On 11/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, GenioMaestro said:

What do you know about modding Skyrim? How many time have you play the game?

Are you playing with more than 100 mods? Do you have the recomended Stability Tools?

Take a look to the download counter in the main page. Really do you think a mod with 400k downloads can have one unresolved problem in the start of the game in Helgen? Of course, NOT.

Revise your game, your configuration, your mods, start removing OTHERS mods and try make your game works with only the requeriments because, of course, the problem is not directly caused by DCUR.

You can have a problem in memory managent -->Install the Stability Tools

You can have a problem in Skeleton --> Is stricly obligatory use XPMSE and none mod can overwrite it.

You can have a problem in OTHERS mods --> Remove it.

Additionally, learn that none, absolutelly nothing, that we can make with the ESP's can cause CTD.

The CTD never, absolutelly never, is caused by the content of the ESP's or the collision or the ITM's.

Stop thinking that you can solve yours CTD with Tes5Edit making patches or merges.

After the correct load of the savegame the CTD always are caused by memory problem or bad mesh.

Never can be caused by the ESP's or the scripts.

-know something, the basics not a genius

-6 years

-near 200

-all of them

-no one said dcur is a dangerous mod, what i saiy  is "IN MY GAME and probably FOR MY BAD dcur make game crash in that circumstance"

- i have the stability tools

- xp 32 maximum skeleton extended 4.64

i juts discovered something that can be interesting:

-CTD while interacting (looking at) zaz outfit/pop rope outfit

-in the race menu at the beginning  of the game, it crash if i select the option "age"

AGAIN i am not saying theese mods are bad, i am saying they are a problem for me cause of something cannot resolve by myself....hope in someone help and sorry for my english :)

12 hours ago, Garagulu said:

-know something, the basics not a genius

-6 years

-near 200

-all of them

-no one said dcur is a dangerous mod, what i saiy  is "IN MY GAME and probably FOR MY BAD dcur make game crash in that circumstance"

- i have the stability tools

- xp 32 maximum skeleton extended 4.64

Well, then you must know that, normaly, the CTD are not caused by the mods. The 90% of the times are caused by problems in the game, bad configuration or bad installation of the mods.

If you have the Stability Tools correctly instaled (SKSE Memory Patch + Crash Fixes 12 + ENB in Bost mode), you have XPMSE and FNIS say the skeleton is correct yours problems must be in other side.

12 hours ago, Garagulu said:

i juts discovered something that can be interesting:

-CTD while interacting (looking at) zaz outfit/pop rope outfit

-in the race menu at the beginning  of the game, it crash if i select the option "age"

If you have CTD when touch the age slider can be caused by a problem in the body model.

If you are ussing a personaliced raze try ussing default vanilla raze.

If you have a mod that change the default vanilla raze try disable it.

Verify that you have correctly installed XPMSE, RaceMenu and BodySlide. That mods change the sliders.

A CTD while interacting (looking at) zaz outfit/pop rope outfit can be caused by a version problem.

Verify that you have not mixed LE version with SE version. Are totally incompatible.

Use AddItemMenu for verify if your problems is caused by the items from ZAZ, DD or DCUR.

2 hours ago, ZoneTanIsLove said:

The Tentacle Parasite causes the nipples on my character to appear very warped and strange in appearance. Is there an incompatibility with my skin mod? I'm using Fair Skin Complexion.

You just need to install Cursed Loot (and DD) with meshes for same body that you use for everything else:

Spoiler

installer.jpg.f6e25dca0c580de992f23b60d8acb9c4.jpg

Using FOMOD installer as above will prevent you from making the mistake of extracting both CBBE and UUNP files, choose just 1. That's what it looks like with MO2.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:50 AM, GenioMaestro said:

Well, then you must know that, normaly, the CTD are not caused by the mods. The 90% of the times are caused by problems in the game, bad configuration or bad installation of the mods.

If you have the Stability Tools correctly instaled (SKSE Memory Patch + Crash Fixes 12 + ENB in Bost mode), you have XPMSE and FNIS say the skeleton is correct yours problems must be in other side.

If you have CTD when touch the age slider can be caused by a problem in the body model.

If you are ussing a personaliced raze try ussing default vanilla raze.

If you have a mod that change the default vanilla raze try disable it.

Verify that you have correctly installed XPMSE, RaceMenu and BodySlide. That mods change the sliders.

A CTD while interacting (looking at) zaz outfit/pop rope outfit can be caused by a version problem.

Verify that you have not mixed LE version with SE version. Are totally incompatible.

Use AddItemMenu for verify if your problems is caused by the items from ZAZ, DD or DCUR.

I figure is bad installation but i cannot find the culprit

-ZAZ items for now cause the crash

-Only LE mods installed

-do y know how to verify the installation between xpmse/racemenu/bodyslide?

installed nioverride too, don't know if it can be of interest

Posting my load order just in case...

mod list.txt

17 minutes ago, Garagulu said:

I figure is bad installation but i cannot find the culprit

-ZAZ items for now cause the crash

-Only LE mods installed

-do y know how to verify the installation between xpmse/racemenu/bodyslide?

installed nioverride too, don't know if it can be of interest

Posting my load order just in case...

mod list.txt 4.89 kB · 1 download

You not have ZAZ in that load order. Your CTD must be caused when you see DD items.

Seems that you are mixing the mods in your head. ZAZ and DD are similar mods, have similar items and functionality for the user eye but, internally, are totally diferent mods ans each modder use one, the other or the two. Verify that you have all the requeriments for yours mods.

Probably you have a bad skeleton. Verify that your XPMSE is not overwrited by any older mod:

Spoiler

image.png.0105eb39f84728592c47dd11db7a231c.png

XPMSE must be loaded AFTER any other normal mod. The only mods that can overwrite XPMSE are the new creature mod and seems you not have it installed. 

NiOverride is included inside RaceMenu from years ago. You can remove it. 

BodySlide add a lot of sliders to RaceMenu ussing the ESP RaceMenuMorphs but for make it works you must execute BodySlyde and generate your body with the Build Morphs option enabled in the left down side and make a batch build of all yours armors.

Center yours effort in solve the problems with the age slider because,probably, is the main cause of yours others problems and CTD.

8 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

You not have ZAZ in that load order. Your CTD must be caused when you see DD items.

Seems that you are mixing the mods in your head. ZAZ and DD are similar mods, have similar items and functionality for the user eye but, internally, are totally diferent mods ans each modder use one, the other or the two. Verify that you have all the requeriments for yours mods.

Probably you have a bad skeleton. Verify that your XPMSE is not overwrited by any older mod:

Hide contents

image.png.0105eb39f84728592c47dd11db7a231c.png

XPMSE must be loaded AFTER any other normal mod. The only mods that can overwrite XPMSE are the new creature mod and seems you not have it installed. 

NiOverride is included inside RaceMenu from years ago. You can remove it. 

BodySlide add a lot of sliders to RaceMenu ussing the ESP RaceMenuMorphs but for make it works you must execute BodySlyde and generate your body with the Build Morphs option enabled in the left down side and make a batch build of all yours armors.

Center yours effort in solve the problems with the age slider because,probably, is the main cause of yours others problems and CTD.

-ZAZ is the 15th mod in load order

-XPMSE is not overrided, veryfied it

-I have more nasty critters, N.54 in load order

-For bodyslide, have i to batch-build all the body preset or just 1?

( i am not an expert of bodyslide, anyway always used batch build with morph enabled)

23 minutes ago, Garagulu said:

-I have more nasty critters, N.54 in load order

MNC also needs FNIS creature pack. You didn't show your install order so we don't know if you have it. I'm not even sure anymore if you posted FNIS log on some earlier page.

But if you want to solve CTD issue it's better to post in the Skyrim LE Tech Support, doing that here is offtopic. You will get a chance for much longer thought replies and it will be more readable. Now the issue is buried on several pages and in the mix of other Cursed Loot discussion. It's up to us to keep the forums clean...

3 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

After setting "Full chastity requires gag"

rape scene still do trigger while wearing full chastity, but instead of failing or selecting any animation to play, all actors (including me) freeze for ever. Then i have to load last save.
Any tips about what could i do ? Or  is it jsut a bug and will be fixed ?

Same here! Game say something like "Bandit can't rape you, since you are wearing full chastity". And then nobody does anything any more, and I cannot move.

Not sure if this is due to other mod interactions or not, but I'm stuck in the Maiden's Shield Belt. Got the message that time was up, and when I go to remove it, I get the option to remove it, but nothing happens afterwards. I would just use the mcm safeword to fix this, but I also got locked in the cursed collar and I don't want to mess that quest up. Tried console player.removeitem on both the inventory and hidden parts, but I guess the quest is still going cause the belt just reappears on me. Any other steps or will I have to manually stop the quest as well?

6 hours ago, RenFL said:

Not sure if this is due to other mod interactions or not, but I'm stuck in the Maiden's Shield Belt. Got the message that time was up, and when I go to remove it, I get the option to remove it, but nothing happens afterwards. I would just use the mcm safeword to fix this, but I also got locked in the cursed collar and I don't want to mess that quest up. Tried console player.removeitem on both the inventory and hidden parts, but I guess the quest is still going cause the belt just reappears on me. Any other steps or will I have to manually stop the quest as well?

Fix for Maiden's Shield bug

except I haven't tested if it works even with belt already equipped. Well, I guess, you can test it yourself ?

15 hours ago, DeWired said:

Fix for Maiden's Shield bug

except I haven't tested if it works even with belt already equipped. Well, I guess, you can test it yourself ?

Thanks.

Edit: Looks like it does remove the belt, but it doesn't end the quest. The next time I click on the belt, it gives the original put on prompt and immediately after closing that it brings back the remove prompt and reequips the belt. Also tried safewording it and the same problem happens.

Maaaybe... if it not making things too complicated to do..
"Manipulate the locks" option, could be only rewarded through a quest or so ? To not make it too easy.
Also at the end of Captured Princess quest (the start quest..) would be nice something like
"I cannot go out into public naked...
Take on the clothes you found"

I remember i saw during the quest several pieces of.. clothes.... that is how i started, putting on red hobble dress.. but i manipulated the locks because it was just too easy to do :P

Also please fix Full chastity requires gag, i'd love it working

On 11/19/2019 at 10:00 PM, Zaflis said:

MNC also needs FNIS creature pack. You didn't show your install order so we don't know if you have it. I'm not even sure anymore if you posted FNIS log on some earlier page.

But if you want to solve CTD issue it's better to post in the Skyrim LE Tech Support, doing that here is offtopic. You will get a chance for much longer thought replies and it will be more readable. Now the issue is buried on several pages and in the mix of other Cursed Loot discussion. It's up to us to keep the forums clean...

Ok i'll try

13 hours ago, RenFL said:

Thanks.

Edit: Looks like it does remove the belt, but it doesn't end the quest. The next time I click on the belt, it gives the original put on prompt and immediately after closing that it brings back the remove prompt and reequips the belt. Also tried safewording it and the same problem happens.

Hmm. Sounds strange. I will try to replicate this.. Maybe belt itself is in broken state after unequip failures, and needed reset.. Can you go to a save when belt was still equipped, unequip it, place into some chest, save-load, and get belt back. Will it work after that? Also, you can try to sell your current belt to Dollmaker, and buy a new.

@Kimy

No reply needed to this

Can I suggest that there is a little bit of narrative added to your Main Description to give some info as to 'how' the 'Whore Collar' works, and what you have to do to get it removed?  It would save the average punter, like me, a lot of scuttering about trying to piece together thread comments to find out what they're doing wrong  ?

TIA

6 hours ago, DeWired said:

Hmm. Sounds strange. I will try to replicate this.. Maybe belt itself is in broken state after unequip failures, and needed reset.. Can you go to a save when belt was still equipped, unequip it, place into some chest, save-load, and get belt back. Will it work after that? Also, you can try to sell your current belt to Dollmaker, and buy a new.

Neither worked for me. Even tried dropping it, though I didn't save between that attempt. Gonna try going through the cursed collar quest to see if equipping another belt gets rid of the problem.

Edit: It did not work.

Feature Idea...  Town Whore

Currently, you can whore yourself out in the Taverns. But are restricted to only the Taverns, which can be a bit awkward if you use Needs mods. Such as Realistic Needs and Diseases, or Ineed.

Plus... you are stuck in one location, sometimes for days. If you have a lot of Gold to earn.

Idea... have the way you become a whore the same. Aka... ask a Tavern Boss, but just have an option to have it be a Hold Whore. Eg. Whiterun Whore, Solitude Whore, etc...

You still have the collar, and the uniform. But a lot more area you can cover, with maybe Quests to make more Gold. Such as Birthday Boy or Girl, or hire yourself out for the day, for more Gold.

This would allow you to travel around the hold, whoring yourself out. Whilst finding food, water and doing daily tasks, or even going home for the night. You'd just be locked in a Whore Collar, and locked to the Hold you were in, when you took the Town Whore job.

Feature Idea 2...  Hold Whore Outfits

Each Hold, has its own Whore Outfit. It could be a devious outfit, like you already use, or maybe another outfit.

Just some ideas... :)

8 hours ago, RenFL said:

Neither worked for me. Even tried dropping it, though I didn't save between that attempt. Gonna try going through the cursed collar quest to see if equipping another belt gets rid of the problem.

Edit: It did not work.

Ookay. Did tests. Confirmed issue. Thought much. For now - do not interact with Maiden's Shield without intent to equip. Or - remove zad_QuestItem keyword from dcur_MaidensShieldRendered in TES5Edit.

@Kimy

We have a problem ? All items with zad_QuestItem keyword, which aren't quest item (the Maiden's Shield, Queen Sarah items outside of quest part where they must be equipped) - they are essentially broken, and auto-equip themself on any interaction, even if "Carry on" option is chosen. As I understand it, this is caused by DD mechanic itself - all interaction is done through equipping/unequipping inventory device, and unequipping quest items is caught and intercepted - with full equip. As such, only solution that I see is removing zad_QuestItem keyword, and leaving only zad_BlockGeneric, at least on Maiden's Shield. Queen Sarah items can be argued as really, really cursed and as such, current behavior can be seen as intentional. But ideally, they must be duplicated with only BlockGeneric keyword, and only quest-equipped ones must use zad_QuestItem.

If I'm wrong in my understanding of a problem, please say so before I dig a deeper hole in a wrong direction =))

Just a suggestion for the next patch that includes DDC:

Add furniture in any hold's main city in several fixed places. These will serve guards as one kind of crime punishment method. Also, some of them may already be randomly occupied by a bound girl, which will reward you plenty if you set her free, unless a guard sees you do that and decides you should take her place in it for freeing her :P