1 hour ago, Kimy said:

There is no fallback going on. There are two codepaths. One is used if no actor is bound, in which case DD passes on the request to SexLab and picks animations from whatever packs you have installed. If an actor is wearing chastity or gags, or other items partially restricting sex, it makes sure that only proper tags are used (e.g no vaginal scenes for an actor locked in a chastity belt).

If one or both actors are wearing wrist restraints, DD picks from its internal animation pool and NOT from SexLab's registry. In some situations when there are no valid animations available (such as if mod requests a SexLab scene for a bound actor involving a creature), DD cancels the animation entirely.

Thanks very much @Kimy  Apologies for my poor understanding of the mechanics!

I'll have to have look again at my SLAL packs registrations, then rerun from the save just before the event as, although I could be wrong, I was almost certain the player and NPC actors were both unbound with no SL animation then playing.  There may be something obvious that I've missed

I suppose it's also possible that the mod generating the creatures, 'Enemy Plus', may do something to them that prevents their being properly recognised by SL, so I may have a look at that too

Small bug report:

Quest:

Leon

Description:

"put on the party gear and talk to a guard"

Before the party have to put your stuff into a chest and equip Obsidian Corset, Armcuffs and Anklechains. The chains slow you significantly and if you have other mods lower your overall movement speed you become stuck in the cell, as your movement speed zeroes out. In my case I started with 70 (effective 53) and after equipping the chains I cannot move anymore. Using Skytweak to set normal speed to 100 does let me walk again.

Probable solution:

Since it is DCL custom gear, exchanging absolute speed debuff with speed with speedmult?

I do have serious problems with 7.1 XDFF. After sleeping it gets terminated and overall it seems rather unstable. After starting it, it randomly changes rules, sometimes terminating the quest, like sleeping does...

And wasn't there a menu for every little detail regarding Dominant follower (last version I used was 6.3)?

51 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

I do have serious problems with 7.1 XDFF. After sleeping it gets terminated and overall it seems rather unstable. After starting it, it randomly changes rules, sometimes terminating the quest, like sleeping does...

I think this might fix your sleeping problem: dcur_df_QuestScript.7z

It's supposed to randomly change the rules. That's basically what it does, pick rules randomly from the pool of possible rules.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Lupine00 said:

Lots of mods conflict with CFTO, because it modifies the carriage drivers' primary functional dialog directly in a highly inadvisable way.

Edits like that straight onto a vanilla NPC are unforgivable, basically, and destined for conflicts. 

Once I saw what it was doing, I uninstalled it. It also breaks SLUTS Redux (SLUR), which has the same bad behaviour. I may be contentious here, but it's not a bad idea to remove SLUR too, as it not only creates conflicts on carriage drivers that were totally avoidable, it's full of bugs that constantly spew into your log, and Wrye Bash dies just looking at it. 

Just get rid of CFTO, you'll hardly miss it.

Just posting to say I had this problem too. But I fixed it by spawning in the necessary NPC with 'player.placeatme 00013669 1' and then selecting the quest dialogue. Afterwards I could just return to disable the NPC and everything worked fine. No need to risk removing CFTO midgame.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Just posting to say I had this problem too. But I fixed it by spawning in the necessary NPC with 'player.placeatme 00013669 1' and then selecting the quest dialogue. Afterwards I could just return to disable the NPC and everything worked fine. No need to risk removing CFTO midgame.

CTFO thought it was being helpful being not modifying the vanilla driver, but replacing him.

Maybe.

Or maybe just thought "Hey, CTFO mod will work right, screw everyone else."

Deadly Pleasures also modifies the Whiterun carriage driver. I think maybe mod writers should think of another device, because that carriage driver seems to be involved in everything. He must see a lot!

Might work if only one mod conflicts with CTFO, but SLUTS Redux was in there too. At one point, before I realised I had to do a lot of hacking in TES5Edit, I had three carriage drivers, and Immersive NPCs AI Overhaul was having fun with some of them. It was so horrid to merge properly that for the next game, CTFO got the boot.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

CTFO thought it was being helpful being not modifying the vanilla driver, but replacing him.

Maybe.

Or maybe just thought "Hey, CTFO mod will work right, screw everyone else."

Deadly Pleasures also modifies the Whiterun carriage driver. I think maybe mod writers should think of another device, because that carriage driver seems to be involved in everything. He must see a lot! 

Might work if only one mod conflicts with CTFO, but SLUTS Redux was in there too. At one point, before I realised I had to do a lot of hacking in TES5Edit, I had three carriage drivers, and Immersive NPCs AI Overhaul was having fun with some of them. It was so horrid to merge properly that for the next game, CTFO got the boot.

I was just hoping I could let other users know how to fix the problem without needing to remove scripted mods, since that requires save cleaner tools to do correctly or risks creating new and unneccessary bugs. Your post was my first result on google, so it's probably the first advice people will take after looking for a solution. I'd rather use a quick workaround than have to lose the old save and start a new game, and I assume others will too. So it's good to know the option is available. But you're probably right that CFTO is a bad mod if it creates these problems, and should be avoided. Next game I'll start without CFTO, and thanks for letting me know it was a dangerous mod.

Also, in that post you mentioned SLAV along with SLUTS Redux. Which mod is SLAV an acronym for?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

But you're probably right that CFTO is a bad mod if it creates these problems, and should be avoided. Next game I'll start without CFTO, and thanks for letting me know it was a dangerous mod.

There's a mod that does i guess just the same thing but doesn't conflict with other mods, that is "Better Fast Travel":

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508

It doesn't remove original carriage drivers or their dialogs, just alters them slightly. You have some customizability in MCM.

6 minutes ago, Lxnnx said:

go to Helgen, she is in a cell as a Prisoner in the Building you walk through at the beginning of the game

That's Chloe.

Delivery Refused is the LAL plugin quest. It's best started via the plug (starting a new game). In theory you can start it with the console in an existing game, as all quest assets are in DCL. Never tested it, though. YMMV.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:24 AM, Lupine00 said:

It seems like the ultimate reliable solution is to add a isSilent=false parameter to the end of the arguments of ManipulateDevice, EquipDevice and ForceEquipDevice, and push that message suppression all the way through the call stack.

That would solve the problem, but at the cost of making every single DD mod in existence re-compiling their scripts.

On 11/25/2018 at 9:37 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Go to ZAP MCM and disable "override animations" or something like that, it's a checkbox in the middle of the left side, probably sexlab page. Then try if it works.

It absolutely shouldn't matter if ZAP's filter is enabled or not. ZAP and DD are no longer aware of each other (the can't recognize each other's devices anymore), so chances that the ZAP filter is interfering with DD 4.x mods should be a good approximation to zero. Emphasis on "should" - we're still talking about Skyrim here. :D 

Version 7.2

- Added: Dominant Sasha will now occasionally unlock (generic) wrist restraints.
- Added: The whore collar is now a separately configurable trap with its own MCM slider.
- Changed: Going Shopping: The quest no longer makes you go to temple stores.
- Changed: Chloe: You no longer HAVE to use the Whiterun carriage to go to Falkreath, so if certain inconsiderate 3rd party mods break the carriage driver, the quest will no longer get stuck.
- Changed: XDFF: Removed rule forcing you to keep your master as follower at all times.
- Fixed: XDFF: Sleeping no longer messes up the quest in some situations
- Fixed: XDFF: Message text is now using the correct text substitution function.
- Fixed: XDFF: The naked rule will now accept wearing catsuits and hobble dresses as obeying the rule.
- Fixed: XDFF: Another attempt to try preventing Leon's quest wiping XDFF restraints when handing over the player to XDFF.
- Fixed: Progressive bondage no longer equips corsets if they are disabled in MCM
- Fixed: Gas traps no longer trigger self-bondage if you don't have any restraints in your inventory.
- Fixed: Sasha's Armbinder and the Slaver's Armbinder now use the correct struggle animations.
- Fixed: The good folks of Whiterun will no longer attack your captured bandits.
- Fixed: Courier in Chains: The yoke will be getting removed when the quest ends.
- Fixed: Another forgotten version number

Another little quality of life update fixing and polishing some things. No new game needed, but as always, make sure not to change the load order when updating. I hope I got most glaring 7.0 issues by now, so we can slowly move to adding new fun things again! \o/

EDITED - Hopefully reads better, and makes more sense.  Excuse?  It's very late here.... :P

Thanks for the updates @Kimy  And their being, as ever, straight overwrite enabled

If I may, a quick question?  I've not got much time right now, but I had another quick attempt to sort out my odd animation issues problem

I noted that if I take Chloe out of Helgen Cave, on immediately meeting some baddies, my player seems to get defeated OK, but Chloe merely goes to bleedout, and then recovers, and the fight starts over again while the player stands doing nothing.  Chloe never gets defeated.  Her health even shows at 206 using additional console info - with the players still being 100

FWIW, this is using

- the vanilla game follower mechanism, as opposed to, say, AFT (in which I always set all followers to a 'no combat healing/recovery' setting) 

- baddies from a new mod on Nexus - Enemy Plus - which I am beginning to suspect may add creatures that look like the base game items, but have subtle difference

If I ask Chloe to 'wait' before/clear of the combat location, the player gets beaten down as expected

Has Chloe got any characteristics that make her a bit special?  My apologies if this is in the bumff somewhere, and I have just missed it  

(FWIW restraints are added - even if all rape restraints settings are at 0% - and the console does show a run through of about 20/30 'DD' prefaced anims - none of which kick in as I guess the 'other half' of the anim is an invalid actor for this purpose.  As 'hardcore options' are off, and all set to 0% the beat down just repeats ad infinitum.  [Although I did note on one run through that, even tho 'hardcore outcome' was off, but I had forgotten to reset Simple Slavery from a 5% to 0% chance, Simple Slavery still kicked in], Right now, I'm not too worried about this bit as it matches what you implied would happen, and I need to check that further so this bit of info is just a passing observation to which I don't need any reply, thanks) 

EDIT 2 :  Here's a log, with a load of restarts, (some of which had MCM changes made), just in case it helps

I've also added a second log where I reran this just to check if I had the right setting for the line that shows

'[DCUR] - Rejected: Bandit Riekling Warrior. Reason: Actor is humanoid creature, disabled in MCM.'

Humanoid creatures ARE checked in the MCM, so I'm not certain why it is disabled

The smaller log has the rerun, all 'rape' tied up/restraints settings at 0%, hardcore off, but on 1st Simplke slavery left at 5% and player sent there, on second start, set to 0% and the player gets repeatedly knocked unconscious, then hopes mercy will be show, and then gets up to be knocked down again

There is no rush for any reply as I'm away for a few days now, but wanted to get this done before I went

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There's a mod that does i guess just the same thing but doesn't conflict with other mods, that is "Better Fast Travel":

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508

It doesn't remove original carriage drivers or their dialogs, just alters them slightly. You have some customizability in MCM.

I picked CFTO over BFT because I read the 'Masterlist: Dangerous, Outdated and Superseded Mods' list which said BFT was outdated, buggy and incompatible with the unofficial patches. You can read it here-

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681422555089/

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

Version 7.2

- Fixed: XDFF: Sleeping no longer messes up the quest in some situations

Unfortunately there is a still a glitch in the XDFF system where sleeping will sometimes "complete" all random rules. One of those weird glitches that only happens when Skyrim is feeling like being an asshole. I didn't get it in previous savecodes but started getting it just yesterday and now its non-stop for me (both in 7.1 and 7.2) But I found the source of the bug.

Its in the OnSleep event of dcur_df_QuestScript. For some reason your "no cheat by sleep" algorithm causes random rules to automatically clear sometimes. When I disabled that section of code the glitch went away completely. Haven't figured out whats wrong with it as I only just figured out it was the problem. But if you get more reports of rules being cleared on sleep that would be the cause.

40 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I picked CFTO over BFT because I read the 'Masterlist: Dangerous, Outdated and Superseded Mods' list which said BFT was outdated, buggy and incompatible with the unofficial patches. You can read it here-

I've used BFT for over a year and have never had any issues with it. It worked fine when I was developing S_L_U_T_S Redux, a mod that uses the carriage driver NPCs. As well as Slaverun, another mod that adds dialog/quests to the carriage drivers. BFT always worked fine and never disrupted those quests.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

I've used BFT for over a year and have never had any issues with it. It worked fine when I was developing S_L_U_T_S Redux, a mod that uses the carriage driver NPCs. As well as Slaverun, another mod that adds dialog/quests to the carriage drivers. BFT always worked fine and never disrupted those quests.

That's good to know, thanks. I'll try BFT with my next game.

Thx for the Update Kimy !! But.. maybe its only me, but i have a texture glitch now. I used the max res texture, as recomended, and now have several missing textures for devious devices.

If i remeber right, i used the midsize (1024) before. regards.

On a second sight, it seems to be only DCL used devices, like High security collar, and the not so devious clothing like gloves and catsuites.

Edit: Works when i chose 1024er Textures again.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

It absolutely shouldn't matter if ZAP's filter is enabled or not. ZAP and DD are no longer aware of each other (the can't recognize each other's devices anymore), so chances that the ZAP filter is interfering with DD 4.x mods should be a good approximation to zero. Emphasis on "should" - we're still talking about Skyrim here. :D 

I didn't try with 4.1 and 4.2, but with 4.0 i still had problems at least under certain conditions (playing Whiterun Brothel Revamped which has a special animation from spacehamster, it didn't play at all unless i disabled the filter). I didn't do any further testing to figure out if that's the only case, but i thought it might be worth a try.^^

Anyways, thanks for the update. :)