2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There is link on basic build in bodyslide.

Reveal hidden contents

In your situation you need do batch build: open group menu select all dd and dcl groups. In DD are so many group i don't know  all list. for DCL is group cursed loot and mx catsuits. Then in left side of bodyslide are batchbuild. before build select build morph checkbox. If in build process it ask select type of armor it's because for one armor is two bodyslide projects with different body. Maybe need select first. I thought it's for standard cbbe. UNP is usually as second choice.

That's all what i can advice maybe others can do more.

Edited: For full group list i can check home and add screen shot but i have SE version and maybe there is different groups and it will be after 8 hours after i return home from work.

I tried to do as you say but they don't show in bodyslide. What should i do to see them?

7 minutes ago, Moodere said:

don't show in bodyslide

You install correctly skyrim and bodyslide? If not in first start bodyslide ask define path where skyrim is. To aviod it before run bodyslide need  run skyrim launcher with configuration because steam not create some ini files.

And exactly what you don't see in bodyslide?)

I think you wrong put bodyslide into skyrim or wrong dd and dcl install.

For solution need path where your bodyslide is in. In my version is:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

If you found path for you skyrim it's need be like this only skyrim normal not SE

When you found that path i need see what is in folder

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

There need be at least file DCLCBBE.osp

And in

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

need be folder mxw_Catsuit

those is from DCL.

And i think not to bother others need continue solve this problem in personal messages

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I think you wrong put bodyslide into skyrim or wrong dd and dcl install.

For solution need path where your bodyslide is in. In my version is:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

If you found path for you skyrim it's need be like this only skyrim normal not SE

When you found that path i need see what is in folder

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

There need be at least file DCLCBBE.osp

And in

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

need be folder mxw_Catsuit

those is from DCL.

And i think not to bother others need continue solve this problem in personal messages

I have installed bodyslide in proper localisation but the files from modes that should be located there are nowhere to see in locations you mentioned, btw i can't dm you for some reason it say that i can do 0 massages per day

2 hours ago, Moodere said:

I have installed bodyslide

Ok then other thread readers must suffer from that)

You use mod organizer? if yes - then i heard you need to apply all changes from mod folders. I suggest you apply changes for main skyrim files from DD and DCL but not apply folders for bodyslide version.

If not - fully reinstall all DD mods and DCL. It must after reinstall put all files in places for bodyslide too.

Edited: i use vortex and don't have any problem with mod install. Only problems what i made by myself)

Edited2: Check Personal Messages.

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok then other thread readers must suffer from that)

You use mod organizer? if yes - then i heard you need to apply all changes from mod folders. I suggest you apply changes for main skyrim files from DD and DCL but not apply folders for bodyslide version.

If not - fully reinstall all DD mods and DCL. It must after reinstall put all files in places for bodyslide too.

Edited: i use vortex and don't have any problem with mod install. Only problems what i made by myself)

I use vortex too

I just got sent to dagonar prison for woman. I have walked into the cell but it is not updating the quest. I tried sleeping and it woke me up and said to go to work but the door to the prison is still locked. I was curious if there is a command console way to move the quest along to at least get complete the enter your cell part of it.

27 minutes ago, sighningup said:

I just got sent to dagonar prison for woman. I have walked into the cell but it is not updating the quest. I tried sleeping and it woke me up and said to go to work but the door to the prison is still locked. I was curious if there is a command console way to move the quest along to at least get complete the enter your cell part of it.

Don't follow quest arrows much in the prison, they're not always right. First work in the morning is in the mines, the door is right next to your cell. Other work will be in the basement down a hatch. The main prison door will never be unlocked, they open it for you when it's time to leave.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:39 AM, zarantha said:

Claudius from Leon's first/intro quest. He's the guy that gets you into the bondage party.

I never had to set stage on that. after finishing up with the party, talked to him again and had no issues getting back. Are you sure you've done everything in the party?

yes and quest say i have to go to claudius and speak with him. what i did : i looked up the setstage in ck, i went to the inventory chest and opened it with console to get my items back, i took ddequiiped to get rid of obsidian outfit, i used console coc whiterun to come out of that house and near home. and. because nothing of this worked with the setstage alone. but finally setstage finished this all. i am finished with Dcur quests forever.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You still now have damaged DCL - no more rapes, no DCL cursed traps, no fantasy about selfbondagre and more because in debug is still active quest running.

Yes, the method used is pretty much guaranteed to break this or any other quest in DCL. It's very rarely a good idea to change quest stages using setstage(), among things because some stages equip or remove devices that might stay on forever otherwise. That particular quest has one known issue when it (very rarely so) crashes the game upon transportation, but that's it. It has been in DCL for years and works fine. But some people really insist using the console to try all sorts of random thing and then complain when it doesn't work and breaks even MORE things.... *rolls eyes*

59 minutes ago, Kimy said:

That particular quest

I found that this quest even if you complete legally not change variable leon_questrunning from true to back false.  After that many DCL events stop work. In debug still are Active quest running: true.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I found that this quest even if you complete legally not change variable leon_questrunning from true to back false.  After that many DCL events stop work. In debug still are Active quest running: true.

I will have a look at that!

EDIT: Confirmed and fixed!

19 hours ago, sighningup said:

You can't sleep past 8:00am but sometimes it will wake you up in like 7:20am. Just wait these few game minutes, 8:00-8:10 will update the quest and start the day

I *THINK* this came from cursed loot and not devious devices, I am not great at figuring this out yet without testing things in a way that might break the game but I found an issue with the newmiller meshes. The new miller meshes include a cbbe body, which since I am using a UNP body are causing me issues. I was able to fix everything with bodyslide and deleting the body mesh from the outfits, specifically the bikinis but figured I would make a note of it. I have been having to use bodyslide on a lot of the meshes too. I was curious what UNP body I was supposed to be using? using bodyslide is not too much of an issue just curious if I am using the wrong UNP body since I didnt see a suggested one on the download

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

That particular quest has one known issue when it (very rarely so) crashes the game upon transportation, but that's it.

And this bug is caused by having many things in the inventory and a heavily modded Skyrim. But first and foremost to much things in the inventory.

I´m very sure the inventory is the issue here, because I like to play with a bigger inventory (because I´m lazy in terms of what to carry around). The only thing to prevent the transportation bug is to empty it to the absolutley minimum: Questitems.

If I play this quest and forget about that: CTD or infinite loading screen (depends what Skyrims mood is at the time ? ). Reload and get rid of overly stuffed inventory: tadaaa... party time :)

On 5/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, Moodere said:

I reinstalled it the way u said. And i will insert a screen with what i see.unknown.png

maybe someone else already answered , but you need to use the "Group Filter" to select DDA/DDx stuff  (and using Group Manager you can also add in existing group some items which may not be linked to existing groups, mostly items from other mods you are using, so you can add them to existing groups or create new groups, then select them with "group filter"

6 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

And this bug is caused by having many things in the inventory and a heavily modded Skyrim. But first and foremost to much things in the inventory.

I´m very sure the inventory is the issue here, because I like to play with a bigger inventory (because I´m lazy in terms of what to carry around). The only thing to prevent the transportation bug is to empty it to the absolutley minimum: Questitems.

If I play this quest and forget about that: CTD or infinite loading screen (depends what Skyrims mood is at the time ? ). Reload and get rid of overly stuffed inventory: tadaaa... party time :)

Hmm, I wonder if that's my problem with leaving dagonar? I do have a lot of items I carry around and my game is heavily modded. I suppose transporting me back to my cell is better than crashing, but very confusing.

Edit: Nope, that's not it. oh well.

4 hours ago, permidion said:

you need to use the "Group Filter" to select DDA/DDx stuff 

You can, but you don't need to. If someone is new to Bodyslide then he might make the mistake that he skips and doesn't build some items. The first time you build anything you should batch build everything you can without filtering anything out. If you reinstall or update any built mods you have to do it again. DD and DCL are not the only mods in most peoples load orders that supports Bodyslide. Maybe even half of all mods in this site have something to build + armor sets you may download from Nexus etc.

Also make sure to check the Settings button in Bodyslide, it may have some paths you need to set right.