48 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Is it under a different name?

To find something you need find this item id into game, then check esp with xedit, found match armor addon and there is path to nif file in game.

Not sure what is brr but i think you found that nif into DD 5.0. Just my intuitive.

@Kimy

How about a collar that forces you to go to specific location you wont get from before "helping" a certain amount of npcs ? lets say... 50 ?

Or chastity set that wont unlock until you give certain amount of blow jobs, lets call it training chastity kit.

heck, combine those two!

yea an apprentice collar that takes you... for your new education...

get some proper education there, and the training kit will help you with practice in the real world out there.

i'd still add the training kit as standalone gear as well.

mouth skills have to be learnt and practiced long and often

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

To find something you need find this item id into game, then check esp with xedit, found match armor addon and there is path to nif file in game.

Not sure what is brr but i think you found that nif into DD 5.0. Just my intuitive.

Elsidia, BRR is beast race refits, which is a bsa file included in DD as of 5.0.  I extracted the nif files from the bsa, but there isn't one for the large ball gag, though I figured out why.

@Kimy I found the answer to my question; it is done with scripts (99% sure).  When I edited the niff file for the regular sized black ebonite ball gag, the changes showed up on the large one.  That would also explain why all the gags from DCL that use the large ball gag model (premium line gag for instance) are invisible on my kitty.  The model doesn't exist for beast races.  No idea why BRR's original authors did it that way, but I'm guessing it was probably because the expression had to be edited for each race and they didn't want to do it 12-16 times over for each combination of race, gender and gag. 

wouldn't blame you if you put off fixing the invisible DCL gags for beast races.  It sounds like a lot of work for little payoff

20 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

The model doesn't exist for beast races. 

You don't try to add to model beast race? I'm not professional, but don't think that different races have different expressions. Maybe not so bad at least? Also as i heard about expressions it's from racemenu mod in SE version. That means DD only use expressions from another mod.

How about adding an event when you go to sleep on the bed in the whip and chain in?

After all, wouldn't you want to tie up a sleeping beauty in an establishment called the whip and chain?

This could be something as simple as triggering a cursed loot event, or something else that you come up with.

Updated bug report for cursed collar.

I know it is supposed to remove everything but the vaginal and anal plugs and the piercing.  It then puts a high security collar, bra, and belt on.

All of that worked normally for me, except below.

In addition, I was stuck with the cursed harness on me and could not get it off.

Fortunately I saved before touching gem.  I reloaded game and had following results.

2nd time I had the cursed arm cuffs on as well.

3rd time I had the cursed belt on instead of the high security one.

4th time everything came off and quest ended as it was supposed to.

Also, are we supposed to go back to Melanie after quest is completed?  Nothing came up like it did when I completed the bound queen quest.

@Xuvish That it does what you see could result from script lag. This depends on your hardware and mods you have installed, many things could conflict that are out of Kimy's control. It is possible that DCL isn't using the latest DD5 API well on device removal though.

We don't have info yet on what should happen after Cursed Collar, waiting on Kimy's info on it. Or it's simply not done yet as this is only first beta of the version 9. As even to get past the Supply and Demand we need console command so we are treading beyond the work-in-progress line.

As for the furniture removal question i'm not sure, look in DD's MCM for the furniture key and see if it does anything.

Small bug report for the 9.0 beta: A normal trap event equipped a chastity belt + vaginal primitive plug + vaginal grand soulgem plug. No anal plug. The grand soul gem plug was 'fake' equipped. I could just click it and it would unequip. However, it seems like it somehow still was equipped, because clicking it again equips it without opening the normal message box first.

Testing this out now and I removed two mods just in case, get stripped again and slaverun reloaded since I didn't like how it drastically change the game world. So I see some mention of the whip and chain inn... is there a LAL start for this or is it added onto the captured princess option? I think I read something about an escape room here?

I'm trying the beta 9 and I have travelers of skyrim installed so an npc from that mod comes running up to my char and sends me off to be dominated by leah but she won't screw my character. I think there is some kind of dialogue that is supposed to happen with leah after ending up in that bed in the basement with her standing on the other side of a jail door but nothing happens. I did indeed run fnis and checked SLAL many times in game etc. so is this unfinished stuff or is there a bug?

Question: Does anyone know if the DCL beta or even DD has any conflicts with the Immersive Citizens mod? I just found that mod on the nexus and want to try it out if there are no issues with compatibility. I know that DCL makes some minor changes to the towns by adding furniture and there's also the new Inn. The mod page discusses potential incompatibility issues with places that modify those locations.

14 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

But patience is the key for the fun.

Can't wait when will not bugged official version to play it. Can't test it, because i'm on SSE and also even if i convert it to SSE (i can), then there will be more convert bugs and also this mod is so great that i can't afford spoil it in bugged version.

Ok, I have a question about how Leon and Leah are suppose to work (using 9.0 beta). 

So, was testing if mods are working, got defeated by bandits, Simple Slavery event triggered. On auction, my character was bought by Leah, which in turn triggered Sanguine Debauchery enslaved event. She gagged my character, bound in latex jacket and well, mostly stood in auction house talking from time to time. 

So my question is - does Leah have some sort of house or hideout where she is suppose to take enslaved player or is she suppose to stay wherever she happens to be at the time? Or did SD event somehow broke her? I was getting Leah specific messages like "Leah will add bindings from time to time to make things more fun" and such, so her scripts seemed to be working

20 minutes ago, Aerth said:

Ok, I have a question about how Leon and Leah are suppose to work (using 9.0 beta). 

So, was testing if mods are working, got defeated by bandits, Simple Slavery event triggered. On auction, my character was bought by Leah, which in turn triggered Sanguine Debauchery enslaved event. She gagged my character, bound in latex jacket and well, mostly stood in auction house talking from time to time. 

So my question is - does Leah have some sort of house or hideout where she is suppose to take enslaved player or is she suppose to stay wherever she happens to be at the time? Or did SD event somehow broke her? I was getting Leah specific messages like "Leah will add bindings from time to time to make things more fun" and such, so her scripts seemed to be working

I literally just posted about that a few posts up.

Hi there @Kimy, I recently discovered a mod which spawns an invisible npc that sets up random traps around dungeons, I noticed a slight use of devious device here but is only limited to cuffs, gag, and blindfold and the rest are not yet included. I was wondering if you are gonna be able to use this technique in order to add some flavors to your mod by trying to apply physical traps instead of magical random number generator. The mechanics is spawning your own invisible & invincible unit to roam randomly around the dungeon and caves while laying magical traps in forms of bear traps, pressure plate, runes which will make exploration of the dungeon itself to be a very tricky experience, and if you fail to notice the traps, that is when devious devices attack your unsuspecting dragonborn into devious perils.

The mod I am referring to is: 

cc:

this is made by JimmyJimJim

I really see a big potential if ever you implement his or her mod mechanics into yours / It is also great if you team up and make another mod that focuses on devious devices related consequences. This is not a bug related report for the dcl but I just posted it here in case it might help you think of adding this feature in future updates ^_^

Combat Surrender flaw but not a bug:

During the combat surrender the captors / rapist are pacified. After the scene is done, they return to normal. Because there is no delay until the next script is executed, they immediatly are able to attack again. In legendary difficulty this will result in an instant death again. Without scriptlag, the second trigger of combat surrender will play, after the first one did his job and maybe started the left in the wilderness outcome. Because the rapescene now cannot start it is possible to have another outcome. What happend to my toon today was first time left in the wilderness and the second time I was sent to Simple Slavery, because one of the bandits was able to hit me with his Greatsword again.

I would like to suggest a grace period before the pacified enemies are able to attack again. Maybe just give them a few seconds before they are able to attack again to make sure, there is no second death in short order.

regards

Rogwar

Edit: horrible typos after far to much Skyrim ;)

Found what I assume is a minor bug.

When the heavy yoke gets unlocked by an NPC using "Can you help me out of this yoke please" dialogue, it consumes 1 hand restraints key. If you manage to unlock it yourself or if you unlock it from another NPC/follower, it will consume 2 standard restraints keys.

Edit: Another likely bug found just now. When I used a universal key, it did not remove the slave chastity belt my character was wearing (intended I assume) however, it did remove the plugs (unintended I assume).

11 hours ago, serranna said:

Edit: Another likely bug found just now. When I used a universal key, it did not remove the slave chastity belt my character was wearing (intended I assume) however, it did remove the plugs (unintended I assume).

I *think*, but haven't been able to confirm, that attempts to remove all devices like that are failing on devices which have a timer that hasn't elapsed.   I've had similar things happen at the end of A Little Bondage Adventure a couple of times.

Which reminds me... would love to have an MCM switch to disable those timers or change the probability of them happening.   They're happening far too frequently of late.  But I think that's a DD option, not a DCL one, because I'm getting them from other mods with DD5 as well.

Updated MCM menu not showing bug report on Version 9. 

Earlier I mentioned that SL animation loader may conflict with it.  It does not appear to be the case.  I did not have it installed and the MCM menu did not show up.

Also, I have Deviously Enslaved (DE) installed.

When I use DCL V0, DE's MCM menu also disappears.

I use the procedure where you exit game, deactivate the ESPs, run FNIS, load game, save game, active the ESPs, run FNIS, load game, wait for menus to appear, then save game.

After doing that, both MCM menus appear.

I am using MO2 if that makes a difference.

Anyone else having issues with other MCM menus not appearing?

Version 8.5 everything works fine.

Keep up with good work.

25 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I use the procedure where you exit game, deactivate the ESPs, run FNIS, load game, save game, active the ESPs, run FNIS, load game, wait for menus to appear, then save game.

Color marked ones are by severity. Running FNIS or Bodyslide after changing load order has no effect whatsoever, you are wasting time if you always do it like this. FNIS will see what you have installed in the folders, it ignores the load order. (Changing install order could matter!) Deactivating, saving and reactivating a mod just potentially breaks your save, please don't do it.

What i do with new game? Same as with DD4; let mods load for 30 seconds, save and load game. Now it should be playable. Repeat save and load if it doesn't (i might have done this with current playthrough). And yeah MO2 although this doesn't matter to the point.

Kimy's post is now buried far behind but i think the suggestion was to make new game, wait 30 seconds, save and exit to menu. Start another new game, wait 30 seconds, exit to menu, load game.

Additionally what i've seen is that if you press ESC twice, just visiting the MCM and coming back to game acts as "MCM kicker". It initializes some mods that way, so wait 15 seconds, ESC+ESC and wait another 15 seconds in place of those 30 sec waits. This is Skyrim at its finest!

In other words: You will never need to exit Skyrim to get the MCM working. (Unless there's genuinely some conflicting mod that messes up DCL's MCM)

58 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Color marked ones are by severity. Running FNIS or Bodyslide after changing load order has no effect whatsoever, you are wasting time if you always do it like this. FNIS will see what you have installed in the folders, it ignores the load order. (Changing install order could matter!) Deactivating, saving and reactivating a mod just potentially breaks your save, please don't do it.

What i do with new game? Same as with DD4; let mods load for 30 seconds, save and load game. Now it should be playable. Repeat save and load if it doesn't (i might have done this with current playthrough). And yeah MO2 although this doesn't matter to the point.

Kimy's post is now buried far behind but i think the suggestion was to make new game, wait 30 seconds, save and exit to menu. Start another new game, wait 30 seconds, exit to menu, load game.

Additionally what i've seen is that if you press ESC twice, just visiting the MCM and coming back to game acts as "MCM kicker". It initializes some mods that way, so wait 15 seconds, ESC+ESC and wait another 15 seconds in place of those 30 sec waits. This is Skyrim at its finest!

In other words: You will never need to exit Skyrim to get the MCM working. (Unless there's genuinely some conflicting mod that messes up DCL's MCM)

Thanks for the advice.  I will do that next time I start a new game.