Quick questions.

1.)  The non-heel rubber socks, that don't elevate the player, why do they cause you to "trip over your heels"?

2.)  Anyone know of an alternative to SexLab for detecting High Heels in use during sex, that spell check is horrible, ruins the events of DCL when nothing lines up, since I think DD has the only items currently in use for high heels.

Not sure how I did it or when, but using Touch of Control on the Dollmaker and SLEN's sex, she's now a "Friend" and somehow she dropped her shop key, so I was actually able to take stuff out of everything that said I could (that wasn't stealing), not sure if that is a good/bad thing, but I did find 30k+ in the containers allowing stuff to be taken not marked as Stealing.  She also left the shop by using the bedroom (which opens to a wall) at 11:23PM.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

She also left the shop by using the bedroom (which opens to a wall) at 11:23PM.

I can only say about this thing - she always left shop in night - goes to sleep. But if you stay a few minutes in shop she returns back. Also in deep night she not sell items.

House is build in that way that there no door hole but it's only visual bug.

10 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Quick questions.

1.)  The non-heel rubber socks, that don't elevate the player, why do they cause you to "trip over your heels"?

2.)  Anyone know of an alternative to SexLab for detecting High Heels in use during sex, that spell check is horrible, ruins the events of DCL when nothing lines up, since I think DD has the only items currently in use for high heels.

Not sure how I did it or when, but using Touch of Control on the Dollmaker and SLEN's sex, she's now a "Friend" and somehow she dropped her shop key, so I was actually able to take stuff out of everything that said I could (that wasn't stealing), not sure if that is a good/bad thing, but I did find 30k+ in the containers allowing stuff to be taken not marked as Stealing.  She also left the shop by using the bedroom (which opens to a wall) at 11:23PM.

GuruSR.

1. Because there isn't currently a distinction between heeled devious boots and non-heeled devious boots. You will notice the same in mods like YPS fashion, or DBA, that change your speed / train your feet when wearing heels, they generally check for HDTHeels effect, NioHH transformation, or zad_DeviousBoots keyword, basically because they were written when the only devious boots were heeled, and noone thought to change anything once they weren't all as such.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Just consider oily rubber as slippery. I wonder how long it would remain oily though when pressed against grass or gravel for long ;)

Well, it may be magical oil, or cursed oil. lol

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

against grass or gravel for long

22 minutes ago, Mikasa es Tukasa said:

Well, it may be magical oil, or cursed oil. lol

To expand this - grass is slippery itself, but gravel is pain for naked legs (rubber not count) and also you try step so carefully that you have bigger chance to slip)

6 hours ago, Tenri said:

1. Because there isn't currently a distinction between heeled devious boots and non-heeled devious boots. You will notice the same in mods like YPS fashion, or DBA, that change your speed / train your feet when wearing heels, they generally check for HDTHeels effect, NioHH transformation, or zad_DeviousBoots keyword, basically because they were written when the only devious boots were heeled, and noone thought to change anything once they weren't all as such.

Actually, that was for both 1 and 2, but has anyone done this alteration to the testing for Sexlab script to improve the checking?  I guess from the looks of it there was/is no "high heel" keyword that states it IS a high heel?  I know the HDT Heel system is a plugin, so how is it doing it?

GuruSR.

14 minutes ago, Gopherj said:

I've lost Chloe. I dismissed her as follower, and she "returned home". I have no idea where home is for her though. Trying to complete her quest line. I went back to the Helgen Keep where she is originally found, but she isn't there.

check dawnstar

I just started new game and chose the captured princess start. All went good till the riften's safehouse. The problem is that when i am going down to the safehouse in riften there is a vampire dog that just wont let me go through and instantly kills me. Is it the way it suposed to be? Am i doing something wrong?

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Actually, that was for both 1 and 2, but has anyone done this alteration to the testing for Sexlab script to improve the checking?  I guess from the looks of it there was/is no "high heel" keyword that states it IS a high heel?  I know the HDT Heel system is a plugin, so how is it doing it?

GuruSR.

Either an item has the HDT HH spell effect attached to it if it uses HDT HH, or the objects mesh has a NiO offset applied to it, you can check for and disable/enable both of them through scripts though the exact method I am unsure of without digging through the scripts again.

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

Either an item has the HDT HH spell effect attached to it if it uses HDT HH, or the objects mesh has a NiO offset applied to it, you can check for and disable/enable both of them through scripts though the exact method I am unsure of without digging through the scripts again.

Ah, so having to pull the boot slot out to see if there is an HDT HH Spell effect on it, they really didn't do that all that user friendly did they.  The NiO offset would also need the boot, I guess, didn't say which mesh the offset is on, unless it is the actor itself.

GuruSR.

Just a thought on the MCM, I know it's "nearing filled", but as a thought about General -> Eligible Containers, if the vars are Int (and hopefully not Bool), you could use a drop list for the items and offer "Disabled" (0), "All" (1) and "Locked" (2) for the various containers that are able to.  You'd merely gain 1 extra space in that MCM, but you'd also add functionality.

GuruSR.

40 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, so having to pull the boot slot out to see if there is an HDT HH Spell effect on it, they really didn't do that all that user friendly did they.  The NiO offset would also need the boot, I guess, didn't say which mesh the offset is on, unless it is the actor itself.

GuruSR.

To check for HDT HH you can check the actor for the HDT HH magic effect you don't have to grab the boot itself, but you need to either have the spell effect as a property of the checking script (hard dependency) or import it to the script at runtime to check for it (soft dependency).

The check for NiO is done on the actor as well and is a little more complicated but can be done using NiOverride global functions without having to import either through properties or at runtime, you just need to make sure NiOverride is installed before running the function. (unless you like having the potential for the script to crash)

To determine if the player is wearing NiO heels, YPS Fashion uses:

If hasNiOverride
    Int isFemale = _actor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
    If NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(_actor, False, isFemale, NINODE_ROOT, "internal") && (PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem)
        Float[] pos = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(_actor, false, isFemale, NINODE_ROOT, "internal")
        if pos[2] >= MCMValues.HeelsMinHeight
             result = true
        endif
    EndIf

EndIf

NINODE_ROOT being the string "NPC" and _actor being the player actor object.

HI, people!

Am I missing something.. again? My character got a Rubber doll collar. In the description (OP here) it says "Your only hope is to find the Dollmaker to lift the collar's spell." Well, I went to Dawnstar, talked to Dollmaker.. and seems like there's no option related to this Rubber doll quest.

I'm confused.. maybe I've understood something wrong?

54 minutes ago, evilblade said:

HI, people!

Am I missing something.. again? My character got a Rubber doll collar. In the description (OP here) it says "Your only hope is to find the Dollmaker to lift the collar's spell." Well, I went to Dawnstar, talked to Dollmaker.. and seems like there's no option related to this Rubber doll quest.

I'm confused.. maybe I've understood something wrong?

The collar will expand or shrink first, that means you get more rubber parts equipped on you or if you keep arousal low then the parts and collar get removed on their own. How long that takes depends on times you set in the MCM but it could take days. The quest should update to send you to dollmaker if you get completely wrapped in rubber.

3 hours ago, setokiaba said:

Question: if I finished the Leon quest and declined being a slave, can I later ask Leon/Leah to be my owner later? I know I can still recruit them as followers but wasn’t sure if you could make yourself their slave again. 

In the current version, no. In previous versions, yes. I'm kinda still waiting for her (Kimy) to bring this feature back. 

Going back into hiding..ta ta.

38 minutes ago, Cole745 said:

In the current version, no. In previous versions, yes. I'm kinda still waiting for her (Kimy) to bring this feature back.

Not sure about those 2 NPC's but the system they use is XDFF. There's a separate mod that extends it so you can set any follower into dom.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7700-more-xdff-rules-for-deviously-cursed-loot-version/

I guess we still feel the system itself is "work in progress" compared to all alternatives such as Devious Followers or Submissive Lola etc...

@Kimy  It seems a bug from 8.3 with locked rubber gloves is still here (original report in spoiler). Basically, item "Rubber gloves (locked)" (dcur_RubberGlovesLockedInventory) lacks a property "mcs" pointing to Master Controller quest - and this property is used in item script.

Spoiler

Bugs aside, I had a thought - there are too few functionally unique items - and most of them are collars. How about expanding it? Like, change a Slave Gag to function as a Slave Collar, not unlocking until conditions are met. This way, unlocking a plug actually makes a difference. Same can be done to make more items with prefixes, like Whore Mittens, or Slut Blindfold, and so on. Also, more timed restraints would be fun, but as I understand it, it either requires doing them by hand like existing ones, or waiting until next DDi release, as current doesn't support them without patches. And speaking of timed restraints - how about equipping aforementioned Rubber Gloves (specifically, Rubber Gloves with D-links) with timed lockshield? It can be truly devious ?