3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

ez a poszt

I installed it ... and such ... and none of the chicks can open their mouths. I copied 1/1.

I don't see any fixes individually.

------

nálam ez a 4,3 verziószámú fut... 5G terhelés ... és egyetlen csaj sem képes kinyitni a száját. Arra gondoltam egy sor javítás érdekes mutatványokat hozott. És amit hozott... a láncok darabokban és a test pontatlan. A csaj állában a golyó és gyűrűt még nem látunk ... csak egy üres hely van. Régen a zabla szemellenzővel és a fülekkel jól nézett ki ... most nem láttam Ilyet. Elég "hibás" látvány. Valami sikertelen. 1/1 lett átmásolva. A sokkal korábbi verzió még működik. A rablánc csörgött és mozgott rendesen ütközésekkel ... 

A következő ha SetUp verzió lesz akkor talán rendben ... Most nem azért ... de a minden egyben a kedvencem ... tényleg! Csak egy ilyen 5G típusú méret esetén a szervező meghal (és nem egyszer) mire szétszortíroz mindent ... és nem az értelmetlen semmittevés a bosszantó ... nem. Az eredménytelenség.

Talán egy BSA / BSL csomagolást kellene csinálni egy izgalmas DLC formában és az mindenkinek tetszene... vagy sem. 

9 minutes ago, Greethings said:

I have it installed .... and such... and neither of the chicks can open his mouth

I play Skyrim SE version and for me DD 4.3 Gag fix: works. Sometimes after sex or speak can broke but not for long time. Later fixing automatically.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Mod gives you time to grow up and also level requirements can be configured in MCM.

The issue was not that the event's weren't happening, it was that they were happening incorrectly.  I would get locked in 4 random restraints with no regard for restraint preferences (yes/no bra/belt, armbinders vs. yolk, ect), despite the fact that I had it set for 1min 2max and "progressive bondage" being ticked.  

past level 3, regular event work as intended.  at level 1&2 it does what I described above

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

It is intended. It was documented in the latest patch notes, since not every little detail can be put on the mod's description, so the result is nobody noticed it XD

Was the issue exactly what I described above?  Also where are the patch notes?  I feel like an idiot for asking, but I can't find a link on the mod page or anywhere else

On 7/26/2020 at 6:27 PM, Elsidia said:

For test i turn off all other events, plant event turn to max rate, only 100% chance for tentacle, minimum aroused need 0 and then in second time after harvest 10 plants it trigger.

I decide to do that because 1) i want to test out if tentacle quest not bugged for me 2) Also maybe bug with animation happens when quest triggers in normal way.

The first time i go the easy way - spawn tentacles in console and put it on.

So I started a new game on the same mo profile (it seemed to take forever to level up !) and turned all options off apart from the parasite. This time, the parasite did not change the default idle, not when I got it nor when I removed it.

So I believe the issue was most likely the one of mod order (sexlab/devious esm's out of order) which didn't flag with me initially when i did the mod load and manifested itself in this odd way as I havent changed anything else.

Thanks for the help on this Zaflis and Elsidia, it was much appreciated  :)

And remember kids, don't forget to run LOOT!!!

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

In the ReadMe file that nobody reads. ?

Ok, so the "problem" I've been having is intentional on your part.  It's just that I wan't aware of the change.  Did you intended >level 3 events to ignore device preferences, min/max restraints per event, and "progressive bondage" MCM options, though?  I feel like they should be adhered to, but also, we only spend like 20 minutes of playtime below level 3, and we can just turn off events below that level anyway.  IDK, at least I now know my game's not broken

26 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Ok, so the "problem" I've been having is intentional on your part.  It's just that I wan't aware of the change.  Did you intended >level 3 events to ignore device preferences, min/max restraints per event, and "progressive bondage" MCM options, though?  I feel like they should be adhered to, but also, we only spend like 20 minutes of playtime below level 3, and we can just turn off events below that level anyway.  IDK, at least I now know my game's not broken

People were having problems getting through the Chloe quest because they were all bound up before they had a chance to start it. Kimy disabled the events if the dragon born was below a certain level to give people a chance to start the Chloe quest properly.  After that level (I believe it is 3) normal events should trigger as expected unless:

Other things that could stop the events:

1. Arousal too low to trigger an event. You can check/set this level in the MCM.

2. You started a DCL quest that disables other events until it is finished. I believe that the Chloe quest, The Cursed Collar Quest, The Bound Queen Quest and maybe others prevent events from happening. I don't know the full list. You can accidentally start the Chloe quest if you read a note found on the noble's body if you use the DCL alt start.

Is there a way for player to check if they are on a quest that disables events? I think it would save some posts in the forum if there were a way players to test this.  Maybe a notification on the Debug screen in the MCM could tell players if events were disabled and why.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Hmm... i try not run LOOT because after run LOOT my Fallout 4 starts CTD and completely destroyed. As i found Skyrim SE not fear that mods are in different orders.

That wouldn't happen if you ran loot before you began the save. Chaning LO is a problem mid-game, sometimes more problematic than a static bad load order, but you should still aim for a good load order in the first place XD

15 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

if they are on a quest that disables events?

Events are disabled if in DCL MCM debug section is Active Quest running: true.

Also when i do Chloe quest events are active and i was fully packed in restraints (level 1) Honestly it was SE version 8.4

8.5 i don't test as start new game. I use alternative start and while i was in Captured princess quest - events was disabled.

Also when running Chloe quest active quest is false. The same on Bound Queen quest - at quest start false later it changes to true. I assume on moment when you equip on all devices.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Hmm... i try not run LOOT ... As i found Skyrim SE not fear that mods are in different orders.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I use a Vortex and it's by default sorts mods in some order. Also seems it's depend on LOOT info when do it.

So practically you do sort your load order by LOOT. SE is just as much dependant on load order as LE, no difference.

Edit: Also some load order changes must be your own preferences, it would be wrong to completely automate it. There are times you really need to override general recommendations, or just not sort at all in the middle of a playthrough. It depends on pros and cons. And then there are times when LOOT doesn't actually know right order.

So that is why you must install and run LOOT separately, not set it always run by Vortex or MO.

39 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

That wouldn't happen if you ran loot before you began the save. Chaning LO is a problem mid-game, sometimes more problematic than a static bad load order, but you should still aim for a good load order in the first place XD

I really did try this time hehe. I had loaded the mods in the correct order as far as I knew using MO1 (as it was a completely new mod build) but even then it had seemingly put the ESM's in the wrong order. The right pane esm/esp order was not the same as the left pane mod load order. I didn't notice this and didn't run LOOT. Everything seemed fine, until this happened.

As I was only level 4, making my way to the greybeards this was the first real DCL event that happened so likely further issues would have occured.

My assumption was it would be best to load all the gameplay/bugfixes/environmental changing mods first to be static leaving the fun armour/weapon mods with no scripts to be swapped in and out as and when.