Presumably there was some very practical reason for stopping non-unique NPCs from having misogyny dialogs?

It must have been done to prevent a problem; would be nice to understand what it fixes.

Non-hostile, non-unique NPCs aren't normally all that common in towns, mostly they are wanderers: stormcloaks, imperial soldiers, vigilants, hunters, and so on. At first glance there seems no particular reason for them not to have the dialogs, though you probably don't talk to them all that often, so it would be unusual to trigger it.

Of course, some mods add a bunch of extra travellers, but again, the player rarely chats to the non-unique ones, so it's something that wouldn't be triggered often.

My guess is this avoids a problem with some mod I'm unaware of that adds lots of male generic characters who it seems inappropriate for?

But I really have no idea. That's why I'm wondering.

Hello, i'm having an issue with the 'Slage gag' (i am using the latest version 7.2). Basically i can equip and unequip it freely (no usual DD menu pops up) and, when equipped, the gag is invisible (in 3rd person view on the character). Every other gag (including panel gags) from DCL and DD works normally. Checking the papyrus log, i have this error

Error: Unable to link "dcur_hisecgagscript" - the parent of "dcur_slaveGagScript".

immediately followed by several errors like this

ERROR: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenuExt()

where the variable name and the function name can vary.

Then, when the game is trying to equip the gag (as part of the slave set event), i get

ERROR: Unable to bind script dcur_slaveGagScript to Item 5 in container  (00000014) because their base types do not match

I can provide the complete log if required. I checked and the dcur_hisecgagscript script seems to be missing from the download (if this is the problem).

5 minutes ago, deadayo said:

Hello, i'm having an issue with the 'Slage gag' (i am using the latest version 7.2). Basically i can equip and unequip it freely (no usual DD menu pops up) and, when equipped, the gag is invisible (in 3rd person view on the character). Every other gag (including panel gags) from DCL and DD works normally. Checking the papyrus log, i have this error

Error: Unable to link "dcur_hisecgagscript" - the parent of "dcur_slaveGagScript".

immediately followed by several errors like this

ERROR: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenuExt()

where the variable name and the function name can vary.

Then, when the game is trying to equip the gag (as part of the slave set event), i get

ERROR: Unable to bind script dcur_slaveGagScript to Item 5 in container  (00000014) because their base types do not match

I can provide the complete log if required. I checked and the dcur_hisecgagscript script seems to be missing from the download (if this is the problem).

I can double that, had the same issue.

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Presumably there was some very practical reason for stopping non-unique NPCs from having misogyny dialogs?

It must have been done to prevent a problem; would be nice to understand what it fixes.

Non-hostile, non-unique NPCs aren't normally all that common in towns, mostly they are wanderers: stormcloaks, imperial soldiers, vigilants, hunters, and so on. At first glance there seems no particular reason for them not to have the dialogs, though you probably don't talk to them all that often, so it would be unusual to trigger it.

Of course, some mods add a bunch of extra travellers, but again, the player rarely chats to the non-unique ones, so it's something that wouldn't be triggered often.

My guess is this avoids a problem with some mod I'm unaware of that adds lots of male generic characters who it seems inappropriate for?

But I really have no idea. That's why I'm wondering.

I don't know what the reason is, wish I knew. Played with DCUR 5.8 from late 2016 til Oct 2018 and didnt encounter any related issues I was aware of. This is the first time I'm doing a big upgrade of my mods since then, and I would really like to revert this change.

On 12/1/2018 at 12:46 AM, Fylix_Aerou said:

I'm having an issue with the Chloe quest. The second visit to the Hall of the Dead after Chloe takes all of the ingredients Nazeem isn't showing up after I talk to him. The quest arrow is in the spot where he would stand and Chloe can't seem to not wait outside despite already following me. I've tried waiting days and he won't show up at the Hall of the Dead.

I'm having a similar issue. Duing bad weather, Nazeem keeps leaving Whiterun and walking back to Chillfurrow Farm. He also will leave the Hall of the Dead after DLC has teleported him there. I'm thinking that the Wet and Cold mod AI packages are overriding his DCL stuff. Also, he doesn't pass out asleep but stands in place, still awake.

Are you using Immersive Citizens? What was his location and movement before the quest sent you to the Hall of the Dead? Maybe it's because his DCL AI packages haven't been set to a high enough priority and other mods are controlling the NPCs behaviour?

You can probably make a workaround by using the console placeatme command to get him where you need him and talk to him before he leaves.

EDIT: Confirmed. When I disable Wet and Cold in the MCM then Nazeem behaves like he is supposed to. But I don't think the Immersive Citizens AI can be turned off like that.

On 11/29/2018 at 9:30 AM, Greaminator said:

im having a problem whith some devious devices like ebonite armbider where the arms dont align with the device

does anyone know what could cause this ?

Seconding this. I've had this issue for years and don't know what is causing it.

I tried out one of the armbinders on my PC, and when I unequipped it, my PC's arms were still locked behind her back. It only occurs when I'm either standing still of slow walking. I have tried to update FNIS and deactivate the DD mods, but the problem just returns when the mods are reenabled.

59 minutes ago, ManlyMads said:

I tried out one of the armbinders on my PC, and when I unequipped it, my PC's arms were still locked behind her back. It only occurs when I'm either standing still of slow walking. I have tried to update FNIS and deactivate the DD mods, but the problem just returns when the mods are reenabled.

Try equipping it again but manipulate the locks when asked.
Unequip it while running and stuff and it should fix it (for me it works).

@Kimy Is it possible for you to please implement as a rule in XDFF the possibility of them being able to take ownership of any homes and its contents that the player has currently owned in game?

As well as possibly take one as their own if they don't have one currently or one they like better. Also have it so that the enslaved player character can say to their who ever is their master under XDFF some thing like the following:-

"Please master, as your slave it no longer has need of the properties which were mine. Please take them for your own and feel free to have one of them be your home."

Which would trigger the rule performing the home ownership actions and moving the home location marker of the XDFF registered follower (or sending a signal for the registered follower to utilise). Also if they have any property door keys which aren't taken by other rules then they will be taken as part of this one. In addition if there is any deeds they will be taken, also any in game statistics of property ownership by the player will need to be updated down to 0.

Depending on other rules which are applied currently under XDFF the registered individual may temporarily lend you one door key for access. During appropriate tasks which given if they are allowing you to leave just for the task.

The properties would be possibly be returned after you reach the point where you are freed. Alternatively possibly buy them back from the follower afterwards (possibly at a higher price).

If necessary this could be under a toggle for MCM to activate so that if it isn't wished for this to happen it won't by default. If checked then it will then happen. Depending on if this is applied by the XDFF system you have created.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:32 PM, Corsec said:

I picked CFTO over BFT because I read the 'Masterlist: Dangerous, Outdated and Superseded Mods' list which said BFT was outdated, buggy and incompatible with the unofficial patches. You can read it here-

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681422555089/

On 11/26/2018 at 9:12 PM, MrEsturk said:

I've used BFT for over a year and have never had any issues with it. It worked fine when I was developing S_L_U_T_S Redux, a mod that uses the carriage driver NPCs. As well as Slaverun, another mod that adds dialog/quests to the carriage drivers. BFT always worked fine and never disrupted those quests.

It is rated an '8" which means it's very stable but has some bugs, mainly incompatibilities with USLEEP fixes (i.e. USLEEP patched something and this mod brings it back to unpatched, something that's easy to fix in TES5EDIT).

@Kimy

Is there currently any direct soft-dependency integration with Immersive Hair Growth and Styling? Cause the Nobles (as Doms) and Sasha (when being a Dom) may consider doing something to your looks a part of it.

Getting the Player Character's ears or other body parts pierced and giving them piercings. Altering hair style or colour as well as keeping it to a particular length that they like. Changing make up colour and style etc.

Got a problem with the bright blue glowing garbage piles from 'Supply and Demand' staying after the quest is complete. Was I supposed the clean them all before the qust completed. I had at least 2 still when I moved onto the next quest phase.

The garbage piles also clipped into the forge of the Riften blacksmith. Only the bare edge was visible. I have city mods, but I didn't think they moved the forge (JK Lite and it's patch for Dawn of Skyrim).

Some things that aren't very obvious about DCL misogyny:

Misogyny uses the timer used by rape, even though it's in a completely different section of the MCM.

If you eagerly consent to a misogyny event, the player is still set as "victim" for SexLab purposes, and SexLab believes the player was raped.

24 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

There is a mod for that, you can set any location as home to a follower. There is a new dialog "Lets talk about home...":

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18045

There may be a mod however it doesn't quite cover what I proposed which would be more in line with the rest of XDFF. Since the Deviously Cursed Loot modification is a Bondage & Domination. The "Lets talk about home..." doesn't really fit in here.

Read the rest of that post which the request is from where you made the quote and you will see that it was formulated in a fashion which is based on the type of modification this one is.

So I had version 5.8 installed for quite some time and just decided to completely update all my mods and start with a fresh save. I just did and when finished with al the prologue quests I started looking in the MCM menu for changes, and to change them to my preference. However, when looking for the fast travel settings, which I would like to change to "Never disable fast travel" sometimes instead of Disabled during quests or while wearing restraints, I couldn't find this option. 

I am quite certain that the option never disable fast travel was present in version 5.8 but I cannot find it anywhere in version 7.2. Searching this forum doesn't really help me at all, probably because I used the old version for quite some time. 

Does anybody know how to prevent the mod from disabling fast traveling from happening while doing quests and while wearing restraints?

6 minutes ago, Sathella said:

Is there a specific reason that when wearing an arm/elbow binder or a straight jacket that you are disallowed from sitting down? Is it because of clipping or just an oversight?

I guess that was rather a collateral damage - Syrim itself considers using any furniture like alchemy and enchantment tables as "sitting down", and the same for chairs. So if you're not allowed to do alchemy while your bound, you can't sit either.

Found a bug (maybe.  more of something not behaving as expected):

If you trigger self bondage, (either by gas trap or uncontrollable lust) you won't be locked in any devices if you have less than the minimum specified in the MCM.  I know that sound obvious, but I don't think you should get to avoid the whole situation if you don't have enough devices.  If the minimum is set to 5 devices, and my PC only has 3, she should get locked in all 3.  

2 hours ago, Matz said:

Hi, do I need a clean save from 6.4 or not can I just update it ? Thank's !

I updated from 6.4 when 7.0 came out, it was fine. However i did "clean" it a little bit in a way of: load game with 6.4, go in mcm and toggle "turn off all mod features" then save. Uninstall 6.4, load and save game (At this point it's almost like you never had DCL in the first place), install 7.x -> play.

Hello everybody!

I gut stuck in the first phase of the supply and demand quest, because i don't find anywhere the missing materials. I know there is the hints with underground caves,hideouts and mines, but there is a spec location or it will spawn randomly? For two days now i just dungeon crawling all over skyrim and i can't find that them thing.

Thanks for your help.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:
4 hours ago, Sathella said:

Is there a specific reason that when wearing an arm/elbow binder or a straight jacket that you are disallowed from sitting down? Is it because of clipping or just an oversight?

I guess that was rather a collateral damage - Syrim itself considers using any furniture like alchemy and enchantment tables as "sitting down", and the same for chairs. So if you're not allowed to do alchemy while your bound, you can't sit either.

Also your characters hands will be in the normal sitting position while sitting, not in the restraint.