24 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I have no plans to cull the controls for traps, or surrender, or sex attacks etc. What I am looking at is removing some or most of the controls for DCL's quests. Quest content normally cannot be configured in any game, so there would be very little harm, IMHO.

Ahhh. I see. Makes a lot of sense there. Though keep in mind the compatibility of need mods and the cursed collar, as well as disabling fast travel there might be a bit too much of a game changer/breaker for some players.

Personally I wouldn't feel anything terrible happened if I lost all configuration on the rubber collar quest. It will just be paced more like it is supposed to be. Maybe except for the "allow hoods that blind". Being stuck with a blindfold for a long time can be problematic. In my game I can see nothing when blindfolded in dark places (and love it that way).

Chloe's quest has no MCM and I didn't see so many complaining, so I guess that is the test: "Don't take their sight and teleport them to far places when needed (or allow teleports) and we will manage :P"

Just my two cents of course. I think many mods could learn from this mod's design. It was the first mod I ever used (with all the requirements ofc) and I still found it quite intuitive

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

There will be significant changes/additions coming to the prison in DCL 9. :)

Amen to that

I finished up the current sentence, and timed my last day there. 

46min.  For 1 skyrim day.  Starting Skyrim time @ 0800 in the morning and ending @ 0140 next day.  As for what that did with the parole and sleeping time ..... ?

But, trying hard as ever to contribute something else constructive, what maybe also doesn't actually help you here are other mods adding 'slow' movement effects, egs

- Fill her Up. Apropos Wear and Tear.  The screen shots show what was a cumulative 26% reduction in movement speed from those two

- possibly other similar, not directly visible, speed impediments, such as the Boots and Hobble Skirts 'Slow Down' effects selectable in DD

If those are all cumulative, it's hardly surprising that trying to sweep up dirt piles, and find stuff in sacks and barrels, are something to do whilst looking at your Twitter feed ... ?

EDIT:  And every time one of those nasty chappies in the prison has his wicked way, the slow down effect can increase ... ?

I love the prison and its basic concepts.  Anything you can do to alleviate the mind numbing boredom of such other irritations would be welcome

Hope that helps

TESV 2020-07-23 15-59-16-83.jpg

TESV 2020-07-23 15-59-13-32.jpg

I don't use any of these mods. DCL has a FHU-like feature, so I don't need it. And Apropos is waaaaay too vulgar for my taste. I don't think I will ever design any DCL feature around either of these mods. Multiple mods changing SpeedAV at the same time isn't going to work well...

4 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I don't use any of these mods. DCL has a FHU-like feature, so I don't need it. And Apropos is waaaaay too vulgar for my taste. I don't think I will ever design any DCL feature around either of these mods. Multiple mods changing SpeedAV at the same time isn't going to work well...

Yeah.  I think these guys got there first ... :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So0ZrTwf8vI

56 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Mmm ... Is there a source script in the mod that contains the Quest Property with quests from the mod? Or do I need to create your own standalone library with a list of quests?

The mastercontroller script has at least most quests.

@Kimy Thanks.

Just to clarify. Calling this function should start the dcur_lbquest quest?

Function myFunction()
	dclibs dcur = None 
	dcur = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00024495, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") As dclibs
	dcur.mcs.lbqs.startquest()
EndFunction

or is it better to directly connect the libraries to the script via property?

Using smaller breast sizes with the catsuits (I believe they're from this mod and not the assets?) causes a really ugly bump above and below the breasts and a raised centre between as if they have no weight set? Sorry if it's not this mod but I can't seem to find anything on this.image.png.be9aa34fc2b8cf61133190383598d1b8.png

23 minutes ago, ZootyBooty said:

Sorry if it's not this mod but I can't seem to find anything on this.

This catsuit can be from DDX or DCL - both have different body slider files.

Or from Trapped in rubber but those not have body slides files because it's definitely not.

First you need figure out by using console and xedit what type of catsuit is.

Seems it's meshes it's so big for small breasts. You can try edit those meshes in outfit studio to lower the bump but it can't help completely. Also you need know what this catsuit is: DDX or DCL. Or you can try edit both.

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This catsuit can be from DDX or DCL - both have different body slider files.

Looking in BodySlide, both DDX and DCL have this issue, and I don't use Trapped in Rubber. Never edited a mesh in outfit studio but I can take a look I guess. Thought I should at least ask in case it's something that should be fixed in the mod itself.

47 minutes ago, ZootyBooty said:

at least ask in case it's something that should be fixed in the mod itself.

I use SE version, can't help.

Edited: After open in outfit studio need resave by other name to avoid problems, then choose decrease mesh volume in area and hope it helps. It's easy explanation in reality is harder - to got best result first you need see how looks mesh with those breasts options, then need found sliders what cause it - then reset sliders to normal position and then use a pencil near a sliders what cause it. Then you see deformation on screen and can edit it. If not do in that way, You need edit in blind and check results in body slide.

Edited2: also if you use negative slider volumes for small breast - negative volumes can't see in outfit studio only in body slide.

Completed the quest "Leon".

There was only one bug that I noticed in version 5.5 like. After the last dialogue with Claudius, the script tries to teleport the player's character in the ustolfshouse and the game freezes.

I have to close Skyrim through the Windows Task Manager.
I solved this bug by teleporting to the ustolfshouse through the console, then called Claudius there by RefID and talked to him there, after which my character teleported to the point specified by the script.

6 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

In Skyrim SE version not that type of problem with Leon's quest. I complete it without console help.

Seems something is wrong in your Skyrim installation.

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In Skyrim SE version not that type of problem with Leon's quest. I complete it without console help.

Seems something is wrong in your Skyrim installation.

This bug on the version for Skyrim LE has long been known. As I wrote, I saw it even when I was using version 5.5 (This was about 4 years ago). Since then I have installed Skyrim many times and installed different mods. And this mistake has always been.
Sometimes this bug did not occur.. I remember when, in the old versions of the mod, Claudius was on the street, i could talk to him at night, and then there was no such bug.
Now in new versions he is in a tavern, I have never been able to finish a conversation with him normally.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

Completed the quest "Leon".

There was only one bug that I noticed in version 5.5 like. After the last dialogue with Claudius, the script tries to teleport the player's character in the ustolfshouse and the game freezes.

I solved this bug by teleporting to the ustolfshouse through the console, then called Claudius there by RefID and talked to him there, after which my character teleported to the point specified by the script.

This bug hits people every now and then, but not reliably so. I have NO idea what causes the issue and there is no way to reliably reproduce it. I even moved Claudius to a smaller indoor area to make sure the scripting engine has all the time in the world to process the teleport. It's just Skyrim being Skyrim.

When that bug hits, I'd normally just say get the last savegame and try again. Chances are that it works the second time.

1 hour ago, woodie99 said:

hi kimy, great mod so far but i have run into a snag in the dollmaker quest on my devious play through , the shop right at the end did not install correctly, i have reinstalled it let you know if was successful 

If you're not seeing shop in Dawnstar then almost certainly you have some other mod that changes vanilla cities. Make sure that DCL is loaded after the other mod, then if you really want it to work you may have to edit the shop location at DCL in Creation Kit.

51 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

If you're not seeing shop in Dawnstar then almost certainly you have some other mod that changes vanilla cities. Make sure that DCL is loaded after the other mod, then if you really want it to work you may have to edit the shop location at DCL in Creation Kit.

yes i figured it was a mod called northern bathhouse (i found just to try out )  and i posted on the wrong version sorry for that 

Hi, about Catsuit:

1512726434_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.25-21_55_41_60.png.0895de03c974010cec5f9f8cc52d98b7.png

how do I split the seam, just when the character is raped in this suit - it looks very strange that they do it when the suit is closed, I would like to "open the zipper" to make it more real. I think you understand me. I tried to do it in Blender but when I return it to the OS the all mesh breaks.