@Kimy

1. Quest "Courier in chains" has a bug, heavy yoke isn't removed on finish. Reason for failure - keyword blockGeneric on heavy yoke, which actually blocks ManipulateGenericDeviceByKeyword.

2. Fix below (dcur_yokeerrandquestscript). Tested, works for me at least..

Spoiler

function terminatequest()
+++	armor device = libs.GetWornDevice(libs.playerref, libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)
+++	armor deviceRendered = libs.GetRenderedDevice(device)
+++	libs.removeDevice(libs.playerref, device, deviceRendered, libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, false, false, true)

---	libs.ManipulateGenericDeviceByKeyword(libs.playerref, libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage, false, true, true)

3. Also, in certain circumstances, quest giver can send a message to himself. Which is.. slightly silly, and also makes quest too easy. Probably, need a fixing - but I don't think it can be done just in code...

On a totally unrelated note, I am slightly dissatisfied with rubber gloves linking mechanism. Cons are: 1. all gloves on linkage transforms into one form. 2. Linked form can be unlocked by wearer with one hand restraint key (when unlinked, some of them require four). 3. Linked form cannot be unlinked (because it doesn't know what it was before linkage).

So - are there plans to improve this mechanic? My suggestion: make gloves unlinkable, make them require simple restraints key to unlink, but disable self-unlock (as with heavy yoke), when unlinked, they are still locked tight and retain previous key requirements.

EDIT. Further study of the code revealed that gloves must be unlinked, not unlocked, mechanic is already in place, things just aren't working for me. Hmm...

dcur_yokeerrandquestscript.pex

1 hour ago, Chancea35 said:

crashes everytime i go to the prison any ideas on how i can fix this? or disable it so i go to normal jail

there is a use vanilla prisons setting on the crimes page, if you use PoP you could also set use PoP to 100%

as for the crash in the prison not sure I have only been there once briefly to test it and did not crash, that was a while ago. Do you have HDT:PE that is a requirement for all DD mods, many things look wrong and the chains specifically cause crashes without it.

Hi guys. Today I would like to start my new load order. Is quite kinky ? and here I am with the question about this mod. 

Can I turn off in this mod consequences for public sex? I ask because also I want to use Horrible harassment - BakaFactory. So Im 110% sure someone will "pin" me to the floor or wall... And good... That whay I want to use HH. 

But I dont want to be guilty by This mod if Im raped. 

So... Can I turn off that option? 

I want to use this mod... Because I like idea to be get cursed by DD items during rummaging in the chest ? 

Thank you with advance for answer. 

Regards

Lena

13 hours ago, Tenri said:

there is a use vanilla prisons setting on the crimes page, if you use PoP you could also set use PoP to 100%

as for the crash in the prison not sure I have only been there once briefly to test it and did not crash, that was a while ago. Do you have HDT:PE that is a requirement for all DD mods, many things look wrong and the chains specifically cause crashes without it.

i fixed the crash had to do with hdt and the dd content itself and yes im trying to do POP although when i install it the mod menu never loads i have installed all these mods before i recently bought a new laptop wich means new issues for me gonnah have to make a post over on the pop page

5 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Hi guys. Today I would like to start my new load order. Is quite kinky ? and here I am with the question about this mod. 

Can I turn off in this mod consequences for public sex? I ask because also I want to use Horrible harassment - BakaFactory. So Im 110% sure someone will "pin" me to the floor or wall... And good... That whay I want to use HH. 

But I dont want to be guilty by This mod if Im raped. 

So... Can I turn off that option? 

I want to use this mod... Because I like idea to be get cursed by DD items during rummaging in the chest ? 

Thank you with advance for answer. 

Regards

Lena

I think you are looking for "public indecency" in the consequences tab in the MCM. Taking it off and nudity and public sex or masturbation are all socially acceptable :P 

EDIT: I just looked the mod up and found out it doesn't seem to do a lot more than DCL's built in rape feature, though. You may wish to give it a go first, and maybe save the chance for any kind of mod conflict. DCL's rape tab in the MCM lets you set the cooldown, decide the number and gender of rapists and decide the conditions which trigger the rape (being bound / naked / out at night / unarmed etc.). I suppose it will act similarly to HH if you set it to rape you on arousal and set the minimum arousal for that to 0 ;)

On 11/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, DeWired said:

@Kimy

On a totally unrelated note, I am slightly dissatisfied with rubber gloves linking mechanism. Cons are: 1. all gloves on linkage transforms into one form. 2. Linked form can be unlocked by wearer with one hand restraint key (when unlinked, some of them require four). 3. Linked form cannot be unlinked (because it doesn't know what it was before linkage).

So - are there plans to improve this mechanic? My suggestion: make gloves unlinkable, make them require simple restraints key to unlink, but disable self-unlock (as with heavy yoke), when unlinked, they are still locked tight and retain previous key requirements.

EDIT. Further study of the code revealed that gloves must be unlinked, not unlocked, mechanic is already in place, things just aren't working for me. Hmm...

Ookay. Next bug:

Item "Rubber gloves (locked)" lacks script property mcs pointed to dcur_mastercontroller quest. It breaks intended mechanic of equipping simple "Rubber gloves with D-rings" after gloves unlinking. Creating property in TES5Edit fixed a bug at least in part of my tests, leading to this flow - equip "Rubber gloves with D-rings", link them - get "Rubber gloves(locked)" equipped, get "Hand restrains key", use "Unlock" - get "Rubber gloves with D-rings" equipped. I think that still failed test was caused by me still having in inventory "Rubber gloves (locked)", created before esp edit.

Spoiler

1160895015_rubbergloves.png.3c2315b7d9dd49bd18f8362318c4d32e.png

45 minutes ago, Garagulu said:

Hello everyone, a new bug is approaching xD:  Dcur and alternate start>>>game crash when entering helgen keep/the cave(while loading).

if i disable Dcur the game does not crash....someone know any incompatibilities between thees 2 mods?

That particular crash went away after i installed SafetyLoad (guides on topic don't recommend that but whatever then...). Memory settings in SKSE.ini CrashFixes, ENBoost etc. are extremely important to set right as well. There is even DCL-LAL addon giving it a bound start scenario, making this mod very compatible with LAL in the first place. Other than that you need HDT body and restraints fully working.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That particular crash went away after i installed SafetyLoad (guides on topic don't recommend that but whatever then...). Memory settings in SKSE.ini CrashFixes, ENBoost etc. are extremely important to set right as well. There is even DCL-LAL addon giving it a bound start scenario, making this mod very compatible with LAL in the first place. Other than that you need HDT body and restraints fully working.

-Safety load does nothing

-The DCL-LAL addon work but the problem show itself on loading the screen after entering the cave/Helgen keep

-HDT body and restraints are working on every other place

i don't want to sound rude, i appreciate your advices and sorry for my english :)

hey, i guess that i just have like a big problem with my skeleton, and i think i just read something about that normal skeletons could be bugget with it, when there are problems, and since my skeletons are invisible... i just thought i should say that, but i don't know it exactly.but as i sasyed before, i think that this is just a problem with my skeleton (but also i do not have nipples and the vagina also doesn't looks write, so i don't know) because the boobs, the ass and the vagina are jsut not moving with my bode, when there is a animation, they are just staying, where there are normaly (there also that bugget at runnung, so it isn'T just a problem of mod animations)

i know, that that is for devios loot ( i guess) but  i asked some peaople and the didn't knowed anything and i saw a lot of people commend here, so i hoped that one of u can help me

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Good to know, i'm just still curious on why i saw so noticeable effect from it. Loading screen crashes are also helped a lot by LoadGameCTDFix.

Perhaps the problem is not related to laoding screen,  while loading the helgen keep/cave interior the game crash due to a conflict wwith DCUR and HELGEN.....also tried to work about HDT skeleton, assets, restraints....though cannot find the culprit

1 hour ago, Garagulu said:

Perhaps the problem is not related to laoding screen,  while loading the helgen keep/cave interior the game crash due to a conflict wwith DCUR and HELGEN.....also tried to work about HDT skeleton, assets, restraints....though cannot find the culprit

You could have some other mod that changes Helgen. Mods that change lots of game locations are risky for compatibility towards other mods such as cursed loot. Requiem could be 1 of the harmful mods as it makes changes in all aspects of the game. Open Cities could another really awful one but not affect Helgen.

@RedDotGecko The skeleton you need is here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000  Wasn't it in the requirements in Cursed Loot's first post?

Hey! I have a problem with the heavy yoke. It's a minor problem or bug.

Spoiler

I've been locked into the heavy yoke but found an NPC that gave me the "Courier in chains" quest. I did the quest (damn... that trip is quite long when wearing a hobble dress and my only defence is my horny and kinky bodyguard.) but the innkeeper doesn't unlock the yoke. I tried traveling back to the initial NPC who sent me to deliver the letter but no option there either.

I could just use the save word but I thought I'll report the bug. And in case I did something wrong I'd love it if you'd tell me.

2 hours ago, Gyallarhorn said:

Hey! I have a problem with the heavy yoke. It's a minor problem or bug.

Reveal hidden contents

I've been locked into the heavy yoke but found an NPC that gave me the "Courier in chains" quest. I did the quest (damn... that trip is quite long when wearing a hobble dress and my only defence is my horny and kinky bodyguard.) but the innkeeper doesn't unlock the yoke. I tried traveling back to the initial NPC who sent me to deliver the letter but no option there either.

I could just use the save word but I thought I'll report the bug. And in case I did something wrong I'd love it if you'd tell me.

Grab a .pex from my post, backup your original in Data/scripts, put my version in and try to complete quest another time (I think it should work even if you saved just before turning in). Also, it was just on previous page in discussion... And theoretically, it is searchable...

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You could have some other mod that changes Helgen. Mods that change lots of game locations are risky for compatibility towards other mods such as cursed loot. Requiem could be 1 of the harmful mods as it makes changes in all aspects of the game. Open Cities could another really awful one but not affect Helgen.

@RedDotGecko The skeleton you need is here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000  Wasn't it in the requirements in Cursed Loot's first post?

nothing about that, even no conflicting records in tes5 merged between the 2 mods….tha only things i know is when uninstalling DCUR the game does not crash on loading helgen interior

now the question is "what DCUR load inside helgen keep and helgen keep cave?" 

6 hours ago, Garagulu said:

nothing about that, even no conflicting records in tes5 merged between the 2 mods….tha only things i know is when uninstalling DCUR the game does not crash on loading helgen interior

now the question is "what DCUR load inside helgen keep and helgen keep cave?" 

What do you know about modding Skyrim? How many time have you play the game?

Are you playing with more than 100 mods? Do you have the recomended Stability Tools?

Take a look to the download counter in the main page. Really do you think a mod with 400k downloads can have one unresolved problem in the start of the game in Helgen? Of course, NOT.

Revise your game, your configuration, your mods, start removing OTHERS mods and try make your game works with only the requeriments because, of course, the problem is not directly caused by DCUR.

You can have a problem in memory managent -->Install the Stability Tools

You can have a problem in Skeleton --> Is stricly obligatory use XPMSE and none mod can overwrite it.

You can have a problem in OTHERS mods --> Remove it.

Additionally, learn that none, absolutelly nothing, that we can make with the ESP's can cause CTD.

The CTD never, absolutelly never, is caused by the content of the ESP's or the collision or the ITM's.

Stop thinking that you can solve yours CTD with Tes5Edit making patches or merges.

After the correct load of the savegame the CTD always are caused by memory problem or bad mesh.

Never can be caused by the ESP's or the scripts.

16 hours ago, Zaflis said:

ty, i know that i need that, i'm using it :D