2 hours ago, Yuki_Snowflower said:

Goodday, I got locked with a chasity belt though I don't see it, did I do something wrong with the installation or have I made a mistake in another way.

And it seems that the animations aren't playing aswell, did I mess something up badly?

Yes something is installed badly. If you use ZaZ animation pack you must register sexlab animations in MCM. It almost sounds like you don't have Devious Devices installed? Did you try the MCM debug menu's "Tie me up" button for this mod, and what happens?

2 hours ago, cciao613 said:

someone can help me? How i do the quest "tie me up"?

I have never finished that one (it's from Dollmaker right?), but some said you need to talk the [Restraints] dialog with npc's and get lucky so that only he/she gets restrained and not you. It depends on your MCM settings, but in general i think the chance for that to happen is low, unless you changed it ofc.

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yes something is installed badly. If you use ZaZ animation pack you must register sexlab animations in MCM. It almost sounds like you don't have Devious Devices installed? Did you try the MCM debug menu's "Tie me up" button for this mod, and what happens?

Make sure you have the basic Live Another Life mod installed. Or use Skyrim Unbound - either way you do not want a modded game starting with the "cart ride", as it frequently results in problems.

• Sort with LOOT. Check what LOOT has to say about missing masters or dirty mods that should be cleaned.
  • Build Bodyslide.
  • Build FNIS.

If you are paranoid, use Wrye Bash and check for mods with mis-sorted masters and re-sort their master lists using TES5Edit.

Build bashed patch if you want levelled lists to merge properly.

On startup, wait until all the messages stop. Don't initialise SexLab until everything else has finished.

Swap in and out of first person and third person mode several times (this voodoo magic fixes some issue with SexLab recognising requirements).

Go into SexLab MCM and check that all requirements say YES.

Install SexLab via the MCM item.

Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait for it so say that SexLab is ready. Be patient.

Now ... finally ... check the DCL MCM.

15 hours ago, Yuki_Snowflower said:

Goodday, I got locked with a chasity belt though I don't see it, did I do something wrong with the installation or have I made a mistake in another way.

And it seems that the animations aren't playing aswell, did I mess something up badly?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

A word of caution on registering the Zaz animations with SexLab. Doing this is specifically against the advice of the original creators of the Zaz animation pack. ZAP will play those animations when necessary (if you have its animation override feature active, which is enabled by default) whether they are registered with SexLab or not. Registering only means that in situations where they aren't necessary for the intentions of ZAP, SexLab might pick them itself, resulting in pillories being conjured out of thin air. If you're happy with that, then go ahead and register them.

In any case, official advice from the devious team is to disable the ZAP animation override feature, meaning ZAP's animations don't play at all if unregistered, because the devious mods have their own versions which are compatible with the devious framework.

For invisible devices, the usual cause is not having successfully built the meshes in BodySlide, which is a requirement. Here's a guide explaining how.

8 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

A word of caution on registering the Zaz animations with SexLab. Doing this is specifically against the advice of the original creators of the Zaz animation pack. ZAP will play those animations when necessary (if you have its animation override feature active, which is enabled by default) whether they are registered with SexLab or not. Registering only means that in situations where they aren't necessary for the intentions of ZAP, SexLab might pick them itself, resulting in pillories being conjured out of thin air. If you're happy with that, then go ahead and register them.

In any case, official advice from the devious team is to disable the ZAP animation override feature, meaning ZAP's animations don't play at all if unregistered, because the devious mods have their own versions which are compatible with the devious framework.

I know, only use the bound animation filter from Devious Devices, set ZAP ones off. I specifically fixed one of my animation issues very recently, where they wouldn't play in some cases. Registered in ZAP menus and things were smooth again. There's still 1 "doggystyle" sex animation that only has characters standing in place, but that's rare and the only 1 animation that doesn't work. ZAP 8 plus.

I remember now, the animation that didn't play was player masturbation. Only registering sexlab helped.

Also sometimes roles are reversed or the raping person is "bound" without restraints on.

21 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I have never finished that one (it's from Dollmaker right?), but some said you need to talk the [Restraints] dialog with npc's and get lucky so that only he/she gets restrained and not you. It depends on your MCM settings, but in general i think the chance for that to happen is low, unless you changed it ofc.

Can you say me what should I wear and what unlock on her? I put 100% of success for the dialogue.

I tried to do The bound queen quest now but I'm stuck, I have to accept Julius like a keyholder or kill / pick pockets him. I can't kill him like other NPCs (Jarl) and I can't kill him with the comand console kill.....so I pick pocket the key but where I have to go now? 

9 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

For invisible devices, the usual cause is not having successfully built the meshes in BodySlide, which is a requirement. Here's a guide explaining how.

I have UNP boby and now I'm using this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72034/?tab=files

but the bra and belt have this problem....all the other devices work. 

problem.bmp

6 hours ago, cciao613 said:

I tried to do The bound queen quest now but I'm stuck, I have to accept Julius like a keyholder or kill / pick pockets him. I can't kill him like other NPCs (Jarl) and I can't kill him with the comand console kill.....so I pick pocket the key but where I have to go now? 

TBH, the "clues" the quest gives you for this are ... barely present, and don't fit the pattern of previous clue-puzzles (which you don't have to solve yourself).

I'd never have completed this if I didn't already know from the forum roughly where to look.

But the location is logical, so there's that. It is also possible to wait him out, but you'll be giving a lot of blowjobs.

Don't mix Queen Sarah's with Devious Followers unless you want to end up with a willpower of zero.

See spoiler below for a big hint:

Spoiler

Where does everyone hide their secrets in the college?

It seems inconsistent that the note clues are simply solved for you by Julius, but later, you have to outguess him without much to go on.

I think most quest authors would have made guessing the note clues - working out and exploring the locations yourself - a big part of the quest, and then produced a more-complex, but similar, puzzle at the end.

I suspect that this was the original intention, but play-tests showed it was too hard to solve with existing clues, and then some time pressures came along, and it got fixed to be the way it is, rather than coming up with "proper" clues that could reasonably be used to establish the locations.

If you have to get all those pieces without using fast-travel, it's still an epic quest, and a lot of fun. For mages, it's a huge benefit just doing it, because you can cast with total impunity and pretty much never go out of mana, so lots of opportunities to raise skills and play with spells you wouldn't normally use because you are nearly invincible. For melee or stealth build, it's a bit of a dead spot skill-wise, but the recent addition of the books does compensate a little. While similar in some ways, Cursed Collar ramps up better. Very nicely in fact, but it too is very mage-centric.

Still waiting for that melee-oriented bimbo collar quest :)

Finally:

WTF is with the eye-melting texture on that dress? Is Julius a secret hippy? Great item, but ultimately unusable due to eye-searing appearance.

Would be neat if there was more story with Julius afterwards. He feels like an unfinished narrative. Either he tries to get revenge, or you decide you like him after all (on different terms), or he tries a new way to "capture" your heart, or you decide to take revenge, or some combination of all of the above. Could be fun.

A lot of similarities between BQ and Cursed Collar. Would be funny to learn at some point that the entire Queen Sarah story is a result of Uncle Sheo manipulating Sarah's father for fun.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

TBH, the "clues" the quest gives you for this are ... barely present, and don't fit the pattern of previous clue-puzzles (which you don't have to solve yourself).

I'd never have completed this if I didn't already know from the forum roughly where to look.

Actually bound queen quest has an alternative ending, don't click spoiler unless you really want to know what i mean!

Spoiler

After 45 days you can simply talk to Julius and he will give you the key. You can freely open the restraints and the quest is forever complete. It's kind of more boring end than if you went to look for it yourself. But during that time you're pretty powerful mage. I was half expecting him to use the items from his hidden chest, but no they're unrelated. Don't do this at home... Sleeping 45 days straight was pretty Zzzzzz task to test. I deserve a Steam achievement for that ?

27 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Actually bound queen quest has an alternative ending, don't click spoiler unless you really want to know what i mean!

Hide contents

After 45 days you can simply talk to Julius and he will give you the key. You can freely open the restraints and the quest is forever complete. It's kind of more boring end than if you went to look for it yourself. But during that time you're pretty powerful mage. I was half expecting him to use the items from his hidden chest, but no they're unrelated. Don't do this at home... Sleeping 45 days straight was pretty Zzzzzz task to test. I deserve a Steam achievement for that ?

If you read my post, you see I referred to this already.

Yes. Like Zaflis I once tried this ending to see if it would go further.

If you do this quest, it's almost like you have to try.

In Deadman's Respite, defeated by absurd number of Draugr from Hateful Wenches...

After a lot of rapes, Little Bondage Adventure triggered.

Did not port me out of the dungeon.

Did not set a quest target - so there was nowhere for me to "adventure" to.

Did equip me in a ton of gear, impossible to remove except with FREE ME!!! ... so I'm guessing it didn't just crash out.

Anyone else see this with LBA? Or was it just a one off?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But the location is logical, so there's that. It is also possible to wait him out, but you'll be giving a lot of blowjobs.

Don't mix Queen Sarah's with Devious Followers unless you want to end up with a willpower of zero.

See spoiler below for a big hint:

Hide contents

Where does everyone hide their secrets in the college?

It seems inconsistent that the note clues are simply solved for you by Julius, but later, you have to outguess him without much to go on.

I think most quest authors would have made guessing the note clues - working out and exploring the locations yourself - a big part of the quest, and then produced a more-complex, but similar, puzzle at the end.

I suspect that this was the original intention, but play-tests showed it was too hard to solve with existing clues, and then some time pressures came along, and it got fixed to be the way it is, rather than coming up with "proper" clues that could reasonably be used to establish the locations.

If you have to get all those pieces without using fast-travel, it's still an epic quest, and a lot of fun. For mages, it's a huge benefit just doing it, because you can cast with total impunity and pretty much never go out of mana, so lots of opportunities to raise skills and play with spells you wouldn't normally use because you are nearly invincible. For melee or stealth build, it's a bit of a dead spot skill-wise, but the recent addition of the books does compensate a little. While similar in some ways, Cursed Collar ramps up better. Very nicely in fact, but it too is very mage-centric.

Still waiting for that melee-oriented bimbo collar quest :)

Finally:

WTF is with the eye-melting texture on that dress? Is Julius a secret hippy? Great item, but ultimately unusable due to eye-searing appearance.

Would be neat if there was more story with Julius afterwards. He feels like an unfinished narrative. Either he tries to get revenge, or you decide you like him after all (on different terms), or he tries a new way to "capture" your heart, or you decide to take revenge, or some combination of all of the above. Could be fun.

A lot of similarities between BQ and Cursed Collar. Would be funny to learn at some point that the entire Queen Sarah story is a result of Uncle Sheo manipulating Sarah's father for fun.

I don't have done the college quest so for now this suggestion does not tell me anything.

If I want kill Julius what I have to do? cause he don't die...

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I've never tried it with Julius but could you make him nonessential (with the console) and then kill him?

This cheat doesn't work -.-

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

You can't kill him, but you can beat him down and pickpocket him, or just pickpocket him.

if I beat him down after he don't get up...

I'm still trying to finish this quest....idk where I have to search :)

I was just curious if i have a bug or if DCL is designed this way,  I have searched and cannot find the answer.

When i use combat surrender, it permanently sets the essential flag.  Meaning that i can't die, i know this is how it works for combat, my problem is i can't die period.  If I fall of a cliff i get the death bell or tone then go down to one knee for a few seconds then get back up like it never happened.  This is the same for animals, dragons, falling, anything and everything,  I know its supposed to be this way for combat with npc's, but is it supposed to be that way for all deaths and everything else or do i have a bug.  Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, pedal92 said:

I was just curious if i have a bug or if DCL is designed this way,  I have searched and cannot find the answer.

When i use combat surrender, it permanently sets the essential flag.  Meaning that i can't die, i know this is how it works for combat, my problem is i can't die period.  If I fall of a cliff i get the death bell or tone then go down to one knee for a few seconds then get back up like it never happened.  This is the same for animals, dragons, falling, anything and everything,  I know its supposed to be this way for combat with npc's, but is it supposed to be that way for all deaths and everything else or do i have a bug.  Thanks in advance.

I use combat surrender all the time and what you describe is perfectly normal. PC is flagged as essential until you untoggle combat surrender in the MCM

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

I use combat surrender all the time and what you describe is perfectly normal. PC is flagged as essential until you untoggle combat surrender in the MCM

All defeat type mods suffer from this to a substantial extent. Some will let you set a damage threshold, and if you receive that much in a single hit it's considered fatal. There are other mitigations, but they all have their limits. The DCL combat defeat implementation is as simple as it can manage to be, and doesn't have any such bells or whistles.

Just don't walk off any cliffs :)

I think the slave gag should be harder to get out of. I have bumped up the chance to get head restraints keys because of hoods. You can't really play the game much when blindfolded or it propably strains the eyes IRL. I don't want full clear vision either, just a faster release. But being gagged is not as much of a game disturber, they look real nice on player. The slavegag's feature that it inflates again after period of time never comes to pass, because i get 2 head restraints keys faster than that.

Reducing reinflate time alot would still not be enough because i would still just gather 2 keys at the time and then unlock the whole thing in 1 go. So it needs more keys to get out of. Is there an easy way for me to edit the mod? I know nothing of script compilation but i have made a couple simple mods with creation kit.