chastity... twice.” ?

I’m gonna go try and speak to the dollmaker next. I’m fine if it’s done, I’m just not sure if it’s broken again like after supply and demand did.

oh and I think the bet on sex game in the Whip and Chain inn is problematic as Christa went through her dialogue and nothing happened. The guys just stood there, the carpets under the girls flickered for a second, and then bupkiss.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:07 AM, Zaflis said:

Well, I guess it is a good thing I never tried out that option. Because, lol, that doesn't sound rewarding at all.

23 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

Because, lol, that doesn't sound rewarding at all.

Well... this is good reward: you can spend alot of money to take it out and then you can sell for some coins) /i forgot - after blacksmith removes a high security restraints - those disappear or left into inventory/

UPD: for BDSM lovers this is good reward - left on high security restraints. I am bondage (BDSM) lover.

@kimy  I'm trying to edit the nif file for the large ebonite ball gag in the BRR bsa (I want the ball a bit bigger), but I can't find it.  The normal one is named 'GagEboniteHarnessBigBall.'  I can't find anything by that name in the BRR bsa.  Is it under a different name? or maybe the gag sized is changed via script?

EDIT:

figured it out.  see my next past for details