I have some glitches, does anybody else has this?

First because of successfull soliciting, when the NPC told: "Alright, let me get my toys and we could start the game" (or something like that). Than, If the NPC puts an elbowbinder on you and the sex animation starts, it will be armbinger sex animation, not elbowbinder.

Second glitch is when you asked dom Sasha, that you need your hands, she put the hobble dress and ankle chains on you. And than, when you left the town, she takes hobble dress off you, but not ankle chains. Those chains will be on you till the end of the world ?

And the last glitch is when the dom Sasha ask you to mastrubate while you in yoke. Animation didn't find your yoke and plays regular animation.

15 hours ago, Darkahri said:

O0v5WKJ.jpgSo I've come across a strange issue I can't figure out. Using HDT which is all fine but when I activate the body scaling based on arousal option, all the textures from the neck down become pixelated and have gaps around the butt. Anyone have any clue what could be causing this?

Did you preview the body in Bodyslide from 0 to 1 weight, that it looks fine? You should see it textured and everything in the picture. I assume you don't mean clothing becoming pixelated? Also pics would be nice, as i've never seen or heard of that bug before.

Body scaling has been known to cause seams, or cracks, but pixellation? I can't see how it would happen ... unless ...

You have mismatched 0 and 1 meshes, and they have different textures on, and as long as no scaling occurs, you get a default mesh state, and then when you first change the weight, it causes the scaling system to set the "correct" mesh, which in this case is garbage, with some vanilla texture on it?

This could be caused by trying to build a body with no weight support in Bodyslide. Maybe?

Or by some odd copying and overwriting when installing files?

Just guessing here.

22 minutes ago, Darkahri said:

As for meshes, I have no idea. The broken textures still look like the ones I'm using, just rather screwed up. Maybe pixelated was the wrong word but I don't know how else to describe it. I attached an image to my first post. Try opening it in a new tab and refreshing if it doesn't work. 

Oh, its a imgur image link - you may want to avoid using those as Imgur blocks connections from this site.

That looks super weird, like you've got some kind of crazy distortion/funhouse glass effect going on.  If it only happens when the arousal-based size adjustments are active, my shot-in the dark guesses would be to check your character's skeleton is up to date, check for any mods that may be fighting over control of your character's body proportions, and see if there is an issue with your body or physics setup (example I have no knowledge of SMP or how it might react to DCUL's effects).

So, decided to go back to Skyrim after playing special edition for a while. I have added DD and DCL again, but for some reason game won't launch.

Is there anything specific that needs to be done with the load order or something? I am guessing I might have done something wrong with a mod. As far as I can tell, I got all the mod requirements.

17 minutes ago, SorenMM said:

So, decided to go back to Skyrim after playing special edition for a while. I have added DD and DCL again, but for some reason game won't launch.

Is there anything specific that needs to be done with the load order or something? I am guessing I might have done something wrong with a mod. As far as I can tell, I got all the mod requirements.

Get Mod Organizer and Loot and then use google. 

Spoiler
10 hours ago, SorenMM said:

It sounds like you may have exceeded your animations limit. Run FNIS. Make note of your total animations (character + creature). While the total "safe" number varies with the other mods that are running if your total exceeds 10k that is likely your problem.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Get Mod Organizer and Loot and then use google. 

See what LOOT says first. If that doesn't pan out, load your mod stack into TES5Edit and it will likely complain if something is wrong.

Also, try Wrye Bash. I've found it picks up certain issues. It's the best way to figure what mods need their masters sorting anyway.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It sounds like you may have exceeded your animations limit. Run FNIS. Make note of your total animations (character + creature). While the total "safe" number varies with the other mods that are running if your total exceeds 10k that is likely your problem.

Some mods introduce large numbers of "alternate animations" that can overrun your FNIS limit long before 10K, or even 6K.

As DD4.1 adds more of these, people have been blaming it for their animations breaking, though if fact it uses very few, and the real hog generally turns out to be some other mod.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

Some mods introduce large numbers of "alternate animations" that can overrun your FNIS limit long before 10K, or even 6K.

As DD4.1 adds more of these, people have been blaming it for their animations breaking, though if fact it uses very few, and the real hog generally turns out to be some other mod.

I don't disagree. The question was (essentially) "why won't my game even launch?" There are two big possibilities: 1) a missing master (which LOOT would pick up) or 2) too many animations. I am not blaming any one mod for the problem. They add up quickly (animations that is). My interest was only in helping someone get their Skyrim game running so they can have as much fun with it as I do.

22 hours ago, SorenMM said:

He just provides no info at all, just "game wont launch". So I thought Skyrim wont launch... 

In Mod Organizer its easy to check if the FNIS animation count is responsible for "-> Start New Game -> CTD" Problem:

- Uncheck FNIS generated Files mod (the one you created from the Overwrite Folder). If new game starts without CTD, you need to remove mods that add to the FNIS animation count until the New Game starts... for me its always between 10k and 11k animations until it crashes. sometimes a bit more, somtimes a bit less. Usually it is enough to remove one of the less "massive" SLAL packs.

1 minute ago, jf0000 said:

I cannot figure out why both my deviously cursed loot and captured dreams won't show up in mcm when mod organizer 2 says they are all good to go and everything. and I don't exactly know how loot works but I also use the mcm sorter. 

Try using this command in the console:  setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

6 hours ago, Akkos said:

I think my Maiden´s shield is bugged. I got the message that the time was over and the option to remove it is also given when activating the item, but....

The message pops up that the belt is removed but it stays equipped.

Yeah that item is bugged. If i remember correctly it's bought from Dollmaker.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah that item is bugged. If i remember correctly it's bought from Dollmaker.

I got it from a corpse, but the real problem here is that I can´t get it off. Tried removing it through console which also didn´t help. I will try later if there is another way to remove it, otherwise my character will be a big tiddy nun.

17 hours ago, jf0000 said:

I cannot figure out why both my deviously cursed loot and captured dreams won't show up in mcm when mod organizer 2 says they are all good to go and everything. and I don't exactly know how loot works but I also use the mcm sorter. 

MCM menus not showing is a long standing bug ... with MCM ... not with any mod in particular.

In such cases, re-sort mods to be sure. Make a new clean game, see if problem repeats.

If it does, check your log file. Is something stack dumping? Try removing or re-ordering position of the mod that seems to be involved in stack dumps.

Try removing stack-dump causing or heavy-script-loading mods: Naked Dungeons, Get Stripped, Being Female, MME, Prison Overhaul, Wet & Cold, Footprints, Immersive Creatures, Creature Framework, PCEA2, FNIS Sexy Move, Dripping When Aroused, SLA Status Widget, Claralux, Lanterns of Skyrim.

None of these mods is necessarily bad on its own, but if you're having problems, they're good things to try removing early on.

Also, CD doesn't work so nice with DD4.1 ... some quests in CD are quite script load sensitive. I wouldn't run it would DCL or any of the mods above. It's better off in a game by itself, probably with DD3.X

I have never tried it with DD4, so YMMV. You could always use old DD3.X compatible DCL 6.1 with it, but really DCL 6.4 fixes more than it breaks and adds various little feature enhancements too.

5 hours ago, Akkos said:

I got it from a corpse, but the real problem here is that I can´t get it off. Tried removing it through console which also didn´t help. I will try later if there is another way to remove it, otherwise my character will be a big tiddy nun.

If the DCL debug FREE ME!!! button doesn't remove it, then you may well need to revert to a save before you put it on.

11 hours ago, Akkos said:

You can use the method described in the post below to remove Devious Devices via the Console.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

MCM menus not showing is a long standing bug ... with MCM ... not with any mod in particular.

In such cases, re-sort mods to be sure. Make a new clean game, see if problem repeats.

If it does, check your log file. Is something stack dumping? Try removing or re-ordering position of the mod that seems to be involved in stack dumps.

Try removing stack-dump causing or heavy-script-loading mods: Naked Dungeons, Get Stripped, Being Female, MME, Prison Overhaul, Wet & Cold, Footprints, Immersive Creatures, Creature Framework, PCEA2, FNIS Sexy Move, Dripping When Aroused, SLA Status Widget, Claralux, Lanterns of Skyrim.

None of these mods is necessarily bad on its own, but if you're having problems, they're good things to try removing early on.

Also, CD doesn't work so nice with DD4.1 ... some quests in CD are quite script load sensitive. I wouldn't run it would DCL or any of the mods above. It's better off in a game by itself, probably with DD3.X

I have never tried it with DD4, so YMMV. You could always use old DD3.X compatible DCL 6.1 with it, but really DCL 6.4 fixes more than it breaks and adds various little feature enhancements too.

CD will work with DD4.1. it does have some errors which are trying to make a call to ZAP which DD blocks. you can also use CD with DCL 6.2 and have very little issues, the biggest issue was that CD wasnt able to remove armbinders, or yokes. however Vel did make a patch to update the removal of the heavy bondage items, ie armbinders and yokes.

4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

you can also use CD with DCL 6.2 and have very little issues

Remind me what was changed from 6.1 to 6.2? I might be wrong but ... wasn't 6.2 the hastily released 4.0 compatible version that turned out to have a number of highly annoying bugs, including a dialogue that appeared prominently on every NPC and if you clicked it, you were instantly put in extreme bondage? I think that was the version that first made me build my own DCL, and start changing ... things ... because it wasn't really usable but you needed it for DD4. 

Personally, I would avoid 6.2 and 6.3 and go straight from 6.1 to 6.4, which seems to work the best of the post DD4 versions ... probably not too surprising ... progress is like that.

Is the point here simply that you can use CD with DD4+ ?

I didn't say you can't use it, hence my weasel phrase "doesn't work so nice" ... it just doesn't, and if you're a user having problems setting up a working game in the first place, it might not be the right choice for you.

However, IMHO, you get a nicer CD game using the older DCL and DD - and I believe that's Vel's position too. But it does depend on what you're trying to do. If you want CD and petsuit, your easiest path is DD4.1 and the heavy bondage patch.

There's also the point that some small number of people still just hate DD4's "options", and simply prefer 3 anyway.

I also believe that CD looks better if you use CBBE. While it seems to have some assets that just aren't Bodyslide configured right with either UUNP or CBBE, my suspicion is that it's a CBBE first mod and the CBBE Bodyslide set up has been better refined. I normally run UUNP/UNP for everything, but for CD, I make an exception. (And by Bodyslide set up, I mean how the devices are configured to not intersect underlying geometry as you change different weights).