4 hours ago, Dreadlightning said:

the black ebonite catsuit

This catsuit is from DCL and they forgot put on armor wrists and legs biped slots because there is gap. You need it fix yourself in Xedit. Those gaps not visible if use standard CBBE body but if body is custom you got gaps.

There is a few catsuits with it:

premium line catsuit (from chloes quest) 110dfa1c,

rubbersuit - 11049abf

Slave Rubber suit - 11049abf

Rubber doll suit - 11065658

where first two digits 11 is your DCL mod load order in hex. My is 11 Yours probably is other.

You need add to those armors two biped slots: 34 - forearms, 38 - calves

I already fix it all because don't remember what is suits damaged and what's not - just found name of suit in game and fix it.

Also some dress armors from DCL with custom body have those gaps with arms if body is modified in outfitstudio - need add those slots too.

Also if you use custom body modified in outfitstudio there still is visible borders where legs and calves stick together.  How it can be fixed don't know.

In spoiler are example: edited: this is CBBE special body with add vagina from SSE version:

Spoiler

ScreenShot21.jpg.02181070f552cadb6fec2fe8a9d9b99a.jpg

On 5/27/2020 at 9:13 AM, zarantha said:

I don't play with one either, but it seems to work for those who do. It does as advertised and fixes the CTD when struggling. If there's unintended consequences, we either haven't tripped across them yet, or haven't recognized the root cause.

I can confirm, the fix works for me.

Ahh and btw, having recently switched to Skyrim SE, I feel relaxed. I don't have to constantly worry about various CTD:s. I can play for hours without crashing. Perfection.

I got Jack the Belter when in Dragonar Prison. It completely break the game in some softlock situation.

It also trigger Dark Brotherhood Vanilla quest at the same time. I think Kimy need a script to prevent those quest happen when in Dragonar Prison cuz i got teleport out and teleport back with 6 more jail day and completely broke Darkbrother Hood quest.

I have two problems with DD or maybe it is one with DD and one with Cursed Loot.

1. I have the Vortex issue with the "reported as incompatible during query" issue next to my DD 4.3.7. I've read elsewhere that it is the wrong dll file, but I can't find anywhere to point me to the correct one. I've been playing and overall it doesn't seem any less stable than usual. Do others have this issue as well, still?

2. My Chloe quest is stuck because when I go to meet Nazeem in the Houses of the Dead to get Chloe's package the game always crashes. He gives me the package that blows up. Chloe and I are both knocked to the ground. At this point the animation gets stuck. I've waited half an hour and nothing. I force quit with SexLab and i see the game add a pink rubber catsuit to Chloe before the game crashes to desktop. I have not figured out a way to move past this. It also seems like CL has stopped giving me traps. I've been running around with no gear on except normal thieves guild outfit and nothing. 

Any ideas to solve these two things would be great.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

I have two problems with DD or maybe it is one with DD and one with Cursed Loot.

1. I have the Vortex issue with the "reported as incompatible during query" issue next to my DD 4.3.7. I've read elsewhere that it is the wrong dll file, but I can't find anywhere to point me to the correct one. I've been playing and overall it doesn't seem any less stable than usual. Do others have this issue as well, still?

2. My Chloe quest is stuck because when I go to meet Nazeem in the Houses of the Dead to get Chloe's package the game always crashes. He gives me the package that blows up. Chloe and I are both knocked to the ground. At this point the animation gets stuck. I've waited half an hour and nothing. I force quit with SexLab and i see the game add a pink rubber catsuit to Chloe before the game crashes to desktop. I have not figured out a way to move past this. It also seems like CL has stopped giving me traps. I've been running around with no gear on except normal thieves guild outfit and nothing. 

Any ideas to solve these two things would be great.

There is no dd 4.3.7. There is dd 4.3 for se. To install the version compatible with 2.0.17, select 'none' when running the aio installer.

Nazeem is putting you in prisoner chains, which require HDT SMP. If you don't have HDT SMP, or you do have it and have JoP as well, try the ddhotfix.

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

You will not get traps with an active DCL quest running, or if you are below level 5.

Hello, I have a question about how do you get the shock boots off? I have not found a key for it and the blacksmiths (when they say they will remove it) don't remove the shock boats. how do I fix this in game or console (i.e. item code for the key)

P.S. I hope this is the right forum for this type of question.

16 minutes ago, kingofthenorth9 said:

I hope this is the right forum for this type of question.

This is right forum. Shock boots use special key. Named "Leg Restraints Key" When you got it - shows menu remove boots by key.

Blacksmith can't remove this boots because it's quest item.

PS: Help to others are good for me) I found that after DCL reinstall i forgot put in SE slaveboots nioverride fix)

@Kimy I decided to try some scripting. This will change bound girls so when they equip items on player, she will get all of them and the exact same ones. The script used to only give up to 4 items and they were random ones. It is mainly a modified while loop from dcur_library's wipe function. I skipped quest item handling on purpose because bound girls don't have em:

Spoiler

; .... Place after keys are removed from player

Armor idevice
    Armor rdevice
    Keyword kw
    Actor a = akSpeaker
    Actor p = libs.PlayerRef
    int i = dcumenu.dcur_devicekeywords.GetSize()
    While i > 0        
      i -= 1
      kw = dcumenu.dcur_devicekeywords.GetAt(i) As Keyword        
      if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)
        idevice = libs.GetWornDevice(a, kw)
        if idevice
          rdevice = libs.GetRenderedDevice(idevice)
        Endif            
        If idevice && rdevice                           
          if ((!idevice.HasKeyword(libs.zad_BlockGeneric) && !rdevice.HasKeyword(libs.zad_BlockGeneric)) || dcumenu.dcur_DDSimpleItems.HasForm(idevice) )
            libs.EquipDevice(p, idevice, rdevice, kw, skipmutex = true)
            libs.removeDevice(a, idevice, rdevice, kw, destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)
            Utility.Wait(1)
          endif        
        Endif
      endif
    EndWhile

; .... From here continue equipping boundgirl an outfit. Note that var "i" is now already defined. Use j instead of i next or remove "int" from second declaration.

And a bug in Sasha's script when exchanging yoke in town. In dcur_SashaQuestScript - UnlockPlayer(), ankle chains should be removed too when hobble dress is removed. Otherwise don't equip ankle chains in the ExchangeYoke along with it. I don't think chains need to be equipped with hobble, it slows player down enough.

So the real fix is in ExchangeYoke, remove this after "Else" part:

libs.equipDevice(Libs.PlayerRef, dcur_SashaPlayerAnkleChains, dcur_SashaPlayerAnkleChainsRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

There is no dd 4.3.7. There is dd 4.3 for se. To install the version compatible with 2.0.17, select 'none' when running the aio installer.

Nazeem is putting you in prisoner chains, which require HDT SMP. If you don't have HDT SMP, or you do have it and have JoP as well, try the ddhotfix.

You will not get traps with an active DCL quest running, or if you are below level 5.

Thanks so much. That solved the DD problem with Vortex. 

It seems that your solution for the Chloe Quest seemed to work, as the animation doesn't stall and it moves past the pink catsuit and adds a note in my inventory, BUT then I get a box message that pops up that says that "you can't wear more than one catsuit at a time" and then the game crashes to desktop. So, the initial issue seems to be resolved only to throw me into another crash. The thing is that I'm not wearing any other catsuit. I'm not wearing anything. I checked Chloe, and the only thing that she has on is a chastity belt. Any wisdom on this issue? 

10 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Thanks so much. That solved the DD problem with Vortex. 

It seems that your solution for the Chloe Quest seemed to work, as the animation doesn't stall and it moves past the pink catsuit and adds a note in my inventory, BUT then I get a box message that pops up that says that "you can't wear more than one catsuit at a time" and then the game crashes to desktop. So, the initial issue seems to be resolved only to throw me into another crash. The thing is that I'm not wearing any other catsuit. I'm not wearing anything. I checked Chloe, and the only thing that she has on is a chastity belt. Any wisdom on this issue? 

the save you're using - is that from just as the box was opening? dd items are actually two items, what you see in inventory and an invisible item. sounds like either the catsuit invisible item was applied, either at a the exact moment of the save, or stuck on you from some previous catsuit.

you can try going back to a previous save to see if you can proceed. or you can get something like devious devices equip and inspect your character that way.

all other fixes include using the console commands to look at and remove equipment, and can be confusing and/or cause more problems. but if it's not due to saving at exactly the wrong point in the quest, you may have to go back quite a few saves to find where the catsuit problem started.

....and i just realized we're in the LE thread. I'm going to have to be careful about that, lol

That is probably it. I have DD equip installed. I just did so recently, but haven't seen how to use it at all. There is no MCM menu. I think that will help me solve this if I can figure out how to use it. Thanks for your patience. I know that there must be endless questions from people newer to these mods.

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

the save you're using - is that from just as the box was opening? dd items are actually two items, what you see in inventory and an invisible item. sounds like either the catsuit invisible item was applied, either at a the exact moment of the save, or stuck on you from some previous catsuit.

you can try going back to a previous save to see if you can proceed. or you can get something like devious devices equip and inspect your character that way.

all other fixes include using the console commands to look at and remove equipment, and can be confusing and/or cause more problems. but if it's not due to saving at exactly the wrong point in the quest, you may have to go back quite a few saves to find where the catsuit problem started.

....and i just realized we're in the LE thread. I'm going to have to be careful about that, lol

Yep, it all seems to be fixed now. DDe finally popped up in my MCM, so whatever was the catsuit issue is now resolved and the quest has moved on. You are awesome! Thanks.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

I think the below level 5 is removed cuz i got my character DCL trap at level 1. And not all active DCL quest running prevent trap. I think only quest that trigger through a trap will prevent DCL trap from active. You can still get trap while doing Chloe quest or Bound Queen etc.

There seems to be a bug/glitch in the Special Edition version of DCL that causes certain features of DCL to still function when you select to shut off all functions from the debug menu.

In the future when I play a male character, I'll just disable DCL for the duration of the playthrough of that male character. But yeah, I selected shut off all functions, and yet I get Key drops, and sometimes restraint drops. And when guards try to arrest me for my crimes, I get the DCL arrest dialogue instead of the vanilla arrest dialogue. 

And actually, now that the rubber doll collar quest has begun, it has done the catsuit issue again. After the collar tries to put the catsuit on me, It just puts it into my inventory and says that I can't have on more than one catsuit. Then it shows my character in an elegant black dress, although I don't have one on or even in my inventory. If I put on another body item of clothing and remove it, the dress image will disappear. So, I wonder if the quest will continue to add things or if I'm stuck. I would like to do the quest, but mostly don't want all the dcur events to be stopped, as they are now. This glitch is really becoming a problem in so many places.

Just now, cerebus300 said:

And actually, now that the rubber doll collar quest has begun, it has done the catsuit issue again. After the collar tries to put the catsuit on me, It just puts it into my inventory and says that I can't have on more than one catsuit. Then it shows my character in an elegant black dress, although I don't have one on or even in my inventory. If I put on another body item of clothing and remove it, the dress image will disappear. So, I wonder if the quest will continue to add things or if I'm stuck. I would like to do the quest, but mostly don't want all the dcur events to be stopped, as they are now. This glitch is really becoming a problem in so many places.

Sounds like maybe an issue with script lag on your pc. things aren't getting equipped/unequipped as they should. you can keep going as discussed already, or try stripping down your load order to only DCL's requirements.

Script lag was why i dropped dd/dcl when playing on LE with a barely adequate pc.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

I meant transfer already equipped gear so you kinda redeem your follower at the price of sacrificing self. Equip and Lore are just adding gear to both actors afaik.

27 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

I meant transfer already equipped gear so you kinda redeem your follower at the price of sacrificing self. Equip and Lore are just adding gear to both actors afaik.

I don't think any mod has done that yet. But i provided code for the gear swapping on previous page on topic of bound girls. It's easy to reverse the actors, just needs put it in a new function and let some mod event use it.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Was able to read this one, I think it needs a specific edit to check if player already has same type equipped devices (and prevent loop from executing if does, skipping to the next stage), correct me if I am wrong.
Should something like this work?
Also gonna have hard time figuring how to make a spell utilizing this function, but well, isn't that a fun part of modding?

Spoiler

While i > 0
        i -= 1
        kw = dcumenu.dcur_devicekeywords.GetAt(i) As Keyword

if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)!=p.wornhaskeyword(kw)        
          if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)
            idevice = libs.GetWornDevice(a, kw)
            if idevice
              rdevice = libs.GetRenderedDevice(idevice)
            Endif            
            If idevice && rdevice                           
              if ((!idevice.HasKeyword(libs.zad_BlockGeneric) && !rdevice.HasKeyword(libs.zad_BlockGeneric)) || dcumenu.dcur_DDSimpleItems.HasForm(idevice) )
                libs.EquipDevice(p, idevice, rdevice, kw, skipmutex = true)
                libs.removeDevice(a, idevice, rdevice, kw, destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)
                Utility.Wait(1)
              endif        
            Endif
          endif
        endif
    EndWhile

Edit: as a part of the script same device type conversion can be added or upgrade to custom locked one, but that's advanced for me

48 minutes ago, BreadDain said:
Spoiler

if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)!=p.wornhaskeyword(kw)        
          if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)

That part seems a little weird to me. I would replace the 2 lines with 1 combined IF:

if !a.wornhaskeyword(kw) && p.wornhaskeyword(kw)

(For the case where player items are moved to actor a.)

But i checked zadLibs for EquipDevice and it will even report in Log if actor was already equipping same item before calling it. So you don't need to worry about it.

Edit: Now back to checking if i could find out why player becomes not valid for rape while even 3 conditions are up and 2 are needed, and she's not had sex for 2 days+.