Is the Leon/Leah quest repeatable?

If not, I have an idea to have it be repeatable.

Example,

If you escape Leon Leah, you get slavery withdrawal after a number of days set in MCM.  You would then have a dialogue option to ask who ever enslaved you to enslave you again.  So if you were enslaved by Leah the first time, you could only ask her to enslave you again.

Or you could ad this option to any follower.

49 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Is the Leon/Leah quest repeatable?

In DCL 8.5 - not

In DCL 9.0 beta 1 - Leon's quest is rework and as i hear - dominated is repeatable.

If you want Dominated quest repeat into DCL 8.5 - you can buy Sasha as follower - make her as your Master. After you escape from her you can any time make her as Domina again.

3 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I tried the beta version and don't see a MCM menu.

Yes this was a new game.

I waited 2 minutes, no new menus.

I exited game completely and loaded save.  No menu.

I did a quick save and no menu.

Any suggestions?

You need to disable the mod, enter the game, save, then reenable the mod, and then wait 5 - 10 minutes.

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

With the prison changes added to 9.0, do we need Prison overhaul Patched still?

PoP was never needed, it's completely optional mod for different experience and different prison. This beta 9 for Dagonar prison aims to add new things to it, do have a go to see how it works for you but keep a manual save from before being imprisoned. It's the first build of DCL 9 and there may be bugs. That is why it's important to get those bug reports now.

From what i've gathered, first day should go fine but after that it could go haywire in a few ways.

Combat surrender got stuck. I had autorun on while a bear and spriggan ambushed during bondage adventure. Since my controls were disabled i couldn't stop myself from running forward, combat rape didn't happen due to chastity and spriggan kept just following me while i had compass now permanently disabled. This was only fixable with game load.

Other than that i was put strict hobble dress on for the walk and i don't think it's appropriate to make player go through such a distance at this slow pace. Used carryweight and speedmult commands to counter speed back to 100.

Not sure if this is a DDC or DCL issue, or an interaction issue between the two, and it's probably already reported, but twice now when putting my PC into one of the pillories around the tree in Whiterun, I've had a rape event trigger and when the rape event was finished, it left me released from the pillory visually (it's actually completely gone), able to walk around and the like, but trying to interact with anything using E results in the pillory escape menu, so *something* still thinks I'm in there.   The second time it happened, I was unable to actually to successfully escape for the entire time and when the 6 hours was up, it "released" me, but instead left me *in* a pillory where I was standing, and unable to do anything at all, player controls completely locked.  I had to load an older save to fix it.

I found the Whip and Chain Inn, but it does not show up as part of my Bound in Skryrim ques list.

I completed supply and demand.  

At what point does it show up in the Bound in Skyrim?

Does the Dollmaker send you on a quest, or do you get a letter from a courier?

Also, how do I get the Bound Queen book or start the quest?

I can't seem to advance after I completed Supply and Demand in the Bound in Skyrim quest line.

@Xuvish Look back a couple pages for the console command, i wrote it bolded with large font so it can't be missed. It will continue the story from Supply and Demand as it's currently not working yet. (Will lead to the inn, bound queen and cursed collar but that's as far as it goes for now).

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@Xuvish Look back a couple pages for the console command, i wrote it bolded with large font so it can't be missed. It will continue the story from Supply and Demand as it's currently not working yet. (Will lead to the inn, bound queen and cursed collar but that's as far as it goes for now).

I found the post.  Thanks for your help.  I will try tomorrow.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, VorlonAD said:

A few days ago I decided to get arrested to try the prison changes, this produced some eyebrow raising results as killing many citizens of Whiterun and getting a 12,000+ bounty resulted in getting a slapped wrist and being told not to do it again. Being told I would be sold into slavery, nothing happened, I have Simple Slavery plus plus 6.3.3 installed and I can get sold into slavery, the DCL MCM says it has found Simple Slavery but I am not sure if this was supposed to trigger Simple Slavery or Leon whom I had not spoken to yet and there isn't a slavery option in the consequences section of the MCM. Got locked in the pillory for a few hours. Let go after sex, locked in restraints. It felt like every option but being sent to prison came up. In the end I set the prison option in consequences to 100 and all the others to 0 but even with these settings I was still getting random results, though I did eventually get sent to prison. As a separate test I set the prison option in consequences to 100 and all the others to 0 and got arrested for indecency but still got random outcomes.

DCURConfig.json 9.87 kB · 0 downloads

I too am getting this peculiar behavior when getting arrested, in my case while trying the Public Indecency triggers. Seems like this is some kind of undocumented and unconfigurable feature.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'll be doing that next (setstage dcur_twac_questarc 0)

, once I got this mail order bride from AYGAS delivered.

Question: is it normal that between Supply and Demand, even when I haven't used the console command yet, that DCL still considers me as being on a quest?

[DCUR] Conflicting quest running or player is enslaved - Cursed Loot Event aborted.

Question 2: how do I use the Wall Shackles Kit? I already went to the W&C Inn and bought those, but there's no user manual.

Other than that, I'm still freezing up with Leon's quest, never managed to play it. Each time I'm supposed to be sent to the new location, the game freezes. (Too much to load? I have Safeteload, crash fixes (v12) & Load Game CTD Fix.)

Note: it's my brand new character for DCL9.0.

Kimy: tiny questline help error during Courrier in Chains:

It's not in Windhelm (just under the header), it's still in Whiterun (as written in the objectives).

20201211115509_1.jpg

I got a question for the Damsel in Distress quest that has a chance to occur when you experience a cursed loot event; is one of the head restraints a varient of the Balloon Hood?

My current character is a Kha'jiit, so obviously not everything is gonna "work", especially items not refitted in through the inclusion of the Beast Race Refit included in DD5.

I only ask this because, after reloading from a previous save (since I didn't want to do the DiD quest with an absent head), an NPC placed a Balloon Hood on my head and it gave me the invisible head issue.

Might be an issue for Beast Races with the DiD quest restraints? I guess anyone playing a Beast Race may want to leave the chances of DiD to start at 0%.

ScreenShot9.jpg

1 hour ago, Seph64 said:

I got a question for the Damsel in Distress quest that has a chance to occur when you experience a cursed loot event; is one of the head restraints a varient of the Balloon Hood?

My current character is a Kha'jiit, so obviously not everything is gonna "work", especially items not refitted in through the inclusion of the Beast Race Refit included in DD5.

I only ask this because, after reloading from a previous save (since I didn't want to do the DiD quest with an absent head), an NPC placed a Balloon Hood on my head and it gave me the invisible head issue.

Might be an issue for Beast Races with the DiD quest restraints? I guess anyone playing a Beast Race may want to leave the chances of DiD to start at 0%.

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.jpg

Sent a PM to Kimy about getting that solved.

Alright so i am on SE, but I got the beta converted and I see a problem. Specifically the missing leg, and wrists. This may be an SE specific problem, but since I dont have LE set up I would like to see if anyone would want to confirm it for LE. It seems to happen with the Mage dress you find in Helgan. 

ScreenShot7.png.e17460c62663e9ff6fca7ddf5b6efe63.png

27 minutes ago, indolu said:

Alright so i am on SE, but I got the beta converted and I see a problem. Specifically the missing leg, and wrists. This may be an SE specific problem, but since I dont have LE set up I would like to see if anyone would want to confirm it for LE. It seems to happen with the Mage dress you find in Helgan. 

ScreenShot7.png.e17460c62663e9ff6fca7ddf5b6efe63.png

That is SE specific and one of the things I'll address in the conversion.

For now, follow the steps I have here to fix it yourself.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/88/?tab=comments#comment-2944414